2k16 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: 2k16 /pol/

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #196622

Bottom post of the previous page:

I feel that Germany is responsible for Islamic radical terrorism. If the krauts didn't try to murder all the Jews we wouldn't have invaded SandLandia to install a Hebrew Rejewme and let them genocide Palestinians so much, then is Islams would be less pissy.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #196626

Right... because muslims weren't trying to invade europe for centuries prior to that.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #196627

Super Aggro Crag wrote:I feel that Germany is responsible for Islamic radical terrorism. If the krauts didn't try to murder all the Jews we wouldn't have invaded SandLandia to install a Hebrew Rejewme and let them genocide Palestinians so much, then is Islams would be less pissy.
I blame France and its allies because they imposed the Treaty of Versaille on Germany after the First World War which threw the country into an economical depression so bad it allowed the nazi party to rise to power in the first place.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #196628

I'm happy with blaming France.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #196645

Ricotez wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:I feel that Germany is responsible for Islamic radical terrorism. If the krauts didn't try to murder all the Jews we wouldn't have invaded SandLandia to install a Hebrew Rejewme and let them genocide Palestinians so much, then is Islams would be less pissy.
I blame France and its allies because they imposed the Treaty of Versaille on Germany after the First World War which threw the country into an economical depression so bad it allowed the nazi party to rise to power in the first place.
Nothing wrong in humiliating and breaking your enemy after you've won, but you have to watch him closely and be ready to break him again as soon as he tries something fishy. The allies failed in this regard and the the UK was much more at fault than France (looking at you Chamberlain). They didn't make the same mistake twice though, Germany was utterly curbstomped after the war, I hope we all learned something from that
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #196672

You know what, yeah

Fuck France.

The same France that allied the Ottoroaches way back in late medieval times when the world wanted to remove kebab.
We wouldn't have had this whole islamic terrorism thing if they didn't do that, because the Europeans would have removed kebab and restored Christianity to most of the middle east
Not the kind the middle east had at the time, but you know, beats the cult they have now
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #196677

Fucking Turks and krauts are the cause of all our problems. Coincidentally they both love genocide, but at least the hun admits it.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #196686

We should just airdrop thousands of informative flyers about the Armenian genocide over turkey and Ergodan will have an aneurysm from impotent rage
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #196696

DrPillzRedux wrote:BLM got btfo

[youtube]dAu44wVgb58[/youtube]
The reporter basically tried to tell him "Hey we dont talk about real issues on tv stop it your embarrassing me"

-YouTube Comment
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #196703

Wyzack wrote:We should just airdrop thousands of informative flyers about the Armenian genocide over turkey and Ergodan will have an aneurysm from impotent rage
Yeah I'm sure that the same people who flooded the streets to stop the rebel tanks as soon as Erdogan asked over skype will suddenly care about the armenian genowhatever

Turkey is beyond saving, military coups to stop religious fanatism worked in the past because people weren't brainwashed yet, now they all believe the "greater islamic turkey" dream
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #196707

21 people injured in Germany by an axe man on a train.

8 days of happenings now.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #196708

Has there been any happening yet where the guy who did it wasn't either called Mohammed or a follower of a prophet by that name?

Because that's not a happening then. That's just shifting the usual shit that happens in those sandboxes to real countries
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #196755

I was peeking at the RNC.

I feel like I'm watching like a hundred pakleds going "We are strong! We are smart! He will make us Go!"
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #196777

[youtube]6muGwZGN3JU[/youtube]
Spoiler:
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #196789

[youtube]Od4o4Q0-5ro[/youtube]

2016 really is a year
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #196793

Childish enough on both sides I thought they were a duo act.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #196794

Not just any year, it's the current year
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #196938

ThanatosRa wrote:I was peeking at the RNC.

I feel like I'm watching like a hundred pakleds going "We are strong! We are smart! He will make us Go!"
better a pakled than a romulan
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #197028

I guess romulan fits. Calling shillary a ferengi would be an.insult to such a noble people.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #197046

The difference being the ferengi for the most part are peaceful and competent within very strict criteria of what their species considers valuable. Clinton is a war hawk who brags about being a 3 legged horse winning a race when she had the rest of the horses shot before they could clear the gate.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #197058

Super Aggro Crag wrote:The difference being the ferengi for the most part are peaceful and competent within very strict criteria of what their species considers valuable. Clinton is a war hawk who brags about being a 3 legged horse winning a race when she had the rest of the horses shot before they could clear the gate.
Which just illustrated my point.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #197096

Super Aggro Crag wrote:The difference being the ferengi for the most part are peaceful and competent within very strict criteria of what their species considers valuable.
Haha....

No.

The Ferengi are pretty violent, ruthless, and attempt to take anything anyone considers valuable if they can use it against them, up until they started mellowing out in DS9, and even then they never really got 'good,' only likeable. Half the rules of acquisition involve exploiting others and backstabbing them. They were a big "fuck you" to the idea that capitalism breeds exceptionalism. Their deal as a species is that money overcame all other aspects of life, including peace, dignity, and freedom. While they didn't have slavery they also gave no shits about ruthlessly exploiting anyone they could who couldn't escape them.

Also, I would take a Romulan or a Ferengi any day over a Pakled, who are rather liable to just beat me to death because they got confused. At least Romulans and Ferengi have something resembling a society.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #197117

Ferengi never deployed thalaron radiation on their own people.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #197121

Shinzon, wasn't it?
Well, a) that was one of the trash movies and b) guy was a maniac anyway, can't use him as example for (not-really-) his people.
Last edited by DemonFiren on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #197122

While we are discussing alien races who would make the better clown?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #197125

If shinzon doesn't represent his culture than hissing furry coated pirates dont represent ferenginar.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #197250

Actually, while Ferengi never technically had slaves, Ferengi women were basically treated as such
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #197574

these god damn niggers on my facebook keep cheering on police deaths and I wanna be a firefighter, my friend wants to be a policeman, and it's pissing me off because every time I try to report racist things about white people facebook says it doesn't violate dick.
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #197614

What do expect from a social engineering project from a Jew?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #197616

Oy vey, Malk. Don't make me send the enforcers.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #197627

The German fears the Jew

(also the URL for that link sounds like a cross between "Oy Vey" and "Oy Gevalt")
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #197628

Anonmare wrote:The German fears the Jew

(also the URL for that link sounds like a cross between "Oy Vey" and "Oy Gevalt")
this has been going on since WW2, it's ancient news

quote from Red Storm Rising (1986) about KGB agents posing as Jews to trick Germans:
Spoiler:
"These men are highly trained, very dangerous. And it’s a cunning plan. The Jewish identification, for example. The bastards play on our sensitivity with the Jews, no? If he is stopped by a police officer, he can make a casual remark about how Germans treat Jews, and what would a young policeman do, eh? Probably apologize and send him on his way.” Weber smiled grimly. That had been a carefully thought-out touch. He had to admire it.
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #197708

baby5.jpg
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #197729

Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #197731

Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #197732

Fucking alex jones
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #197753

>Trump talks about "no-go zones" in Europe
>everyone laughs and calls him a clown
>fast forward a few months, those same "no-go zones" are turned into warzones with hundreds of dead
>who's laughing now?
>He is
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #197755

Munich attack, seven dead, lacking further information and withholding judgment.

So it begins.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #197758

If only someone could have seen this coming
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #197766

I suppose the reason there's only seven dead is because they did anticipate an attack.
Coulda gotten much worse.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #197770

Who's betting on religion of peace?
Bring back papercult.

Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #197778

DemonFiren wrote:I suppose the reason there's only seven dead is because they did anticipate an attack.
Coulda gotten much worse.
How so? The guy opened fire inside a McDonald. I don't see how "anticipating" had prevented more casualties. Unless Ronald was actually a disguised GSG9 officer on security detail
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #197780

InsaneHyena wrote:Who's betting on religion of peace?
refer to my avatar on expecting sandniggers to be peaceful.
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #197782

Faster response.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #197783

how dare
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #197785

Not directed at you.

Irrespective, this will most likely, and unfortunately, see the response terrorists desire, which is a) attention and b) radicalising their opposition.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #197786

DemonFiren wrote:Faster response.
meh, terrorists now go for burst damage, so the real variables are the number of people in the place of the attack and the weapon used. The Nice guy used a truck in a crowded place and killed a ton, this one used guns in a probably deserted restaurant and killed only a few
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #197789

>be German
>get axed
>get shot

>Be French
>get run over
>get shot
>get tortured

>be American
>shoot them dead in the street
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #197790

Well, you've pretty much openly confessed to being a replicator of /pol/ memes, so I probably needn't explain to you why that's bullshit.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #197793

Aloraydrel wrote:

Fucking alex jones

Oh look, the crazies are fighting.