Requests which have been closed
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

[BAN REQUEST] - Tornadium - Forum

Post by iamgoofball » #197598

reason for ban:
He's way too attached to this game. He takes every infraction resulting in his getting talked to by an admin like you just popped a cap in his ass IRL, and he wont stop making threads demanding a reason for his ban so he can try to grasp onto the last thread possible for him to get unbanned.

Like, I'd really suggest he go see a councilor or therapist to help him with addiction. I'm not even joking. Here's why:

He gets excessively worked up over SS13 and is from what I can tell in Denial about his ban. His next step is likely to start evading as the final bit of Denial, before proceeding to shitpost about us everywhere else in the Anger stage. He's gonna come back a few months later trying to Bargain for his unban. Then, when we tell him that we aren't unbanning him, he'll go into Depression, likely drop off the internet for awhile or go post about how sad he is on singulo or some shit. Then, he'll finally Accept it, and maybe a few years down the line when he's realized it's just a game and not super important, we can consider unbanning him(if tg is even still around.)

I'm going to be talking to the other servers about seeing if we can mirror his bans because honestly, he needs to step away from the game for awhile and get a breath of fresh air. SS13 is becoming unhealthy for him, and it's time to stop. We've tried to tell him this and he won't listen.

Tornadium, if you're reading this, get some help man.
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Re: [BAN REQUEST] - Tornadium - Forum

Post by Alex Crimson » #197602

Would it not be better to contact a headmin? The Ban Request forums were removed for a reason.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #197603

Alex Crimson wrote:Would it not be better to contact a headmin? The Ban Request forums were removed for a reason.
none are online so I put it here, also so he sees it and hopefully reads my message to see a therapist

if you have trouble finding one Tornadium, give me a general area you need to search and I'll work with some buddies I know to get you a hook up
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #197605

Yeah the last time he got forum banned he made 5 new forum accounts. Things are being handled and this is not the place for it.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #197607

Ban requests are closed. PM a headmin.