Post by Incomptinence » #197800

Bottom post of the previous page:

armed civilians are basically still chickens training wise
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Re: 2k16 /pol/

Post by DrPillzRedux » #197801

DemonFiren wrote:Well, you've pretty much openly confessed to being a replicator of /pol/ memes, so I probably needn't explain to you why that's bullshit.
>be lizard
>get shot
>get electrified
>get hooked
>get skinned
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #197812

ur a lizard pilly
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #197818

America: Race war brewing

Europe: Race war brewing

I sense a pattern
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #197821

We ain't nearly as far gone as the Americans, though.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #197822

Incomptinence wrote:ur a lizard pilly
What the hell are you talking about hahaha
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #197826

I'd rather live in America where the rich black kids are running around crying about how hard their lives are than Europe where the Muslims are forming no-go zones that they get to do what they want in.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #197829

Shows how little you know.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #197835

wow ghettos forming in europe that could never happen in a america praise burg
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #197839

DemonFiren wrote:Not directed at you.

Irrespective, this will most likely, and unfortunately, see the response terrorists desire, which is a) attention and b) radicalising their opposition.
Quick, we must import more brown people. Islam is a religion of peace, there is no problem with muslim refugees.
Bring back papercult.

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #197841

Objectively correct.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #197852

The problem isn't muslims. Muslims in their own countries were able to be perfectly civilised when under their dictators, and Persia(Now Iran) used to be a nation with a love for western culture and learning before the crazies took over. Shit, even Turkey was known as a mostly secular country until the crazy fucks took power.

It's the cultures. A culture which needs threat of violence and repression on stepping out of line will cause trouble in the more open and friendly European nations where this threat doesn't exist.
Say what you will of Gadaffi and the other dictators arab places had, but they made sure the extremists disappeared. And that's why they are fundamentally incompatible with the western way of life, because we don't accept making people just disappear if they cause trouble. The complete mismatch of their cultural values with our western cultures means there is no way to have a functional society with these two groups in it. It WILL polarise into an "Us vs Them" thing because western values are threathened and under attack by their values, and their values are under attack by western values and our laws.
And yes, Islam influences that culture a lot, as religion is often central to how a culture is formed and what values it holds.

It's not helping to have the mosques funded by Saudi Arabia - The country that executes people for being gay or claiming islam is not the only religion out there - This is clearly is NOT a good idea. Every other week there's another article on some imam from Goatfuckistan that says gays must be executed/nonbelievers killed/Women are cattle, and yet nothing is done to actually fix the problem. They just talk about it and then some other guy comes from Sheepfuckistan instead to say the exact same thing and the Saudis fund another mosque somewhere else to spread their barbaric version to as many as they can.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #197890

Love how /pol/ is doing a triple backflip because the shooter was Iranian and apparently Iran is based and a valuable ally because they hate jews and some other shitty reasons like they are also the only middle eastern Aryans or something ffs
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #197900

Spoiler:
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #197915

> Iranian muslimshit guns down white people
> Motive is a mystery

GERMANY YES
Bring back papercult.

Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #197925

Most authorities check motive for a bit before declaring it.

Facts matter to some people.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #197930

Not to Insane, and don't bother trying to reason with him.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #197936

Aloraydrel wrote:

Fucking alex jones
Someone please give Alex money so he can buy a microphone that doesn't clip out like a cunt and pick up everyone's breathing in the room.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #197937

ShadowDimentio wrote:I'd rather live in America where the rich black kids are running around crying about how hard their lives are than Europe where the Muslims are forming no-go zones that they get to do what they want in.
Oh yeah, america - where militant blacks aren't gunning down cops and muslims aren't shooting up retards and fags.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #197938

To ba fair, that one's probably more on the cops than the blacks.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #197939

Grazyn wrote:Love how /pol/ is doing a triple backflip because the shooter was Iranian and apparently Iran is based and a valuable ally because they hate jews and some other shitty reasons like they are also the only middle eastern Aryans or something ffs
Its only the mountains in the northern part of iran which host the aryan persian descendents, the rest of it is tainted with dirty semite arab blood.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #197946

Too bad our president is a coward and closeted Muslim. This kind of shit happened way less often when we had bush in office, but of course europoors had to cry that "we wuz being big meanies to the innocent muzzies". Muslims are so oppressed, they're not even allowed to beat their wives and rape a girl then murder her for infidelity in our backwards and cruel western countries.
XSI

Post by XSI » #197948

DemonFiren wrote:To ba fair, that one's probably more on the cops than the blacks.
That's not really fair though. The same happened with the Irish in earlier US history, and the Irish solved that perfectly fine without deciding to declare war on cops, shoot them, or declaring Irish lives matter before being obnoxious and blocking roads and rioting.

The Irish just had a lot of them join the police to make sure the police wasn't being needlessly racist to them. And it worked so well that the cliche name for a mobster era policeman is "O'malley" and similar Irish names
Today there are a fair amount of black cops out there too, so I find it difficult to believe that the cops as a whole are racist to black people.
A few cops, maybe. It will be impossible to fully eliminate bias in any sort of situation and it will cause a problem if it's someone high ranked. But it's difficult to believe that the cops just 'have it out' for a specific group of people.

What I find more likely is that there is just a lot more crime happening in black neighbourhoods, no matter what the cause. Thus the cops show up there more often. And then people who do not understand the laws for whatever reason and already believe the 'pigs' are just out to fuck with them become belligerent and sour the cops' view of the place or people even more. Which then leads to the cops being understandably more cautious and fearful of being jumped by some sort of wannabe rapper who wants to earn some street cred by fucking with 'da pigs'

It's a complex social issue, but not one that can be solved by just saying the police are more at fault. If anything, the ones most at fault are the rap artists and media, spreading that culture of 'be cool, be in a gang, fuck da po-lize, make it big and fuck bitchezzzz" that causes all the problems to begin with. I can assure you that this wouldn't be nearly as big a problem if it was a culture of "Go to school, learn a trade, be a good person, have a steady income and love your fellow man"

Shit's fucked on a level past "Some people are biased against other people". There's reasons for it, and unless these reasons are taken away the problem is going to just come back or get worse.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #197957

What about Gangs of New York in that movie the irish were fucking shit up p good
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #197971

Legitimately a good movie. I give it an 8/10.
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #197977

you know i live in dallas

i'm no more than 10 minutes away from the school that the little kid shocked a school with a clock bomb?
remember that shit? a while ago while it was still a hot button topic, someone told me that the sister actually took the picture of him looking helpless and shit.

i also saw cops around the world drive in from 183 and I-35 come to mourn those killed not too long ago.

where ever that shooting was with the 2 dudes who shot up a cartoon mohammud contest? that's about 15 minutes away.

our mayor also caught onto and enforced any attempt to practice sharia law in this mosque like 20 minutes away from DFW airport.

>mfw most liberals want TSA gone
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #198105

Meanwhile in Russia

[youtube]xtabQ56WMYI[/youtube]

a correct post by pillz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #198107

XSI wrote:snip
It's almost like black people have a culture problem not a race problem, and the media's depiction of every black person being shot as a hate crime perpetrated by them damn racist pigs isn't helping things at all.

Naaaahhhh, it's much more obvious that them damn racist pigs are just out to get blacks who dindu nuffin. And if the cop is ever black, it's still the white's fault.

Because why admit you're or the causes you support are wrong when you can blame everything else for everything
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #198109

Maybe it would be a big brush if BLM wasn't blocking traffic and doing exactly what I just said
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #198121

A protest disrupting traffic? NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE EVER IN HISTORY MY GOD WHAT MONSTERS!
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #198125

Totally the most egregious crime BLM has perpetrated
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #198140

DrPillzRedux wrote:Meanwhile in Russia

[youtube]xtabQ56WMYI[/youtube]
It looks like someone was dragged out of the lead car and shoved into the back of that van, so its a kidnapping too.

edit: Actually looking in full screen... the car jackers are wearing olive drab jumpsuits and baraclavas and wielding AKs. Thats either some sort of police arrest or some serious paramilitary gangster shit.
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #198145

It's an arrest.
Bring back papercult.

Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #198182

The media are still prancing around the munich attack and linking it to breivik or neonazism etc.
Sad!

>guy was German-Iranian so immigration is still at fault
>he was deranged because he got bullied for years by some classmates, particularly of Turkish and Arabic descent, hateful muslims are still at fault

No matter how many times they try to flip the story, reality cannot be hidden
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #198187

Its like they're completely unaware there's four major sects of islam and all four hate each other and have been killing one another from the very instance their pedophile warlord prophet died.
XSI

Post by XSI » #198191

Copypasting from elsewhere.

----
In present democratic party news:
It seems wikileaks had a release of DNC emails that show it was rigged from the start
http://observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-p ... democracy/
Also trending is #DNCLeak on twitter

A handful of other links in image form, as they were taken down? I don't know. Can't confirm this part yet.
Spoiler:
----
Tl;dr version: Hillary is pretty much just a mob boss rigging the democrat elections to make sure she is the nominee, and both media and DNC work with her to make her opponents look as bad as they can
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #198192

Something we already knew.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #198223

They attacked Germany again, this time with melee weapons. Some time ago an Imam called for all muslims to use everything at their disposal to kill infidels, so far they've been using guns, cars, trucks, knifes and so on.

I'm afraid Europe will by soaked in blood by the end of the year
XSI

Post by XSI » #198227

Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #198234

I wonder how long until Germany gets sick of it's government lying to them about how the Muslim immigrants dindu nuffin everything is fine love and accept them and overthrows them, leading to WW3 as new Germany and America led by President Trump invades the rest of Europe to gas the Muslims.

Probably never because any assembly larger than 5 people in Germany gets broken up by fucking riot squads but hey what if man
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #198239

Only if they're German. If they're immigrants its okay

Also, on BLM
http://imgur.com/gallery/mqSyo

A local BLM group actually did some good stuff and got friendlier with the police.
And then the national level group commented
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #198253

ShadowDimentio wrote:I wonder how long until Germany gets sick of it's government lying to them about how the Muslim immigrants dindu nuffin everything is fine love and accept them and overthrows them, leading to WW3 as new Germany and America led by President Trump invades the rest of Europe to gas the Muslims.

Probably never because any assembly larger than 5 people in Germany gets broken up by fucking riot squads but hey what if man

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #198255

Advanced shitposting is what

Get schooled kiddo
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #198271

"Gas leak" in Germany
1 dead, 10+ injured

The dead guy was in the middle of the explosion with a big backpack.
SWAT(?) was called to the scene, and it happened in front of the restaurant far away from any gas using appliances.

Seems legit
http://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/in-de ... 59057.html
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/bayern/ansba ... -1.3093425

Edit: Turns out it's a bombing after all. Guess the media wanted it to be a gas leak and didn't want to wait for nasty 'facts'
http://www.nordbayern.de/region/ansbach ... -1.5369153
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #198272

ShadowDimentio wrote:I wonder how long until it takes me to walk into open traffic and get hit by a car
No really stop talking about politics.
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #198275

Demonfiren please emigrate to America or Canada or Australia or something I am fearful for your life in Germany.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #198301

The DNC leaks happened just in time to piss off a lot of Demoshitters. Hillary's disapproval is divebombing even more than it was before.

What a time to be alive.

If you wanna see Clinton Foundation shit, see: https://docs.google.com/document/d/184c ... ZD_0s/edit

a correct post by pillz
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #198310

XSI wrote:"Gas leak" in Germany
1 dead, 10+ injured

The dead guy was in the middle of the explosion with a big backpack.
SWAT(?) was called to the scene, and it happened in front of the restaurant far away from any gas using appliances.

Seems legit
http://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/in-de ... 59057.html
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/bayern/ansba ... -1.3093425

Edit: Turns out it's a bombing after all. Guess the media wanted it to be a gas leak and didn't want to wait for nasty 'facts'
http://www.nordbayern.de/region/ansbach ... -1.5369153
And of course the BBC report it as "syrian migrant dies in german blast"

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #198312

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Demonfiren please emigrate to America or Canada or Australia or something I am fearful for your life in Germany.
Responsibility demands that I stay.
I have a job and family.

Plus, most of this shit is blown way out of proportion anyway, and I live in the ass end of nowhere.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #198319

Ok stay safe friend lizard.
XSI

Post by XSI » #198362

At least the ass end of nowhere is pretty safe.
So that is good.

But yes, the very idea behind terrorism is highly emotional targets so that people think it's a huge issue and to make them feel unsafe.
It's working, people don't seem to feel safe anymore. But what they didn't think about is that this feeling of danger translates directly into the people being more willing to bomb the shit out of ISIS and to support sending ground troops to aid Assad and the Russians.
Good job idiots. This is the same as Bin Laden doing a hit on the towers. The tard later went on record saying (Not a direct quote) "If we show them they can't fuck with us, they'll retreat from our lands". Except that it has the exact opposite effect. If you kick a beehive, you're going to get stung.