Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by nsos » #199620

Bottom post of the previous page:

i had a very long and whimsical journey through parts of philadelphia's chinatown after a show thanks to the subway home being out of service. my body is starting to creak and ache like that of a much older man
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #199639

Who'd you see?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #199645

Oh shit, nsos, you're in PA? I'm in Wheeling WV so I'm only about a 15 minute drive from the border.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #199682

You ever been asleep and the cat has woke you up by shoving her face into your mouth?

Well apparently the reason they do this is to check if you're still breathing.
Now you might be thinking "Aww thats cute, my kitty's checking I'm still alive".

Well its not cute, because the little fucker is actually checking if to see if you're dead yet so it can start eating you.

Cats are cunts and will happily start munching on your freshly dead corpse before you've even gone cold, unlike dogs who will atleast wait a few days before they're so starving they need to eat you to live.

This has been your monthly PSA of: Dogs are better than cats.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #199719

I'm dead, who cares what happens to my meatbag?
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #199720

Cats are just better than Dogs.
it's fact.
私は完璧
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #199725

Cats also have parasites in their shit that burrow into your brain to make you tolerate the fuckers more.

Its a symbiotic relationship because the breeding cycle of the parasites requires them to go into a mouse first which then gets eaten by a cat. So what it does is it makes the mouse no longer fear cats and in fact makes it attracted to cat piss.

If your cat has ever pissed on a something and you're like "This smells disgusting but I also can't stop sniffing it", you have feline fecal brain worms.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #199730

"Human! You have no fur and your face is exposed to the cold night air. Here. I'll help!"
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #199731

"Oh no! He stopped breathing!"
"Better not let this go to waste!"
nsos

Post by nsos » #199736

EndgamerAzari wrote:Oh shit, nsos, you're in PA? I'm in Wheeling WV so I'm only about a 15 minute drive from the border.
you're very close to pittsburgh then, i'm on the opposite side of the state but i've been pretty close before
An0n3 wrote:Who'd you see?
like 6 or 7 __core bands, the last ten seconds of life was the headliner, i went for barrier and darke complex who joined at the last minute (someone dropped out) even though they were playing in allentown the next day. they all played about 20 mins each which kind of sucked though. originally i was gonna go watch plebeian grandstand and some grind/bm bands at a "secret show" (which is kind of pointless bc i already knew the location, i've been there before) but i didn't have my car and the guy i knew was busy so i went to a friday show at a local club/bar/lounge thing instead. venue was good. no edgelords, no karate beyblade moshpit exhibitions, held conversations with bandmembers in between sets and everyone i talked to was chill. the first two opening local bands looked full of high schoolers.

the first local band that played had a black dude on guitar who i swear to god had a 2008-era scene haircut with the long straight blowout hair dyed red/blue. i couldn't look at him for very long because i kept getting myspace flashbacks.

it was mostly decent, even though i specifically remember the vocalist for the 2nd-to-last band on getting progressively angrier through his set because literally no one was moving. his band wasn't even bad jus kind of edgy but i felt bad for him the "mosh pit" was just 2 people. oh well.

i went to chinatown subway station and waited for 30 mins until it occurred to me the subway spur route wasn't fucking running. my phone was dead so i just wandered past chinatown landmarks to figure out where i was going. eventually i got to around city hall and i knew the other station was nearby but i was tired so i was like fuck it. went inside the train station, kiosk tells me next train home is in 55 minutes, i'm like "fuck that" and use the last 15% of my phone charge to guilt trip my friend into picking me up.

chinatown at night is like 90% yuppies and vaping hipsters.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #199741

no karate beyblade moshpit exhibitions
There's no shortage of suburban white boy kung-fu practitioners up here. Every show is some dude trying out the shit he saw on a "Michael J Fox Teaches Capoeira" VHS tape.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #199747

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #199898

Took me just a sec. God dammit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #199976

It's 2 in the morning and I'm about to do some tabs, meditate and sleep. Life is good.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #200039

ColonicAcid wrote:broscience is good but now all the normies watch him so i can possibly ever watch him because i wont be niche enough like smh
Maccus wrote:colonic looks and sounds like he wants to play league professionally
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #200096

i will fucking slap u
crack is whack but smacks got your back
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #200112

colonic can't be a leader because everyone who follows him dies
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #200226

420weedscopes wrote:
Maccus wrote:colonic looks and sounds like he wants to play league professionally
Still the most outright uncivilized thing I've ever seen
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #200294

Sent a warning out to the other Oxford houses in my area not to let this guy we kicked out last night for relapsing move in. The guy drank four tall boys in his room and wandered into the kitchen completely wasted so we kicked him out on the spot (general rule of Oxford is that if you relapse you've got 15 minutes to pack your shit and get the fuck out, but if you're intoxicated you're not even allowed in the house). That's not all though. We had a guy moving in the next morning and while this guy was wasted he:
- pissed in a waste basket that was in his room
- left his beer cans strewn on the floor along with a couple more unopened tall boys stashed in the closet
- spat a huge gob of chew on the carpet
- left empty soda bottles filled with chew spit all over the fucking room
- spat EVEN MORE chew on someone's towel in the downstairs bathroom
- kept demanding we let him stay and even tried bribing us with beer

I've lived in three Oxford houses for the past year or so, seen people relapse and get kicked out, but I have never had any housemates do something as disgusting and disrespectful as this, hence the reason I was salty enough to warn the other houses about the cock sucker instead of letting them figure it out the hard way.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #200328

the flu is fuckin bad
somebody pet
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #200360

I'm late but dogs are literally the best pet, cats can't even compete with that shit.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #200375

Jacough wrote:
four tall boys
completely wasted
Lmao. Either he's a massive bitch or i have alcoholism.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #200376

oranges wrote:I'm late but cats are literally the best pet, dogs can't even compete with that shit.
私は完璧
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #200515

IrishWristWatch0 wrote:
Jacough wrote:
four tall boys
completely wasted
Other way around.

Actual full-on alcoholics lose their tolerance for alcohol and like one drink can get them wasted 'cause their liver just gives up on processing it.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #200521

>http://www.brad21.org/bac_charts.html

Looking at this chart I should definitely be dead from some of the shit I've pulled.
I've had two bottles of wine by myself multiple times, which is so much alcohol it's not even on the chart. Tops out at "DEATH POSSIBLE" and then stops.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
XSI

Post by XSI » #200539

Depends on if it was good wine, or just the junk they top off with water
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #200549

Screemonster wrote:
IrishWristWatch0 wrote:
Jacough wrote:
four tall boys
completely wasted

Other way around.

Actual full-on alcoholics lose their tolerance for alcohol and like one drink can get them wasted 'cause their liver just gives up on processing it.
Oh ok ill take that knowledge and drink more. Drunk Irish return this Friday 10pm EST. 2une into Sybil for bans.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #200612

Since having my gallbladder out my alcohol tolerance has gone to shit.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #200635

I'm going to try something once I start this Software Guild program next month. I'm going to be in a new environment with new people, so I'm going to try to reinvent myself as someone with a more positive outlook and not be constantly talking about how inept I think I am all the time.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #200636

EndgamerAzari wrote:I'm going to try something once I start this Software Guild program next month. I'm going to be in a new environment with new people, so I'm going to try to reinvent myself as someone with a more positive outlook and not be constantly talking about how inept I think I am all the time.
Oh oh oh! You can also give yourself a new name, call yourself The D or something.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #200637

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:
EndgamerAzari wrote:I'm going to try something once I start this Software Guild program next month. I'm going to be in a new environment with new people, so I'm going to try to reinvent myself as someone with a more positive outlook and not be constantly talking about how inept I think I am all the time.
Oh oh oh! You can also give yourself a new name, call yourself The D or something.
It's a shame I'm not more assertive because there are SO MANY pick-up lines open to me because my name starts with D.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
nsos

Post by nsos » #200639

one guy i knew called himself dagger dick

he's in jail now
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #200640

Good thing he's got a built-in shiv
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #200644

If he is in jail then Dagger Dick is up for grabs dude!

Also be sure to brag to everyone about your internet fanclub and show them all the pictures Wiznard made
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #200668

My initials are DTF.

Like, no, seriously those are my actual initials.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #200720

i hate working my shitty minimum wage job but the idea of going to school makes me insanely fucking anxious but i guess that's life
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #200746

An0n3 wrote:My initials are DTF.

Dad That Farts
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #200757

Cosmic that is pretty rough dude. One of the worst parts of growing up is losing a lot of your old friends, they just kind of peel away even when you make some effort to retain them.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #200770

420weedscopes wrote:
An0n3 wrote:My initials are DTF.

Dad That Farts
When I was a kid, one time after reading me a bedtime story, my dad ripped one right before he left my room and the whole place smelled like deviled eggs for half an hour.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #200785

I decided to strike while the iron is hot and take up that offer my previous employers competitor gave me. Hired an hour after arriving and a $1000 signing bonus.

Now what to spend it on.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #200787

I'll gladly take it.
Expect many beautiful lizards.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #200788

DrPillzRedux wrote:Now what to spend it on.
Be responsible and put it into savings. Feel mature while trying to ignore the implications that every good thing that happens to you as an adult must be used towards a non-fun end.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #200795

Spend every dime on garbage from the dollar store, melt down all the plastic and use it to cast a gigantic statue of something dumb
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #200796

I have my money in savings.
Every year it gains a bit of more whilst actually loosing much more.

Low interest rates in a high inflation economy only benefit the irresponsible.
Pension plans are basically fucked.

Speaking of pensions.
I've realised that by the time I reach retirement age the retirement age will probably be close to 70.
This means two things:
1. I've got another forty fucking years of work ahead of me, I'm already tired of it...
2. Given that I've had to have two surgeries this past year and I've lead a far from healthy lifestyle... I'll probably be dead before I collect my first pension slip anyway :(

Maybe its time to blow all my cash on a hot red sports car and drive about drunk with the top down?
XSI

Post by XSI » #200831

I'd say don't put it all into savings, buy yourself something nice and maybe take the parents out to dinner at a restaurant. But do put some of it away for when you need it

As mentioned above, putting money into savings actually decreases the value thanks to inflation. That doesn't mean you should spend it all immediately, but it does mean that the economy is set up so that only a fool will sit on the money in a savings account

If you want to keep it for later, you need an investment fund that will outperform inflation at the least. And that's pretty hard to get into if you don't have loadsamoney. And it risks losing the money if the investments are shit
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #200838

Malkevin wrote:I have my money in savings.

Speaking of pensions.
I've realised that by the time I reach retirement age the retirement age will probably be close to 70.
This means two things:
1. I've got another forty fucking years of work ahead of me, I'm already tired of it...
2. Given that I've had to have two surgeries this past year and I've lead a far from healthy lifestyle... I'll probably be dead before I collect my first pension slip anyway :(

Maybe its time to blow all my cash on a hot red sports car and drive about drunk with the top down?
I assume this was written post-knowing about the recent interest rate cuts in the UK.
which is sucky as butts.
私は完璧
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #200845

I'm sick of people calling me a terf. Its rude and inaccurate.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #200854

A what now?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #200905

OLYMPICS START SOON BOYS

THAT MEANS I GET TO WATCH WEIGHTLIFTING WITH A COUPLE OF SHIT WATERED DOWN KOREAN BEERS. I AM ROOTING FOR LU XIAOJUN TO BREAK THE SNATCH AND TOTAL WORLD RECORD JUST LIKE HE DID LAST OLYMPICS. There's also the sad matter that Ilya Ilyin got banned from doping allegations so no world record in the 105kg or gold medals for Kazakhstan in the 105kg category.

Oh yeah we also get to see this fuckin guy as well:
[youtube]1mxcyByOfIY[/youtube]
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #200943

Malkevin wrote:I have my money in savings.

This is why I just put extra cash into paying down my mortgage instead of paying extra into savings/pension. I'm never going to earn as much interest on my savings as I'd pay on an equivalent debt, so better to just minimize the latter.
nsos

Post by nsos » #200952

waiting for frank ocean album to release