Chinese Cartoons

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Chinese Cartoons

Post by Saegrimr » #200166

Bottom post of the previous page:

I think its time to take all re:zero discussion to the cuck shedmeido NTR hut
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #200217

Yeah that episode, holy shit.
That was really frickin' good though.

All the "From Zero" lines tho, just brilliant.
私は完璧
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #201210

so is this the thread to talk about manga or is it just cartoons
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #201212

Both
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #201222

well then what are some mangoo you guys suggest? its towards the end of summer and including all the shit i have to buy otherwise i have about $1000 left that im gonna be spending on just nip drawings.

any suggestions are welcome but
-i really hate stories with sad endings (im a pansy i know)
-dark themes are fine but preferably the characters end happy (same as above)

im currently debating whether to buy vinland saga, planetes, and assassination classroom, so if you have insight into those please share.

series i currently own:
akira
the ancient magus' bride
attack on titan
attack on titan before the fall
black butler
blue exorcist
bobobobobobobo
bone (jeff smith)
death note
d.gray man
dragon ball/dbz
emma
lucifer and biscuit hammer
my hero academy
my little monster
noragami
freak angels
nisekoi
one punch man
planetary
parasyte
psyren
reborn!
rurouni kenshin
scott pilgrim
seconds
second quest
seven deadly sins
a silent voice
tegami bachi
twin star exorcists
uzumaki
pluto
nimona
i am a hero
my neighbor seki

series i plan to spend part of the money on with this purchase:
love at 14
a certain magical index (debating getting raildex and the other spinoff)
mushoku tensei
my youth romantic comedy is wrong, as i expected (@ comic)
horimiya
until death do us part
black clover
my monster secret
a bride's story

as you might have noticed, i enjoy a good romance, whether its the main focus of the story (like with emma) or just a side story (like psyren). you also might have noticed some western comics sprinkled throughout, and ill take suggestions on those as well, but i tend to dislike the western "style" so its rare for me to buy one.

sorry for the long post, but any insight / discussion you have to contribute is appreciated.
Star Toad
Byond Username: HELLHELLHELLHELL

Post by Star Toad » #201243

Yes
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #201370

I wasn't a very big fan of A Certain Magical Index, writing felt a bit sloppy (my biggest gripe under the spoiler tag) and there's a lot of creepy loli bait and fanservice in there.
Spoiler:
why the fuck would you make an already bland protagonist even blander by giving him amnesia and wiping away what little personality he had
I like A Certain Scientific Railgun a lot more. Still has some of that creepy fanservice, but the storylines are better, the characters more interesting and the animation kicked up a notch. Most of the arcs that the series cover are different with characters from one series having small appearances in the other, but there's 1 arc that is covered by both from different viewpoints. The Railgun version of that arc is waaaay better.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #201376

Index is garbage compared to Raildex. The setting and background for Raildex makes a lot more sense and flows more smoothly (it's the X-men filtered through the Japanese bullshit filter of little girls and high school) whereas Index is a huge clusterfuck (X-men plus magical powers and amnesia and super gary stu power and harems and lolis and high school).

Accelerator teeters on being a total edgelord and actually being kinda cool. It's neat. The whole concept that
Spoiler:
they train him to be stronger by cloning a really strong ESPer repeatedly and then having him grind levels on her by murdering her repeatedly is novel
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #201392

Orange:
Spoiler:
Suwa got a letter too!? Did they all get letters?
私は完璧
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #201394

Re:Zero:
Spoiler:
Holy shit that scene at the end, with Subaru's ringtone just going off and everyone's looking around for the White Whale and it just eclipses the moon. fucking beautiful.
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #201414

I really like the OP for Berzerk and listen to it every episode.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #201592

i want to get off mr. monokuma's wild ride
Spoiler:
why does my fav always have to die
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #201595

Started watching My Hero Academia and I'm hooked. I love these sorts of non-traditional takes on Western-style superheroes.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #201598

Ricotez wrote:i want to get off mr. monokuma's wild ride
Spoiler:
why does my fav always have to die
you're spoilering that, really? this *IS* Dangan Ronpa you know.
私は完璧
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #201653

An0n3 wrote:I've seen worse in terms of suffering.

I give it props for starting out like a harem anime and then taking a detour into some dark spaces, but it keeps trying to turn back into a harem anime too much. It's hard to take seriously when the MC flip flops between weird fourth-wall breaking anime identifiers and then trying to be tearfully emotional.

The show wants to have serious drama but also be a fun harem show at the same time and it can't.
started watching it too and this kind of hits the nail on the head
I like it but it still strikes me as really just kind of mediocre and generic when it isn't doing the mind_break time travel stuff
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #201658

It just keeps doing it.

Within the same scene he'll start out GENKI SHONEN LAD, then suddenly he's raving and leaking snot boogers out of his eyeballs and going mad, and then someone gushes about how much they want his dick or whatever for a minute or two and he's back to NONSTOP ENERGY I CANT LOSE I FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS

I'm starting to hate him almost as much as the fucking dude from Aldnoah Zero. He's up there in terms of "Why the fuck does anyone like this guy or put up with him?"
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #201670

I was really into it for the few episodes he was in Crusch's mansion and everything seems fucked and then Rem just tells him she loves him, he somehow turns her down after all the shit that happened in the last four episodes and then everything is k because they spent a full episode talking about how stupid and pathetic he is.

Every time loop it just ends up with him making the same retarded mistakes over and over until he gets really depressed or goes crazy then he just remembers "ah fuck being crazy isn't helping I'll just go back to being a shonen protag" and suddenly he just does everything right. How come Crusch doesn't know he's lying about the phone? Why would she agree to his offer for the mining rights when he's just a servant that couldn't possibly have the authority to make such a proposal?
Waiting for next episode when the white whale hopelessly slaughters all the mercenaries and they all just sit there going "whoa how could this have possibly happened"
Last edited by captain sawrge on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #201679

It's like he keeps forgetting that nothing counts and he can just keep committing suicide until he gets it right.

I keep thinking about Groundhog's Day where Bill Murray realizes he can't die and so he starts goofing off finding weird ways to commit suicide and do stupid shit because fuck it none of this has any consequences.

Meanwhile In Re: Zero our dude somehow keeps forgetting that everything is going to be a-okay I can just keep dying and accumulating knowledge about the situation until I get everything just right, then progress another day ahead. Like he even realizes this at once point, throws himself off a fucking cliff so he can get another do-over, but then later apparently forgets it and gets all crybaby boo hoo again.

He also probably has completely forgotten that
Spoiler:
Emelia introduced herself as the witch the first time they ever met
And no matter how much farting around he does or time he has to LITERALLY KILL he
Spoiler:
Hasn't done anything to try to find out how he got where he is or why he can't die
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #201681

An0n3 wrote:
Spoiler:
Hasn't done anything to try to find out how he got where he is or why he can't die
Bit hard to do that last bit when he literally can't talk about it.
Spoiler:
The ability's name is "Returns by death", and he's said similar words to that before and it just gets either his or Emilia's heart literally crushed.
also real real spoilers here
Spoiler:
it's probably to do with the fact he's probably the authority of pride, they keep mentioning pride around him (although Beetlegeuse calls him sinful because that's all Beetlegeuse gives a fug about), there was the ground dragon in the latest episode too, known for being very prideful. Not 100% sure why being the Authority of pride (probably) lets you save-scum life tho. (I don't know the LNs though so please don't tryhard me)
私は完璧
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #201765

Yeah seems his personality keeps resetting, even if it was fake to begin with.

Re: Zero personality.

Edit: On a more cheerful note mob psycho 100 is picking up pace starting to get into the meat and potatoes of what makes the manga good now.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #201791

Remie Richards wrote: Bit hard to do that last bit when he literally can't talk about it.
He can talk about it indirectly, but he also learned how to read the language so if he just stopped fucking around for a minute to LEARN THE LORE he may be able to connect some of the dots. IIRC he hasn't tried explaining to anyone that he's from a completely different world either.
Spoiler:
Yeah all evidence seems to point so far towards him actually being brought her to function as some kind of villain or to aid the witch in something. His magic domain and "tainted" smell. What doesn't make sense is that that cult attacked Crusch's mansion when they're supposed to be witch worshippers? Must be more to it than Emelia simply being the witch. She died when he explained his power to her, either because anyone he tries to explain it to gets killed or perhaps because SHE dies whenever he tries to explain it to someone.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #201795

An0n3 wrote:
Remie Richards wrote: Bit hard to do that last bit when he literally can't talk about it.
He can talk about it indirectly, but he also learned how to read the language so if he just stopped fucking around for a minute to LEARN THE LORE he may be able to connect some of the dots. IIRC he hasn't tried explaining to anyone that he's from a completely different world either.
Spoiler:
Yeah all evidence seems to point so far towards him actually being brought her to function as some kind of villain or to aid the witch in something. His magic domain and "tainted" smell. What doesn't make sense is that that cult attacked Crusch's mansion when they're supposed to be witch worshippers? Must be more to it than Emelia simply being the witch. She died when he explained his power to her, either because anyone he tries to explain it to gets killed or perhaps because SHE dies whenever he tries to explain it to someone.
Spoiler:
I'm convinced Emilia is 100% a red herring when it comes to the witch, I think she's unfortunate enough to just share so many physical traits with her (half-elf, silver hair, female, etc.) though I have 0 clue why she introduced herself as Satella besides maybe a "I'm the witch ~wooo~ leave me alone" sort of deal.

As for telling people he's from another world, that could technically work, very early on he lied and said he was from another country but really it's the whole "Time-travel death immunity" thing he'd -really- wan't to get to the bottom of.
私は完璧
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #203158

91 days is still great, never really been one for Mafia/Gangster stories but I'm really into this.
Spoiler:
Called the entire plan of today's episode though, the chicken being used as a blood bag to trick Orco into thinking Avillio really killed Nero, because Avillio is Lagusa's son when, oh wait, he totally is and the bit where Fango serves Don Orco *AS* the Lasagna was obvious but brilliant too.
私は完璧
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #203188

Each passing day we get closer to seeing our lord and savior, David Bowie animated.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #203368

ReZero 20:
Spoiler:
THREE WHITE WHALES!?
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #203489

WHITE WHALE
HOLY GRAIL
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #203492

Remie Richards wrote:ReZero 20:
Spoiler:
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #203592

Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards wrote:ReZero 20:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
私は完璧
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #203722

Oh okay that's where that fucking trap catboy is from I've been seeing the fucker everywhere
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #203791

Spoiler:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #203946

Fuck, today's Amaama to Inazuma was bittersweet.
私は完璧
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #203995

That Aldnoa Zero or w/e anime was fucking garbage.

Talk to me about Rom Coms and slice of life like Sliver Spook or My bride is a mermaid or Heaven's lost property.
Last edited by A3STH3T1CS on Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #203996

A3STH3T1CS wrote:Spike dies
If this is a spoiler for what I think it's for:
Spoiler:
Cowboy Bebop
you're actually wrong, the writer said even he doesn't know spike's state at the end (dead/alive, nobody knows!)
私は完璧
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #203997

Remie Richards wrote:
A3STH3T1CS wrote:Spike dies
If this is a spoiler for what I think it's for:
Spoiler:
Cowboy Bebop
you're actually wrong, the writer said even he doesn't know spike's state at the end (dead/alive, nobody knows!)
wait what
WAIT HOLY SHIT YOU MEAN IT'S POSSIBLE HE JUST PASSED OUT
this is actually huge news for me considering i had a giant phase of my life i would rewatch it to recognize the soundtracks from the seatbelts!!!!!!!!!
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #204044

Stomach wound like that, you can take some hours to die.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #204824

Binging Parasyte the maxim.
gonna have to go to bed now, but I'm 5 episodes in and holy shit.
私は完璧
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #204868

daammmn 91 days is fucking siiick, I'm really enjoying it
Spoiler:
when fango brought out that lasagna I was like "NO FUCKIN WAY THEY MADE ORCO INTO LASAGNA!!" and then they were all like "this is the best fuckin lasagna. lmao funniest part, fango prob my fav char. also fuck at first I was starting to think he's just keeping him alive to find out the fourth but now I wonder if he actually likes him at all and wants to kill fourth for trying to use him? prob not but I don't want nero to die. I get when he killed the first guy he was still thinking fourth was actually his friend and was blinded by his rage but I think now he's maybe starting to open his mind a bit?
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #204873

This episode of JJBA was dissapointing to say the least.

The sandwich chase scene was good I suppose, but holy shit did they make Killer Queen look like shit.
Attachments
1471681819012.png
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #204992

TheWiznard wrote:daammmn 91 days is fucking siiick, I'm really enjoying it
Spoiler:
when fango brought out that lasagna I was like "NO FUCKIN WAY THEY MADE ORCO INTO LASAGNA!!" and then they were all like "this is the best fuckin lasagna. lmao funniest part, fango prob my fav char. also fuck at first I was starting to think he's just keeping him alive to find out the fourth but now I wonder if he actually likes him at all and wants to kill fourth for trying to use him? prob not but I don't want nero to die. I get when he killed the first guy he was still thinking fourth was actually his friend and was blinded by his rage but I think now he's maybe starting to open his mind a bit?
If you thought 6 was good wait till you see 7.
私は完璧
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #205140

Finished my binge of Parasyte the maxim.
That was wonderful.
Spoiler:
It's not normal for someone to talk to his hand, anyway.
Cried at the end, cos how could you not.
私は完璧
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #205141

Duwang was satisfactory for me.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #205156

i finally found a place where i can watch Gintama from the start

it's pretty great
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #205378

ep 21 of re:0
Spoiler:
ehhhhhh it was okay I guess
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #205432

So if I understand the setting of Gintama, it's basically "what if aliens showed up in the Edo era and brought their technology to Japan"? If that's the case everyone sure adapted fast to TVs and cars.
Spoiler:
firecage
Github User
Byond Username: Firecage
Github Username: Firecage

Post by firecage » #205435

So, after the current anime I am busy watching, does anyone have any recommendations for what to watch next? I am thinking about finishing K-On!! perhaps, but no idea what else.

So yah, check my MAL and give me advice. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Firecage
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #206791

Remie Richards wrote:Amaama to Inazuma
I just watched up to ep 8 just now; say what they want about me but I have cried on nearly every episode of this.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #207001

ReZero 22:
Spoiler:
Double B/Petelgeuse? neat. Also 23: Ram? what's she up toooooooo.
私は完璧
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #207192

second week in a row that Funimation gets the new episode of DR3 Future Arc too late and they have to postpone subs by a day

fortunately the fansubbers are fast
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #207305

why do I keep crying on every episode of Amaama to Inazuma

also ep 22 re:0
Spoiler:
I wonder who/what/if at all as to what that little red spirit was or if it will come back later, like a different puck or so
One Seven One
Byond Username: OneSevenOne

Post by One Seven One » #207554

Re: Zero
Spoiler:
So the Light Novel apparently had a "What If."
Like what if Rem said yes to running away with Subaru in episode 18.

Apparently someone on digg translated it. https://www.digg.com/r/Re_Zero/commen ... f_rem_and/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ ... o1bUE/view

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7 ... FmwPM/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDW ... fEBrg/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bFl ... 7C2lY/edit

I don't know how accurate any of it is, but woo more Best Meido.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #207566