Vomit Induced Heart Attacks (Darkest Dungeon)

Talk about video games here
Zellion
Byond Username: Zellion

Re: Vomit Induced Heart Attacks (Darkest Dungeon)

Post by Zellion » #150024

Bottom post of the previous page:

XSI wrote:You know camping?
Fuck camping

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =610511680

Edit: Random ass eldritch beast attacked, turn order was exactly wrong and my group had to abort the quest after beating it to a pulp
Only barely broke even on that one
>that stress level
>that light
jesus christ get away from me
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #150025

Good writefag dryn, if you get a highwayman or bounty hunter name him Wyzack
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #150039

Wyzack wrote:Good writefag dryn, if you get a highwayman or bounty hunter name him Wyzack
I got a spare highwayman EDIT: Bounty hunter, since I wanted to name the other highwayman Dante Smith II without a special name at the moment, I'll name him Wyzack for you. Anyone else want a character named after them?
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #150205

Me
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #150308

ShadowDimentio wrote:Me
Got any class you'd prefer? Also I think your full username exceeds the character limit.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #150970

I want to be a Man 'o War, because riposte is so meme.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #150983

Ripostememes it is.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #152961

>Crusader gets rabies after a bog-standard scouting mission
Oh well, at least there's a damage bonus
>Next mission he gets the Black Death
OH COME ON
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #152978

one time my leper got rabies
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #153002

God damn diseases are way more common than i remember them being. Also god damn i am finally gettin gud. My best advice for people with money troubles is to do long missions. The take is far better, and with the right camping skills every camp is essentially a fresh start in terms of stress and health.

My starting A team (Renault, Dismas and the first week vestal and plauge doctor) are all level 4s now and they fucking roflstomped the 2nd necromancer fight, it was almost sad to watch.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Zellion

Post by Zellion » #153080

Diseases are more common because they don't take up a flaw spot, and when you cure one you have a chance to cure every disease. It's cheap too, so it's usually just an inconvenience because "well shit, I can't use this specific guy for one run because he caught the plague."
ExplosiveCrate
Byond Username: ExplosiveCrate

Post by ExplosiveCrate » #153082

It's also mostly free if you do a Medium/Long dungeon with the diseased character and a Plague Doctor, since one of their camping skills is a very high chance to remove several diseases from a character.
i dont even know what the context for my signature was
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #153111

When trying to make cash avoid sending the team in with absolutely no supplies.

Go for keeping the light at an ok point till the final few rooms as long as you have the stress to take it, then plunge into darkness.

In general the increased gold from darkness in no way makes up for the cost of supplies, the lost rooms, and the bonus for completing the run. You make money so much faster by bringing a small amount of food, some items for the local dungeon interactions, and some torches, and just grinding your way through the mission at any cost. You may not care about these guys, but the gains from even one extra room are generally greater than the cost of two torches and 4 food, and if you find food in the field you end up having a great chance to finish the run with a win.

The catacombs are also the easiest place to find money I find because the key interact gives so much fucking loot.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #153125

Completely opposite experiences here then.

Unless you're already fully stressed out from earlier runs, or have a bunch of weak shits on a long mission that they shouldn't be on, you should without any doubt just skip the torches

Torches are only useful if you absolutely can't take the stress, or at level 5+ runs. Any lower levels and you'll be fine with no light whatsoever. Plus the price of torches adds up quickly if you're dealing with those cultists who drop your torch level a bit every time they cast. Not taking any torches I failed only 3 quests of levels 1-4 heroes, and they always brought home a giant stack of gold and gemstones, with minimal risk. The increased stress is paid for easily when your heroes bring home a full inventory of gems and gold every single time. And if you don't particularly care for them you can use their trinket slots to haul back trinkets you find for a bonus
Don't skimp on the supply items. Using them on a curio that fits is almost always a profit in terms of loot you get out of it. Absolute worst I got from it was breaking even and gaining some heirlooms

If you want to build a team and need to get rid of some locked in bad quirks, go to the cove. You can use herbs on the coral to remove one guaranteed. And there's always loads of the stuff around for you to use it on.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #154001

Finally got my A team to level six. Champion dungeons are fucking hard. Planning on saving Renault and Dismas for the final DD mission and am currently grinding other nerds up while farming the 150 or so deeds i need to finish my fucking buildings. Fuck the weald and fuck giant slimes
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #154012

Spoiler:
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Zellion

Post by Zellion » #154159

thx mr skeltal
Zellion

Post by Zellion » #160642

update boys
new class, and the stagecoach has a new upgrade tree: get heroes that arn't level 0
a few other changes too like duelist advance on highwayman applying riposte
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #161234

ayup

Dante Smith II has been fucking ecstatic about his new riposte, the dark party is now HWM, GR, Jester, and Vestal.
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #161237

The update is about reducing meaningless grind by having a new character who can get you insane stacks of loot if you are willing to go with a party of 3, and allowing more even high end squad replacement without spending years leveling up.

That said the new class isnt completely worthless in a fight, so it isn't like you absolutely are trashing the party for her. She can very consistently apply low end blight at the very least which is nothing to be ashamed of.
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #161278

dezzmont wrote:The update is about reducing meaningless grind by having a new character who can get you insane stacks of loot if you are willing to go with a party of 3, and allowing more even high end squad replacement without spending years leveling up.

That said the new class isnt completely worthless in a fight, so it isn't like you absolutely are trashing the party for her. She can very consistently apply low end blight at the very least which is nothing to be ashamed of.
She kicks ass in combat- not because of the blight, but because she can turn anyone into a Man-at-Arms. Stick her with a Leper, an actual MaA, or a Duelist's Advancing HwM and heyo, everythings hitting Tankman/Ripostefucker.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #162469

i like the new girls fart incense poison burner

i haven't played with the abominbo or the houndogger yet cuz i haven't gotten any of those recruited and i haven't played since before they were in
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #162476

i played with the abombimbonimbus he's fun. i wanna try the houndogger soon
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #162477

Trying this out too. Everybody is getting selfish and I caused a clown to have a heart attack. I am enjoying myself. Also an arbalist I have, who seems to have had the most strength... is now a penitent nymphomaniac who only ever wants to pray.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #162481

Dogeman is considered one of the best classes. Stress heal, self heal, awesome mark, aoe bleed that hits all enemies and decent single target damage
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #162522

Doesn't he also face the final boss like a boss?

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #162636

ThanatosRa wrote:Doesn't he also face the final boss like a boss?
Yeah.
Spoiler:
"Steady, girl. If we're called, we answer."
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #162646

Drynwyn wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:Doesn't he also face the final boss like a boss?
Yeah.
Spoiler:
"Steady, girl. If we're called, we answer."
;_;7
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #162664

I feel like He, the Man-At-Arms and the Highwayman are the MEN of the game.

I also Kinda wanna keep Dismas and Reynauld together and alive as long as possible. I think there's an achievment in it if they survive the game.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #162671

Leper and Highwayman have cool ones too. Crusader is too caught up in his ZEALOUS FURY to give a fuck about dying. Vestal and Arbalest are kinda shitty about it
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Zellion

Post by Zellion » #162680

All the women are shitty about it, all the men are manly about it. Leper has the best though.
Spoiler:
"Spare the others. I am ready."
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #162691

what about the heckion does she cry too
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #162692

Super Aggro Crag wrote:what about the heckion does she cry too
Hers is a "BRING IT" response.
Spoiler:
"Send me to hell then! AAAKLYORAAAHHH!"

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #162737

Zellion wrote:All the women are shitty about it, all the men are manly about it. Leper has the best though.
Spoiler:
"Spare the others. I am ready."
tbh if I was being
Spoiler:
tossed into the maw of an eldritch god that at best will utterly consume me and at worst will torment me for eternity
i would be pretty shitty about that
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #162740

Hell even the Occultist is a Man about it.
Spoiler:
"Finally, the face of my tormentor. Come, then."

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #162743

...Does anyone know what the new class (Antiquarian) says?
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #162758

Not on the wiki. So I dunno.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #162765

WITNESS MEEEEEE
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #164662

i got attacked by the collector for the first time and i had the wrong skills but i still beat him
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #203807

Re-necroing this thread again because this game is still amazing and i have started playing it again

Barely managed to scrape a level 5 party through killing the necromancer lord, i now have eight level six heroes and will probably run the first area of the darkest dungeon soon. Only problem is I want to save my first level 6 team for the final boss, since it has Renauld and Dismas on it and I want the poetic justice of finding redemption on the old road.

Also just got the Brigand Vulf town event for the first time. Sent my Renauld+Dismas team in since they had not had much action lately. The boss himself was a fucking nightmare, gets two turns a round plus a guaranteed bomb throw action at the beginning of the round and a guaranteed bomb detonation action at the end of the round. Detonating bomb does like 40 damage even with maxed armor. I just kinda kept slugging at him and had my vestal drop her full party heal every turn to pull most of the party off deaths door. I think everyone on my team made at least one deaths door save, but in the end i got out without anyone dying. We were so beat up and i brought one too few shovel so i was not able to get the really good loot after killing him, but at least the hamlet is safe again
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #204125

What's a town event?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #204164

Now every week when you come back from a dungeon run there is a chance that something happens in the hamlet. They can sometimes be good, like a ray of sunshine glows on the hamlet (all stress relief 15% more effective) and sometimes ae bad (brigand Vulf is coming with his furry bandit clan, beat him in this level 6 short dungeon or he destroys two levels of upgrades in random buildings). Apparently sometimes your dead heroes can come back to life, but i have not seen it yet.

I am edging closer and closer to being able to do my first darkest dungeon run. It is making me really nervous, i am still mostly terrible at level 5 missions
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #204187

I just recently started playing this game, but I have no idea what im doing.

What are some good team compositions? I mostly just throw in 3 random people and someone who can heal.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #204190

That is basically all i ever do as well. The one thing to consider is team comps that can all benefit from marking, they are in my opinion the best synergy. Bounty hunter, arbalest, houndmaster, and the pistol abilities of the highwayman all do extra damage to marked targets. Since all marks are the same you can have one guy use the mark ability and everyone else pile on the damage.

I also reccomend using plauge doctors, their stun grenade that hits the back two rows is one of the best abilities in the entire game. 5 blight damage per turn is nothing to sneeze at either, not to mention the ability to remove bleed and blight from your own party
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #204191

I am just having one of those fucking runs. Got surprised twice in a row after not getting surprised once for like 6 runs, and this one huge pig fucker getting back to back crits on my poor leper
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #204192

Are some of the stress relief activities in town better than others? Ive noticed that some have little events that can happen like one of the dudes running off with a girl from the brothel for a few weeks.

Also, i've never had a steess bar get completely full. Do you just die or what happens?
XSI

Post by XSI » #204195

Yes

Some stress relief works better than others. The more expensive ones usually.
There are good and bad events for stress relief things as well

Stress bar going full gives you FUN
If it goes full again it gives you MORE FUN
FUN will continue until the heroes either return to town or die
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #204199

To elaborate, when you hit 100 stress you undergo a resolve test. Most of the time your hero will gain an affliction, such as they might become paranoid that everyone is out to get them or they may become needlessly abraisive to your other heroes. Practically they will say things that stress out your other heroes and occasionally refuse healing or waste their action. When they get to 200 stress they have a heart attack and die instantly.

However some of the time rather than become afflicted they will become VIRTUOUS! Rather than collapsing under the mounting stress they rise to the occasion and become an exemplary warrior. It immediately lowers their stress to 15ish, they get some special dialogue and i think they can occasionally lower stress in your other heroes as well.

Virtues are pretty rare though, it is best to not ever let stress get to 100 when you can help it.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
XSI

Post by XSI » #204204

Heart attacks don't kill unless they're at death's door

Having one sets them to death's door. Having one while at death's door is a 100% chance of death
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #204211

Oh shit i didnt know that, i have never had it get that bad before. so if you stay at 200 stress and get healed up are you immune to further stress?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
XSI

Post by XSI » #204261

Nope. A heart attack reduces stress by 30 in addition to all that

So once they had a heart attack, they're going to be at 170 stress and deaths door. Likely in the middle of combat too, with probably a stress causing enemy near them