Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by Wyzack » #203057

Bottom post of the previous page:

Also whle we are on the topic i always thought that the judge from Jacket's trial in HM2 looked like Anon3
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #203312

the judge wasn't a horse
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #203314

What could be more 80s than a neon post apocalypse
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #203316

Hello hangover my old friend. I've come to speak with you again
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #203403

Weekends don't last long enough.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #203404

They never do

Unless you work weekends, then they last forever
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #203415

I think i just lost one of my best friends because he got mad at a video game and had a fit. RIP
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #203422

Must not have been a very good friend
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #203429

did some va work again
[youtube]a7oKeoEie8Q[/youtube]
spot the idiot
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #203496

Hue hue hue
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #203519

Just spent like half an hour cleaning because I sneezed with a bloody nose

Fuck me, if someone black lights this place after we move it's gonna look like I necked somebody
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #203522

Reminds me of an episode of CSI or other crime drama where what was thought was arterial spray was actually a pissed-off tenant with a weird sinus condition blowing blood out of his nose all over the walls to get back at his landlord.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #203534

Sign looks awesome dude, post your full collection
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #203539

Wyzack wrote:Sign looks awesome dude, post your full collection
Eh, I can't right now, partly because I'm at work and partly because they're all at my friends' house for storage. I couldn't hang them where I live now, and I'll only be at this next place for three months, so there's really no point in decorating too much. Once I'm somewhere worth decorating I'll get them all out.

I also got the "BRING ON THE NIGHT" one today--checked, it works fine. Didn't take a picture, since it's not as funny as FUCKERS. It is a very nice light blue, though.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #203593

Overheard my 25 year old sister and 52 year old mother talking about Pokemon Go.
jesus christ.
私は完璧
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #203680

I work with the elderly as a male in a predominately female oriented field. Don't panic, no sexism intended to be incoming (if it does sorry ahead of time, white/cis/male just venting)

a bit ago I was given many many odd looks after I volunteered for the less than pleasant task of 'deathcare' for an elder who moved on, A very beloved elder who passed unexpectadly and was much much beloved in our community, they were'nt even assigned to me, but I tried to be strong because I forsaw that my coworkers wouldn't be able to cope, unfortunately The nurse insisted I not be alone, and told me to find a coworker to assist me, Even more unfortunately the 'event' and it's rumors had spread like wildfire and many of my coworkers were already in the throes of grief for it and I couldn't find anyone I felt comfortable asking to be my partner... so I made my egregious mistake of returning to my nurse empty handed and once again proclaiming how OK I am taking care of this on my own, flying solo if you will and that's when my problems began.

my nurse eventually procurred an emotionally strong cna who would assist me, despite my intentions to spare the rest of the community. once the unfortunate parts of the care were done i thought my trial was over, but now despite my attempted (and successful in the past) chivalry I'm treated as one of the 'care partners' who doesn't actually care, based on my ability to handle and internalize it.

Being a stoic has bit me in the ass, so now, this long later, people expect me to be the 'deathcare' guy for our facility, while hating me as the guy who doesn't care underneath it all.

I'm fucked. that kind of stigma cannot go away, and my best of intentions bit me in the ass, I can be 'the lift guy' used as the fastest safest way of transporting people from bed to chair or chair to wheelchair, my primary focus, while also despised as a piece of shit to my coworkers for not breaking down into tears when someone stubs their toe.

My effeminate male co-workers don't have this problem because they have the right idea, when shit 'gets real' they are the first to, as the brittish say, 'have kittens' over it, but Me, I try to spare them the pain, and I'm the bad guy... Fuck!
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #203681

Also: I feel I didn't state enough, 'deathcare' is not ok with me.
I was trying to help, because at least I can do it without destroying myself to do it, or at the very least not drag others into my own personal hell from doing it, but now, it's so often that I'm called to it, I can barely bear the thought of it.

Next step, complete numbness to the human condition, and then they'll all be right, that I don't care at all.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #203682

Triple post because I've been drinking.
Go visit your elder in a care facility.

We're doing our best, I am in a facility that isn't known for the best care, and I cannot point to a single individual there at all who truly does not give a shit, even my most hated co-worker is working their godamn arms off to keep their 'group' running.

for the love of all that is holy, go visit your living ancestor, they may not give you any guidance, or words of wisdom, but you might find a bit of that from the people who TRY to make it all mean something.

Nobody does this for the money. Mcdonalds is easier. and almost the same price, not trying to make a statement about underpaid caretakers, just saying, if nobody cared, nobody would live past 80.
Last edited by Falamazeer on Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #203703

my fucking basement is flooding, it's been pouring rain nonstop for like 6 hours wtf
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #203719

My sister officially got her PCS posting

And it's in Wisconsin

Her report date is Christmas, which is hilarious, but that means we're moving to a state right next to a /massive/ lake

Right at the onset of winter

Oh boy
XSI

Post by XSI » #203732

Falamazeer wrote:Triple post because I've been drinking.
Go visit your elder in a care facility.
This sort of thing is why people in care and medical professions drink and have a high rate of depression.
It helps to vent though, at least a bit
qwert
Byond Username: Ohlos

Post by qwert » #203922

Applied for tabletop GAEMS shop work. I hope, that job application senpai will notice me :oops:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #203925

qwert wrote:Applied for tabletop GAEMS shop work. I hope, that job application senpai will notice me :oops:

Gotta have hope!
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #203938

>Only really use my smart phone as a satnav
>GPS breaks

Mother fucker.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #203944

have you considered telling the people you work with that you just process grief in a different way?

You'd think they of all people would be able to recognise that people respond in different ways.
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #203988

oranges wrote:You'd think they of all people would be able to recognise that people respond in different ways.
This isn't as common as you think. Personally, I believe everyone is out for themselves. It's a much easier way to live.
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #204012

Another day off from school for the 8 year old tomorrow

This one I understand though because I go outside and I can smell the smoke from the fires

Back home students get snowdays

Here, they get fire days
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #204084

According to Facebook, it's been one year since I bought my first neon light.

*shitty fanfare*
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
qwert
Byond Username: Ohlos

Post by qwert » #204127

Job application senpai noticed me ;-;7
Now I have not to fuck up on the interview tomorrow c:

Also.. How does Anon3 always dress up so fucking stylish? Like, is there some secret guide on this? Or does beard make everything stylish or what?
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #204131

as of today, i am a filthy fucking disgusting macbook pro owner.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #204142

dont talk to me or my son again nsos
crack is whack but smacks got your back
nsos

Post by nsos » #204147

i may be on a mac but your wife's son still calls me daddy
nsos

Post by nsos » #204212

unrelated: i'm watching olympic taekwondo and it's fucking terrible.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #204217

Hell yeah dude.

That's what happens when you sportify something to that extent.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #204230

Tried going cold turkey from smoking... Lasted from 9 AM to 3:30 PM. Good God nicotine withdrawal is a bitch.
XSI

Post by XSI » #204260

Try going on less instead

Build it off before stopping
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #204311

Just hoping my sister and her bf are asleep when I get home today instead of up drinking again when I get home. I'd like some peace before I crash early to get up for work.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #204327

Heaat exhaustion, heat cramps, and a big sunburn. Spent 8 hours in 104-108f sun without sunscreen.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #204336

DrPillzRedux wrote:Heaat exhaustion, heat cramps, and a big sunburn. Spent 8 hours in 104-108f sun without sunscreen.
fuck dude
one time i was at the beach all day and didnt realize you could get sunburns on your feet because i'm retarded
about a week (of absolutely excruciating pain every time i took a step while wearing shoes) later when it started to peel off it was thick and brown. i fucking grew my own leather.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #204342

oh god that happened that one time I went out to Rottnest Island

forgot to pack sunscreen, it didn't cross my mind at like 6am when we took the ferry out there, walked out there, got some neat photos, got right the way to the far end of the island, the furthest possible point we could get from the dock where the actual inhabited-by-anything-with-facilities part is, around 11:30, and started to feel the heat on my legs and..

"oh fuck, yeah, that's a thing"
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #204350

I stopped watching robot wars when they stopped making them complete obstacle courses and shit and just made them a series of area fights

you had to actually build something that was capable of more than just tanking a hit and knocking someone over
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #204387

The draft process for my grant got kinda fudged up and I'm no longer going to the instution that I wanted to go.

Had to downgrade because apparently my idea wasn't as good as I thought but oh well, it doesn't matter. I felt pretty shitty when I got the call and I had to call a shit ton of people asking if they wanted me and in the end one instution did but fuck me there was a point where I thought everyone was going to reject my proposal and I just wanted to crawl up and die.

Alls good tho.
nsos

Post by nsos » #204457

weren't the obstacle course robots an entire different show
XSI

Post by XSI » #204469

I vaguely remember an obstacle course for robutts but I don't remember where it was
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #204502

CosmicScientist wrote:They had obstacle courses in Robot Wars?

Now I'm thinking of Bamzookie and how they thought it needed to be street themed.
yeah, like the first couple of series the format was an obstacle course/time trial where the slowest/DNFs were eliminated, then some other trial which varied from week to week, then the semi-final and final of each episode were arenafights

actually provided some variety and made people design something other than "yet another wedge that can flip the other robot but also drive upside down"
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #204521

Spinnerbots or those with spinning vertical drums are my favorites--mainly because when they actually get a clean hit in, you can see some insane damage.

Like this:

(Can't link it right because I skipped right to the good part)
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #204526

holy shit the rake
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #204608

THE RAKE

Also holy fuck it EXPLODED
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #204661

I find it hilarious that a drone that probably cost at least $300 got taken down by a gardening tool that probably literally cost 1% of that.

And yeah, that'll happen when you hit a fuel tank. Which, coincidentally, is the only time I've seen fire weapons work--they basically have to ignite the fuel the robot is carrying for its own flamethrower or there's just not enough constant exposure to do any real damage.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #204744

Met up with my best friend yesterday for a birthday meal (birthday was 22nd of july, but she was on holiday with her boyfriend+his family)
Was really tired when I got home so I just collapsed in bed (Was actually sick that night too but I'm ok now) when I finally wake today to check out my presents:
She's got me a lovely gold plated necklace with a little "R" cut out of it and it's really nice AND the complete collection of the Steins;Gate Anime which is my absolute -favourite- anime.

Best friends are -great-
私は完璧
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #204772

You have a shit doctor. Talk to the doctor. If the doctor doesn't stop being shit, get another one.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler: