Dream Journal

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Dream Journal

Post by DemonFiren » #158488

Bottom post of the previous page:

And just about a month later, three dreams in one night.

First was unclear, but it was about pulling an entire baguette out of a toilet, and it was wedged in the siphon. Maybe I shouldn't have eaten an entire baguette the day before yesterday.
Second...it was about horses, and I sure was glad I was able to ride so I wouldn't have to walk through all that fuckin' mud. Somehow we also ended up in traffic, of course on the wrong side, and I tried to tell the bugger to move over. Not sure if it did. Anyway, I found myself sitting outside my old apartment and decisively petting a creature that was bigger than a St Bernard, smaller than most ponies, had the fur of the latter and the colour of a Golden Retriever. I also believe it had floppy ears, and I was rather displeased with it for sinking its entire weight into me and refusing to let me go inside.
Third was about Grim Fandango, and somehow I had to get into hell. Glottis, being a demon from not-hell, of course refused, so I had to go ask Meche, which involved backtracking through some Tomb Raider-tier pole swinging shit and one apartment-slash-office that must have belonged to Domino. Then, of course, I woke up.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #158504

I don't have many dreams often but when I do I have dreams they tend to be very long dreams. I don't even know if it's possible to feel like you've been in the dreamworld for extended periods of time but I feel like in most of my dreams I am (tbh I guess describing it would be more like a jump from one setting to the next but I fill in all the details of what happened during the time in my head, In my dreams it's like memories I can remember doing but when I try recalling after the dream some of the details can be really hard to remember unless it's right after I wake up). I like to think I have an above average imagination and I used to spend many hours of childhood not even playing with toys or anything, but sitting around imagining being in other places, or like when I read books I used to directly imagine myself in that setting and throughout the whole story (I kinda stopped reading books after HS so I dunno if I could do it as vividly as I used to). Anyway I keep a notebook I use for dreams I have in my area (dream journal pretty much, only it's a notebook) it's really exciting/interesting to go back through it and be like "oh yeah! I remember that".

Wall of text dream incoming
info maybe helpful to understanding my rambling:
  • I had this dream after finishing binge reading the manga Gantz
  • I also read and finished another manga I can't recall the name of, but the setting was similar to my dream except a smaller group trying to survive on a dino island
Spoiler:
mydreamsarelikemypaintings_reallyshitty.png
Stuck on this huge jungle island. There were like 40-50 other people around my age in this giant circular room with a hole in the middle (think ufo) which was a giant tower like thing seriously high in the air, like it's surrounded by mountains so we're in a valley and the tower is higher than the mountains. The first few days everyone is freaking out while some people descend the hole. about a week goes by and only a few people have came back. they talked about encountering dinosaurs around area outside the valley where the tower is. The people that do come back are equipped in military like gear and talk about how after you get down the tower you get suits and a weapon before you exit the valley (gantz like). Everyone is deciding what they going to do and I slip down and descend the tower. Exit the valley and I "time-jump" foward. I'm back at the entrance to the valley after about 3 weeks of ranking up solo (also very gantz like point system). The valley is more fortified now and it's more like a village kind of. I learn about a bigger map of the island back in the tower and now know the exact size/shape of the island as well as where the "exit" is (I don't know much more about the exit because of some later stuff). In the tower there is a leader board for your score and I was in the top 5 at 4th I don't recoginze the names of the the higher positions. After a day or so I leave again but this time take off a different way. on the map there it's the beach path, which no one else I've seen has took. fast forward again I'm near where the text "beach path" is and I see why no one comes this way, all along the beach are super strong level dinosaurs. being alone I fight only when I have to and run/sneak by everywhere else. a week or so goes by and I'm at the stony bridge area. It's more like a swamp with parts of the bridge submerged in a foot of water, but the swamp was way deeper. crossing was more of a gtfacross moment because there were giant dino crocs around being real snippity, after running across the bridge collapses into the swamp because of the gators. I make it to this tower that's similar to the first one but way shorter. more like a light house really. I make my way up into the top area and there are pods around a central pillar (like in alien, how the tables are aligned for sacrifices). Suddenly a girl appears and she's been there for a week or so already. we talk and I find out she's 1st on the leaderboard. you get in the pods and a timer starts, after the timer runs out everyone in a pod is transported to a boss areana where you have to fight the boss or die. if you die you tp back to the waiting room exhausted. this girl and I try fighting the boss our selves for other a month (in my dream it's more of a timewarp moment, which I remember'ed really well.) We're pretty much out of supplies and are about to give up, stuff happens lennyface and we decide to try fighting again. midway in the fight we're both almost pretty much dead but somehow I pull the op cheater move and seriously cripple/injure it and deal the final blow. We look at each other as the room starts to shake violently and a white flash fills my eyes. I woke up. and proceeding to cram as much as I could into my notebook nearby because I was so excited (like wow that was 10/10 action movie excited)
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #158573

I've been having a lot of dreams recently, probably due to my meds getting bumped up. Most of them are anxiety dreams or just really frustrating.

Like the one where I was working for the mafia and the yard of the Don's house was full of snakes. I'm more scared of snakes in my dreams than I am in real life, for some reason. Also, I was wearing sandals, so I couldn't stomp on them.

Last night I had some kind of sex dream that I should have enjoyed (including the ability to make women's tits bigger with a touch) but the absolute lack of physical sensation or response from my partner made it feel like a fucking chore (no pun intended).
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #206158

Just got out of bed, rise from your grave.

Waking up in some factory town. Can see the name of the factory, I think it meant something inappropriate in English but was perfectly fine in French.
Some old guy walks up to me, ask him about my surroundings, shops, other settlements. Walk - or drive? - to a church, get in there. Curiously enough it's everything at once, Protestant, Catholic, Orthodox. Praying (not religious, but felt very much like it) and priest's disdain. Suddenly, lots of children, playing around noisily. Tried to ask them to stop, politely.

Then, a backyard, barns and garages, a workshop, looks rural - farm. Women working there, some look like strange crossbreeds between obviously Muslim (covered heads), and Catholic nuns (black and white habits). Dispute between newcomers such as myself and the oldfags (chief among them the not-nun) over SJW shit and "fitting in". Take stances both for and against it. Originals leave, angry, come back eventually, dog included. Pet dog. Get my face licked by dog. She and her owner refuse to fight. Those who stayed and those who returned brawl. Try not to get involved, everyone's happy at the end. There's something about finally being allowed to eat meat again.

Last dream I remember, a man who looks like the human equivalent of a bulldog. Familiar, it's school bullying all over again. Guy stands there like a wall, always just barely manage to push him back, everyone else just stands there. Eventually, deliberately deny him passage. Turns out he's trying to get somewhere and apparently has taken a route leading through my property. Unsure, there's another road past the tiniest little mountain range to my right. He leaves. Narration: eventually turned ancient, into the kind of revenant you don't see in SS13. Me, I died a virgin. Is to say, a wizard and rose as lich.
Eventually, see him walk down the other road - yellow boards paving it like lego timbers. Block the way. He fights, skin and strength like a crossbreed between a zombie and a super mutant. I somehow - I suspect, technique - still manage to push him back once or twice. Half-awake, decide to let him pass by pulling him next time he pushes. There was a crossroads, I remember, and he turned right. He wanted to get home, but then he shouldn't have turned right.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #206182

Reading your guys' dreams is fucking painful be more concise or have more interesting dreams holy shit.

I had a dream the other night I bought a skateboard that was shaped like a giant sword. It was the greatest skateboard I ever rode. Only after I rode it did the guy I got it from tell me it was fucking cursed and now a demon would try to kill me all the time whether I was skating or not and the only way to defeat it was with the sword board.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #206192

>he talks about more interesting dreams
>posts something that I wouldn't even dream of ironically

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #206212

This last week I had a dream that Eric Idle of Monty Python fame, was in a wheelchair and wearing an eyepatch, lecturing me on the dangers of taking Ketamine. He then asked me for a hug, which I did, because it's Eric fucking Idle. He then tried to strangle me to death, and out of nowhere John Cleese arrived to stop him, apologising telling me that Eric had been taking Ketamine.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #206227

You should write for Monty python that was a good sketch
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #206287

DemonFiren wrote:>he talks about more interesting dreams
>posts something that I wouldn't even dream of ironically
If I had to live your life I'd probably want to escape into the longest most pointless dreams I could too

Anything to avoid being awake.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #206373

Well now that's just factually inaccurate.
If you have to pretend you possess any rhetorical capability please at least don't stray from objective truth, as defined - obviously, as the more educated individual - by my own person.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #206400

Fuck off, sperglord.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #206458

Hah, no.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #206492

This isn't cuckshed you clown, either post about the topic at hand instead of shitflinging for no reason or get beheaded.
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #206763

weird ass dream I had when I was 9
My family had just bought 2 puppies, and one of them was sick.
So then these aliens came down from the sky and started shooting the planet.
Then the planet started cracking open from all the ayylium lasers.
People started falling in to the holes, that were filled with lava btw.
Then the sick dog turned into a zombie dog and started biting people making them zombies obviously because it was infected with the zombie virus.
So hoards of zombies were surrounding me and then the zombie dog tried to jump on me,
so I kicked him off into the pit, but he managed to bite me.
So I jumped into the pit killing myself.

then I woke up face first on the floor,
I slept on the top of a bunk bed.
One person on this planet wrote:Wow you're funny and original Eous
I don't play often but when I do I'm Kyp Astar normally a sec role unless I'm bored and go assistant.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #206906

dreamed that i went to KFC to get an ice cream, they only had chocolate and vanilla. i wanted chocolate but it costed $550 while the vanilla only costed $5 (there was a chocolate shortage or something i guess) and i was so torn because i really wanted that chocolate. extremely stressful dream

edit: oh and it was made worse because i was in the drivethrough and there were like infinite cars behind me. but because i was so indecisive i was holding up the line. very stressful nasty bad dream
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #208178

Maybe I've been playing too much vidya, maybe the likes of WJohn finally got to me, but this is what I went through tonight:
I was perfectly certain I was playing a very immersive video game. A video game that had enough Metal Gear elements to make Kojima appear on the credits list, was apparently set in the Mass Effect universe, borrowed Subnautica aesthetics and had xeno scum.

This game seemed to be set on a spaceship, and I was also perfectly certain there were xenomorphs and was, in fact, explaining to an unseen microphone (or talking to myself again) that every once in a while some shitler deliberately walks into the quarantine rooms where we keep the infected just to get the valids on a xenomorph and/or griff the rest of the crew.
Well, turns out that this time an engineer walked in, took off the standard engineering issue fuckhuge impenetrable space suit helmet (more reminiscent of ERT gear than our RIGs), and spent some time waiting next to the timebomb with a heartbeat that was strapped to the bed indubitably believing that larvae could infect and make him a xeno, too. "Fuck you," I said, having been chosen for larva and crawling the fuck out of there in the direction of the nearest vent (a vent in a quarantine room. Honk.)
After checking my top-down map and praying that those assholes around me didn't have motion detectors I inexplicably found myself in the role of human again, and just as inexplicably developed the curiosity to break quarantine on the upper deck, which seemed to be officer's quarters and totally didn't look like the first floor of the place I grew up. Needless to say, eveything went to shit, we had apparently Reaperized xenomorphs with chestbursters that could puppeteer people and that absorbed the memories and personality of whoever they popped in, an asari slapped the shit out of nearly half our security team, all the while apologizing, and GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER.
Got to witness a nice cutscene of every absorbed crewmember speaking with xeno voices or something, skipped through it because fuck that I wanna play another round.
Got my XP, apparently qualified for some neat explosive shit, decided to drop one of the C-4 in favour of a motion detector that looked like a mixture between Subnautica's PDAs and Mass Effect's data pads, still kept the fingerprint scanner because alien-controlled crew can really fuck shit up, yo.
Woke up instead. Of course.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
firecage
Github User
Byond Username: Firecage
Github Username: Firecage

Post by firecage » #208209

Since I had this dream when I was 6, I can't remember everything, so I'le just sum it up.

Cannibal
In his apartment
Human bones everywhere
Furniture made from human bones being attached to eachother.
Cannibal eating people
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #208699

Several dreams today
May as well share them

Firstly, went shopping in a local supermarket. Then Reaper from overwatch starts shooting up the place like the edgelord he is. So he gets charged by me switching to Reinhard and killed against a wall as all the regular people run the other way.
Then we had an improv Overwatch fight in the supermarket with two teams. It was quite detailed, but nothing too interesting there.
This one may have been effected by a friend dragging me into overwatch competitive matches just before bed

One where there was a job opening for the janitor of hell. Which you had to do by going to sleep and dreaming about hell and cleaning it in your dreams. Then writing down what you did and saw after waking up. I didn't bother with it and thought it wasn't a good job but my brain wanted to show it anyway so at that point it turned into a movie about some random guy taking the job. It was about as expected.

And then a few random action/fight scenes, during a few I decided that you know, fuck it. I'm immortal anyway lets cause some shit to happen just because

Then one where I joined some kind of online horror game server where killers hunted survivors. I had a trenchcoat and approached survivors exposing myself to them. Then they paid me money and got items out of it. So I guess I turned into the shop NPC of that game. I also approached killers and they gave me a bunch of souls for items, so I guess that worked out

Had more, but they're not that interesting. I've also kept details to a minimum in this post because honestly not a lot of people care
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #208725

Dreamt I was playing dungeon crawl stone soup, got to the ecumenical temple and was trying to decide on what god to worship. I was gonna go Sif Muna, but the latest update made him hate fire and all my spells were spicy fire attacks.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #208728

Man dcss is so good. I played countless untold hours but have only ever beat it once
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #209086

When I was younger, 8-14ish I'd have weird ass realistic dreams. My little kid self called them 'future dreams' cause like what I had dreamed would come true within the next 2 months. Like I had a dream for 2nd grade we'd do a class meeting and a girl next to me would cry. Month or so later shit happend exactly as I dreamed. Now I rarely dream and they're all lewd. Game related or about me dying.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #211338

Had a dream last night that we had to evacuate work because of a giant monster attack. I did not see the beast first hand, but I felt the shockwaves of its titanic footsteps. It was described to me as "a giant lizard with prison tats and gang signs" by a fleeing person.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #211640

The saddest dreams are when you're dreaming that you're playing a really fucking awesome video game and then you wake up and realize that game doesn't exist and will probably never exist.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #211651

I know.
Boy, do I know.

Followed by those, of course, where you dream you're lucid dreaming, then have a false awakening right after and don't recognise that.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #212365

Don't mean to bum anybody out but I'm having this really shitty recurring dream where I'm on my deathbed in the hospital, unable to move, things going dark even though I know my eyes aren't closing and the lights aren't being turned off

The darkness isn't like regular pitch black but it's like nothing at all, there's nothing there

Really freaks me out

On the bright side I had a dream not too long ago where I was driving a pickup truck through a candyland type of place and I'm really big and muscle-y and butt nude with a giant dick and as I drive past people they're all in awe because I'm really famous, nothing really happened but I remember enjoying it
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #212474

Sounds like your dreams are telling you that you should stop dying
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #212908

i like posting dreams so here are some of my more memorable ones from when i was a kid

i had a dream where i was in some old museum on maybe the second or third floor and there was tiled flooring. the floor tiles started falling away and if you looked down at the fall it was so far that you couldn't see the bottom. i went to my mom and begged her to leave but she was distracted talking to the librarian or something and eventually the floor under me fell out, but then i had a jetpack and carried my mom out of the museum and i was really mad at her.

also there was this one that i don't even understand at all. i was in this infinite green field that was just grass with no trees or bushes and i could see forever. i was getting ready to swing a golf club at the teed up golf ball, and then i swung to hit it, and when i did the dream ended and it was morning. the dream was only like 3 seconds and i felt like i had time traveled from night to day.
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #212914

I just had one where I was playing a game or something and suddenly a dialogue box popped up:

"Do you want to be woken up by the most horrible thing imaginable?"
I selected yes

My alarmclock then started beeping and I woke up
Fucking alarmclocks
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #213006

Had a strange one last night.

I was looking at myself, either dead or comatose. I was very clearly someone else but mentally I was acutely aware that "This is/was my body and I'm not in it". I was just looking my old body over, inspecting what had up until the dream started been my corporeal form. There was nothing wrong with it, I just wasn't in it. This went on for what seemed like hours, going nowhere, just constant realizations of "Oh yeah that's me" over and over.

Narratively I think the dream was trying to build up to "well if that's me, who am I?" but I wouldn't let it, every time something started to happen I just shifted back to looking at the body, and whatever was happening fizzled out. Eventually I just woke up without any sort of resolution. I don't even know if I'd classify that one as a dream or a nightmare, it was just supremely surreal and had a fantastic quality of unreality to it.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #213013

Standing in pitch black space, seeing all the people I've ever known and met who've died. All of them just staring at me. This one happens every so often. Gf says I said "wait" in my sleep.

Another one I get is this dusty ash wasteland one, with ruins all over. There's some kind of vault at the end of my path. This creature chases me as I run and climb over shit. Usually it ends with me juking the thing, hiding under some rubble and falling asleep in my dream. Then I wake up.

The spookiest one I've had felt so real. Was just sitting at my desk reading something when a light comes from behind, bright as the sun. It got closer and closer before enveloping me, the earth rumbling. I thought it was a nuke, and then blackness. I thought "Am I dead?". I slowly woke up after a bit of sleep paralysis. My heart was beating like hell, I was sweaty, and I gasped for air. I never want to have this dream again.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #240395

Dreamed I was at a 7/11 and couldn't pick something to buy. I kept examining different food items extensively for what felt like hours but just couldn't find one that I really wanted. Every time I examined something I would pick it up and turn it around in my hands and bring it really close to my face and make very loud and audible "HMMM" noises. Eventually the cashier lady said "hey pkp, can't choose something?" and I realized she was somebody I know irl and had watched my whole autistic examining act. I got embarrassed and left without buying anything.
Spoiler:
Fiz Bump
Byond Username: Dennyb

Post by Fiz Bump » #240397

I was dreaming about losing my teeth for a while in November.
Apparently that means you're worried about the future.
Sometimes when I'm stressed I'll have dream about forgetting to drive down to University in time for classes or that I forgot to hand in a paper or go to an exam.
Then I wake up and remember that I'm done school.
I play Fiz Bump.
I am not a game admin. My reign of badminnery ended a few years ago.View me feedback here: >:^)
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #240492

I had a dream I was a Wizard. Shit was cash.
I wish I remembered anything about it beyond being a Wizard and it being cash.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #240493

Fiz Bump wrote:I was dreaming about losing my teeth for a while in November.
Apparently that means you're worried about the future.
Sometimes when I'm stressed I'll have dream about forgetting to drive down to University in time for classes or that I forgot to hand in a paper or go to an exam.
Then I wake up and remember that I'm done school.

I used to have the "loosing teeth" dream pretty frequently, shit was awful
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #240659

I have tooth dreams but that's because I have bad teeth and I brush them a lot in the hopes they wont rot
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #240660

PKPenguin321 wrote:Dreamed I was at a 7/11 and couldn't pick something to buy. I kept examining different food items extensively for what felt like hours but just couldn't find one that I really wanted. Every time I examined something I would pick it up and turn it around in my hands and bring it really close to my face and make very loud and audible "HMMM" noises. Eventually the cashier lady said "hey pkp, can't choose something?" and I realized she was somebody I know irl and had watched my whole autistic examining act. I got embarrassed and left without buying anything.
it was not a dream
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #242238

Just had a dream where I went to sleep (in the dream) and woke up in my grandfather's house and I believed I had always lived there. Except, I kept arguing with myself about it and the layout, objects and colours was all wrong and dream me would use it to convince myself that something was really wrong and that I needed to get out but I (speaking aloud in the dream) kept trying to rationalise everything away then someone was at the door and one part of me was saying it was dangerous and going to kill me while I was convinced that it was just the postman with a package.

And then I woke up.

I'm not entirely sure what the heck just happened.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #242244

i really hate when my brain disagrees with my dream and tries to make it look funkier, while I try to fix what it's doing
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #242318

Well, I dreamed about getting stuck on Lavaland, in a moonbase that was leaking air. Other base said distress call received, they're on the way, and I should move out towards them.
Encountered some guy with a Captain's suit on a very narrow natural bridge over a lava river. I think we enjoyed a brief chat. He liked it there, he said.
Had ash walkers invite me for "ice cream". Woke up in the middle of trying to stop them from pulling me off that bridge, or trying to pull them into lava.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #242331

I keep having dreams where I keep doing mundane stuff only for me to do same mundane stuff later on the day. It doesn't hit me that I dreamed about it until it suddenly fills my mind as said mundane action is done, but it always leaves me in a daze.

I dreamt I was stepping over something while heading to a hearse. The corner of my vision was blurred and hazy, and later today I had to step over a mound of snow in order to board for a burial, in which moment I remembered my dream. Fucking creepy
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #242627

DemonFiren wrote:Well, I dreamed about getting stuck on Lavaland, in a moonbase that was leaking air. Other base said distress call received, they're on the way, and I should move out towards them.
Encountered some guy with a Captain's suit on a very narrow natural bridge over a lava river. I think we enjoyed a brief chat. He liked it there, he said.
Had ash walkers invite me for "ice cream". Woke up in the middle of trying to stop them from pulling me off that bridge, or trying to pull them into lava.
lizards :roll: :roll: :roll:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #242969

#NotAllLizards

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #243182

#QuitePossiblyAllLizards
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #243221

#ThankfullyCrocodiliansAreNotActuallyLizardsAndAreWayCoolerBeingCloserToDinosaurs

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #243230

Lately ive been dreaming that im back in college but its the current year and its the current me.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #243924

Dreamt I was in desert brown people city but not Islam because there was gender equality. I was in guns store and went down sneaky stairs there was a shoot range run by proprietor of store. Many shot guns rental, I ask if I could shoot my very nice craftsmanship gun from Italy. It was a double barrel shotgun with nice engrave. I was told NO. Suddenly an alarm, everyone but me and propreitor leave. She shows me small defensehole under stairs, it is hard for to both fit. Alarm ends and she leaves hole but I am still suspicious. She gets mauled to death by two WERELIONS
it was a werelion alarm. I am hiding in the defense hole but my height means I am discovered because my legs stick out. The werelions find me, but I am handsome so I am not eaten by the female werelion, she merely infects me with the curse of theroanthropy. I do not turn into a werelion though, but a WEREGOAT. I proceed to run around the streets making goat sounds at terrified people and chasing them around trying to head-butt and lick them. I eat one chubby ladies nachos while she watches in terror. I also jump up on top stuff with magical goat balance powers. I wake up.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #243949

But my fursona is an anteater named Roderick. He wears aviator shades and a jumpsuit and is a professional pest control agent who moonlights as an international assassin. He killed the leader of the bug liberation front
XSI

Post by XSI » #244446

Stupidest shit in a dream today

Had 6+ dreams, but most were pretty plain stuff. But then there's this one dream where I figure out I'm dreaming. So I think: "This is boring. I can go lucid in this and make it better"
So I say "Hey, this is a dream!" to someone nearby. Then they shriek and yell at me, going "No it is not!", horror music starts playing and they grow sharp claws.
Then I decide. Fuck it, I'm out.

And I wake up.
Went back to sleep and found that dream-person in the next dream I had, teabagged them as they slept and rearranged their furniture. Wasn't lucid for that one, but it was still vaguely amusing
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #246039

Dreamt I has a pet lizard. He was green colored.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #246235

Had a dream where i checked my phone which i use as an alarm clock and it had 24% in low power mode

i woke up way later than usual and missed what I was supposed to do that morning because my phone was actually dead

hmmmm
Fiz Bump
Byond Username: Dennyb

Post by Fiz Bump » #248438

I woke up with lower abdominal cramps and then when I went back to sleep I dreamed that I started chugging Benadryl to treat the cramps.
In my dream I got really fucked up on the Benadryl and got really high and then threw up.
Earlier in the night I had a dream where Aloraydrel and I could fly around and edit the world around us, like we were in Creative Mode.
I play Fiz Bump.
I am not a game admin. My reign of badminnery ended a few years ago.View me feedback here: >:^)