What do you nerds look like (REDUX)

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Re: What do you faggots look like (REDUX)

Post by ColonicAcid » #201792

Bottom post of the previous page:

We've gone through this before Oranges.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #201819

Saw like two guys that I'm 90% sure were EndgamerAzari downtown yesterday

Did you move states or something, bud?
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #201821

Nope, still in WV. Though there do seem to be an inordinate number of poor bastards who could pass as me out there.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #201823

The dreamy meme machine trancends both time and space
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #201908

okay fine
Bolien
Byond Username: Bolien

Post by Bolien » #203622

Pls no bully.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #203886

i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #203888

You look like a genderbent version of my former roommate. Nice hair.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #203892

EndgamerAzari wrote:You look like a genderbent version of my former roommate. Nice hair.
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #204242

LOL FUCKIN SIMBA

HEAR ME ROAAAAR
crack is whack but smacks got your back
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #204257

ColonicAcid wrote:LOL FUCKIN SIMBA

HEAR ME ROAAAAR
Easy Katy Perry.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #204397

remember how people thought we're the same person
that still happens
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #204485

420weedscopes wrote:remember how people thought we're the same person
that still happens
I don't even know how that happened. Did a bunch of new friends just see we name drop weed and they are like omg these cool dudes smoke weed so we're like yeah we're cool we hide behind post-ironic feelings 8-) :arrow:

420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #204487

i literally only make weed jokes in my username
i have never injected a weed
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #204598

Bojack ManMan.jpg
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #204682

Literally plastic
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #204684

Did you put instagram filters on that? Your hair and beard look blue
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #204698

you have good skin anon3 dont hide it behind filters you take like a .75 off your rating maybe even 1.25

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #204708

It's just for fun. I've retired from the pussy game anyway.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #205668

Me irl:
NSFW:
unngoy.jpg
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #205721

MrEousTranger wrote:Me irl:
NSFW:
The attachment unngoy.jpg is no longer available
1.png
1.png (62.67 KiB) Viewed 16038 times
2.png
3.png
Kill yourself my dude
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #205725

You mean kill you'reself right?
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #205732

Thine own self.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
MrEousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #205743

fucking shitty ass god damn auto cucumber,
not really just my grade A autism. :brain:
A, A as in Brain

Had to call a bunch of scholars to fix that for me.

Fuck
One person on this planet wrote:Wow you're funny and original Eous
I don't play often but when I do I'm Kyp Astar normally a sec role unless I'm bored and go assistant.
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #205989

Me looking fucking confused trying to get my shitty camera remote to work.
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #205992

You look like that guy from blink 182 but with a stronger jawline
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #206014

your tattoo looks like one of the default saints row or gta tattoos
SJ212
Byond Username: Seanjohn212

Post by SJ212 » #206556

my hair got cut too short last month :^(
2016-08-20 17.03.05.jpg
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #206760

Please tell me that isn't a bowl cut. Please, for the love of Jesus, tell me that isn't a BOWL CUT.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #206860

SJ212

Post by SJ212 » #206862

Thunder11 wrote:Please tell me that isn't a bowl cut. Please, for the love of Jesus, tell me that isn't a BOWL CUT.
it's not
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #206890

420goslingboy69 wrote:Image
get a haircut you hippie
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
Lzimann's best friend.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #206905

You don't shit friend. Humans are the only animal that has hair that grows "superfluously". Boy, that makes a lot of sense

MrEousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #206938

420goslingboy69 wrote:You don't shit friend. Humans are the only animal that has hair that grows "superfluously". Boy, that makes a lot of sense
[youtube]sGpJOfWNqtk[/youtube]
One person on this planet wrote:Wow you're funny and original Eous
I don't play often but when I do I'm Kyp Astar normally a sec role unless I'm bored and go assistant.
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #206987

420goslingboy69 wrote:You don't shit friend. Humans are the only animal that has hair that grows "superfluously". Boy, that makes a lot of sense
Lzimann's best friend.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #207000

what did he mean by this?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #207063

Napkin has never seen a horse or a male lion before.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #207444

Uh, that's all age dependent hair.

Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #207532

SJ212 wrote:
Thunder11 wrote:Please tell me that isn't a bowl cut. Please, for the love of Jesus, tell me that isn't a BOWL CUT.
it's not
Oh thank god
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
SJ212

Post by SJ212 » #207548

a-am i cool
2016-08-30 21.55.38.jpg
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #207552

I'm jealous of your jawline. Even when I was 30 pounds lighter I still looked like I had a double neck.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #207603

That is why men wear beards.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #207921

Pics of this year's fan expo costume coming SOON
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Varnesy
Byond Username: Varnesy

Post by Varnesy » #208084

How the fuck do you post photos tho
When I am being a faggot online I play as Varnes Mironov, Jean LeBlanc and Farely Brooks

Voted most likely to get lynched 23 years in a row.
Varnesy

Post by Varnesy » #208085

Nevermind i'm a nigger

When I am being a faggot online I play as Varnes Mironov, Jean LeBlanc and Farely Brooks

Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #208092

REMIND YOURSELF
Spoiler:
THAT OVERCONFIDENCE IS THE SLOW, AND INSIDIOUS KILLER

This is my costume minus black hair dye and boots. Bonus cat going supernova in the background
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Varnesy

Post by Varnesy » #208095

Wyzack wrote:REMIND YOURSELF
Spoiler:

This is my costume minus black hair dye and boots. Bonus cat going supernova in the background
I hope to god that isn't a real flintlock

Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #208097

Fuck no. I wish. I want one
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Varnesy

Post by Varnesy » #208098

Wyzack wrote:Fuck no. I wish. I want one
There's a weapons thread I made in off topic if you want to converse more about the subject

qwert
Byond Username: Ohlos

Post by qwert » #208503

Wyzack wrote:REMIND YOURSELF
Spoiler:

Nice darkest dungeon cosplay c :

But not plague doctor ;_;7
aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Post by aranamor » #212840

Spoiler:
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio wrote:The height of tl;dr

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.