FNR individual post trashcan

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Re: [Gadd?] Beating people FNR as Chaplain

Post by Jacough » #2117

Spoiler:
This seems about as clear cut as it gets when it comes to being a griefing little shit. Considering how smug and unapologetic he is I think he needs a lengthy ban.
User was warned for this post. Please do not post to ban-related threads you're not involved with.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Re: Fuzzeldorf "Mutie" - Mimetiding

Post by Psyentific » #2144

Pitching in my two cents here.

Every round I've seen her (Four rounds today), Mutie has been the picture of a Shitlord Mime, or the classic assistant. Over four rounds, I've never once seen her miming (Though she is silent), but I've never not seen her breaking in to places (Tech storage, Captains Office, Security) and stealing things (I-Gloves, E-Gun, Cap's Laser, All Access). She's harassed crew members (I believe it was a Nun Chaplain?) to the point of them killing her after they warned her. She's broken windows to space in the main hallway, resulting in more than a few criminals getting away. All this over the course of ten hours and four rounds - When Artyom busies up today I have the utmost confidence that I'm just going to see more of the same from Mutie.

Edit - Another point against her; She's taking up a Mime slot to be an Assistant. It's not on the same level as (was it?) Jarsh Mellow, who'd talk first thing every round, but that's still a (possible) perfectly good Mime she's denying us. The lightest thing I'd like to see from that is a Clown/Mime jobban - If she's just going to Assist, she ought to be an Assistant. She hasn't yet taken up the cause of antagonizing security for no reason, but I believe that's only a matter of time.

Mutie is generally annoying, obnoxious, and shitty, fond of petty (and not-so-petty) crime for no reason, very often as non-antag. I wouldn't support a permaban, because she's not that bad, but she certainly needs to shape up and she definitely needs more than a slap on the wrist.

User was warned for this post. Please do not post to ban-related threads you're not involved with.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #2155

Yesterday I had to kill her over two back-to-back rounds because she would not stop doing inane, stupid shit or annoying me. One of the reasons was because she kept opening the escape doors, removing air from Escape while the shuttle was coming. I eventually spaced her after around 6 times of telling her to stop. Next round after she plays incredibly annoying music, won't leave or stop after being asked repeatedly, keeps disarming me, etc etc so I eventually kill her in Medbay. She breaks into places all the time at roundstart. She's a horrible player. She acts like a child. If you tell her to not do something, she will directly go and do it and won't stop until you are forced to kill her.

i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

FNR individual post trashcan

Post by elyina » #2157

If your post winds up here, that means you shouldn't have posted it.

Stephie

Post by Stephie » #2187

Spoiler:
At the risk of of getting banned or warned for not meeting the post standards of this subforum, I still feel the need to say the following:

1. I'm drunk as fuck;
2. We lack Peanuts for this type of posts;
3. Fuzzeldorf used to play as Fuzzel Dorf, a guy with a pink beard who would do the exact same shit on Sibyl. I lack any specific details, and I doubt I saved any logs of him, but, yeah, what I'm trying to say is that this is not an issue of being a shit for just a few rounds; he has quite a history of being pretty annoying, at the very least. For all I know, he started playing as girl characters simply because it's a common knowledge that you can get away with more shit if you're a girl.
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #2196

Spoiler:
So, hold on. He's got a (semi) long history of this shit? Perma he.
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #2210

Spoiler:
Stephie wrote:For all I know, he started playing as girl characters simply because it's a common knowledge that you can get away with more shit if you're a girl.
I find this to be completely and entirely true about Fuzzle.
I'm posting just because we lack a Steph. board as of right now, but I have played over two or maybe three dozen rounds with Fuzzle and I have never had a positive experience with them.
They haven't all been like this thread, but they have never, ever been pleasant.
Psyentific wrote:So, hold on. He's got a (semi) long history of this shit? Perma he.
If their playstyle doesn't improve this really should be the direction to go.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

RE: [An0n3] Fisac - Permaban

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #2227

Nah. We banned itsac from sigurd for being an annoying shit. He probably is the same (plus he got caught lying multiple times on /tg/ :) )

Trashing reason: Not involved
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Re: [Subtlegraces] SergeantSkread - Banned for being shit

Post by Spacemanspark » #2665

SergeantSkread wrote:"purlek has Perma Banned sergeantskread for Go dick about with your stupid ass friend, yea? ban time = Permanent by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Sun, April 20th of 2014"

I'd like to just say that this ban reason wasn't what I said to him. It was the legitimate ban reason. I had shared a screenshot of him offering an unban to someone in exchange for buying VIP on his server, and he decided to ban me permanently for that.
I honestly don't care about the forum warning, sorry. This is very much relevent.
Anyways, dumbass over here posts a thread on digg about how mad he is over this ban. People are split on this, debating who's right and Vice Versa.
20 or so minutes later, apparently Skread has doxxed Purlek, owner of Best RP, and throws up some of poor Purlek's personal information. For who knows what reason.
A few minutes later, everyone is berating him, and Purlek doxxes him back a bit (Just a photo, nothing huge.), saying Skread's behavior wasn't appropriate.
Then the digg post is deleted.
:^)
SergeantSkread
Byond Username: SergeantSkread

Post by SergeantSkread » #2669

Spacemanspark wrote:
SergeantSkread wrote:"purlek has Perma Banned sergeantskread for Go dick about with your stupid ass friend, yea? ban time = Permanent by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Sun, April 20th of 2014"

I'd like to just say that this ban reason wasn't what I said to him. It was the legitimate ban reason. I had shared a screenshot of him offering an unban to someone in exchange for buying VIP on his server, and he decided to ban me permanently for that.
I honestly don't care about the forum warning, sorry. This is very much relevent.
Anyways, dumbass over here posts a thread on digg about how mad he is over this ban. People are split on this, debating who's right and Vice Versa.
20 or so minutes later, apparently Skread has doxxed Purlek, owner of Best RP, and throws up some of poor Purlek's personal information. For who knows what reason.
A few minutes later, everyone is berating him, and Purlek doxxes him back a bit (Just a photo, nothing huge.), saying Skread's behavior wasn't appropriate.

You saw one post on digg and suddenly you know everything. No, there were obviously other things you weren't aware of.
Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #2675

SergeantSkread wrote:
Spacemanspark wrote:

You saw one post on digg and suddenly you know everything. No, there were obviously other things you weren't aware of.
Topic, rather. Thanks for the correction.
And it's pretty easy to see that doxxing someone, regardless of the circumstance, is highly immature.
EDIT: Topic here, though his doxxing is deleted:
http://www.digg.com/r/SS13/comments/2 ... _a_faggot/
Although he might have some right to be pissed, doxxing ain't the way to go.
:^)
garbagejokeaccount

Re: [An0n3] Fisac - Permaban

Post by garbagejokeaccount » #3212

I'll unban him when I get home.

Mod Note: Imposter Account
Psyentific

Re: [bluespace] bobbybay being a douchebag ban appeal

Post by Psyentific » #5313

(obnoxious large image removed)

Look at those times. Look at those times.
That's beautiful, right there.

Moron was warned for this post for shitposting in FNR yet again
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Re: ban request: alfred keplin/lum

Post by Lovecraft » #5972

I'm in one of those weird not directly involved positions but want to talk anyway, so I'll post and just see where this goes. I was observing if that matters.
I've played over 100+ rounds with Alfred, probably more than that, and he's never been terrible on purpose. Ever.
I don't know what is wrong with him, but he is always on form, every single day. He's my favorite player, and he's essentially part of the SS13 experience for me. What I'm trying this convey with this dick sucking is that he really doesn't deserve anything. What happened here is it sounds like some sort of miscommunication, and you're just venting your anger due to the rest of the terrible players.
I can't vouch for anyone else you're against, Allura, but I'm confident most if not all of Artyom could vouch for Alfred.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [SubtleGraces] Kodeth101 - Completely Wrong.

Post by Vekter » #16213

E: Shitcan plz
Last edited by Vekter on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
iteq

Re: [NikNakFlak] Rockbro - Vore shenanigans

Post by iteq » #18304

this is possibly the worst ban i've seen on /tg/station

Spoiler:
Aaron Laborde says, "YOU'RE TYPING LIKE YOU HAVE A BRISTH ACCENT BUT YOURE JUST A SAD VIRGIN"

OOC: TheBibleMelts: the only time i was repulsed by erp was when i saw lindsay donk and dawgas roleplaying out a piss-childplay fantasy

-- Administrator private message --
Admin PM from-Antonkr: You are a nigger lover.
Click on the administrator's name to reply.

OOC: Paprka: boy does talking shit get me horny
OOC: Sawrge: i am getting admin vote and iteq is getting player vote
(F) DEAD: Leo Bonhart says, "luck the only known tg player to trigger someones ptsd and cause a mental breakdown"
Word count of substantiative content of ban appeal: 87
Word count of shitpost copypasta: 195
OOC: Dannno: i fucking hate you stupid piece of shit iteq you fucking idiot one day im going to fucking ban you and you'll be gone for good faggot fuck you
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #18312

Uh...
What proof do you have that they're corrupt?
I mean yeah lmao >vorestation but throwing the corrupt card and ad hominem for no reason is about as shitty as vore. (rofl epic pun)
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Konork
Byond Username: Konork

Post by Konork » #18315

I know I probably shouldn't be posting here, but I think the point isn't that they got banned from that server so they got banned from here, just that they did something on another server that really seemed like a raid, which we do not tolerate at all because it's almost always by idiots who think it does something besides make our community as a whole look like total assholes
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #18341

ColonicAcid wrote:Uh...
What proof do you have that they're corrupt?
I mean yeah lmao >vorestation but throwing the corrupt card and ad hominem for no reason is about as shitty as vore. (rofl epic pun)

I played there for half an hour.

A giant mouse incorporeal moved around, ooc in Ic and forcevored me as a nonantag.

When I ahelped it he told me he was an admin donator or something. So yeah, I don't think mirroring bans from this place is great.

I fucking love that it exists, but still.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
damiac
Rarely plays

Re: Ban Request Chloe Wood

Post by damiac » #19568

Jesus, whoever deletes this for being steno please also make a sane ruling on this. Despite the guy's crappy actions after the fact, why is a non-antag in medbay stabbing anyone's eyes out with a screwdriver?!? Come on!

I mean, punish this guy for the stuff he did that he shouldn't have, but you should also punish the other rule breaker!
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: [Subtlegraces] Kenzie Smith-Nonantag bombing.

Post by paprika » #21254

Can't shitty the smitty
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.