[SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - BAN APPEAL ROUND 4

Appeals which have been closed.
SergeantSkread
Byond Username: SergeantSkread

[SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - BAN APPEAL ROUND 4

Post by SergeantSkread » #219672

Byond account and character name: Byond account is SergeantSkread, can't remember the character name sorry
Banning admin: SubtleGraces
Ban type (What are you banned from?): The video game
Ban reason and length: You're only here for Grief; Consistently terrible after just getting off a perma for rape. Please appeal on the forums once you feel you can handle the game a bit more maturely.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2013-10-21 10:24:54
Your side of the story: Some guy in the bar had a wizard costume so I thought i'd be a funny guy and set him on fire because I had just found out you could smash bottles over people's head then light 'em up. Got banned soon after. Started evading my ban for a bit after that, got busted by NikNakFlak everytime.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been exactly 2 years, 11 months and 28 days since my ban. I want to play tg station again and I think I'm mature enough now to be able to play the game without being le epic griefer. I haven't played SS13 in a bit but I had been playing vg station before I stopped again. Maybe you can ask them if I had been behaving there (which I have been), but I doubt they'd remember considering it's probably been months since I last visited.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - BAN APPEAL ROUND 4

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #219709

How long was it since your last evasion?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
SergeantSkread

Post by SergeantSkread » #219722

I don't have the exact date, but it's definitely been at least more than a year. Can't check the ban date because the original ban just overrides the evasion bans on the other ckey.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #220472

As much as we like second chances, that's a pretty serious rap sheet you got going on. If you can play on /vg/ for another month or so and get a good rec, we'll let you back in, alright?
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
SergeantSkread

Post by SergeantSkread » #220492

Okay