Delta Station

Mapping Ideas and Sprite Galleries
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Re: Delta Station

Post by Okand37 » #217529

Bottom post of the previous page:

Medical is coming along nicely! You may be curious as to why the medical in this photo looks very different than the corner you can see in the top left of the security photo, and that is because I am redoing it entirely to make it more unique and in tune with the style of the map.
Last edited by Okand37 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #217540

It looks quite nice! It has a lot of space compared to box and metastation, which end up quite crowded when a lot of people get injured at once.

Would it be possible to add a disposals unit to genetics? The tables end up covered in DNA injectors without one.
pubby
Github User
Byond Username: Pubby
Github Username: pubby

Post by pubby » #217587

The best looking part of BirdBoat is the space moat between security and medbay. If you can do something like this then please, please, please, do. It looks extremely nice and is much more interesting than yet another maintenance tunnel.

Even just vision into surgery and the patient rooms would be enough.
TribeOfBeavers wrote:Would it be possible to add a disposals unit to genetics? The tables end up covered in DNA injectors without one.
Genetics has a mailing tag assigned to it and so it's pretty much a requirement to have a disposals bin there. It's actually really helpful to keep a list of mailing destinations and navbeacons open while mapping so that you can plan for them in your design. Cramming them in later because you forgot sucks.

Also, that detective's office looks damn fine to me. Only thing I would consider changing is moving the front airlock and windows left one tile as that way they're not adjacent to the desk and chairs. Maybe.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #217591

Unfortunately, I did end up moving medical to the aft-starboard corner, but its still fairly close to security. I've finished room designs, and started on the passage leading into virology
However, since I'll likely be having arrivals and cargo up top, I might do a sort of moat between cargo and security, but I'll have to think about how that would end up in revolution gamemodes.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #217723

As the map continues to grow and expand, I've mostly just shown specific areas. Here's a rundown of the completed areas to give you an idea of how the size of the map is going to be sofar. It'll generally be med-to-high pop.
There's still a lot of work to be done, but hopefully this'll give an idea of how the map will be scaled.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #217768

Updated the shuttle to accompany for more space and seats.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #217770

In terms of neat hidden stuff around the station are you leaning more towards meta which has lots of stuff, or box which is very minimalist?

I prefer the metastation style of thinking where there is all kinds of neat things hidden around such as in maint. My favorite part of the late Discstation was the spacebucks derelict coffee shop in maint. Any plans for cool stuff like that?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #217773

Wyzack wrote:In terms of neat hidden stuff around the station are you leaning more towards meta which has lots of stuff, or box which is very minimalist?

I prefer the metastation style of thinking where there is all kinds of neat things hidden around such as in maint. My favorite part of the late Discstation was the spacebucks derelict coffee shop in maint. Any plans for cool stuff like that?
I have quite a lot of plans for maintenance, as you can already see I'm going for a more birdboat styled 'half constructed area' look, and there is a lot of fun stuff planned for maintenance... but telling you would be spoiling it!
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #218057

Cargo is coming along nicely. Mostly just need to finish up with equipment/doors. Surprisingly took a quick amount of time to make. I'm hoping the shuttle dock area will turn out to give way for some interesting gameplay.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #218563

It looks like perma prisoners can escape to cargo if they're fast enough to break the windows.

Might prove interesting to have a major department so close to perma.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #218576

Gives me all the excuse to guncargo that I need.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #218624

You might wnanna put in an alternate power source. Emitter beams destroy SM shards for some godawful reason.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #218625

Anonmare wrote:You might wnanna put in an alternate power source. Emitter beams destroy SM shards for some godawful reason.
It actually seems the fire is doing it.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #218752

Archie700 wrote:It looks like perma prisoners can escape to cargo if they're fast enough to break the windows.

Might prove interesting to have a major department so close to perma.
Perma prisoners can run from the perma brig to the unlocked airlocks at arrivals through space if they're fast enough on both box and meta, but I dont think theyd actually have enough time to smash an rwindow and grille before they were too slow to make it in against airpressure.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
allura
Byond Username: Allura

Post by allura » #219560

nevermind, go back to the old detective's office
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #220301

maybe it's weird of me but I like the long sweeping halls.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #220357

It looks like you are using the incorrect path for your shuttle walls, you should be using the /turf/closed/wall/mineral/titanium path for them, as opposed to the generic path. Never use the overspace variant of it either, as it will break visually during transit. Same case for the syndie looking shuttle walls (plastitanium)
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #220610

Bawhoppennn wrote:It looks like you are using the incorrect path for your shuttle walls, you should be using the /turf/closed/wall/mineral/titanium path for them, as opposed to the generic path. Never use the overspace variant of it either, as it will break visually during transit. Same case for the syndie looking shuttle walls (plastitanium)
I'm using the mineral paths.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #220611

Still don't use the overspace ones though regardless
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #220976

Haven't been doing a good job at keeping pictures up lately, again. Here's a picture of science/med, just finishing up science then moving onto engineering.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #220977

Here is also a picture of the new syndicate recon outpost + shuttle!
Raphaella
Byond Username: Emilc4h

Post by Raphaella » #221009

i've already told you but i like the syndie post too much. IT'S SO NICE AAAAH

also the shuttle floor not being a pure-red eyesore makes it look 500 times better
If only you knew how bad things really are.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221019

It seems really roomy, which is a welcome change.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #221382

Custodial and hydroponics still need to be finished, but here's the service area, complete with staff 'backstage'
Hydroponics
>not liking the superior black and grey alternating tiles for the bar
Last edited by Okand37 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221387

That bar flooring is unacceptable
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #221394

Freezer, too.
Freezers should be bathroom tiles.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #221427

I do like the backstage area for the service staff, it does make service feel more like an actual department instead of disconnected terrorist cells. I'd actually put two service headsets in the theatre area for the Clown and Mime to make them honourary members of Servictopia
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #221437

I would replace that bedroom with a lounge, though.
Enough tables and seats for plotting in the unlikely event conversion antags work together.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
pubby
Github User

Post by pubby » #221450

Kitchen is far away from hydroponics and the bar which is concerning.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #221456

pubby wrote:Kitchen is far away from hydroponics and the bar which is concerning.
I wouldn't say three tiles is far away in terms of kitchen to botany, as it allows room for the proper foyer entrance that I find to be cool. Bar doesn't usually need anything from hydroponics, and its about as long a walk as it is from the bar to hydroponics on metastation. Added in counters for convenience, however.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #221461

I think the APC and air alarm in the Theatre backstage might be unreachable with the vending machines in the way, might need to rejigger a few things around.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #221462

Anonmare wrote:I think the APC and air alarm in the Theatre backstage might be unreachable with the vending machines in the way, might need to rejigger a few things around.
Most machines would be unreachable if you set them on the tile behind computers. However, most of the time, like the ones shown in all the pictures, are actually on the tile of the machine and are pix x/y edited to go back on the wall. This makes it so not only can you access it, you can only see it from inside of the room opposed to outside.
pubby
Github User

Post by pubby » #221478

Okand37 wrote:I wouldn't say three tiles is far away in terms of kitchen to botany, as it allows room for the proper foyer entrance that I find to be cool.
I was measuring the distance from the microwaves.

Maybe give the chef a plant bag? That would make carrying ingredients from the fridge to the big table easier.
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #221527

You have 3 of the same pot plant in one hallway, you have committed a crime against Skyrim and her peoples
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #221566

What are the 2 rooms in medbay that are dusty/old storage?

Service is beautiful. The connecting hallway is amazing.
Just opinion as I've played botantist alot, the gene machine is almost always used constantly And a corner doesn't work that well.
Otherwise I'm absolutely loving the station.

Trays can be used to transport plantstuff pubby.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #221703

Alipheese wrote:What are the 2 rooms in medbay that are dusty/old storage?
They're mostly buffer room to keep the proper square grid-base, they have some spare medical supplies as well and leave room for future development.
Alipheese wrote: Service is beautiful. The connecting hallway is amazing.
Just opinion as I've played botantist alot, the gene machine is almost always used constantly And a corner doesn't work that well.
Otherwise I'm absolutely loving the station.
I'm glad you're liking it, I really think the service hall 'backstage' will be a lot of fun. I've moved the plant dna machine over near the door, and moved the seed/plant machines near the middle for easier access, too!
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #221712

I tried to make a picture of all the map sofar. Its not the best quality, but it gives some clarity.
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #221882

Okand37 wrote:I tried to make a picture of all the map sofar. Its not the best quality, but it gives some clarity.
Virology keeps getting cut or hasn't been made?

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #221911

Alipheese wrote:
Okand37 wrote:I tried to make a picture of all the map sofar. Its not the best quality, but it gives some clarity.
snip
Virology keeps getting cut or hasn't been made?
Just finished virology. (mostly, still have some windows and whatnot to do)
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #221943

I'm kinda unhappy with how far the treatment rooms are from the lab.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #221977

I cannot see Science in much detail, but I must ask: What are all the computers in the RD's area? If the four in his office are the borg, mech, AI fixer, and ID computers, what are the three in his quarters? Is one a modular computer, and another a security camera console for the department and AI? What would the last one be?

The mech bay in Robotics is unusually huge. You have a lot of empty space allocated to Robotics as well. Maybe you could add some sort of gimmick there to make better use of it? Barring that, expand the surgery area by spacing out the equipment on one end (but still allowing the surgeon to reach all the tools from one spot) of the room.
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #221979

Virology looks top quality. No one ever uses the treatment rooms so that's quite fine DemonFiren.
Corner table for actual space 10/10. Pliant room from the hallway and connecting doors 10/10.
No longer have 10 people storming viro messing up your work instantly.
If a xeno comes in you arent protected by a simple door thats one click away. You got a hallways worth.
Jayne Staymates seal of approval for the virology lab.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #222350

Not a fan of that Holodeck, why does it have a space moat? Just makes it stick out more and now even antagonists wont use it.
crux
Byond Username: Crux ansata

Post by crux » #223186

loving this station. it might take metastation's place as my favorite if you keep up this excellent work. hang in there! mapping can be a hassle but we know you can do it. this'll be great.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #223870

Late to posting, but here's engineering and atmospherics!
Prepare for trouble... and make it double...
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #223879

Atmos techs are useful, useful, useful, useful, useful, useful!
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #228812

While I do not have any pictures, I do have news!

The only things remaining to do are areas, the scrubber network and the air supply network! Yippee!
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #228817

The clown can grab the electric guitar at roundstart.

I thought I could trust you.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
letshavecake
Byond Username: Letshavecake

Post by letshavecake » #228927

Please don't let the entire bar area look like a food court
The problem with other maps giving the bartender and chef a shared workspace is that every bar looks like an elementary school lunch room
You have enough space between them, don't repeat their mistakes

Also the main cargo area is a bit too huge and open, it would help if it was slightly segmented with a small wall or two in the middle, so it could keep it's open feeling but not be a big empty field
There's also only one small maint area connected to the entire department that only leads to arrivals, very dishonorabru, the totally legal and above board cargo workers already have it have it hard enough running their completely honest business

And actually now that I look at it, that maint bar&grill is WAY too close to the actual service area
There's room on the station for both, they don't need to be right across the hall from each other
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #229048

MrAlphonzo wrote:The clown can grab the electric guitar at roundstart.

I thought I could trust you.
Bwauhuahuha!

letshavecake wrote:Please don't let the entire bar area look like a food court
The problem with other maps giving the bartender and chef a shared workspace is that every bar looks like an elementary school lunch room
You have enough space between them, don't repeat their mistakes

Also the main cargo area is a bit too huge and open, it would help if it was slightly segmented with a small wall or two in the middle, so it could keep it's open feeling but not be a big empty field
There's also only one small maint area connected to the entire department that only leads to arrivals, very dishonorabru, the totally legal and above board cargo workers already have it have it hard enough running their completely honest business

And actually now that I look at it, that maint bar&grill is WAY too close to the actual service area
There's room on the station for both, they don't need to be right across the hall from each other
The area is supposed to be a shared social center, and was my intention to make it look like a cafeteria. I think it looks nice and I don't like the zone being separated for interaction purposes.

I might fiddle with the cargo area later, but I also like it being open as thats its purpose. I'll see about adding another door if I go into restructuring it.

Its not really too close, but its supposed to be in the general area of the regular bar/kitchen. They don't need to be right across the hall, but I want them to be.

In other news, there will be quite a lot of other fun stuff in maintenance to view once the station is done!
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #229109

Your sense of style has clearly carried over from fashion to mapping. I really like the colors and different types of floor tiles you picked, makes the station less depressing compared to the grey forest, that assistants blend into, known as "Box"
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify