best use for an antag token?

General SS13 Chat

what do

become a wizard because rng hates me and i'll never get it naturally
19%
ragin' mages because i want to get the shuttle called five minutes in
11%
force a changeling round and also give myself changeling but also give all the changelings guardian spirits
7%
make all the sideantags at once: ninja, revenant, ayys, xenos, deathsquad, ERT, morph, etc.
21%
tell the admins to rape the server
15%
make everyone a traitor/double agent but don't tell them
15%
"fuck all of those ideas they are shit, use your token on my idea which i will post below"
11%

Total votes: 72

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

best use for an antag token?

Post by PKPenguin321 » #121100

so i've had this antag token for a while because an admin fucked up a traitor round of mine accidentally once and i've been sitting on it trying to figure out what to do with it for like at least a month now, i have a few ideas but i feel like they're not good enough (i'll put them in a poll but feel free to suggest your own ideas and ignore the poll entirely)
what the fuck do i do with it please tell me good ideas

also, to any admins: what exactly is the extent of the token's power?
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: best use for an antag token?

Post by Saegrimr » #121105

For the uncreative, you can just pick whatever antag you want to be in any particular round.

I guess anybody more apt for handling !FUN! could do something crazy with it. I mean we fucked up a round of yours so why not let you fuck up a round in return?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #121109

>changeling with spirits

Sorry I blacklisted them from spawning spirits because fleshmend is dumb
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #121110

Most "antag tokens" (while dumb) are made to give only you the antag status back because only your round was effected so all of these ideas are pretty over the top and worthless
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #121121

NikNakFlak wrote:Most "antag tokens" (while dumb) are made to give only you the antag status back because only your round was effected so all of these ideas are pretty over the top and worthless
so is it safe to assume that as long as what i do with it pertains to myself, i can get whacky with it? (like if I wanted to be a wizard rev head, or a swarmer with wizard spells, or a shadowling that's also a changeling)
Spoiler:
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #121141

Saegrimr wrote:I mean we fucked up a round of yours so why not let you fuck up a round in return?
I like the way you think, Saegrimr
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #121169

Use the antag token to steal the antag rounds of an entire server and have the badmins set it to Extended.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #121174

PKPenguin321 wrote: so is it safe to assume that as long as what i do with it pertains to myself, i can get whacky with it? (like if I wanted to be a wizard rev head, or a swarmer with wizard spells, or a shadowling that's also a changeling)
Depends who's online and cashes in your coin for you. As you can see two different admins have different views.
Personally I like to make trade ins with stupid gimmicks like you asked for. But honestly it rarely happens and normally people just ask to be a wizard.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #121186

I would ask for Wizard.

To this day I have never been picked for a Wizard at round start, all my Wizard rounds come from either spectating and getting in when the Wizard goes AFK/Is a admin or if a admin throws in a Wizard mid round.

I don't blame anyone for picking a rare to play antag if they ever did get a token.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #121191

Steelpoint wrote:I would ask for Wizard.

To this day I have never been picked for a Wizard at round start, all my Wizard rounds come from either spectating and getting in when the Wizard goes AFK/Is a admin or if a admin throws in a Wizard mid round.

I don't blame anyone for picking a rare to play antag if they ever did get a token.
I've only gotten wizard legit once.

One of the other times I just flat out said "badmins I'm a traitor make me a wizard please" and they did.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #121213

I've only been a wizard, once, from specator in a ragin mages match, and I got instantly popped by another wizard (think it was tedward or sticky, can't remember). -_-'
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #121215

To be honest playing wizard isn't that great.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #121227

Gangster status. Emag. Pile of minerals. The debug research item (has level 8 all techs). An acj (jumpsuit with 100 armor - effective 90 resist armor), and a xeno queen corpse.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #121228

you can't use antag tokens for temporary admin flags ;^)
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #121285

Make yourself a changeling slime. I heard you can do that.

It's as dumb as it sounds. Glomp people, fleshmend, and if you die just pop back to life.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #227584

Make every one a ninja, JUST LIKE IN MY CHINESE CARTOONS!
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #227598

CosmicScientist wrote:You brought this back not even on its birthday and you didn't meme right.
Eh?
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
factoryman942
Byond Username: Factoryman942

Post by factoryman942 » #227601

>Fri Sep 25, 2015
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #227786

how naive i was
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #227903

can I use it to get a friend?
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #227906

oranges wrote:can I use it to get a friend?
I'll be your friend :^)

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #227911

Thank you Alipheese, I am so happy
firecage
Github User
Byond Username: Firecage
Github Username: Firecage

Post by firecage » #227922

These silly FOOLS saying that you should trade it to be a wizard. You have clearly never mastered the art of RNG!

Become a wizard, when you die, have Mulligan once again pick you as a wizard!
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #228103

Use it to force Extended tbh
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #228104

Anonmare wrote:Use it to force Extended tbh
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #228288

Use it for borers. I heard you like them. :^)
Freedom
Cw3040
Byond Username: Cw3040

Post by Cw3040 » #232537

D E V I L
Spoiler:
But only on bagil when there's no powergamers
Spoiler:
GREYTIDE STATIONWIDE
ImageImage
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #232608

Cw3040 wrote:D E V I L
Spoiler:
In all seriousness this is the best fucking option considering there is no other way to get devil. There are 0 admins that want to trade for it and devil/devil agents never happens
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #232651

Blob
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #232654

Armhulen wrote:
Cw3040 wrote:D E V I L
Spoiler:
In all seriousness this is the best fucking option considering there is no other way to get devil. There are 0 admins that want to trade for it and devil/devil agents never happens
ive run devil agents exactly one time, it sucks
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #232793

Devil can be amazing, but it heavily relies on the person playing the devil. I've been devil and run it successfully, ive also had others run it and it go extremely well as well. You have to treat it as an "event" round though really and have heavy admin interaction if you ask me (giving small favours and the like rather than just the standard wish fulfilment)
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #232967

CosmicScientist wrote:Aw, what's wrong with devils?
devil agents
it makes like 10 devils with objectives to work against each other like double agents
it's bad!
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #232987

PKPenguin321 wrote:
CosmicScientist wrote:Aw, what's wrong with devils?
devil agents
it makes like 10 devils with objectives to work against each other like double agents
it's bad!
devil agents sucks, i JUST WANT TO TRY DEVIL ;_;
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #233025

>trade my tc once to get no attack cooldown
>admin trusted me when I said I'd only use it for boxing glove shenanigans
>I kept my word
>try to trade tc for devil Trump with forcefield spell
>no that's too op

God damn it I'm trying to run some gimmicks not murderbone. I don't care for that shit.

>also no admin will trade for laughter demon

Just why? They die easily and give back all the people they ate on death. I want to spook people damn it.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #233067

DrPillzRedux wrote:>trade my tc once to get no attack cooldown
>admin trusted me when I said I'd only use it for boxing glove shenanigans
>I kept my word
>try to trade tc for devil Trump with forcefield spell
>no that's too op

God damn it I'm trying to run some gimmicks not murderbone. I don't care for that shit.

>also no admin will trade for laughter demon

Just why? They die easily and give back all the people they ate on death. I want to spook people damn it.
The rocky gimmick which I made is funny and pretty much harmless but devils give the crew free fireballs and have a round end ability that is basically nar'sie where the shuttle is auto called etc

Laughter demons are kinda neat too but still really strong and very disruptive
Spoiler:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #233075

>no attack cooldown
>pretty much harmless

I could have easily slit that captains throat as retarded shaking convulsing blind and deaf midget Rocky BUT I DIS NOT.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #233076

DrPillzRedux wrote:>no attack cooldown
>pretty much harmless

I could have easily slit that captains throat as retarded shaking convulsing blind and deaf midget Rocky BUT I DIS NOT.
That's true but you're cooler than that and even if you did that wouldn't summon narsie
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #233084

you're cooler than that but not cool enough to be trusted with an rp role
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #233239

Armhulen wrote:you're cooler than that but not cool enough to be trusted with an rp role
>rp role
>end form auto calls the shuttle and summons infinite imps with the task to blindly kill everything in sight

hmmmmmm
Spoiler:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #233240

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Armhulen wrote:you're cooler than that but not cool enough to be trusted with an rp role
>rp role
>end form auto calls the shuttle and summons infinite imps with the task to blindly kill everything in sight

hmmmmmm
You don't have to get that far with it. Just do a few contracts, don't go to 12.

RP as the guy from Needful Things.

a correct post by pillz
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #233241

DrPillzRedux wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
>rp role

hmmmmmm
You don't have to get that far with it. Just do a few contracts, don't go to 12.

RP as the guy from Needful Things.
you literally are the guy from needful things though no need to RP it
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #233244

Welcome back goof