Bottom post of the previous page:

https://youtu.be/5HHyiotcM0g?t=59s
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Re: Chinese Cartoons

Post by Slignerd » #208749

Ricotez wrote:second week in a row that Funimation gets the new episode of DR3 Future Arc too late and they have to postpone subs by a day

fortunately the fansubbers are fast
each delay gives us more time for stupid theories :^)

everything is mitarai's anime and chisa is the mastermind who told mitarai to create the anime, all with the intention of causing the tragedy in real life. obviously.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #208831

dangit granpa spoilers
Spoiler:
SDR2 did the game-in-a-game thing, and in DRAE Komaeda lampshades that it is rather strange your enemies give you upgrades and the monokumas drop beneficial items (and you later find out why)

it is entirely possible that Kodaka is pulling an anime-in-an-anime for this
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #208835

Spoiler:
Well, there's playing with the medium in the meta sense, and then there's going too far with it. Nagito's "game" had a rather reasonable reflection on reality, and while DR2 takes place in a virtual world, there's a lot of foreshadowing to that - and despite being inside a virtual world, the events do actually take place and affect the characters - which also reflects on reality.

Meanwhile, going "haha, just a prank, none of it happened, all of it is just anime made by that one anime dude" would have no point to it. From a storytelling perspective, there's nothing to gain from voiding everything that happened. So that's kind of unlike the examples of DR2 or DR:AE. Having some meta elements doesn't immediately mean any and all meta you could ever come up with is something that could actually happen.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #208857

Ricotez wrote:dangit granpa
I hate you because of just how funny I find that.
wow.

Re:Zero 23:
Spoiler:
Glad Ram's little "attack" was just that, little, and a misunderstanding at that, I don't think it would have been good to drag her out as a mini antagonist, she's more suited to being mean to Subaru WHILE also still being on his side. B/Petelgeuse is B/Petelgeuse, always entertaining even when we end up seeing 3-4 of him in an episode, the whole Mabeast lunch death was a really neat concept.
Subaru becoming a finger was obvious, B/Petelgeuse always went on and on about how slothful Subaru is.
私は完璧
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #208868

dr3 future episode 9 is out
Spoiler:
fuck this show, fuck kodaka and fuck myself for watching it i wanna cry
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #208870

It just finished downloading for me.

I'm not sure what I'm signing up for.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #208874

from day 1 you knew you signed up for despair
Spoiler:
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #208878

i dont even care about rezero anymore it sucks a lot
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #208879

Ricotez wrote:from day 1 you knew you signed up for despair
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #209928

every time I think "well this is it, DR3 can't possibly get any darker or more disturbing than this", Kodaka goes lolnope and even more fucked up shit happens
Spoiler:
A Clockwork Orange but in reverse?
Spoiler:
firecage
Github User
Byond Username: Firecage
Github Username: Firecage

Post by firecage » #209930

Yesterday I learned a very important lesson. That watching Berserk's final episode with a full stomach wasn't a great idea.
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #210119

Last edited by Slignerd on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #210158

Diamond is unbreakable just covered my favourite bit.

What I love most about Kira is his all consuming cowardice.
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #210619

Danganonpa 3 Future Episode 9 Spoiler
Spoiler:
There was a bottle next to a person we've seen dead from a poison, so obviously that means that the bottle was an antidote and that the person is alive. Because every drug is a life elixir that saves dead people from being dead even though they lie there, dead. QED. There's no way the bottle could serve as anything but a plot device to keep a character alive.

Danganronpa fandom is so dumb sometimes.
firecage
Github User

Post by firecage » #210624

Currently started watching 'Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash'. Personally it's a pretty good anime, and pretty enjoyable.

Edit: Okay, finished benching it. Was still a pretty good anime. Either 7/10 or 8/10
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #210866

dangan ronpa 3 stuff yadda yadda
Spoiler:
tfw it's anther dr3 episode that raises 1000 questions but answers almost nothing

Spoiler:
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #210881

No matter what happens, don't give up on hope.
Spoiler:
How come that the dead people are the most fucking suspicious. Dammit Tengan. Dammit Chisa.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #211035

rewatching/finishing tonari no seki kun and its very good
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #211235

hajime no ippo manga seems to be heating up, I stopped reading around 1100 and the last 50 chapters have been getting really good
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #211881

more dr3 spoilers, despair arc episode 10
NSFW:

fuck this show
Spoiler:
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #212853

Well I just binged shinsekai yori after wondering who's dat molerat in that dumb anime gif.

Wow it's like...
Spoiler:
A non shit psychopass set in not-feudal japan, pretty good. Like really good.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #212854

I know i am a full page late but
Spoiler:
>Spike might not be dead

holy shit what the fuck. That last episode sent me in to a four day spiral of depression because of how bittersweet sad it was. I guess even if he is alive it does not matter terribly, whatserface is still dead
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #212905

It's not like he was doing anything with Julia anyways. He goes back to the Bebop for sure, Jet wouldn't be able to let it go.
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #213135

obligatory weekly DR3 post about Future Arc 11 and Despair Arc 11
Spoiler:
I cannot believe the damn suicide-by-brainwashing theory was correct. And why is Tengan shitposting to Mitarai from the afterlife?

Also final episode confirmed to not be Despair Arc 12, but Hope Arc
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #214266

FUCK. is anyone else reading/up to date on Hajime no Ippo? the latest two chapters 1153 and 1154 are breaking my heart
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #215201

Danganronpa 3 is over!
Spoiler:
Story was nowhere as good as that of any of the games, but I enjoyed the theorycrafting and the final episode finally gave us some goddamn closure at least.
Spoiler:
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #215222

i never watched jojo
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #215465

Go read The Ancient Magus' Bride.

Do it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215467

>Never watched Jojo

I know how you feel bro. I heard a synopsis of the ending of Stardust Crusaders and it was like three sentences and sounded retarded, but it actually works.

>DR3 animeme
>Not that good

Zero Escape was better tbh flim flam
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #220107

Flip Flappers has some amazing animation.
Spoiler:
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #220126

Flip flappers wow that shit is nice.

Good recommendation.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #220150

FLIP THAT FLAP

Spoiler:
firecage
Github User

Post by firecage » #223537

Who knew a romance anime involving a wolf girl, medieval economics and currency, merchants, and merchant guilds, while showing how corrupt churches are, could be so entertaining.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #223642

So I was cocking about on /a/ and saw some thread about an anime where girls fight with their asses?

Or was I drunk? I don't know, last night was a long fucking night.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Limey
Byond Username: Limed00d

Post by Limey » #223697

ThanatosRa wrote:So I was cocking about on /a/ and saw some thread about an anime where girls fight with their asses?

Or was I drunk? I don't know, last night was a long fucking night.
keijo is a fucking trip
Usually plays as Aya Shameimaru, Remilia Scarlet or Rumia Kuroda depending.
Spoiler:
NSFW:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #223773

i haven't seen Keijo but i heard it described as "Dragon Ball Z except with ass'n'tiddy"
Spoiler:
Limey

Post by Limey » #224537

[youtube]OO5yBrny7k4[/youtube]

eehhhh
Spoiler:
NSFW:
firecage
Github User

Post by firecage » #224636

Mmmm, just started watching GATE. This is pretty epic. I am happy.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #225963

Spoiler:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #226037

Occultic;Nine getting crazy with super fast dialogue+exposition and episode 6's reveal:
Spoiler:
The main characters are all dead*? woo~ spook~ *there's some kind of experiment to synchronise the spirit world with the real world so they're not dead, just "dead" I guess.
私は完璧
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #227886

So with many things, I want to binge watch some comfy anime. Like Sakura Trick, Toradora, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, etc. Stuff like that? Any recommendations?

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #227923

Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge is the comfiest anime that exists, about a boy who tries to live his life as comfy as possible
Spoiler:
firecage
Github User

Post by firecage » #227924

Alipheese wrote:So with many things, I want to binge watch some comfy anime. Like Sakura Trick, Toradora, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, etc. Stuff like that? Any recommendations?
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!
Aura: Koga Maryuin's Last War
Mayo Chiki!
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #227932

Alipheese wrote:So with many things, I want to binge watch some comfy anime. Like Sakura Trick, Toradora, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, etc. Stuff like that? Any recommendations?
Galko chan and Ore monogatari are pretty comfy tbqh.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Limey

Post by Limey » #227934

Yuyushiki is pretty comf.
Spoiler:
NSFW:
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #228043

Snagged these on some tabs and will binge them soon.
D&B wrote:
Galko chan and Ore monogatari are pretty comfy tbqh.
galko-chan was cute n funny. I need to start from the beginning with my love story, watched it as it came out week by week and stopped near episode 15.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #228056

It's p great.

One of my favorite series in the romance category.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #228112

I feel like I'm going to involve myself in Keijo.
And return a changed, damaged and lesser person.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Limey

Post by Limey » #228113

my love story's lips fascinates me
Spoiler:
NSFW:
firecage
Github User

Post by firecage » #228117

Now to decide what to watch myself. Just finished Soul Eater.