See, and that's why I didn't like it.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by peoplearestrange » #220155

Airport lounges... that weird in between place.

Started watching "stranger things" pretty good so far, 3 episodes in.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #220314

And now done with Constant Gardener.
Also a ride.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #220318

peoplearestrange wrote:Airport lounges... that weird in between place.

Started watching "stranger things" pretty good so far, 3 episodes in.
Are those People Stranger?

... sorry I thought the first attempt at a bad joke was clever. I had to doubledown.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #220358

Binged all of season 3 of Black Mirror.
Charlie Brooker has fucking out done himself.

Holy fucking shit.
私は完璧
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #220600

Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #220601

>You will finally get a Prescription Waifu for your disability
>You can finally claim the autismbux you deserve

Gib me those gibes
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #220642

Well atleast now wankers can get a blue badge so they're allowed to park in the disabled spots they always park in.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #220655

lolwat

is this serious?
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #220661

capitalized words that don't need to be capitalized in news article titles, what a madman
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #220694

The Express's website is complete and utter trash.
Actual paper is a good read though surprisingly.

I used to have the express news app on my phone, used it once, saw all the honey trap titles that made it look like those ads from imgid, quickly uninstalled it.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #220771

just finished catching up on i am a hero

what the fuck am i reading
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #221767

i have been working on a guild wars title for ten years
now i haven't been doing it every day
life happens and i have to work and pay bills and all that shit
but recently i had some time to work on this title
it is the Survivor title and you get it for amassing levels 1->20's worth of exp (140,600exp) without dying once
there are two extra ranks but i do not care for them i just want the one it has sentimental value to me at this point
here is a wiki link if you are interested in that https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Survivor

there are daily missions called Zaishen Mission/Bounty/Vanquish
a mission is just do one of the story missions such as Imperial Palace or Boreas Seabed
a bounty is just Kill This Boss In Hard Mode He's Here
a vanquish is Kill Every Enemy Over Here
today i did the last one of those with a lovely group from my alliance
a dervish (damage) an assassin (damage) a ritualist (spirit spamming (similar to minion master)) a ranger (grouping/speed) me (aoe) and some healing heroes (npcs)
i warn them all
hey guys
i'm going for a title i've been working on it little by little for a while
just giving you a warning that i might disappear if things get hairy

everyone else: yes ok
so we start the vanquish
it's all lv26 stuff, bosses are lv30 it's all a bit of a challenge, nice and fun
we all use our consumable stuff to get through some of the harder parts (necromancer, elementalist and monk boss AND a bunch of other nerd idiots that can each fuck us up)
get through some kournans, some plants, some skale all the good shit

we have reached the final stretch
there are two groups of skale near to each other and we have killed 280 foes up to this point
we are certain that these last two groups are the last ones
one has a boss the other has a healer
just a matter of pulling one away from the other and killing them one by one
we decide to kill the one with the boss first
we lure them away and start to fuck em up, it's looking good, necromancer dying, that boss is on half health
then the boss changes its aggression
it SHOULD be angry at the ritualist's spirits
it is now angry at me
it performs the skill Triple Chop which is a warrior axe mastery elite skill
it hits you three times for a small-moderate amount of damage
each hit did 400hp of damage
as a caster i only have 495hp

today i lost 10 years of progress
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #221848

[youtube]QuNhTLVgV2Y[/youtube]

Survivor used to be harder. From character creation to level 20 you were not allowed to die even once. No resets, if you died you had to recreate your character.
Spoiler:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #221893

yeppers i remember that shit
i also remember the second day i played guild wars i was in Shing Jea Monastery and some guy whispered me asking "hey how do you already have the survivor title"
i did not know about the survivor title
my character has Survivor in its name
sentimental value

goodnight
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #221899

Fuuck dude that is horrible.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #221900

That's monumentally shitty.
私は完璧
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #221941

A mighty monument to autism collapsed the moment before it was finished.

Yeah, I kinda know that feel.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Post by aranamor » #221991

Gaze upon my works, ye mighty, and despair.

Sorry dude, I've lost good shit to permadeath but never with that hard work.
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio wrote:The height of tl;dr

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #222240

Hangover Harry is staying with me today I guess. Dude threw an axe at my head.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #222371

did he miss lol
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #222372

Went with my mom and grandma to see Sully. Good movie. 10/10 would want Sully as station captain.
There was a cashier girl that was super short and super cute. Chatted up abit while getting a popcorn refill.
Went to get dinner from Wendy's on the way home. Saw a neckbeard with 3 chins. He was staring at me the entire time, I was slightly terrified of being eaten.
Then in an hour I go to my roleplay gamin session.
Today's been a good day.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #222373

rekt lmao
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #222377

oranges wrote:rekt lmao
I shit you not the guy was like a blob round.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #222599

This would probably go in the shitty ideas thread, except I'm not even ironically thinking of it as possible.

After enough Morrowind and Skyrim, plus some Daggerfall, I wonder what Elder Station 13 would be like.
Presumably a Dwemer turbine running the whole thing, and instead of a powernet you'd get a steam grid delivering via atmos.
Of course races and powers might also be interesting and I won't even mention lizards here. Imagine nearly every elf running around with magic, Imperials getting stunhands once a shift, khajiit with built-in NVGs and so on.
Hell, imagine security with swords and crossbows.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #222619

Steampunk?

Fucker off Hipster.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #222640

we've already got clockwork cult steampunking up the place
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #222645

> morrowind is hipster

U srs?
Last edited by Wyzack on Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #222648

Ricotez wrote:we've already got clockwork cult steampunking up the place
Yes, but the Numidium would give Ratvar the finger any day of the week.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #222691

i sense something fun on the horizon
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #222708

that image feels like a gold mine to me

are there any other snappy translations on say/mean things?
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #222832

something like 3% of current-design £1 coins are fakes so it's probably about time they did something to make it harder to forge them
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #222835

and with this
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #222855

Soon
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #222859

I got meaningless repeating digits for ego.
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (1.92 KiB) Viewed 12211 times

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #222874

An excellent get indeed
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #222897

it looks like a €1 coin
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #222932

I wonder how much it costs to make per coin...
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #222933

Mass production. They make thousands at once and the material isn't valuable on its own, so the cost of actually making the things is pretty low

You could probably get the actual numbers if you look hard enough
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #222975

Well mom is now very close to the end of her life now. Was on palliative care to try and comfort her and get her strength back. Not working so well. If what we're trying to do doesn't work, it won't be long before 2016 literally orphans me.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #223066

Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #223141

Armin Shimerman - Jew
Aron Eisenberg - Jew
Max Grodénchik - Jew

And they say the Ferengis aren't Space Jews! :roll:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #223397

Also some of my favorite actors.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #223702

It's not my birthday.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #223710

A3STH3T1CS wrote:It's not my birthday.
sucks
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #223724

It's a blessing
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #223803

Are you living in the xcom universe?
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #223807

TheColdTurtle wrote:Are you living in the xcom universe?
He's referring to the fireworks.
It's bonfire night.

Where we lovingly and sarcastically take the piss out of the time a guy tried to explode parliament, Guy fawkes.
The fireworks represent the explosion that would have happened, and bonfires just for the general blaze this would have caused.

tl;dr we annually celebrate a failed terrorist attack.
私は完璧
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #223815

Because parliament would have burned had he succeeded.
yes he was planning to blow it up, but explosions tend to leave fire.

plus it's very ritualistic and fire suits that.
私は完璧
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #223823

I LOLed

[youtube]4xg-Wk2DEXs[/youtube]
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #224025

[youtube]O3r1UlYt5go[/youtube]
This is something.