Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Getting Wiki Copied

Post by MrStonedOne » #16

Export tool was disabled by errorage.

Also, i imported every fucking image.

All 1633 of them, in 8 clicks total.

We are coders, we need to code more if we want to fork off the hard way =P
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Jalleo
Byond Username: Jalleo

Post by Jalleo » #23

was the images ported before the copyright change because I sure damn hope so he dosent try and pull more copyright change stuff on us to prevent us getting a new website set up properly.

I like how he says he is allowing stuff to happen then actually try and prevent it when it occurs.
Numbers

Post by Numbers » #34

His copyright claim has no effect because the wiki was PD beforhand. You can't un-PD something. Once it's Open Source or PD, it's that way forever.
"I've told you about Erro, I've warned you dwag." - Unknown
ImageImageImage
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #41

http://tgstation13.org/ss13euwikibackup.tar.gz

i have a oddly formated back up of all of the data+metadata+images+revision history from ss13.eu/wiki

included is script used to obtain it.

errorage disabled xml and json support in the wiki, but not the php format, so i used that

tomorrow i will work on importing it all into our wiki
NSFW:
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #609

Thanks to MrStoneOne the wiki has been completely re-created bar a few anomalies with missing images and user pages (one user page was the source ~650 missing image warnings). I've managed to fix all the missing images so far and tomorrow will start working on missing pages.

For those of you wondering; if you had a userpage on the previous wiki, it will be automatically associated with your name when you create an account on the new wiki. If there are problems with this, contact one of the wiki staff.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #700

All hail based MS1
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #705

All hail based me!
NSFW:
cultist-chan
Byond Username: Corruptroulette

Post by cultist-chan » #716

Make sure to get my paper guides ; )
Jordie0608
Site Admin

Post by Jordie0608 » #832

All wanted or unused images, pages and templates; broken redirects; double redirects; uncategorized templates and pages and orphaned pages have been fixed.

There's still a couple of things that need revision to touch up on but otherwise the wiki is now more shapely than it ever has been.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Jalleo
Byond Username: Jalleo

Post by Jalleo » #846

Jordie0608 wrote:All wanted or unused images, pages and templates; broken redirects; double redirects; uncategorized templates and pages and orphaned pages have been fixed.

There's still a couple of things that need revision to touch up on but otherwise the wiki is now more shapely than it ever has been.
All hail the focused one. Nah seriously amazing job now we just need to start gettingNT on this so we restructure the wiki to share both codebaes info on it if they wish to do so.

Probably leave it a short while though Jordie ya deserve a break.
UncleSporky

Post by UncleSporky » #852

Thanks for your hard work, it looks great.
Jordie0608
Site Admin

Post by Jordie0608 » #860

Jalleo wrote:Nah seriously amazing job now we just need to start gettingNT on this so we restructure the wiki to share both codebaes info on it if they wish to do so..
I've already informed #nanobus that they can use the wiki for their content as per MrStonedOne's intentions so long as they add this template to the page/section.
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Template:NTstation
If they go along with this offer it's up to them to add their stuff.
Forum Admin
Kelenius
Byond Username: Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #871

Why was changelog page deleted?
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #874

I used to do a lot of work on the old wiki until the Great Meltdown happened. I'd be happy to help out here as well. What I always pushed for was more organization - like, a list of pages that are out of date. I'm pretty sure there are still a lot.

also can we restore the academic WGW thing, it got deleted in a fit of errorage
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Jordie0608
Site Admin

Post by Jordie0608 » #891

Kelenius wrote:Why was changelog page deleted?
Because it was outdated and would need constant merging with the github changelog; we decided it would just make more sense to use the github changelog or pulse graph.
I've got a copy of the page saved to file if this gets reverted.
Forum Admin
QuantumDelpha

Post by QuantumDelpha » #908

Hey uh, just a question: Is the wiki gonna be revised and updated once it's done being moved over? I noticed that tons of the pages are terribly outdated. Mostly the "Miscellaneous Awesome Stuff"
This dog has ringworms, hookworms, tapeworms, roundworms, rabies, ticks, fleas, cataracts, brain tumors, prostate cancer, testicular tumors, ovarian cancer, coprophagia, diabetes, various mental illnesses, along with a laundry list of other issues so long that Santa can't even check once.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/card/1/76561198012600559.png[/img]
But god damn he is the best pet you can get for .99 cents.
Stephie

Post by Stephie » #909

I barely ever checked the wiki, but, seeing how it's, well, a wiki, can't you correct what you think is outdated or just wrong?
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #938

It can, problem is there's so much of it and the changelogs aren't always fully documented. Either it comes down to tiny things like removing references to stungloves everywhere (I already did that, just an example) or major sweeping rewrites that take time (newcult is one that needs doing).
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #1581

QuantumDelpha wrote:Hey uh, just a question: Is the wiki gonna be revised and updated once it's done being moved over? I noticed that tons of the pages are terribly outdated. Mostly the "Miscellaneous Awesome Stuff"
There's a reason I wrote "If some info is not up to date, or is duplicated, feel free to remove them." in the beginning of that page.

So if you see a terribly outdated tip there, just remove it instead of whining about it.

Oh and if you don't want to edit the wiki... Then, since you already know which pages are terribly outdated, you would do me a huuuge favor by posting a list of the outdated pages here, with details about how they are outdated, and I will correct the info. The thing is that right now I can't tell if a page is outdated. The only one I know is the cult-page and I don't know shit about cult so I'm just waiting for some expert to help out on that.