Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by Incomptinence » #229427

Bottom post of the previous page:

Driving along in my girly girly suzuki swift. Coming up to the round about some shit box card with atleast 2 dents on it speeds right up to my ass driven by some maniac woman, honk, barely doesn't add me to her totem pole.

We exit onto the highway on ramp. Up my ass the entire time. We happen to change into the same lane twice because I know where I need to go and weirdly you near implant yourself in the backside of another car it covers the blinkers pretty sure she almost hits me in her quest for fast. Overtakes me once I am in my lane and speeds into the distance. I honk again this time in warning you see this one stretch of highway is a little special. It literally has a sign up basically saying "loads of cameras up ahead don't speed lol" from the government been there for years and at the upcoming bridge each lane is covered by 2 cameras each minimum. She just goes straight ahead into the flashing lights seeya hoon grill.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #229611

computer can't handle editing vids in premiere cc which is unfortunate but understandable

been overdue to put some new parts in there for a while, i think it's still running on 8 gigs ram which is way below any semblance of respectability

sucks because now instead of a week+ of being able to edit this video for my final i have like 3 days, tops once i go back to campus next week
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #229863

what?
i'm using adobe premiere cc for work every day on 8gb, it never uses more than 3gb for me especially during rendering
i've told it that it can use up to 7gb but it never goes higher than 3
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Limey
Byond Username: Limed00d

Post by Limey » #229866

I feel like shit after eating ghost peppers for a bet/toxx clause. it's hard sleeping with this crap in my stomach. I am a fucking retard but at least I'm a retard who keeps his word lmao
Usually plays as Aya Shameimaru, Remilia Scarlet or Rumia Kuroda depending.
Spoiler:
NSFW:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #229894

Limey wrote:I feel like shit after eating ghost peppers for a bet/toxx clause. it's hard sleeping with this crap in my stomach. I am a fucking retard but at least I'm a retard who keeps his word lmao
Best start taking purgatives.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #230044

PKPenguin321 wrote:
oranges wrote:who the fuck would willingly date an australian. You dodged a bullet mate
she was cute
>Unironically dating girls

Is this a new meme? digg pls go
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #230095

oranges wrote:who the fuck would willingly date an australian. You dodged a bullet mate
rude
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #230284

bruh like shit im getting the worst come down of my life from fucking md.

like mood swings galore holy fuck i felt like crying one minute and the other i felt fine.

also im getting sick of people going "i didnt think you listen to this music" when i put on my playlist which is just rap and hip hop.

like goddamn son im just trynna play some vic mensa im an ethnic minority too dont u judge me smh
crack is whack but smacks got your back
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #230297

A3STH3T1CS wrote:
rude
I'll date you if you promise to move to nz
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #230365

oranges wrote:
A3STH3T1CS wrote:
rude
I'll date you if you promise to move to nz
>implying kiwis are worth dating.
I've played DayZ. Nothing good can come out of that waste of landmass.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #230398

Your mum didn't seem to mind I was a kiwi
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #231269

CosmicScientist wrote:Today I learned about the sarcastic fringehead.
Spoiler:
demonfiren please identify
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #231328

Spoiler:
take out the teeth and i bet that thing gives the best blowjobs
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #231344

Christ, and I thought I was a degenerate.

Also, Armhulen, yes. This is indeed a sarcastic fringehead.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #231470

Deitus wrote:
Spoiler:
take out the teeth and i bet that thing gives the best blowjobs
S U C C
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #231473

CosmicScientist wrote:Headaches are plaguing me. I don't know if it's a coincidence but my B vitamin tablets ran out the other day and my day-to-day involves staring at a computer screen for 90% of it, so I'm wondering if I have been burning through my B's. Oh and the last time I had 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep was two weeks ago.

Oh and I'm taking it as an unhealthy sign that I'm now laughing at my inability to answer questions significant to my dissertation.
as mick jenkins always said

drink more water nigga
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #231499

That's just the placebo effect.

u think your pills giving you headaches so you getting headaches.

vitamin b is more related to biochem processes surrounding metabolism and shit rather than eyes or eye strain. basically: it aint the cause of your headaches, more than likely dehydration or eye strain, get flux or some shit.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #231506

B1 has some shit to do with nerves but as I said B vitamins are mostly to do with metabolism.
Off the top of my head: (I'm doing some shit around vitamins but nothing B related rn)

B1 is carbs and a coenzyme that helps form Acetyl-CoA.
B2 is used in the ETC & CAC.
B3 is used for the formation of NAD & NADP.
B5 is for metabolism of fatty acids and also formation of Co-Enzyme A.
B6 is enzyme related
B7 lipids and proteins and some other shit I can't remember off the top of my head... i think cholesterol???
B9 is folic acid which is like mostly woman who have trouble with it so lets forget that
B12 is bone marrow and myelin sheaths and all that shit.

I mean I could be wrong but I don't think that you being deficient in B vitamins is the reason for your headaches.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #231522

https://justgetflux.com/

Drink sugar water or like fruit juice.

Anything with significantly more ions than tap water in it basically. Should help you keep more of that water. Drink throughout the day as well instead of just one gallon in one hour and then never drinking anything more.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #231547

Flux is such a good program it makes my tingle dingle. But it scares me when it activates while I'm playing darkest dungeon
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #231593

computer's power supply just randomly started sounding like a drum and bass song today for no reason.
clangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclangclang

how do i fix this
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #231597

CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG
CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG

MAKE IT STOP
Spoiler:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #231601

PKPenguin321 wrote:CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG

MAKE IT STOP
turn off your computer
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #231605

shit actually my computer has been doing that for like the first 20 seconds of starting up

CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #231616

Sounds like part of the wiring loom is hitting the fan or some other debris.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #231664

clean your computer every two weeks
inside and out
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #231703

420weedscopes wrote:clean your computer every two weeks
inside and out
>cleaning
>not wallowing in the greatness of cheeto dust, sticky old cola stains, and clothing festering with dark yellow pit stains that haven't been washed in months

its like you're not even trying
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #231769

It's a curse being smart person in a stupid world.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #231793

Malkevin wrote:It's a curse being smart person in a stupid world.
In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area.

An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test.

My mother's boyfriend of 8 years is an aerospace engineer who graduated Virginia Tech. At the age of 15, I understand physics better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding thermodynamics. He's not particularly successful as an engineer, but I've met lots of other engineers who aren't as good as me at physics, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it.

I'm also pretty good at engineering. I don't have a degree, and other than physics I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of engineering than any actual engineer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things. For example, I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan).

I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or digg or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is.

Psychology, I actually understand better than people with degrees. Unlike engineering, there's no aspect of psychology which I don't have a very good understanding of. I can debunk many of even Sigmund Freud's theories.

I'm a good enough writer that I'm writing a book and so far everybody who's read any of it has said it was really good and plausible to expect to have published. And that's not just, like, me and family members, that counts strangers on the Internet. I've heard zero negative appraisal of it so far; people have critiqued it, but not insulted it.

I don't know if that will suffice as evidence that I'm intelligent. I'm done with it, though, because I'd rather defend my maturity, since it's what you've spent the most time attacking. The following are some examples of my morals and ethical code.

I believe firmly that everybody deserves a future. If we were to capture Hitler at the end of WWII, I would be against executing him. In fact, if we had any way of rehabilitating him and knowing that he wasn't just faking it, I'd even support the concept of letting him go free. This is essentially because I think that whoever you are in the present is a separate entity from who you were in the past and who you are in the future, and while your present self should take responsibility for your past self's actions, it shouldn't be punished for them simply for the sake of punishment, especially if the present self regrets the actions of the past self and feels genuine guilt about them.

I don't believe in judgement of people based on their personal choices as long as those personal choices aren't harming others. I don't have any issue with any type of sexuality whatsoever (short of physically acting out necrophilia, pedophilia, or other acts which have a harmful affect on others - but I don't care what a person's fantasies consist of, as long as they recognize the difference between reality and fiction and can separate them). I don't have any issue with anybody over what type of music they listen to, or clothes they wear, etc. I know that's not really an impressive moral, but it's unfortunately rare; a great many people, especially those my age, are judgmental about these things.

I love everyone, even people I hate. I wish my worst enemies good fortune and happiness. Rick Perry is a vile, piece of shit human being, deserving of zero respect, but I wish for him to change for the better and live the best life possible. I wish this for everyone.

I'm pretty much a pacifist. I've taken a broken nose without fighting back or seeking retribution, because the guy stopped punching after that. The only time I'll fight back is if 1) the person attacking me shows no signs of stopping and 2) if I don't attack, I'll come out worse than the other person will if I do. In other words, if fighting someone is going to end up being more harmful to them than just letting them go will be to me, I don't fight back. I've therefore never had a reason to fight back against anyone in anything serious, because my ability to take pain has so far made it so that I'm never in a situation where I'll be worse off after a fight. If I'm not going to get any hospitalizing injuries, I really don't care.

The only exception is if someone is going after my life. Even then, I'll do the minimum amount of harm to them that I possibly can in protecting myself. If someone points a gun at me and I can get out of it without harming them, I'd prefer to do that over killing them.

I consider myself a feminist. I don't believe in enforced or uniform gender roles; they may happen naturally, but they should never be coerced into happening unnaturally. As in, the societal pressure for gender roles should really go, even if it'll turn out that the majority of relationships continue operating the same way of their own accord. I treat women with the same outlook I treat men, and never participate in the old digg "women are crazy" circlejerk, because there are multiple women out there and each have different personalities just like there are multiple men out there and each with different personalities. I don't think you do much of anything except scare off the awesome women out there by going on and on about the ones who aren't awesome.

That doesn't mean I look for places to victimize women, I just don't believe it's fair to make generalizations such as the one about women acting like everything's OK when it's really not (and that's a particularly harsh example, because all humans do that).

I'm kind of tired of citing these examples and I'm guessing you're getting tired of reading them, if you've even made it this far. In closing, the people who know me in real life all respect me, as do a great many people in the digg brony community, where I spend most of my time and where I'm pretty known for being helpful around the community. A lot of people in my segment of the community are depressed or going through hard times, and I spend a lot of time giving advice and support to people there. Yesterday someone quoted a case of me doing this in a post asking everyone what their favorite motivational/inspirational quote was, and that comment was second to the top, so I guess other people agreed (though, granted, it was a pretty low-traffic post, only about a dozen competing comments).

And, uh, I'm a pretty good moderator.

All that, and I think your behavior in this thread was totally assholish. So what do you think, now that you at least slightly know me?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #231795

Where did you find this pasta?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #231800

CosmicScientist wrote:What if it's a laptop? I'm not even entirely sure how to open mine up. I think I might need a special screwdriver head.
laptops mostly just need the heatsink and the fans to be cleaned out
it's super hard for the heatsink to get much dust in it, and the fans can be cleaned out with compressed air
and the majority of laptops let you see all the components after removing one panel (often the bottom)

this advice is coming from someone who once broke a laptop's screen by slamming it shut on a battery
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #231809

cracked open the computer case today and used compressed air to dust it out etc. opened up power supply and closed it up again and it kept clanging. tried putting duct tape on it and found out that the clanging was the fan banging against the grate thingy that holds the fan in, so i tried loosening the screws on the grate instead of tightening them and voila. not sure how this even became an issue in the first place
Spoiler:
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #231821

PKPenguin321 wrote:cracked open the computer case today and used compressed air to dust it out etc. opened up power supply and closed it up again and it kept clanging. tried putting duct tape on it and found out that the clanging was the fan banging against the grate thingy that holds the fan in, so i tried loosening the screws on the grate instead of tightening them and voila. not sure how this even became an issue in the first place
Temperature changes can eventually displace things, since it contracts and dilates constantly.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #231876

Kraso wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:cracked open the computer case today and used compressed air to dust it out etc. opened up power supply and closed it up again and it kept clanging. tried putting duct tape on it and found out that the clanging was the fan banging against the grate thingy that holds the fan in, so i tried loosening the screws on the grate instead of tightening them and voila. not sure how this even became an issue in the first place
Temperature changes can eventually displace things, since it contracts and dilates constantly.
this sounds lewd and i will fap
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #231909

Deitus wrote:
Kraso wrote:
god, like, never say fap again
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #231992

Kraso wrote:
Deitus wrote:
Kraso wrote:
i want to fap to your avatar. is that a girl (male)?
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #232022

Deitus wrote:
Kraso wrote:
Deitus wrote:
Kraso wrote:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #232028

Kraso wrote:
Deitus wrote:
Kraso wrote:
Deitus wrote:
Kraso wrote:
i would cuddle and love her and make her feel beautiful but does she have a dick
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #232030

Deitus wrote:
Kraso wrote:
Deitus wrote:
Kraso wrote:
Deitus wrote:
Kraso wrote:
i would cuddle and love her and make her feel beautiful but does she have a dick
I've considered suicide on multiple occasions.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #232045

Kraso wrote:
Deitus wrote:
Kraso wrote:
Deitus wrote:
Kraso wrote:
Deitus wrote:
Kraso wrote:
I've considered suicide on multiple occasions.
NOOOO
TOO CUTE TO DIE
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #232050

CosmicScientist wrote:
Is the fan next to the PSU?
i got a cheapo PSU, the little PSU box has the fan actually inside of it as well as the transistors or whatever else is in there

also pro tip dont touch the weird looking stuff in your PSU without grounding yourself
Spoiler:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #232051

Deitus wrote:i would cuddle and love her and make her feel beautiful but does she have a dick
she
have a dick
I feel like we have a thread for this
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #232058

put your grasses on

nothing will be wong
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #232063

XSI wrote:
Deitus wrote:i would cuddle and love her and make her feel beautiful but does she have a dick
she
have a dick
I feel like we have a thread for this
female males aren't gay though
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #232069

CosmicScientist wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:snippedy doo dah
i got a cheapo PSU, the little PSU box has the fan actually inside of it as well as the transistors or whatever else is in there

also pro tip dont touch the weird looking stuff in your PSU without grounding yourself
I thought that went for most electronic equipment which means the entirety of a computer's innards?

Now I feel kind of sad. Whilst I complain to myself and others about my course not being involved enough on coding, I never really thought how we don't get a basic hands on with the hardware.
Most components have capacitors so you don't get to have the fun of electrocuting yourself.

Unless you're doing maintenance on your PC while it's on which in case go ahead darwinism wins again
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #232148

CosmicScientist wrote:Darwinism only wins if the tories shut down the NHS.

scritch scritch
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #232208

i decided to buy some different books to diversify my book collection (its all graphic novels and manga right now), so im getting some stuff on history and theology. im currently reading the quran, and i also have a >2k-page book on "connected discourses of the buddha, the tibetan book of living and dying, and a history of religious ideas vol. 1-3. im an atheist myself (///tip) but i still find the concept of gods and whatnot pretty fascinating. other things i plan to buy soon are "a story of civilization" volume 1-11, some other books on buddhism, and i'd like to get my hands on a compendium of fairy/folk tales from around the world. i still need to grab a bible somewhere but since my family is christian im sure they have some old copy lying around somewhere.

still gotta keep muh main-guh up to date though, sooner i start my winter break job the better
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #232386

read Ulysses & Crime and Punishment.

Like I'm doing right now.

also my favourite book ever is l'etranger. Camus is my spirit animal.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #232399

Fuck, reading Crime and Punishment too, right now.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #232407

ColonicAcid wrote:read Ulysses & Crime and Punishment.

Like I'm doing right now.

also my favourite book ever is l'etranger. Camus is my spirit animal.
DemonFiren wrote:Fuck, reading Crime and Punishment too, right now.
you guys should hook up
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #232566

Deitus wrote:Stuff about religious texts
I had a class in college that was about various religious/philosophical stories from the perspective of literature rather than as scripture. It was really interesting. A lot of focus on creation stories and basic fundamentals of the religion. Some Islamic stuff (mainly about Muhammed's life pre-prophet-ness), some Buddhist, some indigenous peoples such as Native Americans, some stuff like Lao-Tzu. Really neat approach to the topics.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.