Suggestion for a few Badass items for Traitors

A place to record your ideas for the game.
PetRock
Byond Username: PetRock21

Suggestion for a few Badass items for Traitors

Post by PetRock » #238170

Suspicious Looking Guitar 20 tc
Suspicious Looking Electric Guitar 20 tc
Suspicious Looking Violin 20 tc
Suspicious Looking Piano 20 tc
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Suggestion for a few Badass items for Traitors

Post by Armhulen » #238174

I laughed really hard at suspicious looking piano, FUND THIS.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #238177

All I could picture for a syndiepiano was some looney tunes bullshit where you rig it to drop on someone.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #238181

A suspicious duffelbag containing a bunch of pro-Syndicate/anti Nanotrasen designer clothes, no fake chameleon stuff - only the real deal.
A permanently deactivated Syndiborg chassis.
A duffelbag full of plastitanium for Syndictate-fying your workplace.
A bag full of booby-trapped Syndicate equipment. Containing: An e-sword that impales the user, a backwards-shooting revolver, an exploding stetchkin, an emag that greatly electrocutes the user when used, a minibomb that explodes immediately, syndismokes that poison the smoker and a hardsuit that doesn't protect you from space, can't be removed and mutes you
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Post by sirnat » #238182

Anonmare wrote:A suspicious duffelbag containing a bunch of pro-Syndicate/anti Nanotrasen designer clothes, no fake chameleon stuff - only the real deal.
A bag full of booby-trapped Syndicate equipment. Containing: An e-sword that impales the user, a backwards-shooting revolver, an exploding stetchkin, an emag that greatly electrocutes the user when used, a minibomb that explodes immediately, syndismokes that poison the smoker and a hardsuit that doesn't protect you from space, can't be removed and mutes you

Please fucking fund this, right now.
Onule
Byond Username: Onule

Post by Onule » #238187

PetRock wrote:Suspicious Looking Piano 20 tc
FUND IT.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #238188

Anonmare wrote:A suspicious duffelbag containing a bunch of pro-Syndicate/anti Nanotrasen designer clothes, no fake chameleon stuff - only the real deal.
the boobytrapped emag should emag all of your bodyparts when used, all of your organs fly out of your body and start attacking people while your arms punch you to death
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #238198

Onule wrote:
FUND IT.
FUND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #238205

danno wrote:
Onule wrote:
FUND IT.
FUND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
FUND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #238283

Anonmare wrote:A bag full of booby-trapped Syndicate equipment. Containing: An e-sword that impales the user, a backwards-shooting revolver, an exploding stetchkin, an emag that greatly electrocutes the user when used, a minibomb that explodes immediately, syndismokes that poison the smoker and a hardsuit that doesn't protect you from space, can't be removed and mutes you
I'm pretty sure I put boobytrapped syndie metabreaker items in the minor suggestions forum once, back when voicechangers were only gas masks and sec would test them by putting them on and talking, I thought it'd be funny if they couldn't be removed and suffocated the wearer like that bit in Space: Above and Beyond where the guy puts the alien helmet on to try and disguise himself and it just smothers him to death
but then I realised the new traitor stealthkill meta would be to just run around stunning people and putting gas masks on them
Dagdammit
Byond Username: Dagdammit

Post by Dagdammit » #238762

Screemonster wrote:
Anonmare wrote:A bag full of booby-trapped Syndicate equipment. Containing: An e-sword that impales the user, a backwards-shooting revolver, an exploding stetchkin, an emag that greatly electrocutes the user when used, a minibomb that explodes immediately, syndismokes that poison the smoker and a hardsuit that doesn't protect you from space, can't be removed and mutes you
I'm pretty sure I put boobytrapped syndie metabreaker items in the minor suggestions forum once, back when voicechangers were only gas masks and sec would test them by putting them on and talking, I thought it'd be funny if they couldn't be removed and suffocated the wearer like that bit in Space: Above and Beyond where the guy puts the alien helmet on to try and disguise himself and it just smothers him to death
but then I realised the new traitor stealthkill meta would be to just run around stunning people and putting gas masks on them
Only the hardsuit could really be abused that way... and that actually sounds amazing. Make it an actual blood-red hardsuit in permanent combat mode.