Little things you learned that are game changing

General SS13 Chat
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by DemonFiren » #227928

Bottom post of the previous page:

Would be nice if syndicate cardboard had sharp edges.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #227970

Less so much of a thing i learned but more something i recently thought of.

For dets that carry all their stuff around inside their briefcases full of non-important things like recorders and paper, put a triggerable chem grenade attached to a signaller to stop people if they run with it, or offensively throw your briefcase bomb to stop dangerous suspects. Gas out/flash/shock and explode greyshits and space terrorists alike. Teslium will explode doors and cause a wide large scale explosion when mixed in with the components of potassium & water. Obviously be responsible that it isn't something powerful enough to destroy a body to be completely unnecessary.

Creativity with assemblies with detectivework such as setting up a monitoring checkpoints & mousetraps is recommended. Always remember the crate electropack & wire trick.

Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #227975

Absolutely devilish. Extra points if you also attach a voice device so if you get stunned you can ALLHU ACKBAR
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #227978

Teslium does not explode with bolts.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #227988

For my detective carry i usually take the epipen out of my internals box, put in a recorder, holotape, camera, white crayon and an evidence bag. Then scanner in the coat, shoulder holster on the belt, baton/cuffs in the backpack and pepperspray in the pocket.

Also why did the brown detective hat get a snowflake storage spot but the fedora did not? Noir detectives are being discriminated against dammit!
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #228003

kevinz000 wrote:Teslium does not explode with bolts.
Teslium shock is a seperate recipie that creates a bolt. Teslim & water. Obviously if you put 100 water and 50/50 teslium and potassium its going to be one hell of a explosion even post potassium & water nerf.
Wyzack wrote:For my detective carry i usually take the epipen out of my internals box, put in a recorder, holotape, camera, white crayon and an evidence bag. Then scanner in the coat, shoulder holster on the belt, baton/cuffs in the backpack and pepperspray in the pocket.

Also why did the brown detective hat get a snowflake storage spot but the fedora did not? Noir detectives are being discriminated against dammit!
Noir has its place but its not bladerunner enough (which a trenchcoat references besides general detective trenchoat tropes), i personally like stealing the dets spare hat as RD because it blends in well for a Indiana jones theme with the whole telebaton whip and everything. I almost never use the hat, but in hindsight it'd be a good place to put something like a radio or a mousetrap signaller.

Go make a museum full of monster loot amulets and shit.

Spoiler:
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #228084

kevinz000 coded that reaction, he meant that it does not make machinery explode with the tesla bolts. Only the real tesla can.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #228282

Wyzack wrote:For my detective carry i usually take the epipen out of my internals box, put in a recorder, holotape, camera, white crayon and an evidence bag. Then scanner in the coat, shoulder holster on the belt, baton/cuffs in the backpack and pepperspray in the pocket.

Fun thing. You can ask for a spare security belt as detective. It can hold Speed Loaders, the police baton, and obviously pepper spray and cuffs. I prefer trying to get my hand on one as a detective versus the shoulder holster; especially when security is shorter staffed. Just put the gun on suit storage.
Freedom
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #228283

> practicality over fashion

Disgusting
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #228287

Wyzack wrote:> practicality over fashion

Disgusting
I adopt the Detective's Armor when I don the belt. Also your corpse looks fabulous.
Last edited by TehSteveo on Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freedom
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #228289

Holy shit pubbiestation's QM locker fanny pack is super useful for QM shit.

You can fit your roundstart clipboard in there + your export & door control for all your tools in 1 place.

Spoiler:
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #228318

yea, I hear you can use a similar item for that, called a "backpack" its similar but doesn't make you look like a fag and carries more
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #228342

>Not taking your evidence bag box with you everywhere so you can fit a stupid amount of large items in those tiny bags inside of that tiny box

Shameful.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #228616

Shield generators, the kind that spawn in the teleporter room/xenobio, can contain a singulo like field generators. If some madman wants to set up a singulo in the bar or the bridge, this way it won't shock people.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #228645

XDTM wrote:Shield generators, the kind that spawn in the teleporter room/xenobio, can contain a singulo like field generators. If some madman wants to set up a singulo in the bar or the bridge, this way it won't shock people.
Don't use them for Tesla containment, though. Seriously, don't. I learned that the hard way.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #228742

Grab your shovel dig yer sand at lavaland! Make sandstone atleast 40 sheets! Ash storm upcoming? Make 4 sandstone doors around you(doors are instantly placed) make sure they closed mark it as a new area and your safe for the ash storm!
The future is horrible!
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #228749

MrAlphonzo wrote:>Not taking your evidence bag box with you everywhere so you can fit a stupid amount of large items in those tiny bags inside of that tiny box

Shameful.
Not really. 1) its too powergamey for my liking, i appreciate a quality loadout but not in excess. 2)You have to equip the bag to actually take anything out, then use the buggy evidence bag to get your object

Soul-shards and cult items dont affect you negatively if you pick them up with evidence bags which is a plus.
The unloved rock wrote:yea, I hear you can use a similar item for that, called a "backpack" its similar but doesn't make you look like a fag and carries more
I literally wasn't using the belt slot for anything else, and it means i can carry more in my 'backpack', I would have put my clipboard on my belt anyway otherwise but now i can keep it with my export gun & door remote nice safe and handy for the quick little functions i need to whip a tool out of my crotch.

Spoiler:
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #228767

Feeding a mutadone pill to any monkey will turn it into a human. The implications are horrifying.
Spoiler:
Real monkeys have long gone extinct and every living monkey even Pun Pun and monkey cubes are actually lobotomized humans turned into monkeys and shipped to research stations so scientists can experiment on them without feeling the burden of ethical issues
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #228778

Grazyn wrote:Feeding a mutadone pill to any monkey will turn it into a human. The implications are horrifying.
Spoiler:
Real monkeys have long gone extinct and every living monkey even Pun Pun and monkey cubes are actually lobotomized humans turned into monkeys and shipped to research stations so scientists can experiment on them without feeling the burden of ethical issues
Meh, NT science nerds already enslave human brains, breed fully sapient slime blobs as farm animals.
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #228806

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
MrAlphonzo wrote:>Not taking your evidence bag box with you everywhere so you can fit a stupid amount of large items in those tiny bags inside of that tiny box

Shameful.
Not really. 1) its too powergamey for my liking, i appreciate a quality loadout but not in excess. 2)You have to equip the bag to actually take anything out, then use the buggy evidence bag to get your object
Not really powergaming, seeeing as how it comes in your backpack by default. Having to take whats in the evidence bag out is only really a nuisance if you have something really important in there. Like your gun, your baton, or a medkit, which you really shouldn't keep there in the first place. I usually use it to hold all the traitor PDAs that the valids left unlocked so I can go shopping.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
Cw3040
Byond Username: Cw3040

Post by Cw3040 » #233165

Just click and drag the fedora to yourself like you do a pair of jackboots and quit complaining.
FantasticFwoosh wrote: Noir has its place but its not bladerunner enough (which a trenchcoat references besides general detective trenchoat tropes)
Hang yourself, noir trenchcoat is just as bladerunner as the regular brown one.

NOT SORRY FOR NECROING
Spoiler:
GREYTIDE STATIONWIDE
ImageImage
Onule
Byond Username: Onule

Post by Onule » #234791

To anyone looking towards building in lavaland, this will actually pressurize your rooms.

One could even build their very own atmos air tank in lavaland.
Now the next step is learning how to apply this onto the golem ship, since it won't let you place air alarms...
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #234921

As HoP, you can use the tablet computer that starts in your backpack to modify ID's. Never worry about leaving an ID in the console again!
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #234929

I punish HoPs who do that by opening six gorillion clown slots as the AI.

Never leave your ID in the console.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #234959

Onule wrote:To anyone looking towards building in lavaland, this will actually pressurize your rooms.

One could even build their very own atmos air tank in lavaland.
Now the next step is learning how to apply this onto the golem ship, since it won't let you place air alarms...
Wait for goof-atmos, and go manufacture some oxygen chem-gas to put inside a prayed for chem canister.

Spoiler:
Cw3040
Byond Username: Cw3040

Post by Cw3040 » #235035

Pneumatic Cannons are busted as fuck if you have the throwing weapons box or 17.

Slowed down, 5 ninja stars embedded and something like 75 brute or so?
Spoiler:
GREYTIDE STATIONWIDE
ImageImage
Onule
Byond Username: Onule

Post by Onule » #236881

Getting scanned in the cloning scanner actually implants you in the chest with a health implant.
Validhunting captains looking for maximum valid salads will kill you when finding it, claiming that it injects epinephrine when you're in crit or some shit.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #236936

Finally people learn about the health implant.
This is what I use instead of the crew monitor to find if scanned people are RIP.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #236939

the fuck is a health implant
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #236952

The unloved rock wrote:the fuck is a health implant
if you view cloning records on the cloning machine, you can see the HP of scanned persons in their record. their HP values are sent to the cloner live via the health implant.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
TheWulfe
Byond Username: TheWulfe

Post by TheWulfe » #236958

You can use the same Alt-Click you use to discover everything on a tile to interact with space-exposed lattices on the Alt-Click tab with floor-tiles to close them off. This is useful for closing up a spot hidden by airlocks/tables/cluttered-items-space-wind without having to pixel hunt or deconstruct for an exposed space tile.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #236972

Weld down the four titanium walls on a pod that are covered by the docking arms so that it doesn't get depressurized. Replace them with one direction reinforced windows, put down a floor and chairs, and BAM, six person pod plus a cool view.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #236989

TheWulfe wrote:You can use the same Alt-Click you use to discover everything on a tile to interact with space-exposed lattices on the Alt-Click tab with floor-tiles to close them off. This is useful for closing up a spot hidden by airlocks/tables/cluttered-items-space-wind without having to pixel hunt or deconstruct for an exposed space tile.
You can grab invisible ninjas you've stunned with this as well as inspect things over and under tables.

Spoiler:
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #237129

Any implant you can give a Human, you can give to a xeno - be it surgery or implanter.

So you can have a xeno with thrusters, X-ray vision, a reviver, e-sword and taser arms as well as an EMP/storage implant and facehuggers fit in storage implants.

It's a lot of work, but the prize...
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #237137

If you clean lavaland as a janiborg your efforts will go unappreciated.
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #237154

Whoisthere wrote:If you clean lavaland as a janiborg your efforts will go unappreciated.
Actually. A janiborg to clean the bubblegum blood...
Fucking genius

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
MimicFaux
Byond Username: MimicFaux

Post by MimicFaux » #237174

FantasticFwoosh wrote:You can grab invisible ninjas you've stunned with this as well as inspect things over and under tables.
By far the coolest thing I ever saw before they nerfed ninja invisibility, was a set of footprints walking past me from a pool of blood.
ImageImageImage
Reece

Post by Reece » #237176

Anonmare wrote:Any implant you can give a Human, you can give to a xeno - be it surgery or implanter.

So you can have a xeno with thrusters, X-ray vision, a reviver, e-sword and taser arms as well as an EMP/storage implant and facehuggers fit in storage implants.

The most advanced validhunting machine ever devised
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #237218

Reece wrote:
Anonmare wrote:Any implant you can give a Human, you can give to a xeno - be it surgery or implanter.

The most advanced validhunting machine ever devised
I shudder at the capability to lewd this thing may very probably possess.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #237220

I want to do this shit now to a xeno. If they are drone then evolve into queen are the implants still there?
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #237225

If anything, the thrusters are a very interesting addition.

Syndicate implanted xeno pet when?

Spoiler:
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #237239

TheColdTurtle wrote:I want to do this shit now to a xeno. If they are drone then evolve into queen are the implants still there?
I haven't tested but I know Xeno Queens are just as valid for the surgery.

I believe you can also give it Legion Souls, demon hearts and any other organ you can think of. Cyber implants are technically organs themselves so if it's pathed under organs - it'll work.
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #237319

[youtube]9nazm3_OXac[/youtube]
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
Reece

Post by Reece » #237322

Do...does it carry over? if I do it to a drone will that then evolve with the thing into a flying, auto reviving cyborg queen?
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #237344

Reece wrote:Do...does it carry over? if I do it to a drone will that then evolve with the thing into a flying, auto reviving cyborg queen?
After testing it, I have determined that evolving does destroy the implants, I think the old body gets deleted and all its contents as well. Demon Hearts don't appearto function when implanted, might be getting overridden by the ventcrawling
Doctor Pork wrote:-snip-
SCIENCE ISN'T ABOUT ASKING WHY, IT'S ABOUT ASKING WHY NOT?

Funnily enough, the medigun beam is the only combat arm that doesn't work. Really makes you think.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #237360

Aren't demon hearts supposed to be used in hand rather than implanted?
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #237387

D&B wrote:Aren't demon hearts supposed to be used in hand rather than implanted?
Using them in hand automatically implants them (and removes your regular heart in the process), so either would work
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #237390

Sugoi.

One thing I learned a long time ago for miner lings is that you can succ legion corpses to get DNA and emporium resets.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #237786

The whole "Human organs/implants work on Xenos" thing is just because both are /carbon, with organs and implants designed for /carbon (though Antur has a PR up to allow some implants on /living, so super Ian here we come)

Along the same note, monkeys are also /carbon and so most of that stuff should also work (it not working could be considered a bug which you can report so you can have flying taser space monkeys, if that's your kind of thing)
私は完璧
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #237788

Can you fully augment a xenomorph with cyborg limbs? What will it look like, if you do?
Bring back papercult.

Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #237789

InsaneHyena wrote:Can you fully augment a xenomorph with cyborg limbs? What will it look like, if you do?
Robolimbs and Chainsaw arms are Human-only, but since Monkeys and Xenos actually have bodyparts these days, all it would require is sprites and a little bit of code to allow for Xeno Jenson and Simian Jenson.
私は完璧