Nice tune, real easy

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Re: Nice tune, real easy

Post by Remie Richards » #25116

Bottom post of the previous page:

Height: Dodger.
Is that Brooke lawson dodger? or the artful dodger, Hehe.
私は完璧
Rolan7
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Rolan7

Post by Rolan7 » #25137

rosello wrote:>bisexual +10
I know it's a joke picture but pls
Best of Both Worlds +100
The EMPEROR OF MANKIND wants YOU to squash bugs. They are symptoms of CHAOS.
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #25138

rosello wrote:>bisexual +10
I know it's a joke picture but pls
this ain't a joke you better check your privilege cis white straight male
Rolan7
Rarely plays

Post by Rolan7 » #25139

But it's saying bisexuals are more privileged than cisscum
Which is totally the case, it just got the magnitude wrong
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #25183

Kraso wrote:Image

time to check your white cis male privileges
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #25191

You know, a lot of folks that fall under the left side of this bullshit are indeed in a bad way... But whining about it and being openly hostile toeveryone INCLUDING "PRIVILEGED" FOLKS WHO ARE ON YOUR SIDE won't fix shit and will just make you into the pariahs you think you are.

I swear, half the extremist side of "Equal Rights" movements are less seeking more equal rights, and More trying to topple the current social order with THEM at the top.

That's not equality. That's killing the master to Become the master.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Rolan7
Rarely plays

Post by Rolan7 » #25205

Most of the loudest social justice idiots are either satirists or teenagers trying to be super special snowflakes. Why does nobody understand me?? Oh it's because I've always been genderfluid/pansexual/a cat! Hey look there are all these echo chambers where we can talk about how terrible everyone else is, and how misunderstood we are.

The sucky part is that they're co-opting actual real things and making them awful. But that's hardly new behavior for angsty maladjusted teens.

But it's probably better than the alternative of keeping all that angst stuff bottled up inside... That tends to go poorly too...
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #25240

Kraso

Post by Kraso » #25351

Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #25920

some cool facts about me:

a) my cat is fluffy as fuck I love her
b) surgeon made a hole in my butt with a real life laser and the hole is still bleeding like two weeks passed and it's still bleeding and there's pus and I should probably get to a doctor again
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #25927

Whoisthere wrote:some cool facts about me:

a) my cat is fluffy as fuck I love her
b) surgeon made a hole in my butt with a real life laser and the hole is still bleeding like two weeks passed and it's still bleeding and there's pus and I should probably get to a doctor again
A) Cutely yes!
B) Defiantly yes.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #25929

Kraso wrote:
Spoiler:
time to check your white cis male privileges
+95
Dammit really? Apparently my highest paying job to date still makes me poor?

EDIT:
OH WAIT! It's USD, I guess that makes it +110. Just... until the exchange rate technically screws me.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #26146

miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #26154

@people i think i got 95 too
@gayso thats pretty par for the course in loli dojos
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #26161

miggles wrote:@gayso thats pretty par for the course in loli dojos
except

Rumia29

Post by Rumia29 » #26166

Kraso wrote:
except

I fail to see why he'd stop at 500. If they're older than 150, they're probably immortal. And probably immortally young too.
IMO He's not seeing the full picture there.
Battle of the Servers 2014: Team Terry Member
Image ImageImage
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #26382

Rumia29 wrote:
Kraso wrote:
except

I fail to see why he'd stop at 500. If they're older than 150, they're probably immortal. And probably immortally young too.
IMO He's not seeing the full picture there.
Ageist? Haha
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #26676

http://www.p4rgaming.com/japans-health- ... ease-game/
“There is no turning back if this game is released,” explained population scientist Akita Osamu, “Japan’s population is already under attack and Summer Lesson will be the finishing blow. It is already affecting Japan as we speak. I am currently single and I have already pre-ordered this game earlier today. I will die alone and that is perfectly fine with me and Nahoko which is the name of the girl I have chosen for Summer Lesson.”
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #26687

ColonicAcid wrote:http://www.p4rgaming.com/japans-health- ... ease-game/
“There is no turning back if this game is released,” explained population scientist Akita Osamu, “Japan’s population is already under attack and Summer Lesson will be the finishing blow. It is already affecting Japan as we speak. I am currently single and I have already pre-ordered this game earlier today. I will die alone and that is perfectly fine with me and Nahoko which is the name of the girl I have chosen for Summer Lesson.”
speaking of japan and videogames

[youtube]8i1HWbY-HFc[/youtube]
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #27160

fucking maladjusted retard scavenger monkey fuck that shit I mean why would you ever want to be human like I mean had to develop a fucking brain because it was too dumb to survive without one
I mean look at xenomorphs they can live like wherever they want and they don't even need pants to go to space yeah you can laser them to death but what's the point when they win at life
like humans can't even live without pants I mean what the shit why live when you are addicted to pants or shirts or whatever

CATS DON'T NEED PANTS
DONGS DON'T NEED PANTS
WALRUSES DON'T NEED PANTS
TOUCANS DON'T EED PANTS

you can be a toucan or something and be all colorful and feathery and shit and BE FUCKING ADAPTED TO YOUR FUCKING ENVIRONMENT AND NOT DOING STUPID "HURR DURR I DEVELOP EFFECENT HUNTING TECHNIQUE WITH MY BRAIN BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A COOL BEAK OR SOMESHIT OH WAIT I KILLED ALL MY FOOD TIME TO GROW SHITTY GRAINS FOR THE REST OF THE EXISTANCE OF MY DUMBASS SPECIES" toucan can fly around in the jungle and yeah you'll get eaten by a crocodile or someshit but at least you don't have to do dumb human shit like live in a motherfucking city or sit in a fucking traffic jam thousands of years of building a civilization and for what to live in a fucking city made out of concrete surrounded by concrete the only smell is that of car exhaust fuck it man I like why would you ever want that drinking shit diluted beer and smoking with ebin friends sitting in a dusty shitty bar somewhere or sitting in a cinema with your butt on a seat not moving for 90 minutes watching a brain ejaculiation of some fagit like why

you can fucking buy yourself an enduro moto for like 3000 and drive it around the forest but it's still shit because forests suck because THEY AREN'T A JUNGLE yeah sure it's pretty and shit I mean I know I have a small cottage in a forested place and the fucking picturesque fog happens like any time it wants and shit but still

IT'S NOT FUCKING 1900 ITALY LIKE THAT GUY AXEL MUNTHE WROTE

MAN I GOTTA GO LIVE IN ITALY BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME

PROBABLY ODN'T HAVE TO DODGE FUCKING ALIENS THERE TOO
FUCK ALIENS

ALSO DON'T YOU DARE ERASE THIS THIS IS SHITPOSTING THREAD YOU FAGLORDS
Sad elegy
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #27161

and now it's like ODB said government puts microchip in your body and you can't even hack them with your mind because you suck so much

I JUST WANT TO ROBUST AN ALIEN THAT WAS TRYING TO ABDUCT ME IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK

LIFE SEND ME AN ALIEN SO I CAN STAB ITS EYES WITH A SCREWDRIVER (i have a japanese steel screwdriver near my bed for this occasion it was folded one million times for efficient eye stabbing it won't break even when it turns out that teh ebin grey alium faec is in fact an armored space suit I can slice boolets in half with my screwdriver) AND CUT OFF ITS HEAD AND MOUNT IT ON THE WALL AND THEN I'LL BE LIKE

HEY GIRL

WANNA SEE A REAL TROPHY

YEAH I KILLED AN ALIEN

YEAH

LET'S HASVE SEX

and then I'll have to be on the run because aliens will want to avenge their dead comrade and it'll be like in gta you kill a cop two more show up you kill them get their guns better armed cops come you kill them too and then I'll have tons of alien guns and shit and be reall cool

ghosts and aliens are real
Sad elegy
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #27166

basically I think you have to do this hair grab throw only because the alien is bald you have to do the eyesocket grab (fuck you it works swat uses it and with huge alien eyes it will be very easy to do the eyesocket grab) and then you can even rape it

I mean who wouldn't want to rape an alien

Of course you only rape those aliens who abduct people and conspire with the new world order, only bad aliens deserve to get raped
Sad elegy
Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #27200

What.
:^)
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #27202

Spacemanspark wrote:What.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #27211

we can only guess that he drew up that from the great work of tonTOtONTOT SHITPSOT EXTRDOANIER
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #27260

Always wanted to know who Tonto was
I mean there are posters and all

And why is wanting to kill aliens shitposting
It's boss as fuck
STAB STAB

http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker/Al ... 1975/33175

Kid thinks that black kids are stealing his TV but it was aliens and they were disgusted with the kid

My favorite story
Sad elegy
Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #27276

Whoisthere wrote:Always wanted to know who Tonto was
THE SHITPOSTER THIS FORUM DESERVES.
:^)
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #27291

Did he shitpost so much he exploded?
Sad elegy
Reyouka
Byond Username: Reyouka

Post by Reyouka » #27364

The great tonto shitplosion of '86
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561197966737024.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561197966737024]Image[/url]
Big Faggot
Byond Username: Floof5467

Re: Vent about life here

Post by Big Faggot » #27376

today i decided to jerk off onto my own face

never again.
Big Faggot
Byond Username: Floof5467

Re: Vent about life here

Post by Big Faggot » #27405

EDIT: this was originally a response to something else but it was moved because the forum mods are (censored) and even though there was posts 10x shitter than mine it apparently didnt meet the "quality standard" to be in the vent about life thread.

no this is realtalk. u can ask me anything about the experience if you want.

i do in fact think its very eye opening (ha ha ha) because say i liked it then i would keep doing it and then it might just become a weekly or even daily thing which probably wouldnt be good idk.

but i tried it and i didnt like the smell or taste or how it felt so now i know thats something i dont want to be doing and i dont have to worry about everything that comes up with being the sort of person to jack it in their own face. do u feel me? theres nothing quite like it, you could compare it to trying something you havent ate be4 but if you end up liking it thats totally cool. and if you try and compare it to like drugs well thats different too because drugs are bad 4 u, jacking off in your own face isnt necessarily bad for you. you just dont want to be THAT guy. i guess its kind of like a less innocuous analogy to being the kid who eats the paste or glue.

man how time flies.
Last edited by Big Faggot on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #27504

Have you ever felt like someone was watching you, like they were just waiting for you to fall asleep? This story is about Sam and, her best friend Ana.

It was a late afternoon. My best friend Ana was throwing a birthday party. She had about 7 other people there. It started out as any other girly party with pillow fights and truth or dare. (just saying I'm a paranormal freak). I did what I normally do you all spunk up the evening. I started to tell ghost stories. Not very scary because, most of the girls here were scaredy cats.

As the night grew darker I told an actual scary story. A story of a man and his wife. Basically, this is what happens. There was a man who was deeply in love with a beautiful woman. This woman was not of this world. (She was an alien.) One day the woman announced that she was pregnant. She looked happy, the man knew otherwise. The night of the birth of the child, the man was working. When he showed up he was caked in mud and, drenched in water.

He walked into the room. He sees the woman asleep on the bed so he goes for the baby. When he had the baby in his arms, he dropped it. The baby was a demon. He looks over at the woman but sadly, she was dead. He took the baby's head and started smashing it against the mirror. One of the shards shaped as a heart came after him and stabbed him in the chest. In his dying moment he thought to himself "at least I'm going to follow her". But he didn't. So now takes it out on beautiful girls. For they remind him of his dead love.

Or at least that's how the story goes. Ana and, I wanted to try it out, so we put on tons of make-up and stepped into the bathroom. There's no ritual to call him so we just went in there. We turned around a few times until she had given up. It was late and we were tired. As I stepped out of bathroom, In the corner of my eye I saw a man with a demon like baby and devilish smirk on his face.
Sad elegy
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #28790

I'm the moneymaking player, with the number one hits.
I'm drinking cristal, slapping... DEAD DIANAS TITS

oh that was a particular bad one
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #28793

sayanora amanda daddy is going to get some well deserved lady action
miggles

Post by miggles » #31732

Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #34106

That hand looks illegal.

And now things that actually matter.

When I die, I am going to go to the Realm of the Mexican Dead where Souls of All Foods Go to be Eaten Forever by Luchas and Skeletons and I will defeat the strongest lucha and marry the Princess of the Realm of the Realm of the Mexican Dead where Souls of All Foods Go to be Eaten Forever by Luchas and Skeletons.

I need to train hard in order to defeat the strongest lucha and can't die until then.
Sad elegy
miggles

Post by miggles » #34267

is that the princess youre gonna marry
nsos

Post by nsos » #34389

no that's just a .jpeg image
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #34411

what the shit is that even from?
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #34475

miggles

Post by miggles » #35730

Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #35900

It's from rayman legends don't you read the classics
Basically rayman was made by some fairy and used his hair to stir up wind and look under her skirt (canon lore) and then he went somewhere and then there was a shit ton of cake and a bunch of teenage warrior princesses and warrior princesses that don't look like they spent the week in a ditch are my secret fetish because they can take care of themselves and it's like in that music video where theres all that paint and there's some lady and some guy and they throw each other around using jiu jitsu or something and also cry or something but probably only because there is paint in their eyes

It's a cool picture so I am sharing it like kraso I don't know maybe it's shit though
Sad elegy
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #36537

Fuck did you do to your hand Miggles
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #36538

WAIT I KNOW FAP INJURY AYYY LMAO
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
miggles

Post by miggles » #36672

>implying i would drink bottled water
miggles

Post by miggles » #36673

Kraso

Post by Kraso » #36685

miggles wrote:>implying i would drink bottled water
nsos

Post by nsos » #36753

#waterboyz
nsos

Post by nsos » #37011

After causing a 9/11-level crash landing by taking the shift stick up his ass instead of piloting the plane, Catalina Video superstar Steve Rambo finds himself entangled in an epic journey for survival - a journey where he will discover true compansionship as his determination is pushed to its limits.
nsos

Post by nsos » #37012

Captain Steve Rambo joins the Mile High Club, as pilot of Flight 69 to Aspen. Instead of flying the plane, though, he's busy taking the stick shift up his ass, putting everyone in grave jeopardy... But meanwhile, those aren't the only hijinks happening on this plane full of queens!
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #37071

Oh god this shit is real I can't stop laughing thank you nsos
Sad elegy