Pros and cons of TG vs Goon

General SS13 Chat
scrubs2009
Byond Username: Scrubs2009

Pros and cons of TG vs Goon

Post by scrubs2009 » #259746

So I went on goon to check it out and I just wanted to put up some of my thoughts and see what you guys think.

TG pros/Goon cons
* TG has soooo much more options for traitors and ops. Goon doesn't have mechs, viscerator grenades, syndie borgs, etc. When you become an operative on TG you have a million ways you can go about doing things. On Goon it's either pure stealth or just boring guns.

* Mechs in general

* TG just looks better. It's interface is much better and the spriting is pretty good.

* Goons DWAINE terminals are a bit unwieldy. They can be fun to use if you're doing science or something because they make you feel like swordfish hackerman but having to enter commands just to call the shuttle is stupid

* More antags. TG has 2 cults, traitors, ops, blobs, changelings, abductors, morphs, ash walkers, and devils. Goon doesnt.

* More fleshed out wizards with more spells and abilities

* Ian

Shit we should steal

* Pods. Flying around in a tricked out space tractor is fun and fun things are good.

* The Adventure Zone. It's actually pretty fun. Especially for someone on their first time through. It also gives a sense of adventure to the game. We could probably do this by just turning the gateway back on.

* Star stickers. There is nothing more liberating as captain than stripping naked and walking around the station coated from head to toe with gold star stickers glimmering like a fucking sun.

* The critter gauntlet. Combat is fun but if your not an antag it will be A. Consisting of shoving matches with assistants or B. A .5 second brawl with an antag who is 200x better equipped than you.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks, Kev.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Pros and cons of TG vs Goon

Post by PKPenguin321 » #259748

Gateway is pretty much a no no unfortunately, won't go in depth in this post why. However, does goon have lavaland? I feel like there's potential in making lavaland more of an adventure zone. I could be totally wrong since I don't play goon but yeah.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
scrubs2009

Post by scrubs2009 » #259751

PKPenguin321 wrote:Gateway is pretty much a no no unfortunately, won't go in depth in this post why. However, does goon have lavaland? I feel like there's potential in making lavaland more of an adventure zone. I could be totally wrong since I don't play goon but yeah.

No it doesnt. Goon mining is weird. You basically have a 20×20 square in which you can teleport asteroids to mine.

Where can I find about why portals were removed? I heard it had something to do with power gaming but I want to learn the details.
Thanks, Kev.
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #259755

scrubs2009 wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:~

No it doesnt. Goon mining is weird. You basically have a 20×20 square in which you can teleport asteroids to mine.

Where can I find about why portals were removed? I heard it had something to do with power gaming but I want to learn the details.
The gateway wasn't removed, but away missions were disabled on tg, other servers still have them enabled.

You can probably dig up an old PR or forum thread about it if you'd like, but I think the general idea was that the away missions were all basically "solved" in that people would just cheese them and grab the loot as fast as possible every round, and that they were just generally used to powergame instead of making the round any more interesting.
scrubs2009

Post by scrubs2009 » #259764

TribeOfBeavers wrote:
scrubs2009 wrote:

The gateway wasn't removed, but away missions were disabled on tg, other servers still have them enabled.

You can probably dig up an old PR or forum thread about it if you'd like, but I think the general idea was that the away missions were all basically "solved" in that people would just cheese them and grab the loot as fast as possible every round, and that they were just generally used to powergame instead of making the round any more interesting.

Well then it sounds like the solution is just making more and more difficult missions. I will now apply my mediocre mapping skills.
Thanks, Kev.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #259765

If you want to port anything port their cargo, its breddy gud
Do you know what we shouln't port?
Their sprites
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #259767

It's so apples to oranges at this point it's nearly impossible to even compare them.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #259768

TribeOfBeavers wrote:
scrubs2009 wrote:

This plus the fact that half the crew would leave the station to get phat loot every round and many of them would just die, meaning station population was effectively permanently halved.
Spoiler:
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #259769

calzilla1 wrote:If you want to port anything port their cargo, its breddy gud
Their sprites
oh shit
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #259776

scrubs2009 wrote: Well then it sounds like the solution is just making more and more difficult missions. I will now apply my mediocre mapping skills.
Wasting your time, friend. Only way away missions making any comeback if they were kept secret and were remade to be less shitty/a loot-fest. The current selection is either boring, badly-designed, or an unbalanced shit-fest of death and excessive round-breaking loot.

I would personally love to see something akin to adventure z-levels on goon come back to TG, but considering the only reason away missions aren't even gutted yet is due to downstream branches, I doubt that will ever happen.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #259791

Can you still fart and poop on goon
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #259793

MMMiracles wrote:
scrubs2009 wrote: Well then it sounds like the solution is just making more and more difficult missions. I will now apply my mediocre mapping skills.
Wasting your time, friend. Only way away missions making any comeback if they were kept secret and were remade to be less shitty/a loot-fest. The current selection is either boring, badly-designed, or an unbalanced shit-fest of death and excessive round-breaking loot.

I would personally love to see something akin to adventure z-levels on goon come back to TG, but considering the only reason away missions aren't even gutted yet is due to downstream branches, I doubt that will ever happen.
>when it's gangs and the away mission is the ship battle
Free eswords and hardsuits for everyone!
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #259794

Just like gangs, away missions were fun for some time. Then the meta formed.
Bring back papercult.

scrubs2009

Post by scrubs2009 » #259804

calzilla1 wrote:If you want to port anything port their cargo, its breddy gud
Their sprites
Our crafting gun sprites, never forgetti.
Thanks, Kev.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #259816

i've tried SO HARD TO ENJOY GOON

i've given it SO MANY CHANCES

and every time it's just like i'm BORED, i don't care at all what's happening. exploration was fun, though i'll stick to MEK BOYZ GUMSHOE N WOODWORTH
scrubs2009

Post by scrubs2009 » #259825

Armhulen wrote:i've tried SO HARD TO ENJOY GOON

i've given it SO MANY CHANCES

and every time it's just like i'm BORED, i don't care at all what's happening. exploration was fun, though i'll stick to MEK BOYZ GUMSHOE N WOODWORTH
OH SHIT SON. MET A MEK BOY IN THE FORUM. GET HYPE
Thanks, Kev.
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #259941

Do they have our weird paper-thin racial politics? Like people whose primary gimmick is running around screaming "GAS THE LIGGERS"?
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #259944

Lavaland is the only way an adventure zone can really work on /tg/.

Since nothing can be closed source, we need to rely on random generation. As much as I'd love some quality handcrafted dungeons, it just isn't feasible when there will be maps on the wiki before its even merged.
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #259948

tgstation has better waifus

there i said it
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #259953

AnonymousNow wrote:Do they have our weird paper-thin racial politics? Like people whose primary gimmick is running around screaming "GAS THE LIGGERS"?
They have a rule against that, actually:
Spoiler:
Goonstation Rules Page wrote:Bigotry and sexual content is a non-negotiable hard 'no' at the request of our server hosts. In order to avoid a three hour argument over whether a mention of dicks is sexual or not, this is interpreted as 'absolutely no references to sexual organs or related topics whatsoever; absolutely no use of slurs or bigoted statements whatsoever, even ironically or masked with clever misspellings, and yes this means your BYOND key too'. This is not negotiable and not open for discussion. If an admin tells you to knock something off because it breaks the no sexual references rule, that is not an invitation for debate. Knock it off or go elsewhere. Rape 'jokes' are considered sexual content. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to use the word rape in this game. This is one of the two only 'do what we say, when we say it, because we say it' rules we have.
AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #259975

TribeOfBeavers wrote:~
Mm. Feels as though that's a little too far in the other direction. No reference to sexual organs? What if I want to call someone a dick, or a cockgargling thundercunt?
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:

Xenomorphs a shit.
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #259991

Cheridan wrote:tgstation has better waifus

there i said it
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #260033

TribeOfBeavers wrote:
AnonymousNow wrote:Do they have our weird paper-thin racial politics? Like people whose primary gimmick is running around screaming "GAS THE LIGGERS"?
Spoiler:
Goonstation Rules Page wrote:Bigotry and sexual content is a non-negotiable hard 'no' at the request of our server hosts. In order to avoid a three hour argument over whether a mention of dicks is sexual or not, this is interpreted as 'absolutely no references to sexual organs or related topics whatsoever; absolutely no use of slurs or bigoted statements whatsoever, even ironically or masked with clever misspellings, and yes this means your BYOND key too'. This is not negotiable and not open for discussion. If an admin tells you to knock something off because it breaks the no sexual references rule, that is not an invitation for debate. Knock it off or go elsewhere. Rape 'jokes' are considered sexual content. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to use the word rape in this game. This is one of the two only 'do what we say, when we say it, because we say it' rules we have.
can we please port this rule? i am so tired of literal 12 year olds signing up as Adolf Shitler
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #260034

Ricotez wrote:
TribeOfBeavers wrote:
Spoiler:
can we please port this rule? i am so tired of literal 12 year olds signing up as Adolf Shitler
Would be a very controversial move

I'm personally not a fan of people who think it's funny to spam racial slurs or spawn with names like the one you mentioned, but I'm in the minority
Limey wrote:its too late.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #260040

Qbopper wrote:but I'm in the minority
Get out. That SJW shit ruined goon.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #260042

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Can you still fart and poop on goon
Yeah dude they even have like 5 unique fart styles you can choose from on the character screen.
I prefer the short and sweet booming default fart though, the rest are just wet and gross.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #260044

Ricotez wrote:can we please port this rule? i am so tired of literal 12 year olds signing up as Adolf Shitler
that's why we have a name policy
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #260046

Ricotez wrote:
TribeOfBeavers wrote:
Spoiler:
The moment I get bwoinked for saying a slur is the moment I start ddosing the server
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #260050

DrPillzRedux wrote:
"I dislike people spamming racial slurs" makes me a SJW? Nice bait

EDIT: Before this goes nuclear: no, I will not bwoink you for using racial slurs

no I will not ban you for using racial slurs

no I will not ban you for having a shitty name

no, I am not personally offended by the words nigger or faggot or any other slur

yes, I find the overuse of them unfunny and annoying
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #260066

Qbopper wrote:
DrPillzRedux wrote:
I'M GOING NUCLEAR BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES CALL THE OPS SECURE THE DISK :disk: :disk: :disk: :newcop: :newcop: :newcop:

... nah it just makes you a decent person
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #260071

TheNightingale wrote:
Qbopper wrote:
DrPillzRedux wrote:
I'M GOING NUCLEAR BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES CALL THE OPS SECURE THE DISK :disk: :disk: :disk: :newcop: :newcop: :newcop:

... nah it just makes you a decent person
It's called being thin skinned and you should ignore shit you don't like.
Last edited by Alipheese on Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #260083

The memes are all incredibly unfunny and dumb but you can actually deal with it in more than one way quit being a pussy
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #260091

confused rock wrote:The memes are all incredibly unfunny and dumb but you can actually deal with it in more than one way quit being a pussy
Assuming this is directed at me, I'm not sure I follow

If you mean personally getting over it - I find it no more annoying than any other annoying player behaviour so there's no issue

If you mean dealing with it as an admin, we speak to people taking it too far, so there's no issue

"Quit being a pussy" about what, exactly

DIT: btw this is veering off topic
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #260096

It's far easier to ignore it tbh. I don't want to have to quibble with every single person who uses slurs, plus I genuinely don't care and would rather use the time and energy to download high quality .ogg rips
AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #260100

We greytided a HoP named Adolf Shitler the other week. I rarely greytide, but with a name like that, you're sort of asking for it. Didn't hurt him, just repeatedly knocked him over, stole his stuff, then handed out all-access to the crew.

Turned out to be a cult round. Explained the greytide situation to the HoS. He understood where we came from. We beat that cult. Good times.

Spoiler:

Xenomorphs a shit.
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #260101

If there is anything I wanted ported over it is Goon's sound system. the ambience of a goonstation round is soothing, being able to hear the screams from across the station, the gunshots of the detective blindly firing his revolver into the clown, the chaplain farting on his bible and exploding.

That and it made using "Loud" weapons have a real disadvantage as the moment you fired a gun or opened an e-sword the entire station would know, it made silent weapons like goon's suppressed .22 pistol actually have a value.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #260107

the sound engine from goon is about the only thing the open source codebases haven't replicated, which is a shame, because it is rather excellent.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #260113

beerobot wrote:the sound engine from goon is about the only thing the open source codebases haven't replicated, which is a shame, because it is rather excellent.
Hearing a faint echoing fart from tcomms while also hearing distant bloody murder scream from robotics while in engineering is quite nice.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Fiz Bump
Byond Username: Dennyb

Post by Fiz Bump » #260127

I think space ruins are a good way to incorporate more exploration and adventure-y stuff. There's already a fair number of them and it seems like a fairly easy process to add new ones to the pool, provided they are already mapped.
I play Fiz Bump.
I am not a game admin. My reign of badminnery ended a few years ago.View me feedback here: >:^)
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #260136

Their sound system is what I was most impressed by when we ran Gooncode for a few weeks. There is nothing that destroys immersion as fast as when you're all alone in a dark maintenance tunnel and suddenly hear the faint echo of a distant fart.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #260164

There's nothing special about goon's sound system, it just uses the built in byond 3D sounds just like we do.
The difference comes in the fact we've capped it to SURROUND_CAP (7), so 3D sounds never leave a screen, all we have to do is change this value.
私は完璧
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #260166

The reason i've stopped playing on Goon in the first place is the unending screams and farts. Screams are nice for ambience, but there was always someone screaming somewhere, meaning that it was less a call for help and more of a very annoying background. Farts are even worse because they just break any pretense of immersion.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #260169

XDTM wrote:The reason i've stopped playing on Goon in the first place is the unending screams and farts. Screams are nice for ambience, but there was always someone screaming somewhere, meaning that it was less a call for help and more of a very annoying background. Farts are even worse because they just break any pretense of immersion.
Well we have neither of those, so.
私は完璧
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #260170

Remie Richards wrote:Well we have neither of those, so.
The slippery slope begins with "buttbots".
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #260171

>better waifus

debatable
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #260175

Lumbermancer wrote:
Remie Richards wrote:Well we have neither of those, so.
The slippery slope begins with "buttbots".
HE KNOWS, SHUT IT DOWN
scrubs2009

Post by scrubs2009 » #260177

TribeOfBeavers wrote:
Spoiler:

Just yesterday I got a time out on goon for saying cuck.
Thanks, Kev.
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #260178

I'm in the goon hall of fame

Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #260201

scrubs2009 wrote:
TribeOfBeavers wrote:
Spoiler:

Just yesterday I got a time out on goon for saying cuck.
I should play on goon :^)

I mean really though you broke a rule what did you expect
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #260238

Remie Richards wrote:There's nothing special about goon's sound system, it just uses the built in byond 3D sounds just like we do.
The difference comes in the fact we've capped it to SURROUND_CAP (7), so 3D sounds never leave a screen, all we have to do is change this value.
sounds like a pretty good thing to pr for april 1st
Spoiler: