iteq

changelingrain OOC BAN

Post by iteq » #264450

byond account: iteq
banning admin changelingrain
Ban type: OOC BAN
Ban Length: 1440 minutes
Ban time: i have no idea
your side of the story: I was voicing my opinion on some new merges (the memelighting merge) and i was banned from ooc for voicing my opinion on their oppressive change. the admin team has been rapidly degrading lately and we need to take back our glorious TGstation servers with our freedom of speech. this ban is unjust and i will screech until it is removed
joan,
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.
ChangelingRain
Byond Username: ChangelingRain
Github Username: ChangelingRain

Re: changelingrain OOC BAN

Post by ChangelingRain » #264452

This isn't actually my ban though Cheridan did it
Plays Joan Lung and various AIs and cyborgs with mythology and magical creature-themed names. Joan on IRC.
earth-clawing illuminati trans girl
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #264453

can i ban him longer based on his appeal
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Bob Dobbington
Byond Username: Bob Dobbington

Post by Bob Dobbington » #264460

Word count of substantiative content of ban appeal: 87
Word count of shitpost copypasta: 195
That's over 2 words of shitpost for every word of content. I don't even agree with your ban, but what you were banned for is high-volume ooc shitposting, and you're following up with low-effort FNR shitposting. It was extremely difficult to resist the temptation to move this to the NTR hut, where it belongs, but I will leave it since this ban was placed by an admin who ranks me. Nevertheless you can't seriously hope this appeal will be successful. You should edit your appeal to remove the memes so we can get at the substance of your complaint.
Game Admin for /tg/station. I usually play Daisy Holmes, the botanist.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #264464

Everytime I see you talking in OOC is some bullshit about "fuck coders" that no one, but you, cares about. Be glad this isn't a longer ban. Denied.