Byond Username: SergeantSkread

[Subtlegraces] SergeantSkread - Banned for being shit

Post by SergeantSkread » #2519

Post Content:

Byond account and character name: CKey : SergeantSkread
Character name : Probably Jason Aggers or something at the time

Banning admin: Subtlegraces

Ban reason and length:

Banned by host: Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (sergeantskread) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: You're only here for Grief. Consistently being terrible after just getting of a perma for rape. Please make an appeal on the forums once you feel you can handle the game a bit more maturely. http://www.ss13.eu/phbb/ This ban was applied by subtlegraces on 2013-10-21 10:24:54

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2013-10-21 10:24:54, no idea what timezone the server is at.

Your side of the story: Well, the ban reason is completely right. I was only here for grief. I was being terrible. All I did was greytide, get into fights so I could kill people and tell admins it was self defence, I insulted people, I stole things even as non antag, I set people on fire as soon as I discovered you could do that. I had that ban coming for a long time and I deserved it fully, there's no denying that.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Well, as the ban reason said, "Please make an appeal on the forums once you feel you can handle the game a bit more maturely. " I feel I can handle the game a bit more maturely. After my ban I've been playing on places such as Yogstation and Paradise Station, as those were the only places that I wasn't banned from. Now I play the game correctly without griefing and actually roleplay. I would understand it if you didn't unban me because of how shit I was in the past, but atleast give me a chance?
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Re: [Subtlegraces] SergeantSkread - Banned for being shit

Post by Pandarsenic » #2604

6:29 PM - Pandarsenic: Also
6:29 PM - Pandarsenic: Skread wants back
6:29 PM - Pandarsenic: Want me to go deny his appeal for you so you don't have to bother?
6:31 PM - SubtleGraces: Hrm. I might reply tomorrow if you don't mind letting it stew.
6:31 PM - SubtleGraces: Or, well, denied anyway so do what you please with it. Unless he has some amazing recommendation from people on these servers he's been frequenting.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
SergeantSkread

Post by SergeantSkread » #2639

I will try to get people to vouch for me.
alien219
Byond Username: Ali-en219

Post by alien219 » #2654

http://pastebin.com/ujr3nsR0
Someone should probably confirm it though.
SergeantSkread

Post by SergeantSkread » #2655

Most of these recent notes are absolute bull and one sided as heck, a lot of people know that the admins on this server abuse their power like there's no tommorow. I can get a retired admin of that server to confirm that
youbar

Post by youbar » #2658

Alright. SergeantSkread seems to be a bit on the griefing side. He has frequent issues regarding self control when somebody insults him, and does a grief kill perhaps every month on average.
I'll quickly assess his notes:
Spoiler:
anned from Head of Security - Unlawfull executions, bad rp, making security officers wear riot suits on green alert, telling people to kill cut themselves and walk off bridges ooc. by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Tue, November 19th of 2013
- Outdated (although not the best way to dismiss this)

Continously insulting people ooc multiple rounds worth, use in reference for future . by JamieDigweed (HeadAdmin) on Wed, November 20th of 2013 Remove
- As pointed out above, on the lack of self control side

Banned from Chemist - Forcing people to eat mutagen pills as non-antag by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Sat, November 23rd of 2013
- - Outdated (although not the best way to dismiss this)

Put a chap in prison as borg because he didn't want to be one. by Emmanuelbassil (HeadofStaff) on Tue, November 26th of 2013
- Outdated (although not the best way to dismiss this)

Banned from Emergency Response Team - LONG history of abusive ERT been needing an ert ban for quite a while. by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Fri, November 29th of 2013
- - Outdated (although not the best way to dismiss this)

purlek has Temp Banned sergeantskread for Flaming in OOC. (This was a few hours ago) ban time =500 by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Sun, December 29th of 2013
- Lack of self control

jamiedigweed has Temp Banned sergeantskread for http://gyazo.com/e630fa5339fd57a72d7dda56b5545e68 Learn some respect please. ban time =10 by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Fri, January 24th of 2014
- Lack of self control

http://gyazo.com/e630fa5339fd57a72d7dda56b5545e68 ten minute ban.. insulting admins.. by JamieDigweed (HeadAdmin) on Fri, January 24th of 2014 Remove
- Lack of self control

jamiedigweed has Temp Banned sergeantskread for Griefing killing for gloves, emman approved one day round ban time =1440 by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Sat, February 15th of 2014
- Attacked somebody without much of a reason, clearly grief

mordrehel has Temp Banned sergeantskread for Killing as non-antag with "Healing Pills" and then logged out before he could be questioned ban time =4320 by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Mon, March 24th of 2014
- Was under the belief that "potassium + water" were healing pills. Can't exactly dismiss this one, and he should have use a bit of common sense.

pdactyl has Temp Banned sergeantskread for Take some time to cool off. The disrespectful "fuck you" messages were not necessary. ban time =10 by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Tue, March 25th of 2014
- Lack of self control

doubl3 has Temp Banned sergeantskread for Attacked players for no reason and spams ahelp ban time =1440 by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Sat, March 29th of 2014
- Clearly griefing

jakkar has Temp Banned sergeantskread for OOC in IC abuse and threatening attitude... "Hustle Hayes [Medical] says, "(( YOU'RE USELESS YOU FUCKING PRICK I HAVE A LIFE UNLIKE YOU YOU FUCKING NERD I WILL DESTROY YOU PUNK ))"" ban time =1440 by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Tue, April 1st of 2014
- Lack of self control

jamiedigweed has Temp Banned sergeantskread for Disrespect ban time =5 by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Sat, April 5th of 2014
- Lack of self control

Was a terrible HoS, brigged someone for 20 minutes because they slipped someone on a BANNANA PEEL. Was given a warning, and due to the constancy of his shitcurity behaviors, he should be sec banned if he fucks up again. by Aljoford2 (Mod3) on Fri, April 18th of 2014
- Apparently this person was a friend of an admin. He beat Skread, and "stole his shit" multiple times. Can't exactly prove this is true.

purlek has Perma Banned sergeantskread for Go dick about with your stupid ass friend, yea? ban time = Permanent by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Sun, April 20th of 2014
- Lack of self control (although Purlek is an asshole, and very biased to people who see him as "god")

As far as I see it, BestRP was basically his "griff" station. He had a major lack of respect for the BestRP admins, although you can't exactly excuse his action. In my time spent with him, he has shown a lack of self control, but has improved in his RP by quite a lot. Personally, BestRP was filled with shitmins once Purlek took over, and their quality is relatively low. If I could give a recommendation, I suggest one more chance. If he fucks it up, there's no point having him on your server. But if he can keep his mouth shut when he's insulted, and refrain from grief, he could prove to be a rather decent player. His most major ban from Yogstation was for grief and metacommunication, which was "nearly a year ago". Admins have been uncooperative regarding giving me his notes, so I'll take his word for granted.
SergeantSkread

Post by SergeantSkread » #2660

"purlek has Perma Banned sergeantskread for Go dick about with your stupid ass friend, yea? ban time = Permanent by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Sun, April 20th of 2014"

I'd like to just say that this ban reason wasn't what I said to him. It was the legitimate ban reason. I had shared a screenshot of him offering an unban to someone in exchange for buying VIP on his server, and he decided to ban me permanently for that.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #3379

Had a talk with HBL over this one. In short, it's not happening.

3:40 PM - elyina: want me to deny this
3:40 PM - hotelbravolima: Yeah, go ahead.