Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Discussing the mapping/spriting/coding efforts involved in creating a version of SS13 that takes place on a planet surface. Will be finished Soon(TM)
killerx09
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:52 am
Byond Username: Killerx09

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by killerx09 » #270497

Bottom post of the previous page:

Shiiit, that's a brilliant idea.

Might even discourage traitors from murderboning too.
User avatar
peoplearestrange
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange
Reddit Username: peoplearestrange151
Location: UK

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by peoplearestrange » #270537

Remie Richards wrote:It's the NECROpolis, scale it with the amount of dead.
This encourages rescuing people and not dying like a moron, you're actively making it hungrier.
Nice idea. But is there a way for the code to easily pick the difference between observers (from round start or just recently joined) and people who are dead/have the chance to be revived?

Otherwise late joins/admins will kinda tip the balance unfairly so to speak.

Also I guess it would have to be related to minds rather than "dead" carbon/humans. Or maybe not, maybe you could get interesting tators making bodies in genetics and killing them to make more "dead"?

We'd also have to make sure admins VVing etc for events or just fuckery doesnt somehow screw up the counting method (say people testing in thunderdome etc)
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
User avatar
Remie Richards
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 pm
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe
Contact:

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Remie Richards » #270546

I would count all mobs with stat = DEAD, observers/ghosts don't have stat, so it'll be their bodies (which only real ghosts have) that are counted.
Maybe include animals, maybe not (probably yes, because it hungers.)

and yes, we can just check if the mobs are dead on a "valid" level (essentially just a not-centcomm level)
私は完璧
confused rock
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:18 am
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by confused rock » #270608

Something about the idea of the crew having a common goal always doesnt sit right with me, I dont see the point, its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages, as bad as that comparison is.
Image
Image
Image
Image
onleavedontatme
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:26 pm
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by onleavedontatme » #270609

confused rock wrote:Something about the idea of the crew having a common goal always doesnt sit right with me, I dont see the point, its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages, as bad as that comparison is.
Are you having a stroke
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Armhulen » #270610

Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:Something about the idea of the crew having a common goal always doesnt sit right with me, I dont see the point, its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages, as bad as that comparison is.
Are you having a stroke
Yeah wtf
Image Image Image
User avatar
Wyzack
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Wyzack » #270612

What could he possibly have meant by this
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
User avatar
TheColdTurtle
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:58 pm
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by TheColdTurtle » #270619

Rock are you ok
Image
Image
User avatar
danno
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Byond Username: Dannno
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by danno » #270642

confused rock firmly holding on to the "Most accurate username on /tg/station" title
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
User avatar
XDTM
Github User
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:38 pm
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM
Location: XDTM

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by XDTM » #270700

His point is that we're rewarding players for something they should be doing anyway, although i don't really see how having a goal would be that, since the crew wasn't going to do it at all without a reward.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
User avatar
Xhuis
Github User
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 1:04 pm
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis
Location: North Carolina

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Xhuis » #270728

See, there's this thing called incentives...
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
User avatar
Haevacht
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:08 am
Byond Username: Capital_H

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Haevacht » #270766

Remie Richards wrote:I would count all mobs with stat = DEAD, observers/ghosts don't have stat, so it'll be their bodies (which only real ghosts have) that are counted.
Maybe include animals, maybe not (probably yes, because it hungers.)

and yes, we can just check if the mobs are dead on a "valid" level (essentially just a not-centcomm level)
Include animals, have animal products for armouring and possibly fancy other rewards. Balance animal murder with necro hunger as a thing.

Would slimes count because xenobio.
Traitors can just go hunt animals to increase the risk, while being at risk from said animals.
Traitor geneticists can humanise then murder monkeys to increase hunger.
Murderboners get met with an army of hostile necropolis shits, who you can't really murderbone as well as humans, so traitor gets screwed.

I need to finish respriting my medieval shit some of it is leather.
1% of a coder, 2% of a spriter, 97% >:3c

Random name on Bagel, usually assistant.
User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by PKPenguin321 » #270770

ok so about that map way back when i suggested basically this same thing except as just a map instead of a meme overhaul i said we should do the station as a "compound" instead of a station, IE no real hallways just walk outdoors to the next building, departments are their own buildings (genetics is attached to medical is attached to chemistry etc), maybe have paths with wires that go alongside them and a perimeter fence around the whole thing

would it be cooler to do this or just a regular station but with different stuff outside
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image
onleavedontatme
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:26 pm
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by onleavedontatme » #270798

I think a compound with maint being the underground tunnels on the next z level would be cool, and was what I was aiming for.

However that might end up feeling too different for something that people are already saying is too different, so I guess we'll see.
User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by PKPenguin321 » #270834

i still believe in planet station existing side by side with space station so i think its ok to make it different, players will get their regular station fix next mapchange
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image
confused rock
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:18 am
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by confused rock » #270902

No no man you got it all wrong man xdtm like Im not good at explaining it to myself either so you are also sort of right but I mean like imagine if the warden job was just replaced with an snpc speaking of warden you know thzt feeel when you are warden and all sec is fucking stupid so you cant stop yourself from leaving brig to save lives yourself that there is how I feel about the crashed ship idea I mean thats what itd be like every round its like if ttt took place on the sinking titanic is what I feel we are moving toward
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Wyzack
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Wyzack » #270904

Rock did you hit your head, i am seriously concerned what the fuck
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
User avatar
TheColdTurtle
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:58 pm
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by TheColdTurtle » #270905

Litterally what the fuck
Image
Image
User avatar
Aloraydrel
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:14 pm
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Aloraydrel » #270906

Should I call 911?
User avatar
ShadowDimentio
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 3:15 am
Byond Username: David273

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by ShadowDimentio » #270908

Everyone stand back, something has changed in rock. His autism has evolved, it's become advanced. Advanced autism. He can't communicate his thoughts right now.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
User avatar
Quanti
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:22 am
Byond Username: Killaslot

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Quanti » #270909

confused rock wrote:No no man you got it all wrong man xdtm like Im not good at explaining it to myself either so you are also sort of right but I mean like imagine if the warden job was just replaced with an snpc speaking of warden you know thzt feeel when you are warden and all sec is fucking stupid so you cant stop yourself from leaving brig to save lives yourself that there is how I feel about the crashed ship idea I mean thats what itd be like every round its like if ttt took place on the sinking titanic is what I feel we are moving toward
Image
concerning stuff ladies and gentlemen
User avatar
Luke Cox
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:52 am
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill
Location: Prisoner Transfer Room

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Luke Cox » #270910

Meth is one hell of a drug
Image
User avatar
Haevacht
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:08 am
Byond Username: Capital_H

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Haevacht » #270925

[2:32 PM] Capital H: he feels there's too much pressure and obligation to work for the good of the statioin whereas fucking off has no punishment
[2:32 PM] Capital H: and the reward of the shuttle is unsatisfying
[2:32 PM] Capital H: but you have to take it and not fuck it up because you all worked for it
[2:32 PM] dannnobrando: oh my god
[2:33 PM] Confused Rock: At least 70% right i think
[2:33 PM] Confused Rock: Yeap
1% of a coder, 2% of a spriter, 97% >:3c

Random name on Bagel, usually assistant.
User avatar
Qbopper
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper
Location: Canada

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Qbopper » #271033

confused rock wrote:No no man you got it all wrong man xdtm like Im not good at explaining it to myself either so you are also sort of right but I mean like imagine if the warden job was just replaced with an snpc speaking of warden you know thzt feeel when you are warden and all sec is fucking stupid so you cant stop yourself from leaving brig to save lives yourself that there is how I feel about the crashed ship idea I mean thats what itd be like every round its like if ttt took place on the sinking titanic is what I feel we are moving toward
i will never complain about being bad at communication again
Limey wrote:its too late.
User avatar
Steelpoint
Github User
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint
Location: The Armoury

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Steelpoint » #271046

confused rock wrote:No no man you got it all wrong man xdtm like Im not good at explaining it to myself either so you are also sort of right but I mean like imagine if the warden job was just replaced with an snpc speaking of warden you know thzt feeel when you are warden and all sec is fucking stupid so you cant stop yourself from leaving brig to save lives yourself that there is how I feel about the crashed ship idea I mean thats what itd be like every round its like if ttt took place on the sinking titanic is what I feel we are moving toward
Translation

You have it all wrong xdtm, I understand I'm not very good at explaining my thoughts, even I have a hard time following.

Imagine if the Warden's job was just replaced with a NPC. Speaking of the Warden, I feel that this crashed ship idea will be akin to the Warden realising Security is so bad at their job that you feel compelled to leave the brig and save lives yourself.

That's what I think every round will be like, akin to if you were playing a role on the Titanic, you know the ship is sinking but you can't stand everyone else acting stupid or not working as efficiently as possible.
Image
confused rock
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:18 am
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by confused rock » #271058

Hey ho steelio you dont understand shiit alright lad imagine if you were thirsty so you tried to drink salt water and halfway through you realised it was salt water but you cant just leave that salt water sitting there if the glass was empty in thd first place you couldve drank your own piss of somethin
Or just listen to what H said because he was mostly right tbh
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
TheColdTurtle
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:58 pm
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by TheColdTurtle » #271062

Rock have you ever drank salt water?
Image
Image
User avatar
Steelpoint
Github User
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint
Location: The Armoury

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Steelpoint » #271063

Ok I admit I'm wrong. What you said makes no sense whatsoever.
Image
User avatar
D&B
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:23 am
Byond Username: Repukan
Location: *teleports behind you*

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by D&B » #271074

And I thought Danno didn't make sense
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
User avatar
Wyzack
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Wyzack » #271102

Rock please tell me this is some elaborate parody and your mental capacity has not actually degraded to this state
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
confused rock
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:18 am
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by confused rock » #271123

ok
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
peoplearestrange
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange
Reddit Username: peoplearestrange151
Location: UK

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by peoplearestrange » #271134

Okkkkkkk Back on topic...
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by PKPenguin321 » #271274

what if the corruption is spreading because the planet dont like the space men stealing all they plasma
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image
onleavedontatme
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:26 pm
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by onleavedontatme » #271281

the corruption is a metaphor for how magic based features are spreading like a cancer and destroying our sci fi setting
User avatar
Xhuis
Github User
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 1:04 pm
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis
Location: North Carolina

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Xhuis » #271285

but kor you made the necropolis magic
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by PKPenguin321 » #271290

Kor wrote:the corruption is a metaphor for how magic based features are spreading like a cancer and destroying our sci fi setting
no that the natural jungles reaction to getting its plasma taked
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Qbopper
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper
Location: Canada

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Qbopper » #271590

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Kor wrote:the corruption is a metaphor for how magic based features are spreading like a cancer and destroying our sci fi setting
no that the natural jungles reaction to getting its plasma taked
"hi i take purple fire gas that kills you and bring it to space where it will ironically be used to light me on fire"
"no"
"fuck"
Limey wrote:its too late.
User avatar
tacolizard
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:39 pm
Byond Username: Tacolizard
Github Username: Tacolizard
Location: the endless void

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by tacolizard » #272049

Kevinz said I should help out on this. It seems like it would be a lot of fun to work on especially considering balance won't be considered sacred, so we could experiment with a lot of stuff.

I think I would be best at spriting, but I have also done some mapping work for Pubbystation so I could do mapping too. I could do coding, but I still haven't gotten totally over BYOND's learning curve.
Gun Hog
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:19 am
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Re: Planetary Station """""design""""" document

Post by Gun Hog » #272176

Welp, sign me up too then I guess. Either I hop on this bus or be crushed under its monster truck tires. I will be contributing code, of course.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: xcqpdbqd687