ITT: We make shitty suggestions and come up with poor ideas.

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Re: Genius idea about lings and pets

Post by Incomptinence » #25898

Bottom post of the previous page:

A ling is expected by objectives AND antag to crew ratio to be more potent than a traitor. They are even historically worse assassins not to mention near utter inability to jack a secure item. Less able, less of them.
Lo6a4evskiy
Byond Username: Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #25905

Fragnostic wrote:You're really good at premeditating consequences of things. I see you on Ideas all the time, and you have really constructive responses, things in general that no one notices. But I personally don't think it's impossible. Animals are very good at sensing something is wrong, so there should be a subtle way to show that.
Well, it may not be impossible, but with the current mentality it would be really hard. No pet near head? "Oh, he might be a ling". Pet found dead? "Kill the head, he's ling!" The latter ALREADY happens because of muh valids, where retarded greytiders assume that HoP killed Ian or whatever and start attacking him. With this even admins are gonna have a hard time, because "well I thought he was changeling he killed his pet".

If you need something to detect lings, you could do something like blood test from The Thing, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea, since it would be abused like any other form of antag detection.
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #25916

Okay reduce the LING DETECTION radius to 1 tile and give a LING DETECTION time of I don't know 10 seconds. You have to like, rub your proboscis against Ian for the doggy to show any sign of discomfort.

And taking Ian for a walk to detect lings? Say goodbye to your dog. I guarantee it will be stolen or die in 30 seconds. Being a ling head is 2ez anyways, you get access to a flash and the whole thing turns into HELLO SUBORDINATE (insert job-related question here), guy starts typing out a response, FLASH MUTESTING CUFF STRIP CHOKE ABSORB (space if you're the CE, that dark spot in misc research if RD, viro/ERP room if you're the CMO), if someone sees you, just tell them they attacked you, show off your minor bruising and pretend to take them to sec. Alternatively, kill the guy who saw you too. When the lynch mob arrives, change your identity. But this goes into feedback forums I guess.

And it's even easier for HoP since you can just give out your fellow lings all access. HoP avoiding/killing/losing Ian would be a sign that maybe the captain should be more careful around the HoP and watch him a bit more closely. Rest of the heads spend barely 3 seconds in their offices anyway.

Honestly, I just want to give lings a bit more character, right now they are, I don't know. Strong but bland. Fleshsuit is the only fluffy thing about them, otherwise they're just The Mutesting Murderer. I guess I should just go play on bay or something.
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #25963

Whoisthere wrote: I guess I should just go play on bay or something.
Takes all the fun out of it if you say it yourself.
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #25965

Lo6a4evskiy wrote:The latter ALREADY happens because of muh valids, where retarded greytiders assume that HoP killed Ian or whatever and start attacking him. With this even admins are gonna have a hard time, because "well I thought he was changeling he killed his pet".
Have you been killed by assistants for killing Ian as a Head of Personnel?
I do it every round I play, it's never happened to me.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Re: ITT: We make shitty suggestions and come up with poor id

Post by MisterPerson » #25968

I put your idea about pets detecting Lings where it belongs
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #25979

Lovecraft wrote:Have you been killed by assistants for killing Ian as a Head of Personnel?
I do it every round I play, it's never happened to me.
I've been attacked many times and I was almost murdered (I was saved from crit by someone) once as captain, because someone lied that I killed Ian. Or because they randomly assumed that I did.
Rolan7
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Rolan7

Post by Rolan7 » #26018

MisterPerson wrote:I put your idea about pets detecting Lings where it belongs
Oh neat, I was wondering why the subject line was different for all those posts.

On topic, uh... I toyed with the idea of trying to implement DF dwarves as simple animals as a challenge. It was like 4AM and all the rum was (recently) gone.
The EMPEROR OF MANKIND wants YOU to squash bugs. They are symptoms of CHAOS.
Rose-chan

Post by Rose-chan » #26170

An ordinary cardboard box called a 'Hug box' with a single ointment inside.
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #26280

HoS gets an implant that lets him zap and electrocute disobedient officers WITH HIS MIND
Sad elegy
MedicInDisquise

Post by MedicInDisquise » #26377

Whoisthere wrote:HoS gets an implant that lets him zap and electrocute disobedient officers WITH HIS MIND
It's like you never heard of chemical implants or electropacks

A few units of chlorol will shut shitcurity up quick
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #26417

Electropacks wouldn't work for that though. Unless you're more interested in turning Sec into toys than letting them be useful at all.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

MedicInDisquise

Post by MedicInDisquise » #26441

I still wonder why we can't put tasers in our pocket or what have you.

They're fucking tasers, come on.
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #27190

Okay so

What we need is the Men in Black

Two agents in black suits spawn somewhere in an out of the way location with all access centcomm IDs (Agent D or whatever for name, no job name). They get an assasinate objective, are held to the same standards as sec in terms of killing, but are valid for everyone. They have a spell MiB Agent Training that lets them get up from one stun every 60 seconds, and they can't cast it without their suits/with backpacks on. Each gets a special flash that works as a deneuralizer (if you get flashed by it, you get a big red message saying YOU FORGET EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST MINUTE and can get banned for ignoring it or whatever). Each gets a MiB suitcase that works the same way as traitor PDA/bounced radio, but holds a special array of items, typically advanced weaponry (advanced eguns, ebows, maybe a pulse rifle or someshit), works as a usual suitcase, and only one item can be selected. They also have explosive implants in their skulls. So you have two dudes that have advanced weaponry, get a "ignore 1 stun every 60 seconds" spells and all access, and are valid for everyone, but can't kill in retaliation unless it's a known alien. For instance, a ling with an armblade or a proboscis hanging out of his zipper, or a xenomorph. Their assasination objective is a ling, and they get the name and job of his current identity.

It sould be a random event that gets triggered when:

the station has lings
50% of non-antag crew is dead
the round goes on for more than 1 hour
and a ling keeps recalling.

So basically an extremely rare event which involves two extremely obvious but well-equipped people hunting for that single ling. They will also most likely get slipped/tabled by assistants/clown 5 minutes in, but whatever.
Sad elegy
Alphameta

IM MR. MEESEEK LOOK AT ME!

Post by Alphameta » #27255

It would be amazing to have a meeseek box inside the game! have it set like you have pAI picked, have the box inside the captains office and when you press the button a meeseek spawns and plays the audioclip "IM MR MEESEEK LOOK AT ME" and have it pick from a random dead person who decided they wanted to become a meeseek when the are dead. Have it similar to the golem but unlike the golem they cant die, but can be dismembered... and if they are given a task that is impossible then they kill the person who spawned them, when their job is done like steal something or murder someone then they disappear. they would also go away if the person who summoned them died... but this would be something that any antag would want so the can send out a army of unkillable monsters to murder everyone but you could have it cap at maybe 1-2 meeseeks at a time... but lots of griefing could come from this as we know... so lots of rules would need to be in place
fháil scriosta
Rose-chan

Post by Rose-chan » #27271

Clown Headset Key - Available only to the clown through the syndicate uplink. It can be used three times and has a minute cooldown. When the clown says HONK! over the radio, one department channel is chosen at random and anybody wearing a headset with that channel active are hit with a disabling honk just like the HoNkER BlAsT 5000.

Janiborg Flash - A special flash available only to the janitor through the syndicate uplink. It turns a flashed borg into a janibot, and makes the next 200 tiles it runs over wet.

Fatty Laser - A special energy gun available only to the chef through the syndicate uplink. Anyone shot with it is made really fat, slowing them down. It also removes the effects of Hyperzine. Recharges automatically over time.

Syndimix - A packet of a special mixture available only to the barman through the syndicate uplink. When mixed with the drink Syndicate Bomb, it turns anyone who drinks it into a walking bomb that explodes after one minute.

Infinite Power Cell - I think this already exists, but give it to the roboticist through the syndicate uplink.

Kudzu Seeds - Already exists, give to botanists through the syndicate link.

Syndi (Alfred) Chicken Suit - It's a space worthy chicken suit available only to assistants via the syndicate uplink.

Xeno Egg - Already exists, make available to scientists via the syndicate uplink.

Rocket Boots - Available only to engineers through the syndicate uplink. Functions as both magboots and a jetpack. Burns through fuel faster than a standard jetpack and can't be used as internals. Can be refueled like a standard jetpack.

Carton of Mute Eggs - Looks like a carton of eggs but is available only to mimes via the syndicate uplink. Throw these at people to mute them for a short time.

Woody Came - An explosive disguised as a tape recorded available only to the librarian through the syndicate uplink. It reads off Woody's Got Wood over the radio in a voice chosen when set. Once it has finished reading it explodes.

Pope Outfit - Available only to chaplains via the syndicate uplink. Wearing these causes slow regeneration.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #27279

Rose-chan wrote:Clown Headset Key - Available only to the clown through the syndicate uplink. It can be used three times and has a minute cooldown. When the clown says HONK! over the radio, one department channel is chosen at random and anybody wearing a headset with that channel active are hit with a disabling honk just like the HoNkER BlAsT 5000.

LOOOL! I like it!

Janiborg Flash - A special flash available only to the janitor through the syndicate uplink. It turns a flashed borg into a janibot, and makes the next 200 tiles it runs over wet.

Fatty Laser - A special energy gun available only to the chef through the syndicate uplink. Anyone shot with it is made really fat, slowing them down. It also removes the effects of Hyperzine. Recharges automatically over time.

Make it overheat them similar to how it used to work before fat people were removed!

Syndimix - A packet of a special mixture available only to the barman through the syndicate uplink. When mixed with the drink Syndicate Bomb, it turns anyone who drinks it into a walking bomb that explodes after one minute.

Hilarious!

Infinite Power Cell - I think this already exists, but give it to the roboticist through the syndicate uplink.

I would totally give that to my emagged Secborg.

Kudzu Seeds - Already exists, give to botanists through the syndicate link.

Yes, please! Vines are DEADLY now!

Syndi (Alfred) Chicken Suit - It's a space worthy chicken suit available only to assistants via the syndicate uplink.

That should be a Clown item instead.

Xeno Egg - Already exists, make available to scientists via the syndicate uplink.

ALL OF MY YES, FUND HE!

Rocket Boots - Available only to engineers through the syndicate uplink. Functions as both magboots and a jetpack. Burns through fuel faster than a standard jetpack and can't be used as internals. Can be refueled like a standard jetpack.

I would buy it!

Carton of Mute Eggs - Looks like a carton of eggs but is available only to mimes via the syndicate uplink. Throw these at people to mute them for a short time.

Woody Came - An explosive disguised as a tape recorded available only to the librarian through the syndicate uplink. It reads off Woody's Got Wood over the radio in a voice chosen when set. Once it has finished reading it explodes.

This suggestion is exactly where it belongs.

Pope Outfit - Available only to chaplains via the syndicate uplink. Wearing these causes slow regeneration.
Chaplains should get this by default, in my opinion.
MedicInDisquise

Post by MedicInDisquise » #27623

This idea is exactly where it belongs. There will never be an antagonist item to make Xenos, unless it's for wizard. And we already have it (Staff of Chaos/Change)
Arete
Byond Username: Arete

Post by Arete » #28505

Assistants should just spawn in the captain's office.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #28525

Arete wrote:Assistants should just spawn in the captain's office.
give assistants the ability to teleport wherever they want to solve the issue of greytiders breaking into places :^]
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #28530

if they have a backpack full with everything they wouldn't steal either
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Cipher3 » #28544

Replace Sec with all access assistants, make Captain the direct Head of Assistants, a position that is automatically valid for other assistants to seek for. Unstable governmental tyranny station 13.
Spoiler:

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #28838

If a live wire is under the plating of a shower, the person who is showering gets electrocuted.

Get rid of changelings and change the gamemode to Slings. You now spawn as a gooperson and have to absorb the fluids from people to stay alive, taking their whole body into your form you gain the ability much like lings to change your gooey form into their likeness, maybe while you're changing you turn into a pile of goop.

Re add the challenge away mission and force people to complete it to be able to play on the server. If you don't make it to the gateway alive you are banned for 23 1/6th's hours, until you can re log and try to complete it again. You can use other people as human meat shields to force your way to the gateway, ensuring your victory and their defeat. This fixes all the problems of people being unrobust.

If you hold a light bulb in your hand and shout "Eureka!" the light flickers for a moment in your hand before exploding and knocking you on the ground, inflicting severe burn damage and minor brain damage.

Clown's and Mime's are given a popularity/funny/jokes/acting meter. It starts at 100% and slowly decreases unless someone emotes a clap/laugh/giggle/etc. If it reaches zero for the clown a non harmful to anyone but the clown honkblast plays in the vicinity of the clown. The screen is tinted a dark red and the Honk Mother appears from a stage 1 singularity (rainbow colored of course) and slowly drags the clown to the singularity, where he is gibbed and banana peels shoot out instead of gibs, nothing else remains of the clown, except his mask. Maybe even have some kind of super slowed down bike horn sounds playing or something. When the meter reaches zero for the mime, they freeze in place suddenly panicking. The world in a small area around the mime slowly turns sepia as the mime is forced to mime that he is inside an invisible box. The mime starts to imitate it getting smaller and smaller, "Screaming" in pain and agony as he is compressed into a normal cardboard box sized cube. It gets so small that his mask pops off and lands on the ground and the box disappears into nothingness. I don't really know what would play for the mime because you know silence..No sound plays at all for anyone in the area while this is taking place, almost like they've gone deaf.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Cipher3 » #28855

TheWiznard wrote:If a live wire is under the plating of a shower, the person who is showering gets electrocuted.

Get rid of changelings and change the gamemode to Slings. You now spawn as a gooperson and have to absorb the fluids from people to stay alive, taking their whole body into your form you gain the ability much like lings to change your gooey form into their likeness, maybe while you're changing you turn into a pile of goop.
Wrong thread.
Spoiler:

Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Arete

Post by Arete » #29021

Whitelist assistant.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #29023

Arete wrote:Whitelist assistant.
Don't go stealing my ideas like that.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Arete

Post by Arete » #29046

Saegrimr wrote:Don't go stealing my ideas like that.
Oh shit, that's why the idea felt familiar. Credit Blame where it's due, I guess.
JJRcop
Byond Username: JJRcop
Github Username: JJRcop

Post by JJRcop » #29062

Enable respawns in the config
I lurk quite often...
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #29292

Cipher3 wrote:Replace Sec with all access assistants, make Captain the direct Head of Assistants, a position that is automatically valid for other assistants to seek for. Unstable governmental tyranny station 13.
Sietch Griffon
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Cavoglave
Byond Username: Cavoglave

Post by Cavoglave » #29419

PANDEMIC vaccines should have a chance to give the injectee space autism.
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #29420

Spraying simple animals (Ian, Runtime, etc) with mutagen should cause them to polymorph like getting hit with a staff of change. A random ghost gets put inside the new critter.
JJRcop wrote:Enable respawns in the config
Wrong thread, both because that's not a code suggestion but also because it's not shitty!
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
JJRcop
Byond Username: JJRcop
Github Username: JJRcop

Post by JJRcop » #29494

MisterPerson wrote:it's not shitty!
Okay uh... Hmm...

...Oh I got one!
You can buy an uplink for 10 TC, the new uplink comes with 10 TC
I lurk quite often...
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #29524

Make large amounts of blood on a tile cause a slip hazard. Making Janitors actually have a reason to clean blood up other than just aesthetics.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Hellafied
Byond Username: The-White-Crayon

Post by Hellafied » #29546

Clown ops. I'm not shitting you. Clowns have a bananaium shuttle they start in line the ops, they have weapons like nuke ops, bike horn being esword clown bomb, sloppy PDA, their goal in life is to steal the nuke in te vualt, replace it with a huge honk bomb (honks so filled load station rips apart((makes honk sound instead of boom like nuke does))

HONK!
Image ImageImage
Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #29582

peoplearestrange wrote:Make large amounts of blood on a tile cause a slip hazard. Making Janitors actually have a reason to clean blood up other than just aesthetics.
That's actually a pretty good idea
FredNodoor
Byond Username: Anonwizard404

Post by FredNodoor » #30215

Drone Revs
My only dream is a world without mimes
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #30217

Lo6a4evskiy wrote:
peoplearestrange wrote:Make large amounts of blood on a tile cause a slip hazard. Making Janitors actually have a reason to clean blood up other than just aesthetics.
Do you realize how easy it is to spill blood everywhere compared to spilling water or lube?
JDemms

Post by JDemms » #30227

Scott wrote:
Lo6a4evskiy wrote:
Do you realize how easy it is to spill blood everywhere compared to spilling water or lube?
What about making gibs the slippery thing instead? That would require a serious amount of death, rather then just toolboxing someone into crit and dragging them in circles for long enough.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #30228

Running into the janitor cart spills it and makes the 3x3 area centered on it wet.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Reimoo
Byond Username: Reimoo

Post by Reimoo » #30276

Drones are all linked to a console and when that console is emagged all the drones are emagged
FredNodoor

Post by FredNodoor » #30365

Drone Revolutionary
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #30367

JDemms wrote:
Scott wrote:
Lo6a4evskiy wrote:
What about making gibs the slippery thing instead? That would require a serious amount of death, rather then just toolboxing someone into crit and dragging them in circles for long enough.
Or make a lot of blood simply slow you down instead of slipping you. Still enough to annoy people but not as critically damaging as getting stunned.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #30451

Steelpoint wrote:
JDemms wrote:
Scott wrote:
Lo6a4evskiy wrote:
Or make a lot of blood simply slow you down instead of slipping you. Still enough to annoy people but not as critically damaging as getting stunned.

Oooooh now there's an idea!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #30535

Make all dirt slow people down. Suddenly janitor is the most needed hero of the station and prices of soap are competing with eguns.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #30541

All traitors start with an agent ID that doubles as an emag.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #30564

Lo6a4evskiy wrote:Make all dirt slow people down. Suddenly janitor is the most needed hero of the station and prices of soap are competing with eguns.
wrong thread
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #30595

Image Image
Emaggable drones. Rogue Drones event. Malf AI aligned drones. Autodroner.

Antag drones are hilariously robust
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
FredNodoor

Post by FredNodoor » #30626

Psyentific wrote:Image Image
Emaggable drones. Rogue Drones event. Malf AI aligned drones. Autodroner.

Antag drones are hilariously robust
Drones have amazing movement and can go just about anywhere, but a big downside is you can get Ion lazered pretty quick. But the ability to conceal yourself is a big plus as well. Only way you can get destroyed is if Ion lazer, fire (?), or the highly unlikley, melee (unless you fuck up big)

It sounds splendid
Reimoo
Byond Username: Reimoo

Post by Reimoo » #30627

The HoS should get a Judge helmet.

Along with everything that implies
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #30664

Five nights at Freddy's gamemode

One player is the AI, and the rest are antags forced to wear animal suits. Super darkness mode, APCs start half full and turned off, and the AI needs to survive 30 minutes by turning APCs back on to control and bolt down doors and hinder the animals to keep them out of the core.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #30665

Raven776 wrote:Five nights at Freddy's gamemode

One player is the AI, and the rest are antags forced to wear animal suits. Super darkness mode, APCs start half full and turned off, and the AI needs to survive 30 minutes by turning APCs back on to control and bolt down doors and hinder the animals to keep them out of the core.
With some adjustments for balance, that could be pretty awesome.