(Mainly the wiki)
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Re: Statbus (and related miscellany)

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #298467

Bottom post of the previous page:

Which is more useful/interesting?

Job popularity + deaths or job popularity with deaths separate?
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #298591

The combined graph looks cooler but it's easier to read the jobs by deadliness in separate graphs.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #300556

#27454 was merged, so I'll have to update the round listing to account for that. We should be able to get much better data regarding game mode win/loss ratios, average round times, etc.

EDIT: Hilariously, I think I've figured out how to make monthly stats auto-generate. Perfect timing for some breaking changes from the round table.
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #301178

I changed a whole buncha stuff today, but the biggest, coolest thing being this admin ranks visualizer (which took waaaaaay too long to build).
Jordie0608
Site Admin

Post by Jordie0608 » #301214

I suggest either moving +EVERYTHING to be first or have it fill out all the other boxes as well; it confused me a bit to see HeadAdmin with blanks permissions on it.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #301225

Jordie0608 wrote:I suggest either moving +EVERYTHING to be first or have it fill out all the other boxes as well; it confused me a bit to see HeadAdmin with blanks permissions on it.
That's a good idea! I just pushed an update to do that :)
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #301371

Hey ned, super low priority request for my own ego, can you add an option of which username the site displays? since authenticate takes the phpbb username and the ckey, and my ckey is dumb as everyone knows.
Only has to be a display thing.
私は完璧
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #301387

Remie Richards wrote:Hey ned, super low priority request for my own ego, can you add an option of which username the site displays? since authenticate takes the phpbb username and the ckey, and my ckey is dumb as everyone knows.
Only has to be a display thing.
I can look into this :)
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #301647

The round listing and everything about it is fixed now. Note that URLs have changed and any previous links to individual rounds are uh... ded.
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #301653

Hahaha. No :D
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #301832

I added the ability for users who have authenticated with the forum to read and post comments on individual rounds. Check it out on #71242.

Right now, comments must be approved by a game admin before they're publicly visible. Please let me know if you find any bugs.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #302046

We can now see democracy inaction with the in-game poll viewer!
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #302310

This round table change kicks so much ass, y'all. I went ahead and reconfigured how basic stats about all rounds in a given month are handled. Check out May.

The table is sorted by game mode and then the result of that game mode. There's a lot of "dirty" data, but that's due to things like:
- Mulligan rounds
- Admins pushing buttons (I'm not saying they/we need to stop)
- Naturally occurring bugs with the changeover from feedback to round table

All in all, this should be a useful way to gain some insights.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #302639

Deaths has gotten some more attention. Specifically, individual deaths can now be linked to. The death listing has also gotten an overhaul, and is now paginated! Hooray!

The dates on the death listing are screwy. MySQL with the death table has always been screwy, so I'll have to sit down and actually figure it out for real at some point.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #302829

A REQUEST:

There's a bunch of data being pushed to the public logs. Unfortunately, aside from poly's json file, it's all in byond's sav file format, which I can't read. I'd greatly appreciate someone going through and converting those features to output and save pure json (see: poly's lines). There's a lot of stuff worth exploring there, I think.
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #303102

How does it track who murdered who?

what if someone punches a guy once then he dies in space?
i assume it checks beforeattack health and afterattack health totals, and finds the average of lost health in comparison to health at time of death?
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #303116

bman wrote:How does it track who murdered who?

what if someone punches a guy once then he dies in space?
i assume it checks beforeattack health and afterattack health totals, and finds the average of lost health in comparison to health at time of death?
I have no idea how that works, I'm just reporting what the database says.
Jordie0608
Site Admin

Post by Jordie0608 » #303189

bman wrote:what if someone punches a guy once then he dies in space?
Nope, the database is naive; whoever last attacked the mob (set by any of these) at their time of death has their ckey and name recorded to the database. Trying to determine who actually killed someone purely with code isn't feasible.
Forum Admin
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #303341

Atlanta-Ned wrote:A REQUEST:

There's a bunch of data being pushed to the public logs. Unfortunately, aside from poly's json file, it's all in byond's sav file format, which I can't read. I'd greatly appreciate someone going through and converting those features to output and save pure json (see: poly's lines). There's a lot of stuff worth exploring there, I think.
it's just base64 iirc.
I know for a fact -parts- of it are base64 (like images, icons, though it's common to base64 those anyways)

Haven't looked in one in a while.

Edit: Yeah that's just image stuff, the rest is encrypted, I looked into it once and it was a weird kind of encryption I never -quite- pinned down.
私は完璧
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #304348

I just touched basically everything in my codebase, so if something is broken please lemme know.

Rounds will also now list all deaths that occurred during them!
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #305930

1.2.0 - 09-06-2017

Removed 'type to search' on tgdb. Sorry!

Admins can now leave comments on bans

Round comments and ban comments now have a Markdown preview

Be sure to see changes made to /inc/sql/local.sql!

1.1.1 - 09-06-2017

Commendations from a given round are now visible on individual round pages!
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #306805

Hey Atlanta I'd there logging for how often TTVs are used in lavaland?
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #306852

D&B wrote:Hey Atlanta I'd there logging for how often TTVs are used in lavaland?
Not in the DB. I think they were in public logs, but those still aren't working. It would be nice to have explosions added to the feedback table (and ignored if they happen in the post-round)
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #306861

Oh shit son public logs are back.

I'll work on getting these implemented here in the next day or so
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #307056

Thanks fam
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #307493

Public round logs are back!

Explosions and antagonists are now being extracted from the public round logs and saved to a database table! Note that this information won't show on the round listing until the round's logs have been cached first.

Be sure to see changes made to /inc/sql/local.sql!

Coders and up can reset round logs and database information if something goes wrong.

There was some annoying behavior with round and ban links not respecting browser history properly. This should now be fixed!

Optimized most database queries. I don't wanna talk about it.

See antags+explosions here: https://atlantaned.space/newSS13tools/r ... ound=71774
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #309552

1.5.0 - 15-06-2017

Attack logs are now rendered inline with game logs!

It's not perfect but it works. Please see the disclaimer on the logs page

https://atlantaned.space/newSS13tools/r ... reset=true
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #314095

Fixed death coords

Individual death views now have a small minimap that should roughly show the spot on the map where the death occurred! (Someone who knows what they're doing please check my math!)

Still poking game log parsing to make it better and better!
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #314537

You should add commendations to a global view as well, they're not awarded in rounds often enough
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #314544

oranges wrote:You should add commendations to a global view as well, they're not awarded in rounds often enough
Yeah, I can do this. The DB should be able to handle it on the fly.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #314575

Atlanta-Ned wrote:
oranges wrote:You should add commendations to a global view as well, they're not awarded in rounds often enough
Yeah, I can do this. The DB should be able to handle it on the fly.
Eh, 3.5 seconds to load + render but it's a start. https://atlantaned.space/newSS13tools/s ... ations.php I'll probably have to paginate it and oh my god this fixed header thing is going to need to be fixed here pretty soon.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #314778

Cleaned up a ton of stuff related to viewing deaths.

Added support for explaining how some statistics are shown.

Only the first 20 datapoints will be shown for donut charts on stats pages. This should make these charts more readable.

Players can now view their notes on their profile page once they've authenticated.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #318289

Just for funsies, a listing of all explosions with a devastation of at least 1, grouped by area in which the explosion occurred. EDIT No wait this is wrong hang on

This is a list of all explosions that I've seen (see note on attached page), grouped by where the explosion occurred. Thusly, we get the "explodiest" areas on the station. You can check it all out right here.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #319801

Longest rounds

A lot of ancient rounds had junk start/end time data, so I skipped those. I can't guarantee how accurate or useful this data is.

Code: Select all

id  duration
1 838:59:59
36931 54:17:11
36812 52:25:23
37181 48:35:00
33752 32:41:49
33271 29:49:26
37224 25:01:01
37150 24:41:23
36710 24:09:49
33807 23:32:16
10053 23:13:56
35073 21:44:44
31254 21:05:30
35702 20:39:03
37558 20:00:38
33567 19:46:59
34501 19:17:07
37659 18:59:12
36241 18:55:47
33980 18:45:33
37736 17:53:29
24263 17:43:15
24294 17:27:54
35882 17:25:20
32072 17:11:40
33506 16:52:54
34390 16:49:30
31936 16:31:34
52982 16:22:11
37593 16:14:31
31527 16:01:42
34760 16:00:52
34345 15:50:37
32693 15:41:13
35662 15:39:31
24045 15:33:33
35419 15:28:26
34220 15:18:11
37203 14:58:34
33317 14:46:36
35733 14:42:21
32222 14:38:05
32565 14:34:40
32533 14:17:36
33620 14:05:40
23927 13:56:16
33091 13:55:25
37798 13:31:32
35011 13:30:40
37952 13:22:08
35201 13:20:26
32339 13:20:25
34666 13:16:09
37003 13:15:19
33657 13:04:13
32908 12:56:32
34629 12:49:43
36839 12:45:27
35266 12:43:44
35547 12:38:37
34840 12:35:12
52801 12:25:49
50935 12:19:00
36405 12:18:59
50437 12:17:17
50337 12:10:28
35999 12:07:54
37637 12:06:11
32121 12:05:20
32424 12:01:04
35921 11:57:39
31794 11:52:32
50366 11:47:25
53155 11:40:35
37760 11:35:28
23877 11:32:55
37045 11:30:21
37172 11:29:30
31755 11:27:47
52902 11:26:05
52931 11:21:48
31712 11:19:16
35296 11:14:59
32204 11:10:43
33016 11:09:01
37005 10:59:37
36833 10:57:55
50302 10:53:39
32106 10:46:50
36626 10:43:25
18548 10:42:59
35162 10:42:33
33062 10:37:27
44778 10:37:26
32623 10:34:02
34447 10:32:19
50612 10:28:55
37981 10:27:12
33435 10:22:56
33341 10:22:04
53225 10:19:31
35566 10:16:07
52624 10:14:24
50400 10:11:00
54227 10:09:16
37859 10:07:35
31096 10:06:43
52455 10:05:01
36729 10:04:10
31028 09:59:03
32176 09:58:11
37029 09:57:20
31871 09:54:46
32640 09:47:57
18358 09:47:31
31306 09:45:24
53043 09:42:49
46006 09:41:58
53757 09:38:34
53006 09:29:11
35507 09:29:10
32297 09:25:46
52820 09:24:55
37623 09:24:04
37049 09:20:39
51925 09:13:49
34956 09:10:24
51339 09:09:33
38083 09:07:50
33119 08:59:19
31561 08:58:28
35778 08:55:53
50049 08:55:02
38340 08:49:55
51824 08:47:21
38245 08:45:39
38041 08:42:14
50751 08:40:32
51272 08:37:07
34105 08:36:16
53094 08:35:25
36291 08:32:51
32478 08:32:00
35828 08:26:52
32817 08:21:46
32166 08:20:55
53427 08:19:12
37695 08:18:21
25656 08:17:30
31830 08:17:29
51126 08:14:56
37070 08:14:05
31778 08:14:04
31453 08:08:57
34695 08:08:07
31324 08:08:06
31604 08:05:33
23974 08:04:42
50545 08:03:50
36374 08:02:59
36576 08:01:17
52509 08:00:26
32881 07:56:10
37706 07:55:19
36535 07:55:18
36978 07:54:28
32838 07:47:37
44714 07:46:47
32249 07:46:46
31390 07:45:04
36097 07:44:13
45246 07:41:39
18544 07:38:40
52945 07:37:24
50890 07:33:58
49985 07:33:07
35799 07:29:43
9824  07:29:17
33155 07:28:00
39544 07:26:18
32027 07:22:53
38114 07:22:02
51417 07:17:46
35103 07:15:12
53051 07:14:20
33921 07:13:29
36051 07:12:39
30124 07:10:56
38797 07:10:05
31960 07:08:22
24874 07:07:31
46452 07:05:49
47643 07:04:07
36933 07:04:06
47085 07:03:15
52723 07:02:24
53271 07:00:41
38408 06:59:50
19723 06:59:25
50470 06:58:59
53109 06:58:08
25962 06:57:17
53417 06:56:26
50760 06:53:52
46177 06:51:18
35842 06:47:54
53206 06:47:02
34411 06:45:20
31913 06:44:29
46104 06:41:04
34973 06:40:13
31803 06:39:22
53128 06:37:39
36077 06:36:48
24589 06:35:57
28206 06:35:06
49092 06:35:05
38751 06:34:15
68892 06:34:14
51052 06:33:24
31980 06:31:41
32013 06:29:58
23682 06:29:08
40329 06:28:16
33210 06:27:25
18129 06:24:26
49420 06:24:00
45110 06:23:09
38015 06:22:18
32781 06:21:27
27977 06:21:26
36254 06:20:35
50499 06:19:44
23721 06:18:53
50144 06:18:52
37990 06:18:02
24153 06:17:11
51386 06:16:19
35132 06:13:46
35386 06:13:45
28310 06:12:55
36174 06:12:04
46752 06:12:03
32939 06:11:12
50785 06:10:20
51552 06:09:29
31199 06:07:47
50239 06:06:05
40268 06:05:14
52028 06:04:23
37959 06:04:22
52884 06:03:32
49954 06:02:40
35225 06:01:49
32673 06:01:48
38521 06:00:58
50267 06:00:06
50713 05:59:16
50287 05:57:33
50583 05:56:42
51456 05:55:00
50199 05:53:17
24195 05:50:43
31539 05:49:52
23563 05:49:01
52877 05:48:10
46548 05:46:27
25916 05:45:36
50209 05:44:45
46935 05:43:54
26567 05:43:53
51046 05:43:02
24205 05:42:11
37031 05:41:20
52176 05:40:29
49688 05:39:38
32735 05:38:47
37099 05:37:04
38007 05:36:13
38726 05:35:22
50272 05:35:21
31160 05:34:30
33903 05:33:40
31906 05:33:39
17538 05:31:57
31547 05:31:06
45068 05:31:05
24914 05:30:15
38540 05:29:24
33472 05:29:23
36285 05:28:32
24089 05:27:41
50073 05:26:49
31735 05:25:59
31064 05:25:07
24296 05:24:16
53777 05:23:25
23375 05:23:24
26012 05:22:34
35111 05:22:33
39226 05:21:42
31477 05:20:52
49804 05:20:51
49457 05:20:00
50840 05:19:09
56093 05:18:18
26149 05:18:17
18236 05:16:35
8302  05:16:09
51280 05:15:44
35969 05:14:53
23987 05:14:02
45726 05:14:01
28357 05:13:11
37183 05:13:10
26106 05:11:28
38700 05:10:37
21843 05:10:36
52205 05:09:46
52068 05:09:45
44805 05:08:55
46352 05:08:54
36327 05:08:04
9437  05:08:03
32717 05:07:12
39203 05:06:20
46430 05:05:30
13786 05:05:04
36725 05:04:38
36779 05:03:47
28051 05:02:56
17590 05:02:30
31145 05:02:05
45382 05:01:14
19340 05:00:48
46723 05:00:22
18470 04:59:57
42833 04:59:32
39271 04:59:31
26331 04:58:40
17128 04:57:49
18415 04:57:48
37061 04:56:58
68099 04:56:57
436 04:56:32
25925 04:56:07
54014 04:56:06
30259 04:55:16
39785 04:55:15
52869 04:54:24
11373 04:53:58
57248 04:53:33
36789 04:53:32
31657 04:52:42
39116 04:51:50
33687 04:51:00
24458 04:50:59
8270  04:50:08
40066 04:49:17
44980 04:49:16
31083 04:48:26
44017 04:48:25
19371 04:47:35
24339 04:46:43
23312 04:45:52
31440 04:45:01
33549 04:45:00
28  04:44:35
45076 04:44:10
37077 04:44:09
46205 04:43:19
14146 04:42:02
17632 04:41:36
32365 04:40:45
30833 04:40:44
47724 04:39:54
44107 04:39:53
38960 04:39:03
40137 04:39:02
13706 04:38:11
30435 04:37:20
49775 04:36:29
40028 04:36:28
22000 04:35:38
8559  04:35:37
44120 04:34:47
36602 04:34:46
19425 04:34:21
33131 04:33:56
62342 04:33:55
36043 04:33:04
7678  04:32:39
38929 04:32:13
26191 04:32:12
20251 04:31:48
23307 04:31:22
42603 04:31:21
44670 04:30:31
48819 04:30:30
37832 04:29:39
12572 04:29:14
36436 04:28:48
32305 04:27:57
68140 04:27:56
18387 04:27:06
62680 04:27:05
39481 04:26:15
31365 04:26:14
12612 04:25:49
49630 04:25:24
36214 04:25:23
31135 04:24:32
39607 04:23:41
51869 04:23:40
18375 04:23:15
31430 04:22:50
52105 04:22:49
7711  04:22:24
51984 04:21:59
32095 04:21:58
40233 04:21:08
29743 04:21:07
38224 04:20:16
7164  04:19:50
40019 04:19:25
20180 04:18:34
12253 04:18:08
34800 04:17:43
52155 04:17:42
14728 04:17:17
12240 04:16:51
19465 04:16:00
9665  04:15:35
28954 04:15:09
38755 04:14:18
37886 04:14:17
25692 04:13:27
38446 04:13:26
24257 04:12:36
19411 04:12:35
18344 04:11:44
27702 04:10:53
19649 04:10:52
20407 04:10:27
36771 04:10:02
38615 04:10:01
11213 04:09:11
25190 04:09:10
56267 04:08:20
36367 04:08:19
29227 04:07:28
18202 04:07:02
39099 04:06:37
20993 04:05:46
39474 04:05:45
45948 04:04:55
38968 04:04:03
71284 04:03:40
11763 04:03:38
24083 04:03:12
36863 04:02:21
58635 04:02:20
52774 04:01:30
9282  04:01:29
8049  04:01:04
54645 04:00:39
26520 04:00:38
26847 03:59:48
26660 03:59:47
8006  03:59:21
9627  03:58:56
11942 03:58:31
17166 03:58:30
24221 03:58:05
29661 03:58:04
45804 03:57:14
51716 03:57:13
19345 03:56:23
39191 03:56:22
36126 03:55:32
28131 03:55:31
25728 03:54:40
22161 03:53:49
41481 03:53:48
5868  03:53:24
12894 03:53:23
24204 03:52:58
11831 03:52:57
9087  03:52:32
10074 03:52:07
30132 03:52:06
30303 03:51:16
20640 03:51:15
17813 03:50:50
18457 03:50:49
21164 03:50:24
14185 03:49:59
19330 03:49:33
35765 03:48:42
27604 03:48:41
24284 03:47:51
9010  03:47:50
34  03:47:25
35066 03:47:00
11188 03:46:59
24674 03:46:08
19334 03:45:17
8641  03:44:51
12850 03:44:26
31877 03:44:25
73489 03:44:14
72368 03:44:01
3787  03:44:00
21873 03:43:34
39210 03:42:44
25470 03:42:43
8748  03:42:18
18140 03:41:52
36477 03:41:01
9089  03:41:00
11864 03:40:35
6987  03:40:10
42222 03:40:09
12370 03:39:18
15812 03:38:53
36468 03:38:28
9623  03:38:27
8269  03:37:36
73126 03:37:28
24331 03:36:45
39255 03:36:44
9159  03:36:20
10132 03:36:19
19806 03:35:54
26431 03:35:53
16177 03:35:03
1358  03:35:02
9412  03:34:37
11293 03:34:36
1980  03:34:11
5130  03:33:45
18077 03:33:20
73081 03:32:48
17701 03:32:29
34839 03:32:28
19522 03:32:03
11444 03:31:38
28083 03:31:37
12943 03:31:12
13153 03:30:47
18564 03:30:46
10211 03:30:21
46327 03:29:56
25575 03:29:55
23886 03:29:04
19335 03:28:39
19540 03:28:38
20483 03:28:13
21911 03:28:12
11598 03:27:48
5379  03:27:47
22  03:27:22
22457 03:27:21
15888 03:26:56
30661 03:26:31
9586  03:26:30
19341 03:26:05
46660 03:25:40
10078 03:25:39
19568 03:25:14
19437 03:25:13
8914  03:24:48
19742 03:24:23
21302 03:23:57
18400 03:23:32
7877  03:23:31
7354  03:23:06
8236  03:23:05
6732  03:22:40
23730 03:22:15
6463  03:22:14
9021  03:21:49
28479 03:21:24
19653 03:21:23
4622  03:20:32
23934 03:19:41
49839 03:19:40
11845 03:19:15
12576 03:18:50
30580 03:18:49
8448  03:18:24
30039 03:17:59
9778  03:17:58
6002  03:17:33
43785 03:17:08
11224 03:17:07
7917  03:16:42
20094 03:16:41
7261  03:16:16
1925  03:15:51
177 03:15:50
10637 03:15:25
26993 03:15:24
10678 03:14:34
30983 03:14:33
25087 03:13:43
21590 03:13:42
17818 03:13:17
11863 03:12:52
15915 03:12:51
14181 03:12:00
10721 03:11:34
11796 03:11:09
30531 03:11:08
12771 03:10:43
1702  03:10:18
2193  03:10:17
9941  03:09:52
29614 03:09:43
4580  03:09:27
4940  03:09:26
9074  03:09:01
41777 03:08:36
1189  03:08:35
72861 03:08:28
19749 03:08:10
5506  03:08:09
6282  03:07:44
71613 03:07:04
5293  03:06:53
45129 03:06:52
11717 03:06:27
28016 03:06:02
18384 03:06:01
5918  03:05:36
11453 03:05:11
6149  03:05:10
1304  03:04:45
19359 03:04:44
40058 03:04:20
8940  03:04:19
15913 03:03:54
84  03:03:53
71519 03:03:42
11793 03:03:28
88  03:03:03
14090 03:03:02
195 03:02:37
3153  03:02:36
11209 03:02:12
1745  03:02:11
2413  03:01:46
17651 03:01:45
9435  03:01:20
9580  03:00:55
130 03:00:54
6097  03:00:29
71432 03:00:19
17838 03:00:04
30792 03:00:03
8486  02:59:38
9823  02:59:37
3898  02:59:12
10055 02:58:47
409 02:58:21
34724 02:58:20
2037  02:57:55
2328  02:57:30
2173  02:57:29
8278  02:57:04
7744  02:56:39
8438  02:56:38
72947 02:56:37
8292  02:56:13
17597 02:56:12
28242 02:55:48
2281  02:55:47
9482  02:55:22
10043 02:55:21
16486 02:54:56
9256  02:54:30
9549  02:54:05
5799  02:54:04
10792 02:53:39
1680  02:53:14
12973 02:53:13
5627  02:52:48
16485 02:52:23
2480  02:52:22
9075  02:51:57
38438 02:51:32
20588 02:51:31
37  02:51:06
1412  02:51:05
9167  02:50:40
9481  02:50:15
1556  02:50:14
6368  02:49:49
32300 02:49:48
2040  02:49:23
73493 02:49:17
10142 02:48:58
9972  02:48:57
72082 02:48:55
1075  02:48:32
11716 02:48:07
9548  02:48:06
72277 02:47:57
686 02:47:41
11263 02:47:40
26374 02:47:16
5872  02:47:15
71334 02:46:53
4318  02:46:50
10517 02:46:49
1187  02:46:24
73498 02:46:05
8843  02:45:59
1915  02:45:58
2128  02:45:33
2112  02:45:32
71510 02:45:29
72435 02:45:16
19516 02:45:08
7703  02:45:07
72046 02:44:59
72618 02:44:44
4926  02:44:42
2633  02:44:41
71941 02:44:20
5681  02:44:16
13450 02:43:51
1309  02:43:50
743 02:43:25
1413  02:43:24
18181 02:43:00
1029  02:42:59
4017  02:42:34
9065  02:42:33
73249 02:42:26
4025  02:42:08
7470  02:41:43
11372 02:41:42
71468 02:41:35
2803  02:41:17
9938  02:41:16
11111 02:40:52
9739  02:40:51
73169 02:40:49
626 02:40:26
10473 02:40:25
12132 02:40:00
73305 02:39:36
821 02:39:35
1943  02:39:34
72619 02:39:23
360 02:39:09
17592 02:38:44
5137  02:38:43
13417 02:38:18
478 02:38:17
9890  02:37:52
73264 02:37:43
7929  02:37:27
4648  02:37:26
1798  02:37:01
4498  02:37:00
72999 02:36:50
6006  02:36:36
1203  02:36:35
558 02:36:10
8008  02:36:09
73387 02:36:08
71207 02:35:48
1821  02:35:44
73221 02:35:29
71467 02:35:28
9456  02:35:19
7358  02:35:18
944 02:34:53
16861 02:34:52
73039 02:34:36
19507 02:34:28
10653 02:34:27
998 02:34:02
16934 02:34:01
8482  02:33:36
7887  02:33:11
4376  02:33:10
7580  02:32:45
4984  02:32:44
3363  02:32:20
17820 02:32:19
73087 02:31:57
2120  02:31:54
17638 02:31:53
4254  02:31:28
43149 02:31:18
1041  02:31:03
217 02:31:02
15529 02:30:53
1444  02:30:37
11570 02:30:36
4340  02:30:12
7495  02:30:11
71944 02:30:08
72053 02:29:52
3011  02:29:46
12043 02:29:45
73643 02:29:40
1316  02:29:20
12608 02:28:55
15  02:28:54
73444 02:28:38
4016  02:28:29
900 02:28:28
72041 02:28:20
71617 02:28:13
72570 02:28:12
2457  02:28:03
72906 02:27:52
5687  02:27:38
8690  02:27:37
1519  02:27:12
73595 02:27:01
1035  02:26:47
4509  02:26:46
1010  02:26:21
18678 02:26:20
29612 02:26:11
5603  02:25:56
9788  02:25:55
1130  02:25:30
10201 02:25:29
71472 02:25:14
1687  02:25:04
71939 02:24:48
4257  02:24:39
2464  02:24:38
179 02:24:13
9598  02:24:12
72995 02:24:03
8220  02:23:48
713 02:23:47
1799  02:23:22
6229  02:23:21
590 02:22:56
72565 02:22:38
776 02:22:31
2078  02:22:30
72084 02:22:24
72300 02:22:16
7666  02:22:05
10183 02:22:04
73751 02:22:01
72178 02:21:58
17891 02:21:40
1202  02:21:39
2362  02:21:14
2009  02:21:13
1862  02:20:48
72317 02:20:40
1682  02:20:23
1619  02:20:22
72002 02:20:14
1086  02:19:57
15727 02:19:56
866 02:19:32
6253  02:19:31
72806 02:19:30
1969  02:19:06
4018  02:19:05
2820  02:18:40
71246 02:18:29
8293  02:18:15
13457 02:18:14
2118  02:17:49
5299  02:17:48
9893  02:17:24
1091  02:17:23
72615 02:17:20
71886 02:17:12
4875  02:16:58
6484  02:16:57
72714 02:16:55
71236 02:16:45
72996 02:16:39
3095  02:16:32
10641 02:16:07
1116  02:16:06
71233 02:15:54
1326  02:15:41
5439  02:15:40
72051 02:15:19
8198  02:15:16
3390  02:15:15
71896 02:14:55
1163  02:14:50
22590 02:14:49
2352  02:14:24
712 02:13:59
910 02:13:58
71659 02:13:48
2384  02:13:33
395 02:13:32
72136 02:13:28
72181 02:13:12
246 02:13:08
2771  02:13:07
2857  02:12:42
344 02:12:41
73404 02:12:24
1366  02:12:16
72328 02:11:59
10258 02:11:51
72  02:11:50
73694 02:11:47
73603 02:11:37
5332  02:11:25
7807  02:11:24
73452 02:11:11
72517 02:11:06
10559 02:11:00
427 02:10:59
73349 02:10:58
72943 02:10:35
176 02:10:34
13319 02:10:33
72127 02:10:28
72948 02:10:26
71225 02:10:18
1342  02:10:08
71372 02:10:05
72655 02:09:57
8635  02:09:43
1148  02:09:42
72514 02:09:24
534 02:09:17
8308  02:09:16
2518  02:08:52
481 02:08:51
72085 02:08:41
73467 02:08:38
2292  02:08:26
2217  02:08:25
2030  02:08:00
71447 02:07:56
73435 02:07:48
1723  02:07:35
4127  02:07:34
1171  02:07:09
8368  02:07:08
10979 02:06:44
218 02:06:43
71463 02:06:42
72004 02:06:41
73071 02:06:39
72946 02:06:23
72470 02:06:19
7095  02:06:18
914 02:06:17
73649 02:06:07
351 02:05:52
73356 02:05:50
73217 02:05:43
71199 02:05:41
1768  02:05:27
537 02:05:26
71787 02:05:09
458 02:05:01
2192  02:05:00
9487  02:04:36
1565  02:04:35
5145  02:04:10
343 02:04:09
73326 02:03:54
898 02:03:44
2036  02:03:19
3436  02:03:18
73754 02:03:08
73700 02:03:03
73545 02:03:02
72645 02:02:59
2394  02:02:53
2485  02:02:52
7158  02:02:28
491 02:02:27
43150 02:02:18
2881  02:02:02
527 02:02:01
71644 02:02:00
71329 02:01:47
109 02:01:36
72521 02:01:22
71575 02:01:21
72441 02:01:17
922 02:01:11
1509  02:01:10
73256 02:01:04
73035 02:01:01
71755 02:00:52
382 02:00:45
6491  02:00:44
73296 02:00:39
71657 02:00:27
7577  02:00:20
144 02:00:19
71898 02:00:16
71638 02:00:13
73245 01:59:56
474 01:59:54
58  01:59:53
73075 01:59:45
71705 01:59:35
73228 01:59:29
652 01:59:28
72162 01:59:15
71825 01:59:13
72762 01:59:12
6244  01:59:03
4270  01:59:02
71859 01:58:59
484 01:58:37
10844 01:58:36
73078 01:58:35
3768  01:58:12
462 01:58:11
73540 01:58:00
72364 01:57:53
73227 01:57:48
90  01:57:46
353 01:57:45
73496 01:57:36
71561 01:57:31
580 01:57:20
73350 01:57:01
2421  01:56:55
801 01:56:54
71854 01:56:33
342 01:56:29
2206  01:56:28
72474 01:56:18
4619  01:56:04
368 01:56:03
73550 01:56:01
71841 01:55:52
2134  01:55:38
357 01:55:37
72853 01:55:35
1225  01:55:12
147 01:54:56
2873  01:54:47
1800  01:54:46
15528 01:54:36
72657 01:54:35
170 01:54:21
9147  01:54:20
72908 01:54:19
1357  01:53:56
1142  01:53:55
71384 01:53:33
65  01:53:30
1206  01:53:29
2256  01:53:04
72903 01:52:59
71758 01:52:57
73744 01:52:45
126 01:52:39
2443  01:52:38
72742 01:52:15
691 01:52:13
4224  01:52:12
71988 01:52:08
71465 01:51:54
2039  01:51:48
2494  01:51:47
72494 01:51:39
72665 01:51:28
72043 01:51:23
1176  01:51:22
1120  01:51:21
72425 01:51:19
72031 01:51:14
72516 01:51:12
71235 01:50:59
1340  01:50:56
73318 01:50:40
995 01:50:31
2442  01:50:30
71332 01:50:26
72275 01:50:19
71393 01:50:17
105 01:50:05
2612  01:50:04
71612 01:50:02
71234 01:49:48
72234 01:49:46
1737  01:49:40
161 01:49:39
73596 01:49:36
72286 01:49:28
72111 01:49:23
936 01:49:14
2792  01:49:13
71229 01:49:01
262 01:48:48
71744 01:48:44
591 01:48:23
512 01:48:22
71865 01:48:12
1243  01:47:57
5945  01:47:56
73166 01:47:54
72950 01:47:52
71249 01:47:48
71942 01:47:43
73313 01:47:34
1411  01:47:32
948 01:47:31
71438 01:47:15
72621 01:47:11
72980 01:47:09
346 01:47:06
263 01:47:05
72935 01:47:01
71578 01:46:56
71778 01:46:55
71986 01:46:52
72520 01:46:49
71706 01:46:48
73052 01:46:47
73687 01:46:46
489 01:46:40
72763 01:46:37
2334  01:46:15
972 01:46:14
73155 01:46:09
72932 01:46:03
71608 01:45:59
67  01:45:49
13135 01:45:48
72486 01:45:32
4818  01:45:24
194 01:45:23
73299 01:45:09
72339 01:45:06
72071 01:45:05
72576 01:45:00
421 01:44:58
1192  01:44:57
71494 01:44:39
71800 01:44:35
332 01:44:32
73300 01:44:26
2092  01:44:07
68  01:44:06
72562 01:44:04
71427 01:44:02
72032 01:43:59
71512 01:43:56
73426 01:43:49
182 01:43:41
637 01:43:40
72902 01:43:33
71633 01:43:19
72563 01:43:18
5290  01:43:16
9 01:43:15
71498 01:43:14
71655 01:43:00
154 01:42:50
190 01:42:49
71961 01:42:34
388 01:42:24
73208 01:42:20
72479 01:42:09
73654 01:42:00
259 01:41:59
902 01:41:58
73175 01:41:36
689 01:41:33
3034  01:41:32
71829 01:41:30
71335 01:41:29
71818 01:41:27
71948 01:41:23
72088 01:41:18
71756 01:41:12
819 01:41:08
901 01:41:07
73634 01:40:59
72856 01:40:51
72648 01:40:48
71922 01:40:44
529 01:40:42
1382  01:40:41
72877 01:40:37
71806 01:40:33
71505 01:40:32
72076 01:40:30
72278 01:40:19
376 01:40:16
71933 01:40:01
72472 01:40:00
72458 01:39:58
1368  01:39:51
2705  01:39:50
72690 01:39:37
72152 01:39:36
72464 01:39:29
336 01:39:25
1239  01:39:24
72198 01:39:20
72769 01:39:18
73399 01:39:09
1826  01:39:00
569 01:38:59
71815 01:38:56
71648 01:38:48
79  01:38:34
908 01:38:33
71656 01:38:23
71866 01:38:19
73594 01:38:14
72249 01:38:09
326 01:38:08
71734 01:38:05
73442 01:38:04
72272 01:37:59
72900 01:37:56
864 01:37:43
617 01:37:42
72261 01:37:37
73094 01:37:33
71271 01:37:26
73115 01:37:22
1944  01:37:17
766 01:37:16
72274 01:37:09
71940 01:37:07
73409 01:37:06
71336 01:37:03
72461 01:37:00
359 01:36:52
113 01:36:51
72858 01:36:47
72646 01:36:44
71765 01:36:37
221 01:36:26
4440  01:36:25
73752 01:36:20
72350 01:36:11
71574 01:36:07
714 01:36:00
71946 01:35:52
73173 01:35:46
72606 01:35:38
1806  01:35:35
463 01:35:34
72357 01:35:32
72323 01:35:22
71459 01:35:21
73274 01:35:14
73743 01:35:11
271 01:35:09
874 01:35:08
73211 01:35:07
71285 01:34:51
1864  01:34:44
192 01:34:43
72926 01:34:38
72092 01:34:37
71502 01:34:33
72860 01:34:32
73693 01:34:31
71618 01:34:30
71793 01:34:19
320 01:34:18
103 01:34:17
71912 01:33:57
56  01:33:52
72602 01:33:43
71934 01:33:31
1603  01:33:27
949 01:33:26
71750 01:33:24
71231 01:33:23
825 01:33:01
1004  01:33:00
71953 01:32:54
73280 01:32:50
72503 01:32:47
73312 01:32:46
71799 01:32:42
72757 01:32:37
5025  01:32:36
1201  01:32:35
72492 01:32:34
72921 01:32:32
72561 01:32:28
73592 01:32:24
73178 01:32:22
72232 01:32:14
71696 01:32:13
1596  01:32:10
1934  01:32:09
73259 01:32:07
72139 01:31:49
72782 01:31:47
72221 01:31:46
196 01:31:44
71542 01:31:34
72467 01:31:31
72955 01:31:26
71376 01:31:24
139 01:31:19
925 01:31:18
71913 01:31:13
71571 01:31:11
72711 01:31:10
71224 01:30:59
72545 01:30:58
73403 01:30:56
73398 01:30:54
1008  01:30:53
493 01:30:52
72194 01:30:30
9898  01:30:28
2 01:30:27
73512 01:30:24
72716 01:30:17
73438 01:30:14
72795 01:30:13
72670 01:30:10
73547 01:30:08
72233 01:30:04
1188  01:30:02
1858  01:30:01
73068 01:29:59
72131 01:29:58
73460 01:29:51
72524 01:29:46
71871 01:29:41
12  01:29:36
71349 01:29:24
72566 01:29:23
72134 01:29:18
71338 01:29:17
73353 01:29:16
71405 01:29:14
72971 01:29:13
412 01:29:11
616 01:29:10
72252 01:29:09
72909 01:28:59
72044 01:28:58
71798 01:28:51
73450 01:28:50
71452 01:28:46
242 01:28:45
448 01:28:44
73219 01:28:42
71381 01:28:36
72687 01:28:35
72728 01:28:33
72287 01:28:26
72371 01:28:22
2408  01:28:20
2198  01:28:19
73695 01:28:18
72292 01:28:12
71726 01:28:02
72571 01:28:00
72415 01:27:58
72475 01:27:55
788 01:27:54
540 01:27:53
71852 01:27:47
73290 01:27:45
72108 01:27:43
73535 01:27:35
325 01:27:28
71265 01:27:24
72166 01:27:20
73127 01:27:19
73673 01:27:15
72954 01:27:08
72372 01:27:06
1055  01:27:03
1314  01:27:02
73250 01:27:01
72922 01:26:50
72838 01:26:46
72522 01:26:45
71735 01:26:40
315 01:26:37
3772  01:26:36
72117 01:26:35
73688 01:26:34
73168 01:26:27
72775 01:26:20
73230 01:26:18
73025 01:26:15
503 01:26:12
1174  01:26:11
72768 01:26:10
71731 01:25:56
72718 01:25:47
1389  01:25:46
822 01:25:45
72177 01:25:43
72678 01:25:41
71590 01:25:40
72553 01:25:39
72987 01:25:33
71600 01:25:28
71558 01:25:27
73436 01:25:25
92  01:25:20
71902 01:25:11
73122 01:25:10
72538 01:25:09
73288 01:25:00
73558 01:24:56
1711  01:24:55
172 01:24:54
72471 01:24:52
72280 01:24:49
72800 01:24:47
73089 01:24:43
72269 01:24:40
73130 01:24:38
73079 01:24:32
725 01:24:29
2515  01:24:28
71977 01:24:27
72080 01:24:21
72864 01:24:14
72988 01:24:10
73453 01:24:08
72898 01:24:07
1471  01:24:04
8 01:24:03
72337 01:24:01
72244 01:23:58
71509 01:23:53
73254 01:23:51
71545 01:23:47
71669 01:23:44
570 01:23:38
363 01:23:37
71202 01:23:36
73114 01:23:30
72837 01:23:23
72739 01:23:16
62  01:23:12
73378 01:23:07
71469 01:23:05
71728 01:23:01
71379 01:22:59
72091 01:22:51
73343 01:22:49
589 01:22:47
134 01:22:46
71894 01:22:45
72598 01:22:41
73325 01:22:40
71230 01:22:39
71947 01:22:38
72916 01:22:31
71254 01:22:29
71863 01:22:25
72013 01:22:23
72753 01:22:22
150 01:22:21
721 01:22:20
73580 01:22:19
71424 01:22:18
72129 01:22:16
71646 01:22:10
72398 01:22:07
72890 01:22:06
72758 01:21:59
2232  01:21:56
416 01:21:55
71437 01:21:53
71327 01:21:47
71609 01:21:45
71320 01:21:44
72238 01:21:43
71458 01:21:41
73146 01:21:36
72072 01:21:35
73086 01:21:33
803 01:21:30
273 01:21:29
72137 01:21:24
71849 01:21:22
72917 01:21:21
73212 01:21:19
71844 01:21:15
72449 01:21:06
390 01:21:04
72465 01:21:01
72802 01:21:00
71795 01:20:59
71380 01:20:55
73707 01:20:50
73281 01:20:44
73167 01:20:42
72962 01:20:41
1226  01:20:39
74  01:20:38
73458 01:20:29
73660 01:20:26
73607 01:20:21
72063 01:20:17
108 01:20:13
6689  01:20:12
73329 01:20:05
72367 01:20:03
72990 01:20:00
71994 01:19:55
72005 01:19:53
72219 01:19:50
288 01:19:48
17  01:19:47
72539 01:19:41
71481 01:19:36
71365 01:19:29
72972 01:19:28
72839 01:19:26
111 01:19:22
1572  01:19:21
71796 01:19:19
72805 01:19:18
73158 01:19:17
73641 01:19:14
71302 01:19:12
72558 01:19:08
73057 01:19:03
224 01:18:56
72297 01:18:53
72809 01:18:52
72680 01:18:51
72829 01:18:50
72193 01:18:47
72097 01:18:46
72794 01:18:44
72169 01:18:42
72143 01:18:39
72682 01:18:37
72587 01:18:32
372 01:18:31
183 01:18:30
72089 01:18:29
71433 01:18:21
71213 01:18:19
71821 01:18:18
73473 01:18:15
71688 01:18:14
73134 01:18:11
1418  01:18:05
1416  01:18:04
71774 01:18:00
72918 01:17:55
73129 01:17:54
71374 01:17:51
72765 01:17:49
72799 01:17:45
72457 01:17:44
402 01:17:40
272 01:17:39
71721 01:17:35
72135 01:17:34
71283 01:17:33
71627 01:17:27
71837 01:17:25
73612 01:17:24
71526 01:17:23
72846 01:17:21
72436 01:17:20
73745 01:17:18
459 01:17:14
641 01:17:13
72107 01:17:05
72157 01:17:03
71413 01:17:01
71822 01:17:00
71390 01:16:58
71460 01:16:56
72050 01:16:55
72642 01:16:54
373 01:16:48
71238 01:16:46
71388 01:16:40
73423 01:16:39
73509 01:16:37
71751 01:16:33
71851 01:16:28
72430 01:16:25
72201 01:16:24
185 01:16:23
77  01:16:22
72170 01:16:21
72133 01:16:18
73443 01:16:16
71511 01:16:09
73157 01:15:58
248 01:15:57
3681  01:15:56
73466 01:15:53
73503 01:15:52
71653 01:15:50
73104 01:15:48
73690 01:15:46
73136 01:15:44
72011 01:15:43
71797 01:15:41
71663 01:15:39
73197 01:15:33
1232  01:15:32
225 01:15:31
71341 01:15:30
72158 01:15:27
71664 01:15:26
72400 01:15:22
73151 01:15:20
72704 01:15:13
71410 01:15:08
96  01:15:06
114 01:15:05
73598 01:15:00
71781 01:14:57
72209 01:14:55
71999 01:14:47
71572 01:14:44
31  01:14:40
72671 01:14:38
71462 01:14:37
71757 01:14:36
72049 01:14:34
73428 01:14:32
71839 01:14:31
72792 01:14:27
73174 01:14:26
72944 01:14:25
71692 01:14:21
72488 01:14:17
264 01:14:15
2526  01:14:14
73666 01:14:11
71255 01:14:07
71890 01:14:06
71244 01:14:03
73354 01:14:01
72961 01:13:58
73171 01:13:53
73574 01:13:51
207 01:13:49
3469  01:13:48
72154 01:13:46
71997 01:13:44
73308 01:13:43
71358 01:13:42
71736 01:13:40
71495 01:13:39
73003 01:13:36
71204 01:13:35
72760 01:13:33
73051 01:13:28
71567 01:13:27
73758 01:13:26
4352  01:13:24
191 01:13:23
73058 01:13:21
71478 01:13:20
73036 01:13:16
71316 01:13:14
73263 01:13:10
73020 01:13:07
72843 01:13:05
72343 01:13:01
72957 01:12:59
345 01:12:58
212 01:12:57
71949 01:12:42
71383 01:12:37
72147 01:12:35
72933 01:12:33
400 01:12:32
73358 01:12:29
72781 01:12:28
71820 01:12:22
73044 01:12:20
72202 01:12:19
72614 01:12:16
73098 01:12:13
71317 01:12:11
73561 01:12:10
71727 01:12:08
163 01:12:07
266 01:12:06
71733 01:12:04
72945 01:12:02
72442 01:12:01
72720 01:11:59
72869 01:11:57
73077 01:11:53
71819 01:11:51
71836 01:11:45
73233 01:11:42
63  01:11:41
1624  01:11:40
71296 01:11:39
72246 01:11:38
71289 01:11:29
71640 01:11:26
73338 01:11:20
324 01:11:16
1013  01:11:15
72327 01:11:13
72283 01:11:09
71975 01:11:07
71843 01:11:06
72633 01:11:05
72493 01:11:04
72077 01:11:01
72573 01:10:59
71441 01:10:56
153 01:10:50
42  01:10:49
71990 01:10:46
71833 01:10:42
72014 01:10:39
71466 01:10:37
72673 01:10:35
73001 01:10:33
71888 01:10:32
72719 01:10:31
73579 01:10:30
72216 01:10:27
71407 01:10:26
119 01:10:24
72603 01:10:20
72850 01:10:18
71772 01:10:17
72525 01:10:15
73252 01:10:12
71369 01:10:10
71595 01:10:09
73163 01:10:03
72884 01:10:00
661 01:09:59
937 01:09:58
72237 01:09:55
72353 01:09:54
72212 01:09:50
73317 01:09:47
72818 01:09:45
73551 01:09:39
775 01:09:33
2307  01:09:32
71631 01:09:23
71259 01:09:19
73416 01:09:18
72298 01:09:15
72003 01:09:13
72029 01:09:12
72391 01:09:11
71893 01:09:09
595 01:09:08
220 01:09:07
72132 01:09:04
72419 01:09:03
71313 01:09:02
73108 01:09:00
73351 01:08:58
73431 01:08:54
73260 01:08:52
73732 01:08:51
71457 01:08:50
71402 01:08:46
71309 01:08:44
435 01:08:42
19  01:08:41
71937 01:08:40
72895 01:08:39
73027 01:08:35
72936 01:08:29
71883 01:08:25
72868 01:08:23
72634 01:08:22
73755 01:08:17
156 01:08:16
71689 01:08:12
71709 01:08:06
71258 01:08:04
71619 01:08:02
73633 01:08:01
71855 01:07:57
73311 01:07:54
71397 01:07:52
722 01:07:51
277 01:07:50
73364 01:07:49
72938 01:07:47
72066 01:07:44
73284 01:07:41
72236 01:07:40
71240 01:07:35
72199 01:07:33
236 01:07:25
49  01:07:24
72546 01:07:22
71604 01:07:19
71880 01:07:16
73306 01:07:15
73128 01:07:14
73038 01:07:09
71897 01:07:08
72120 01:07:07
73507 01:07:04
73341 01:07:02
1014  01:07:00
340 01:06:59
72788 01:06:56
72724 01:06:55
73355 01:06:54
73376 01:06:49
71817 01:06:48
72125 01:06:46
72333 01:06:44
72378 01:06:42
73504 01:06:38
169 01:06:34
25  01:06:33
71396 01:06:31
72392 01:06:30
71527 01:06:29
72279 01:06:27
73408 01:06:26
71867 01:06:25
72656 01:06:24
71846 01:06:22
72967 01:06:21
71223 01:06:20
73681 01:06:18
73680 01:06:12
73735 01:06:10
73137 01:06:09
45  01:06:08
72227 01:06:05
71489 01:06:03
72667 01:06:00
73133 01:05:58
72679 01:05:57
72001 01:05:55
72662 01:05:54
72706 01:05:51
72852 01:05:50
71594 01:05:48
71531 01:05:47
72293 01:05:46
73243 01:05:45
222 01:05:43
198 01:05:42
71389 01:05:41
71366 01:05:30
73715 01:05:29
73031 01:05:28
72567 01:05:26
73162 01:05:23
72426 01:05:20
214 01:05:17
639 01:05:16
71387 01:05:13
71643 01:05:12
73526 01:05:10
71551 01:05:09
73686 01:05:08
73391 01:05:07
71257 01:05:06
73685 01:05:04
73565 01:05:03
73560 01:04:58
72997 01:04:54
72151 01:04:53
181 01:04:52
226 01:04:51
71686 01:04:49
73584 01:04:48
73742 01:04:42
73440 01:04:41
72599 01:04:38
71568 01:04:32
72552 01:04:30
72722 01:04:29
72396 01:04:28
905 01:04:26
3376  01:04:25
71569 01:04:22
73187 01:04:18
72417 01:04:16
72336 01:04:14
72312 01:04:13
71950 01:04:08
71337 01:04:07
71679 01:04:06
73704 01:04:05
71506 01:04:04
71966 01:04:03
18  01:04:00
73090 01:03:58
71340 01:03:55
72851 01:03:51
72168 01:03:50
73053 01:03:48
71209 01:03:47
71250 01:03:46
73417 01:03:45
71521 01:03:40
73099 01:03:36
358 01:03:35
545 01:03:34
71440 01:03:33
72849 01:03:32
71624 01:03:30
72636 01:03:28
71416 01:03:25
73248 01:03:23
72496 01:03:21
71745 01:03:20
73257 01:03:14
71699 01:03:12
73292 01:03:10
816 01:03:09
2179  01:03:08
73753 01:03:04
72808 01:03:00
73505 01:02:58
71740 01:02:56
73610 01:02:50
71214 01:02:47
71702 01:02:46
71262 01:02:45
1629  01:02:44
55  01:02:43
72145 01:02:42
72811 01:02:41
73639 01:02:40
71916 01:02:39
71810 01:02:38
72268 01:02:36
73116 01:02:35
72118 01:02:30
71718 01:02:29
72342 01:02:27
72644 01:02:25
73029 01:02:22
71325 01:02:19
983 01:02:18
751 01:02:17
73757 01:02:15
72723 01:02:14
72112 01:02:05
73718 01:02:03
72873 01:02:00
72959 01:01:57
71672 01:01:56
116 01:01:52
72390 01:01:51
73154 01:01:50
72914 01:01:45
71677 01:01:44
73529 01:01:43
73170 01:01:40
71974 01:01:38
71746 01:01:37
72456 01:01:35
73200 01:01:32
72248 01:01:30
71434 01:01:29
233 01:01:27
158 01:01:26
72508 01:01:22
72309 01:01:20
73651 01:01:18
72271 01:01:17
72389 01:01:11
73410 01:01:08
73593 01:01:06
252 01:01:01
1001  01:01:00
72290 01:00:59
72994 01:00:57
71464 01:00:54
71319 01:00:50
72273 01:00:47
72366 01:00:46
72083 01:00:45
73424 01:00:41
73064 01:00:39
73247 01:00:38
72659 01:00:37
8741  01:00:36
289 01:00:35
71938 01:00:34
71541 01:00:33
71508 01:00:32
72373 01:00:31
73420 01:00:30
71607 01:00:24
71752 01:00:22
72529 01:00:20
71324 01:00:19
72759 01:00:17
71  01:00:10
1791  01:00:09
72730 01:00:04
72738 01:00:02
71348 01:00:01
72658 00:59:58
71634 00:59:57
71957 00:59:56
71395 00:59:55
72348 00:59:52
72195 00:59:51
73275 00:59:50
71256 00:59:48
47  00:59:44
71305 00:59:43
73048 00:59:39
71399 00:59:34
71566 00:59:33
72270 00:59:32
72431 00:59:29
72314 00:59:25
72428 00:59:23
73421 00:59:22
173 00:59:19
1397  00:59:18
73101 00:59:14
71995 00:59:11
71299 00:59:10
73012 00:59:07
73149 00:59:06
72495 00:59:03
71577 00:59:00
140 00:58:53
492 00:58:52
71667 00:58:48
73225 00:58:44
73291 00:58:43
71421 00:58:41
73476 00:58:40
71220 00:58:39
71210 00:58:36
73725 00:58:34
72582 00:58:32
71675 00:58:31
72388 00:58:30
993 00:58:28
698 00:58:27
71906 00:58:26
73131 00:58:24
72930 00:58:23
73601 00:58:21
71780 00:58:18
71439 00:58:15
73563 00:58:14
72772 00:58:13
72676 00:58:11
73370 00:58:10
380 00:58:02
896 00:58:01
73379 00:58:00
72622 00:57:55
71276 00:57:52
71593 00:57:49
71606 00:57:48
72358 00:57:47
71635 00:57:46
72892 00:57:43
72223 00:57:42
72282 00:57:39
72338 00:57:37
249 00:57:36
72418 00:57:35
71442 00:57:33
71451 00:57:32
71484 00:57:31
73713 00:57:28
73234 00:57:27
72867 00:57:26
71850 00:57:25
71537 00:57:22
73367 00:57:12
229 00:57:11
723 00:57:10
72009 00:57:08
71430 00:57:07
71807 00:57:05
72813 00:57:03
73736 00:57:00
73559 00:56:59
72055 00:56:58
72320 00:56:53
71862 00:56:52
71344 00:56:50
72623 00:56:48
73070 00:56:47
228 00:56:45
668 00:56:44
72881 00:56:39
72294 00:56:36
73480 00:56:35
72617 00:56:34
71690 00:56:30
71725 00:56:28
72138 00:56:27
71681 00:56:24
71684 00:56:23
71321 00:56:22
2046  00:56:20
243 00:56:19
73615 00:56:14
71665 00:56:13
72968 00:56:12
71693 00:56:09
71754 00:56:06
71277 00:56:04
73653 00:56:03
71476 00:56:02
72402 00:56:01
71245 00:56:00
129 00:55:54
956 00:55:53
72915 00:55:51
72094 00:55:49
72255 00:55:48
73397 00:55:46
73147 00:55:45
73749 00:55:44
73283 00:55:41
72640 00:55:40
72515 00:55:39
72543 00:55:34
73011 00:55:33
854 00:55:28
71456 00:55:27
71491 00:55:25
73488 00:55:24
72654 00:55:22
72258 00:55:19
73373 00:55:17
73525 00:55:16
71268 00:55:15
73093 00:55:09
73384 00:55:07
72068 00:55:04
137 00:55:03
36  00:55:02
72785 00:55:01
73446 00:55:00
71872 00:54:57
72572 00:54:56
71964 00:54:55
72776 00:54:54
71723 00:54:53
73427 00:54:51
72825 00:54:50
72228 00:54:46
72331 00:54:42
72386 00:54:41
71409 00:54:40
71546 00:54:39
201 00:54:37
1851  00:54:36
71976 00:54:33
71448 00:54:27
72047 00:54:26
72798 00:54:24
72379 00:54:23
71583 00:54:22
73152 00:54:20
73340 00:54:18
72569 00:54:15
71564 00:54:13
338 00:54:12
24  00:54:11
71789 00:54:10
71717 00:54:09
71490 00:54:07
72374 00:54:06
72729 00:54:05
72527 00:54:04
71323 00:54:03
73262 00:54:01
71615 00:54:00
73502 00:53:58
73286 00:53:50
73008 00:53:49
73322 00:53:48
72790 00:53:47
1343  00:53:46
541 00:53:45
71360 00:53:42
72422 00:53:41
71347 00:53:40
71333 00:53:39
71767 00:53:38
72326 00:53:37
71307 00:53:36
73189 00:53:31
38782 00:53:30
72629 00:53:29
72733 00:53:28
71253 00:53:27
71738 00:53:26
71969 00:53:23
73703 00:53:22
157 00:53:20
72078 00:53:19
71776 00:53:18
72824 00:53:14
73055 00:53:13
72480 00:53:10
71310 00:53:08
71552 00:53:05
71873 00:52:57
308 00:52:55
377 00:52:54
73076 00:52:53
73232 00:52:52
71429 00:52:51
71454 00:52:48
71426 00:52:46
71400 00:52:45
72715 00:52:44
73429 00:52:43
71861 00:52:42
71485 00:52:37
73107 00:52:34
73062 00:52:32
313 00:52:29
669 00:52:28
71671 00:52:26
71963 00:52:24
72979 00:52:23
71513 00:52:22
73335 00:52:20
71547 00:52:19
72454 00:52:18
71382 00:52:17
73627 00:52:15
71431 00:52:12
72535 00:52:11
73635 00:52:10
71831 00:52:09
72984 00:52:08
73613 00:52:06
1621  00:52:04
269 00:52:03
72491 00:52:02
73258 00:52:00
71682 00:51:55
71346 00:51:54
73083 00:51:53
71904 00:51:52
72542 00:51:49
73470 00:51:48
72215 00:51:45
72106 00:51:44
73527 00:51:43
71394 00:51:41
87  00:51:38
563 00:51:37
71625 00:51:35
73608 00:51:33
73760 00:51:32
71414 00:51:31
72834 00:51:29
71805 00:51:27
71306 00:51:24
72683 00:51:23
72548 00:51:22
73050 00:51:19
71227 00:51:18
73017 00:51:16
72385 00:51:13
204 00:51:12
73184 00:51:11
72589 00:51:10
73019 00:51:07
72018 00:51:06
71911 00:51:04
71507 00:51:03
71303 00:51:01
72828 00:51:00
71385 00:50:59
72876 00:50:58
73513 00:50:56
73419 00:50:55
73279 00:50:52
72263 00:50:49
877 00:50:47
238 00:50:46
71211 00:50:42
71724 00:50:39
72330 00:50:37
72747 00:50:36
71592 00:50:32
72592 00:50:31
71529 00:50:29
72727 00:50:28
71920 00:50:26
71263 00:50:25
71918 00:50:23
244 00:50:21
1154  00:50:20
71945 00:50:19
73668 00:50:18
71487 00:50:06
71730 00:50:05
73348 00:50:03
71835 00:50:02
72015 00:50:00
72696 00:49:59
71753 00:49:58
72301 00:49:57
5359  00:49:56
982 00:49:55
71239 00:49:52
71501 00:49:51
72409 00:49:50
72554 00:49:49
72476 00:49:46
71887 00:49:45
72185 00:49:43
72025 00:49:41
71858 00:49:40
72613 00:49:37
73662 00:49:35
72963 00:49:33
71632 00:49:31
10  00:49:30
135 00:49:29
73218 00:49:28
71972 00:49:27
71418 00:49:26
72630 00:49:25
71322 00:49:23
72666 00:49:21
72451 00:49:19
73240 00:49:17
72110 00:49:16
72831 00:49:12
71683 00:49:11
73669 00:49:10
146 00:49:04
72200 00:49:01
72817 00:49:00
73567 00:48:56
73330 00:48:54
72412 00:48:53
73267 00:48:51
71584 00:48:49
72878 00:48:46
71749 00:48:45
72675 00:48:44
71331 00:48:43
230 00:48:39
208 00:48:38
72761 00:48:37
71247 00:48:36
71585 00:48:35
72058 00:48:34
72180 00:48:33
73010 00:48:32
73492 00:48:31
73209 00:48:30
72632 00:48:29
71952 00:48:28
72404 00:48:27
73266 00:48:26
73724 00:48:23
71885 00:48:22
73708 00:48:20
71954 00:48:19
73113 00:48:18
71790 00:48:17
72810 00:48:16
73568 00:48:15
73573 00:48:14
115 00:48:13
261 00:48:12
71712 00:48:10
73270 00:48:07
72827 00:48:06
72318 00:48:05
72624 00:48:03
71554 00:48:02
72982 00:48:01
72148 00:48:00
72452 00:47:57
72061 00:47:55
71732 00:47:53
71470 00:47:51
71523 00:47:50
71449 00:47:49
1898  00:47:48
487 00:47:47
73392 00:47:46
72098 00:47:45
71304 00:47:43
71596 00:47:39
72579 00:47:38
72352 00:47:37
71674 00:47:34
71496 00:47:33
71788 00:47:32
72144 00:47:31
73520 00:47:30
72977 00:47:29
71704 00:47:27
72245 00:47:26
72620 00:47:24
71500 00:47:23
76  00:47:22
1067  00:47:21
71488 00:47:20
72518 00:47:19
72304 00:47:18
71742 00:47:17
71279 00:47:13
72721 00:47:12
73216 00:47:09
71392 00:47:08
71870 00:47:05
72886 00:47:03
71909 00:47:01
71639 00:46:58
72007 00:46:57
14  00:46:56
72842 00:46:55
71269 00:46:51
71962 00:46:50
72484 00:46:48
73412 00:46:47
72541 00:46:46
72056 00:46:44
71970 00:46:43
72924 00:46:42
73712 00:46:40
71748 00:46:39
72608 00:46:37
71492 00:46:35
445 00:46:31
871 00:46:30
72783 00:46:29
73015 00:46:27
71362 00:46:26
73321 00:46:24
72575 00:46:22
73023 00:46:21
71301 00:46:19
73726 00:46:18
72421 00:46:16
71251 00:46:15
72235 00:46:14
72660 00:46:13
73143 00:46:12
72885 00:46:11
71801 00:46:10
72605 00:46:08
71560 00:46:06
312 00:46:05
53  00:46:04
72879 00:46:02
71791 00:45:59
72247 00:45:58
71411 00:45:57
71877 00:45:56
71350 00:45:51
72126 00:45:50
71423 00:45:49
71370 00:45:48
72978 00:45:47
72513 00:45:46
71524 00:45:45
73310 00:45:44
73028 00:45:43
72455 00:45:42
71853 00:45:41
724 00:45:40
82  00:45:39
71361 00:45:38
72797 00:45:36
73289 00:45:35
71278 00:45:34
72528 00:45:32
73357 00:45:31
72594 00:45:30
71318 00:45:28
72175 00:45:25
71981 00:45:23
71228 00:45:21
71206 00:45:20
72034 00:45:16
71363 00:45:15
645 00:45:14
73  00:45:13
71722 00:45:12
71355 00:45:11
71779 00:45:10
71455 00:45:09
71616 00:45:08
71996 00:45:07
71700 00:45:06
73060 00:45:04
73665 00:45:02
72796 00:45:01
72584 00:45:00
72191 00:44:59
72865 00:44:58
73604 00:44:53
72057 00:44:51
387 00:44:48
71550 00:44:47
73207 00:44:46
71710 00:44:45
72501 00:44:44
71345 00:44:43
71308 00:44:41
71483 00:44:40
73570 00:44:38
71221 00:44:37
71834 00:44:36
72536 00:44:35
71359 00:44:34
71719 00:44:33
72531 00:44:32
72196 00:44:31
73369 00:44:30
71287 00:44:27
73382 00:44:24
314 00:44:23
132 00:44:22
73569 00:44:21
71775 00:44:19
72844 00:44:18
71588 00:44:17
72530 00:44:13
71450 00:44:12
71415 00:44:11
71670 00:44:10
73202 00:44:09
71900 00:44:08
71581 00:44:07
72208 00:44:06
71281 00:44:05
73193 00:44:01
71869 00:44:00
72590 00:43:59
71315 00:43:58
41  00:43:57
127 00:43:56
72206 00:43:55
72052 00:43:54
71559 00:43:51
72490 00:43:50
72020 00:43:48
71357 00:43:46
73004 00:43:45
71353 00:43:41
72732 00:43:40
71668 00:43:37
72595 00:43:36
72264 00:43:35
73161 00:43:34
71802 00:43:33
1053  00:43:32
30  00:43:31
72737 00:43:30
72303 00:43:29
71553 00:43:28
71570 00:43:27
71267 00:43:26
72453 00:43:24
71275 00:43:22
71497 00:43:19
73269 00:43:18
72016 00:43:15
72257 00:43:14
71461 00:43:12
72509 00:43:11
72821 00:43:10
71698 00:43:09
413 00:43:06
100 00:43:05
71557 00:43:03
71295 00:43:02
72128 00:43:01
73517 00:43:00
71582 00:42:59
72397 00:42:57
72149 00:42:56
71530 00:42:55
72887 00:42:54
71761 00:42:53
72970 00:42:52
71599 00:42:50
72604 00:42:48
73553 00:42:47
72689 00:42:46
72319 00:42:44
71292 00:42:41
16  00:42:40
72600 00:42:38
71973 00:42:37
72432 00:42:34
73009 00:42:33
71694 00:42:31
72230 00:42:30
71666 00:42:27
72544 00:42:26
72096 00:42:25
71759 00:42:23
71471 00:42:21
72841 00:42:20
72440 00:42:19
206 00:42:15
33  00:42:14
72305 00:42:13
72692 00:42:11
71312 00:42:10
71536 00:42:03
72502 00:42:02
71687 00:41:59
73441 00:41:58
72863 00:41:57
72473 00:41:56
72555 00:41:54
71286 00:41:50
299 00:41:49
1097  00:41:48
71367 00:41:47
73345 00:41:46
73105 00:41:42
73646 00:41:39
73307 00:41:38
73515 00:41:37
71685 00:41:33
72912 00:41:32
72017 00:41:29
71242 00:41:28
1392  00:41:24
50  00:41:23
72674 00:41:22
72256 00:41:21
72661 00:41:20
71475 00:41:19
71984 00:41:18
72225 00:41:17
71620 00:41:15
72087 00:41:14
73118 00:41:13
72814 00:41:09
73386 00:41:08
73339 00:41:03
71548 00:41:01
29  00:40:58
593 00:40:57
72625 00:40:55
73623 00:40:52
73095 00:40:50
71932 00:40:48
72551 00:40:43
72420 00:40:42
71782 00:40:39
71586 00:40:38
72375 00:40:36
72229 00:40:35
72190 00:40:34
251 00:40:32
71280 00:40:31
72093 00:40:30
71377 00:40:23
72167 00:40:22
72188 00:40:21
72074 00:40:20
72382 00:40:17
73510 00:40:16
72021 00:40:15
73614 00:40:13
72310 00:40:11
73112 00:40:10
827 00:40:07
428 00:40:06
73323 00:40:05
72731 00:40:03
72006 00:39:49
71503 00:39:43
934 00:39:41
209 00:39:40
73251 00:39:39
71540 00:39:38
73640 00:39:37
73682 00:39:36
73315 00:39:35
72332 00:39:30
71649 00:39:28
71848 00:39:27
72360 00:39:25
71252 00:39:24
73043 00:39:20
72100 00:39:17
107 00:39:16
189 00:39:15
71401 00:39:13
72250 00:39:11
72260 00:39:10
72951 00:39:09
71741 00:39:07
71641 00:39:06
72114 00:39:05
72649 00:39:03
72115 00:39:01
72142 00:38:56
71480 00:38:55
71343 00:38:52
136 00:38:50
892 00:38:49
71673 00:38:48
71956 00:38:47
71992 00:38:46
73459 00:38:43
72836 00:38:39
72459 00:38:37
73514 00:38:34
71642 00:38:33
73102 00:38:32
71532 00:38:25
81  00:38:24
71274 00:38:22
72262 00:38:21
71205 00:38:20
72197 00:38:19
71391 00:38:15
72736 00:38:12
72033 00:38:10
71678 00:38:09
71803 00:38:08
72611 00:38:00
197 00:37:59
118 00:37:58
71814 00:37:57
72172 00:37:50
73272 00:37:49
73625 00:37:46
71987 00:37:45
71273 00:37:37
71650 00:37:36
73278 00:37:35
80  00:37:33
778 00:37:32
72363 00:37:29
72427 00:37:28
71294 00:37:27
71924 00:37:23
71602 00:37:22
73663 00:37:21
72213 00:37:14
72695 00:37:13
72580 00:37:09
2065  00:37:08
245 00:37:07
71621 00:37:03
71905 00:37:01
73148 00:36:59
71917 00:36:58
73620 00:36:56
73619 00:36:53
72095 00:36:52
71354 00:36:50
5895  00:36:48
72124 00:36:45
600 00:36:42
1450  00:36:41
71907 00:36:38
71326 00:36:37
71215 00:36:33
72700 00:36:30
71882 00:36:29
72395 00:36:26
72299 00:36:25
73750 00:36:23
71504 00:36:22
72163 00:36:21
72663 00:36:18
296 00:36:16
72952 00:36:15
72226 00:36:12
72064 00:36:06
71697 00:36:05
71330 00:35:57
71965 00:35:55
72468 00:35:54
72998 00:35:52
11  00:35:51
812 00:35:50
72165 00:35:45
71713 00:35:41
72466 00:35:39
71823 00:35:28
292 00:35:25
566 00:35:24
71614 00:35:18
73073 00:35:08
73674 00:35:05
71264 00:35:04
73041 00:35:02
72164 00:35:01
526 00:35:00
401 00:34:59
72897 00:34:57
71864 00:34:55
71208 00:34:54
73716 00:34:52
73377 00:34:51
71598 00:34:38
72187 00:34:37
465 00:34:34
2834  00:34:33
72991 00:34:30
73160 00:34:28
73717 00:34:25
73739 00:34:21
73199 00:34:16
73468 00:34:13
72707 00:34:12
72462 00:34:11
71943 00:34:09
391 00:34:08
71549 00:34:06
71605 00:34:02
72038 00:34:00
71786 00:33:59
71739 00:33:56
72307 00:33:55
451 00:33:43
159 00:33:42
73588 00:33:36
71967 00:33:28
73331 00:33:24
72973 00:33:20
460 00:33:17
322 00:33:16
73316 00:33:14
71979 00:33:11
73347 00:32:59
72686 00:32:57
516 00:32:52
604 00:32:51
73204 00:32:50
72383 00:32:46
71539 00:32:41
71647 00:32:39
71936 00:32:38
72182 00:32:35
73346 00:32:33
71838 00:32:30
112 00:32:26
13  00:32:25
73231 00:32:21
73430 00:32:18
72308 00:32:14
678 00:32:00
73533 00:31:54
71763 00:31:50
72506 00:31:47
72042 00:31:43
71971 00:31:41
393 00:31:35
54  00:31:34
73405 00:31:22
73320 00:31:21
73192 00:31:20
73253 00:31:18
429 00:31:09
769 00:31:08
72941 00:31:01
73037 00:31:00
72735 00:30:58
73521 00:30:57
72060 00:30:52
72960 00:30:48
2548  00:30:44
603 00:30:43
73632 00:30:42
73361 00:30:40
71892 00:30:33
72653 00:30:28
73629 00:30:20
280 00:30:18
75  00:30:17
72119 00:30:13
72288 00:30:10
72688 00:30:06
71908 00:30:04
72588 00:29:58
72281 00:29:57
73059 00:29:56
71212 00:29:55
72423 00:29:54
73511 00:29:53
131 00:29:52
71216 00:29:51
73241 00:29:50
72048 00:29:46
72975 00:29:37
71198 00:29:28
630 00:29:27
682 00:29:26
71652 00:29:25
72787 00:29:22
71386 00:29:20
72574 00:29:17
71486 00:29:14
73519 00:29:08
71809 00:29:07
71622 00:29:05
174 00:29:01
674 00:29:00
73150 00:28:52
71901 00:28:49
71288 00:28:43
72361 00:28:42
2790  00:28:36
203 00:28:35
71217 00:28:29
72534 00:28:28
73185 00:28:25
71516 00:28:19
73206 00:28:17
73201 00:28:14
578 00:28:10
773 00:28:09
72380 00:28:04
72882 00:28:02
72463 00:27:55
72146 00:27:47
394 00:27:44
73684 00:27:41
72482 00:27:38
71352 00:27:33
72641 00:27:23
72075 00:27:20
188 00:27:19
94  00:27:18
71637 00:27:17
73543 00:27:16
73418 00:27:10
71923 00:27:08
72210 00:27:05
71830 00:27:01
71218 00:26:55
71993 00:26:54
125 00:26:53
2414  00:26:52
72116 00:26:49
73002 00:26:46
73413 00:26:43
71293 00:26:41
73246 00:26:39
71493 00:26:38
301 00:26:28
333 00:26:27
72709 00:26:22
71762 00:26:18
71270 00:26:14
24199 00:26:12
72643 00:26:10
72211 00:26:07
71226 00:26:06
73142 00:26:05
270 00:26:02
95  00:26:01
71856 00:25:56
73156 00:25:47
71453 00:25:38
32  00:25:36
71935 00:25:30
71926 00:25:23
71368 00:25:20
72207 00:25:17
71356 00:25:15
35  00:25:11
57  00:25:10
72443 00:25:01
72285 00:24:59
71707 00:24:57
71808 00:24:51
73235 00:24:47
122 00:24:45
48  00:24:44
72626 00:24:34
71958 00:24:29
73110 00:24:27
72949 00:24:23
69  00:24:20
91  00:24:19
73352 00:24:15
72581 00:24:12
72741 00:24:07
73630 00:24:04
72295 00:24:00
71828 00:23:58
83  00:23:54
305 00:23:53
73365 00:23:43
72986 00:23:37
72969 00:23:32
60  00:23:28
72113 00:23:24
73524 00:23:18
72410 00:23:14
72024 00:23:11
73587 00:23:08
72981 00:23:06
73578 00:23:05
178 00:23:03
86  00:23:02
71827 00:22:53
71747 00:22:51
72284 00:22:50
398 00:22:37
349 00:22:36
72804 00:22:33
71703 00:22:28
73706 00:22:27
73422 00:22:25
71535 00:22:21
72965 00:22:19
72414 00:22:15
73176 00:22:14
687 00:22:12
149 00:22:11
71298 00:22:07
72347 00:22:06
73591 00:22:00
72550 00:21:56
72413 00:21:52
73415 00:21:49
298 00:21:46
278 00:21:45
71968 00:21:42
73701 00:21:41
73407 00:21:40
72023 00:21:35
72008 00:21:33
72316 00:21:32
71611 00:21:31
72791 00:21:28
72408 00:21:27
78  00:21:20
71533 00:21:17
72681 00:21:04
73084 00:21:03
73119 00:21:00
452 00:20:55
128 00:20:54
72504 00:20:49
71881 00:20:45
73213 00:20:44
71874 00:20:42
71404 00:20:40
71876 00:20:38
216 00:20:29
573 00:20:28
73327 00:20:27
4570  00:20:04
141 00:20:03
71720 00:19:58
73303 00:19:52
72289 00:19:50
71579 00:19:45
71875 00:19:40
59  00:19:38
123 00:19:37
71645 00:19:28
72532 00:19:25
411 00:19:12
72393 00:19:10
72354 00:19:09
72101 00:19:08
72266 00:18:48
814 00:18:47
468 00:18:46
71373 00:18:43
73309 00:18:41
72186 00:18:38
293 00:18:21
213 00:18:20
72183 00:18:19
71266 00:18:18
73000 00:18:14
71573 00:18:11
73679 00:18:09
73691 00:18:07
651 00:17:56
93  00:17:55
72750 00:17:51
71241 00:17:48
404 00:17:30
482 00:17:29
73433 00:17:21
72239 00:17:18
73508 00:17:13
71422 00:17:05
20  00:17:04
72694 00:17:01
71314 00:16:58
71915 00:16:57
72557 00:16:54
72907 00:16:52
73532 00:16:51
72893 00:16:50
72578 00:16:48
71477 00:16:41
729 00:16:39
52  00:16:38
6602  00:16:32
72433 00:16:25
73135 00:16:21
71562 00:16:19
121 00:16:13
329 00:16:12
71290 00:16:06
72035 00:16:05
73042 00:16:03
72022 00:15:49
61  00:15:48
1538  00:15:47
72121 00:15:44
72597 00:15:39
72774 00:15:31
764 00:15:22
99  00:15:21
71300 00:15:12
72416 00:15:03
73506 00:14:58
73024 00:14:57
231 00:14:56
72189 00:14:51
72993 00:14:43
72684 00:14:38
2216  00:14:31
2083  00:14:30
73652 00:14:29
71919 00:14:15
73293 00:14:12
524 00:14:05
4222  00:14:04
73721 00:13:50
71889 00:13:49
2616  00:13:40
437 00:13:39
71232 00:13:34
6351  00:13:20
355 00:13:14
1417  00:13:13
71425 00:13:12
72322 00:13:09
71955 00:12:59
106 00:12:48
72526 00:12:44
2373  00:12:23
970 00:12:22
71200 00:12:10
72240 00:12:06
72691 00:12:05
73179 00:12:00
297 00:11:57
4615  00:11:56
71201 00:11:54
72485 00:11:49
72751 00:11:44
73606 00:11:37
2533  00:11:32
1808  00:11:31
73642 00:11:22
72140 00:11:08
1092  00:11:06
621 00:11:05
71435 00:10:58
85  00:10:40
2365  00:10:15
40  00:10:14
1261  00:09:49
850 00:09:48
979 00:09:24
143 00:09:23
2374  00:08:58
151 00:08:57
211 00:08:32
72771 00:08:31
533 00:08:07
44  00:08:06
71813 00:07:42
453 00:07:41
7053  00:07:40
2468  00:07:16
654 00:07:15
71695 00:07:11
6348  00:06:56
306 00:06:50
2773  00:06:49
71812 00:06:45
72764 00:06:43
72218 00:06:35
798 00:06:24
71610 00:06:13
27  00:05:59
3252  00:05:58
73449 00:05:55
71601 00:05:54
6595  00:05:52
24193 00:05:42
72141 00:05:35
1217  00:05:33
640 00:05:32
73500 00:05:20
3397  00:05:08
5173  00:05:07
71419 00:04:56
2053  00:04:42
193 00:04:41
1801  00:04:16
72497 00:04:04
71342 00:03:56
3009  00:03:51
1992  00:03:50
72726 00:03:29
2645  00:03:25
2137  00:03:24
6349  00:03:12
72746 00:03:05
870 00:02:59
73165 00:02:57
268 00:02:34
148 00:02:33
73265 00:02:18
4760  00:02:08
72830 00:02:06
72705 00:01:59
4375  00:01:43
2641  00:01:42
73499 00:01:41
71328 00:01:34
72081 00:01:28
73531 00:01:22
2440  00:01:17
13206 00:01:16
73203 00:01:09
39  00:01:04
1533  00:00:52
1889  00:00:51
953 00:00:32
145 00:00:26
138 00:00:25
15608 00:00:00
10241 -00:10:05
38783 -00:14:46
10242 -00:31:50
24198 -00:38:40
43  NULL
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #319815

>54 hour rounds
real basil hours
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Jordie0608
Site Admin

Post by Jordie0608 » #319990

I more like the negative 38 minute meteor round.
Forum Admin
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #320072

Jordie0608 wrote:I more like the negative 38 minute meteor round.
Daylight savings time memes!
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #320075

I like that round 1 was 838 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds long.
That's almost 35 Days!
私は完璧
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #320085

Jordie0608 wrote:I more like the negative 38 minute meteor round.
Nobody likes meteor.
Not even God.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #320095

Remie Richards wrote:I like that round 1 was 838 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds long.
That's almost 35 Days!
Bad data from our feedback -> round table transition most likely.
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #321844

Seems it can't measure the amount of hours I've played:

Between your first connection on 2016-10-07 21:58:55 and your most recent connection on 2017-07-29 22:29:17, you have connected 1009 times.

You have wasted 0 hours playing Space Station 13, because time spent doing something you enjoy isn't wasted time.

Strange. I wanna know how much of my life I wasted on 2D Spessmans
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #321883

it says 0 hours because
time spent doing something you enjoy isn't wasted time.
Limey wrote:its too late.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #323025

The shuttle call reasons are now visible on individual round pages.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #324213

Database asploded. MSO is aware of the problem and addressing it.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #324344

waaaaaaah i want it back NOW!
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #324700

We're BACK ON THE AIR
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #325185

If you get a 511 error about an untracked stat and it starts with `test_`, ignore it. We're working on an update.

EDIT: TIL what the bump button does
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #326268

A major change to how stats are saved is coming shortly, so please bear with me while I reconfigure statbus to handle them :)
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #328648

Jesus fucking christ.

Ok, everything should be updated and mostly looking ok. I have no idea how to even start to plan for handling monthly stats.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #328674

I'mma hilight some new things:

https://atlantaned.space/newSS13tools/r ... ound=75073 vending machine usage is a lot better
https://atlantaned.space/newSS13tools/r ... ound=74986 Ditto for the mining equipment vendor
https://atlantaned.space/newSS13tools/r ... ound=74986 Rounds with multiple shuttle calls will show a little checkmark next to the last (and presumably) successful shuttle call!
https://atlantaned.space/newSS13tools/r ... ound=74986 Item combat stats are useful. See how much damage was dealt in a round!
https://atlantaned.space/newSS13tools/r ... ound=74986 Better information about cargo exports (I'll work on aggregating all of a given rounds cargo stats here soon)
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #336898

The much-requested details on server population for the last 30 days are now available!
https://atlantaned.space/newSS13tools/s ... verPop.php