ITT: We make shitty suggestions and come up with poor ideas.

A place to record your ideas for the game.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: ITT: We make shitty suggestions and come up with poor id

Post by ThanatosRa » #308503

Bottom post of the previous page:

Gun Hog wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:I want to see some kind of anti-drone law set. They must interfere with other beings(unless they are drones), must harm, and must degrade and disassemble the station.
You are describing Syndrones.
Oh. That's what I get for only playing when the moon is full. And blue.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #308607

Anonmare wrote:
  • Have everyone start off in the round with a tablet computer.
    I am for it!
  • Have tablet computers be a possible uplink location (maybe have them be a password-protected file that can be re-named to whatever).
    It is only logical!
  • Have autolathes be able to print off some basic upgrade parts for tablets from the autolathe, like a PDA-level flashlight, camera, scanner etc.
    Sure, seems coolio.
  • Make it possible to download some illegal software that let's you backdoor into someone else's computer if they download the trojan. Putting in an agent ID on your own tablet ought to let you copy access levels from somebody else's ID in their tablet.
    You should check out the two Syndicate programs that exist for modular computers!!
  • Make it possible to use that person's credentials for something, like having the HoP download your trojan and use his credentials to authenticate the ID modification program on your own tablet so you can steal his access without having to put yourself at risk.
    Interesting proposal...
  • Change the the program that bricks someone's computer into one that overloads it. Send someone what they think is a cute picture of Ian only to have the table blow up in their hands (bigger power cells + bigger computer equal bigger boom).
    One of the Syndie program does something similar I think.
  • Make it possible to install PDA cartridges into a tablet to download some job-specific programs (Like a program that lets you view/alter security/medical records, control robots, use it as a health/air/plant analyzer etc.)
    Being able to use the carts would indeed be nice.
  • Make it possible to put money into modular computers with a scanner and store them as a bank balance to an inserted ID. Alternatively, use your illegal software to hack into someone's bank account and steal their space cash for your own - If you work in cargo, you can print that money off, like at a photocopier, and add it to your budget.
We would need an economy system else this would only matter for Cargo.
One Seven One
Byond Username: OneSevenOne

Post by One Seven One » #309046

I got this idea from suggestons forum when I was trying to think of a way to deal with hardsuit clad CEs.
After 40 minutes of a rev round all the current heads and rev heads are teleported to the Thunderdome to fight it out for the amusement of the server!
Watch as your beloved revolutionary leaders stockpile weapons and hide in lockers just to force a fight!
Watch as your beloved revolutionary leaders then get their head stomped in by the head of security who was doing the same but with more armor!

Either that or give the revs a 'Head Pinpointer' that turns on after 30 minutes.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #309084

Do above but with ALL revs and heads get gang machine guns
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Professor Hangar
Byond Username: Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #309460

Clown traitor item: Particle Pie.

When thrown, it increases speed exponentially until anyone and anything caught in its path is slammed into the next wall or two.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #310176

Allow roboticists to build and produce a machine that allows them to remotely control mechs. To save on functionality, it could be an additional function of the AI beacon.
The machine would require:

Code: Select all

1xMMI
1xSubspace Ansible
1xSubspace Treatment Disk
1xSubspace Amplifier 
1xSubspace Wavelength Analyzer
1xAnsible Crystal
1xSubspace Transmitter
1x console screen
It'd look like an electric chair with an MMI helmet instead of one that electrocutes you with a small console on a stand in front of it and be non-dense, as well as bucklable.

EMPing the controlled mech, destroying said mech, or cutting off power to the console: instantly cuts off the connection and deals a moderate amount of brain damage in addition to stunning+weakening you for a handful of seconds.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #310179

Anonmare wrote:Allow roboticists to build and produce a machine that allows them to remotely control mechs. To save on functionality, it could be an additional function of the AI beacon.
The machine would require:

Code: Select all

1xMMI
1xSubspace Ansible
1xSubspace Treatment Disk
1xSubspace Amplifier 
1xSubspace Wavelength Analyzer
1xAnsible Crystal
1xSubspace Transmitter
1x console screen
It'd look like an electric chair with an MMI helmet instead of one that electrocutes you with a small console on a stand in front of it and be non-dense, as well as bucklable.

EMPing the controlled mech, destroying said mech, or cutting off power to the console: instantly cuts off the connection and deals a moderate amount of brain damage in addition to stunning+weakening you for a handful of seconds.
getting pulled out forcefully shocks your brain and then it makes the game play like a moba (top down, right click to move/attack etc etc)
Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #310265

Pandemonium Chloride.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #310283

Professor Hangar wrote:Pandemonium Chloride.
Already exists.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #310571

We should add boneless pizza
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #310572

D&B wrote:We should add boneless pizza
2 liter coke
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
D&B

Post by D&B » #310577

Two liter machine is roke
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
TheSharmat
Byond Username: Sharmat

Post by TheSharmat » #310628

A cooking recipe, spaghetti and eyeballs or something that sounds more clever. 1 Spaghetti + 1 Eyeballs.
MollyKristoph
Byond Username: MollyKristoph

Post by MollyKristoph » #310721

People who use a Sentience Potion on slimes getting tagged with an objective for slimes to attack them. The resulting cell damage results in that person being a Cluwne.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #311009

Add Lupus alongside as a possibility to the appendicitis event.

That way I can be an MD and say it's not Lupus, it's never Lupus
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #311392

A poorly calibrated teleporter has a chance of misfiring, failing to teleport the person going through it (but produces someone else on the other end).

Both persons are identical in every way, even down to the implants or organs they have or don't have. if the original was an antagonist, the copy gets their antagonist objectives as well as an objective ensuring the original is destroyed. The equation must be balanced after all.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #311395

Anonmare wrote:A poorly calibrated teleporter has a chance of misfiring, failing to teleport the person going through it (but produces someone else on the other end).

Both persons are identical in every way, even down to the implants or organs they have or don't have. if the original was an antagonist, the copy gets their antagonist objectives as well as an objective ensuring the original is destroyed. The equation must be balanced after all.
Give the copy a goatee, or if the original has a goatee, make them clean-shaven.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #311502

Replace pod people in the crashed ship with elves, a race that has evasion and movement based abilities in that they are geared up for kiting & attacking at range.

- They can walk over sepia & snow-tiles at normal speed because of their infamous light footedness, run slightly faster than the normal human.
- Have a always passive evasion chance dodge, but this means they can dodge things that are deliberate as well such as syringes
- Don't look like fantasy trope caucausian/human elves, more like night elves or whatever that's meant to be, with hued skin and green hair.

However they have smaller stomachs (meaning they can over-eat and suffer penalties for over-eating and becoming fat removing all their movement buffs), and are slightly weaker than humans.

Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #311588

FantasticFwoosh wrote:Replace pod people in the crashed ship with elves, a race that has evasion and movement based abilities in that they are geared up for kiting & attacking at range.

- They can walk over sepia & snow-tiles at normal speed because of their infamous light footedness, run slightly faster than the normal human.
- Have a always passive evasion chance dodge, but this means they can dodge things that are deliberate as well such as syringes
- Don't look like fantasy trope caucausian/human elves, more like night elves or whatever that's meant to be, with hued skin and green hair.

However they have smaller stomachs (meaning they can over-eat and suffer penalties for over-eating and becoming fat removing all their movement buffs), and are slightly weaker than humans.
>adding knife ears
DireVictory
Byond Username: DireVictory

Post by DireVictory » #311604

aggressive grab somebodies hand to make them do actions with it, like petting dogs or hitting themselves.
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #311609

DireVictory wrote:aggressive grab somebodies hand to make them do actions with it, like petting dogs or hitting themselves.
wrong thread
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #311627

Armhulen wrote:
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Replace pod people in the crashed ship with elves, a race that has evasion and movement based abilities in that they are geared up for kiting & attacking at range.

>adding knife ears
it's part of a plot to unban erp
because fuck elves

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #311705

On planetstation (or any other multi-z map if someone comes up with one) there should be a carpet in front of the captain's desk and a switch next to his seat

Pressing the button drops whoever and whatever is standing on the carpet into a pit of carp
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #311719

Armhulen wrote:>adding knife ears
The entire point is to get the pretentious pricks murdered - eventually. I don't see the correlation between ERP and elves directly, dwarves have gotten stale though unfortunately so the rivalry is on hold. And Haevact already has sprites of sorts.

Spoiler:
DireVictory

Post by DireVictory » #311739

DireVictory wrote:aggressive grab somebodies hand to make them do actions with it, like petting dogs or hitting themselves.
I just realized this can make spaceman trains possible with monkeymen, you no longer need other players to choo choo all over the station.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #311750

DireVictory wrote:
I just realized this can make spaceman trains possible with monkeymen, you no longer need other players to choo choo all over the station.
Cue the telekinesis users making you shoot yourself with your own gun at range, and then having to resist from killing yourself.

Spoiler:
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #311843

Shadowperson space ruin where a group of shadowpeople on a stealth research vessel conduct field exercises into xenology studies, genetic engineering and bomb manufacturing in an asteroid field Nanotrasen has deemed to be too resource scarce to be worth the effort of mining. The ship would be divided into various sections: the Genetic Engineering lab, Xenology and study area, Bomb manufactorium and torpedo tube. As well as a living area, cockpit and a small medbay with a chem dispenser/chemmster/heater in addition to a surgery area with abductor grade tools.

Genetic engineering would have a bunch of "pacified" human abductees to perform research on. Genetics essentially.
Xenology would have have a bunch of slime pens (as well as a reinforced containment cell with energy barriers) but no slime console, as well as a pirate broadcasting area with a normal security camera console for them to observe the Human habitat nearby.
The manufactorium would be toxins essentially with the mass driver lined up at a huge asteroid. It'd also have some holding tanks with gas miners in them for manufacturing the gas they needed, as well as some pre-filled cans and a stack of metal for manufacturing new ones.
The cockpit would be very cramped with a crew monitoring console, locked shuttle console, modular computer, power monitoring and alert console all tightly crammed into as much space as physically possible. Living quarters would be a very cramped dorms and a rec area all in one.
The medical area would have a sleeper, a defibrillator, chemist set-up and an operating theatre all cramply confined together.

To convey this is a stealth-ship, it would be made out of dark materials and have blacked out windows (which also keep them from being burned by the starlight. Don't ask why a species who burns under starlight even has a concept of windows or would put them on a ship) and would not be actively hostile to the station, but, if anyone happens to stray too close to their ship - they may defend it to keep their research secret.

The idea is to have a place where people can learn the secondary and not immediately practical side of science (Genetics, xenobiology, toxins etc.). Golems get R&D and mining, the Syndicate get chemistry and virology and Ash Lizards get combat+crafting.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #311845

Thats actually a full length suggestion post, rather than a shitty idea thread post.

I suggested moreso the same thing with ayy lmao's, but unless you can convince a coder i doubt whether that'd or this'd happen. Also shadowpeople are non-breathing so its not a issue for them to leave the ship and completely ignore their set tasks at hand.
Last edited by FantasticFwoosh on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spoiler:
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #311846

They take burte and burn damage when exposed to light, even the light from stars. Breathing may be a non-issue but they're very unlikely to survive long enough to reach the station and get inside before they die from their injuries. Last I checked they have no blood as well so chems aren't too useful for them. Maybe they might survive with a bunch of healing patches and getting lucky on the z-level RNG
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #311847

Having no light and plenty of darkness is not a issue on lavaland, and rudimentary kiting and then limping outside of aggro range means they have a leg up on lavaland monsters. Just build a shelter out of sandstone and hide in the darkness for literally 20 seconds. here's that Ayy lmao thing i talked about

Spoiler:
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #311848

>Lavaland
Shadowperson space ruin
And I remember the thread, I was just thinking about using shadowpeople because they're sort of neglected tbh.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #311850

Sorry still processing caffiene. It'd no doubt be isolated and boring a lot like space hotel even with the objective to do stuff, then there's the griefers who are going to throw humans into the windows and depressurise the entire place. No offence but its place is deserved.

Spoiler:
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #311856

Its a viable idea, and not a bad one. However it would be much easier to do it with Abductors than Shadowpeople. A Shadowperson ship would require a lot of sprites, whereas the Abductors already have a lot of the needed sprites in place.
TheWulfe
Byond Username: TheWulfe

Post by TheWulfe » #311972

So get this: You know how soldiers have Urban camo for city fighting?

I was thinking there should be a Space Station Camo for purchase for Traitors/Ops, where their version of camo matches up with the default grey floor, and another variant matching the underpaneling (for maint)

It would be a full sprite covering set (Jumpsuit/gloves/shoes/balaclava/armor) for jumpsuits for normal tator, and a re-sprited/colorized Nuke Op suit for Nuke Ops. The lines/color scheme would be a near match to the floor, but with an outline that's totally fair to see, and basically super obvious when moving/know it's there.

Basically something that's not going to be invisibility, but will help someone get the drop/first shot/ambush on people, sort of like the purpose in real life,

Rare surveillance footage of a Nuke Op attacking a Nanotrasen space station while wearing the newly introduced Space Station Camo (2556, Colorized)
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #311975

Should make the outline drawable with a crayon.
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #311985

to be fair, just giving someone a suit that's floor tile texture would be super obvious when moving, especially if there's dirt on the floor or whatever.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #311992

Screemonster wrote:to be fair, just giving someone a suit that's floor tile texture would be super obvious when moving, especially if there's dirt on the floor or whatever.
yeah but all camo doesn't really work when moving

if you turned around with this suit on you'd be invisible save for your outline/gun/other equipment on you
Limey wrote:its too late.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #312085

Make having a Supermatter shard comign into contact with a Supermatter crystal cause a supermatter cascade and the only way to survive the end of the Universe is to escape into Lavaland's Necropolis..
One Seven One

Post by One Seven One » #312194

Allow changelings to revive off any of their previous limbs.
Think you got one? Nope! Watch as they come out of a closet clad in stolen security gear!
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #312242

replace the singulo's sprite with Sinistar and make it play the voice clips as it ruins its way through the station
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #312252

One Seven One wrote:Allow changelings to revive off any of their previous limbs.
Think you got one? Nope! Watch as they come out of a closet clad in stolen security gear!
sounds hilarious and will probably push ling over the limit of salt and it'll get nerfed to unviability
One Seven One

Post by One Seven One » #312293

Armhulen wrote:sounds hilarious and will probably push ling over the limit of salt and it'll get nerfed to unviability
Just imagine lings stockpiling arms in maint just to revive off them then go full murder ling with Arm blade, shield, and armor suit.
Better yet imagine them doing this after giving someone one of their arms as a limb replacement.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #312348

One Seven One wrote:
Armhulen wrote:sounds hilarious and will probably push ling over the limit of salt and it'll get nerfed to unviability
Just imagine lings stockpiling arms in maint just to revive off them then go full murder ling with Arm blade, shield, and armor suit.
Better yet imagine them doing this after giving someone one of their arms as a limb replacement.
Someone here must be a Revolver Ocelot fan...
Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #312351

Screemonster wrote:replace the singulo's sprite with Sinistar and make it play the voice clips as it ruins its way through the station
I swear I've seen this happen. It might have been on goon.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #312398

Make revenants less griff ghost and more deadly. Refactor their abilities to be based around haunting people and attempting to return to the world of the Living by any means necessary.

Revenants are vengeful spirits with Unfinished Business on the mortal plane. Perhaps in a past life, they were a Clown whom was beaten to death by the Head of Security and now seek to have the last life? Only a Revenant knows its unliving passion. Revenants cannot use their abilities on Holy Ground. They do not have any abilities locked off from them, however harvesting a corpse will raise their essence cap like normal. (+5 max essence for long dead body/ckeyless corpse, +10 for recently dead, +15 for bodies dead within 60 seconds and +25 for harvesting the living).
Abilities
Spoiler:
  • Harvest - Functions like before.
  • Transmit - Functions like before.
  • Toggle Nightvision - Functions like before.
  • Message - Free to use ability. Allows you to write messages in blood, messages have a eight character limit.
  • Haunt - Temporarily reveal yourself to gain points. Any non-dead, non-braindead/catatonic player-controlled mobs who see you give you 10 points. Reveal yourself in a highly public area for big gains. (Obviously revealing yourself in the middle of a crowd has its downsides).
  • Defile - Works like normal. Has an additional effect of knocking people down and unblesses holy tiles.
  • Anchor - Designate an area as having significance to you in some way. If you are banished, you will return to your anchored point. Abilities are more effective and you regenerate your essence quicker to capacity as long as you remain in your anchored area. Take extra damage from holy artefacts in your anchored area.
  • Skinride - Place yourself inside of somebody else's body, they recieven o messages however anyone examining them will see there's something "off" about them. Whilst inside of somebody's body, you may speak to them freely and pass over salt and holy tiles without any issue. Take essence damage if the person you're skinriding consumes holy water.
  • Poltergeist - Select an object, then select a location you want to throw it. Does not produce a message or have an external indicator. Get the Geneticist blamed for TKing!
  • Blight - A person is overcome with hallucinations, a feeling of mild coldness and will take a moderate amount of brain damage. Their speech is impaired and will cult-slur if attempting to speak. Holy water will purge the effect and protect you against the effects.
  • Malfunction - Target a powered machine and cause it to shoot lightning at nearby people. The machine is damaged in the process and loses 25% health.
  • Stigmata - Inflict a heavy level of bleeding upon a target. Does not do brute damage. People with holy water in their system are protected against it.
  • Greater Poltergeist. Select a tile. Any unanchored objects within 6x6 tiles will be flung towards it.
  • Blaspheme - Affects a 9x9 area. Any corpses in that area rise as non-infectious NPC zombies, also has a chance at converting anything within a 6x6 area into a blood cult tile or floor.
  • Return - Requires a Revenant to have at least 300 essence and a drained body. The Revenant returns to Life through the corpse and walks the station as a Returned Revenant. Returned Revenants have a selection of abilities below.
Returned Revenants are powerful undead creatures with a selection of supernatural powers and abilities at their disposal. They must spend essence to maintain this form and any 1/4 of any damage they take is taken from their essence, if their essence drops too low (~20) they are forced to exit the body and said body disintegrates into skeletal remains. Revenants have passive abilities and active abilities. They are weak to holy weapons, holy water and fire. A Revenant forced to exit its body will have its maximum essence reduced unless doing so would reduce it below its starting amount.

Passive Abilities
Spoiler:
  • Immunity to cold and low pressure.
  • Immunity to radiation, brain damage and disease.
  • Have no need for blood or oxygen.
  • Immune to toxin damage and cellular damage, as well as an inability process chemicals.
  • May force open airlocks with their barehands.
  • Have innate thermal and nigh vision.
  • Immune to stamina damage and if stunned will only drop their inhands and be forced to remain still
  • Resist out of restraints instantly
  • Considered friendly to spiders, carp and zombies.
Active Abilities
Spoiler:
  • Harvest - Must be standing next to a corpse. Allows them to absorb its essence.
  • Toggle Nightvision - Works like normal.
  • Repulse - Functions like the wizard spell. Anyone within a 3x3 area around you is flung away.
  • Decay area - Functions like defile but affects 18x18 tiles. The closer to the epicentre, the greater the effect (someone on the edge will be knocked down hardly a second whilst someone next to you will be knocked down for as long as a stunbaton would).
  • Touch of Death - Temporarily makes your punces do 30 brute damage, and punches knock people across the room.
  • Blaspheme - Works like normal.
  • Command - Zombies you raise, as well as spiders and carp, will follow you. Using Command again will make them stop.
  • Dominate - Choose a person. They will be paralyzed and, for as long as they remain in your line of sight, they will take a steadily increasing amount of brute damage. On death they will break apart into a pile of body parts. Very high cost and cooldown.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #312400

Spoiler:
  • MSO FIX IT

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #312402

Spoiler:
MSO I did the thing again
D&B

Post by D&B » #312422

Nani
Spoiler:
fuck you
Pizzatiger
Byond Username: Pizzatiger

Post by Pizzatiger » #312449

Anonmare wrote:Make having a Supermatter shard comign into contact with a Supermatter crystal cause a supermatter cascade and the only way to survive the end of the Universe is to escape into Lavaland's Necropolis..
I know you stole this from baystation but i still really enjoy this idea as long as it's hard to achieve
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #312781

Anonmare wrote:A poorly calibrated teleporter has a chance of misfiring, failing to teleport the person going through it (but produces someone else on the other end).

this would actually be really really fucking cool but there needs to be a way to implement it without allowing players to exploit it
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
DireVictory

Post by DireVictory » #312971

borg handlebars. Lets you steer the borg like a real vehicle when you ride them.