Dannno

dannnnnnnnnnnnnno
Byond Username: RussellTalbott

Dannno

Post by dannnnnnnnnnnnnno » #319844

note: hey guys it's me Russell, no joke I have taken this account because NickleBackFlak banned me and this is the only way i can have my voice heard, i am posting on behalf of myself against this account not my account the account i'm on don't ban me again

Byond account and character name:
RussellTalbott/Russell Shazbit/Agatha Forsythe/Emilia Von Einzbern/Reisen
Admin: dannno
Time and Server(Bagil or Sybil) incident occurred: Both Of Them, Undetermined Time Before

Detailed summary:
Let me go on record first by saying that I have been playing /tg/station13 for almost six years. I've been around the block, I remember the days of yore, with our overlords Yinadele and XSI.
It hurts my heart to have to bring this to light, because I have made it a policy of mine to not make complaints regarding this game, especially in regards to the administration of the server. I understand that we're all people, and that we can all make mistakes, but this very clearly crossed a line. While playing Goof Troop over netplay (once friend) Dannno, I realized that it had been a fair few weeks since my last log in. Eager to tear it up in the ol' maint tunnels, maybe stealing a few pets from the heads?
We'll see where the day takes us. I want to play. Let me play. Danno, you fucking little cowards, are you going to cry. you stupid shit cunt fucking coward i hope youre ready to get your whole FACE FACE BURNT OFF by an EXPLOSION FIRE and have your legs taken off by an IED unbanme and have the skin MELTED OFF YOUR FACE neck and hands by this experimental weapon i've sent to your door i hope that old couple next door is content to hear your dying screams and they periscope the whole fucking debacle you snivvling little waste of a fucking human soul
We were in the discord, discussing anything and everything we wanted, and some little faggot DANNO CUNT decides to make a joke about my wife Mikael Forest. THIS can not stand and I tell him I will appear to fuck his stupid unbanme little fucking mouth on the server. i bet him he couldnt do it but he did the little [nice dude] banned me from the server for fuckign ever the little [friender] said that it was requested like fuck i would request that i love killing you [cools] and listening to you cry as a phantom because i was justified

they're all going to think this complaint is a joke but the fact is that you're a fucking awful admin and only remain on the .txt because no one can be fucked to take you off, you god damn child

in the

little circus of shit you [mates] call a rule system. it unbanme just goes to show how low standards, have slipped that danno can, act on metacoomunications to ban someone as a """joke""" and get away with it, purely because he isn't leashed ot any sort of morality. jesus christ, here we go again, danno, my fucking whistling will sound in my hatred's stead , easy fingers will find the holes unbanme and take you away from it all. i'm one tough muddah, it's all set, set it off, don't soup if you don't want me to blink ya.

it's so hard to write this all because i have severe depression, and severe anxiety. when im not able to do now what i could do in the past, it fucking causes me physical pain and mental suffering. i can barely talk to my girlfriend when things like this happen and i know she tries to understand and help me but it wears on her so much and it makes me think that i should just end it again so she isnt hurt when i start to lose control over my own thoughts, i always think about shit like that and i need help and this isn't helping me at all, it's making it so much worse, i really want to play, it helps me cope, why do i do this, it's hard to think my brain goes off on hundereds of tangents at the same time and i can't enjoy just doing one things and its SO HARD TO CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING

we have spent fucking years meta-communicating with each other, and with our other friends, it's so fucking obvious if you know where to look, but we've played for so long that we can get away with it, we know how to do the subtle shit, it's really not hard when you have five people in voice to get shit done in a hurry.

let me back in
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: Dannno

Post by danno » #319846

Alright, a lot to say about this.

For starters, you hacked my forum account Russell. This is a big no no. I don't know how you did this, but consider it strike number 1.

Second of all, you clearly admit to permabannable offenses even in this post.
And for the record, your conduct in Goof Troop (teamkilling, killing yourself and ruining the puzzles on purpose) really speaks to your attitude and I don't think you want back in to do anything but cause more troubles and pain.

Yes, I faked the ban reason. but I did this because only I truly know how deranged you are and I would do anything to protect the players of this server against your nonsense. if I hadn't banned you in time, you surely would have broken many a server rule and that's just not allowed, to be honest with you.
Quite frankly, you seem unstable. Your post is almsot incoherent and I almost peed my pants thinking aabout what would happen if I didn't change my badgame.net password in time. You're an insane animal and you better not post anymore.

In short I want RussellTalbott to be blacklisted from the server immediately
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #319849

I don't actually understand what's happening in this thread, please explain.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #319850

Russel(dannnnno) posted the thread, sawrge replied. All in danno's forum account.
dannnnnnnnnnnnnno

Post by dannnnnnnnnnnnnno » #319851

first off: if your fuckign password is so weak that i can pay someone on this forum 15 dollars to get into your account you dont deserve to be an admin

second: the only thing worthy of a permaban is you falsifying people's reports on me so that it looks like i'm in the right

third: you're unstable
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #319852

I think russell should be unbanned personally. He is a good (read: well) boy who doesn't (does not) grief the server or cause trouble. He's been hosting servers for Intruder, a co-operative, competitive stealth game described on its website as "an immersive, team-based first-person shooter with deadly gunplay, interactive environments, and spatial audio." and while we've been playing I've never had a grievance (injustice, wrong, injury, ill, unfairness) perpetrated by him. He is also a fan of peanut butter burgers, which I believe places him as a man of taste above most forum-goers.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #319854

if he went through all this effort just to appeal when he could just ban evade, it kinda makes me want to give him a chance. And if he hacked your account, danno, he could have done some bad stuff I bet and he didn't, so there's that too.

unban this madman
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #319855

also i have no clue who is who anymore so if i'm falling for the most elaborate joke of all time i regret nothing
danno

Post by danno » #319856

For starters I'm not fucking sawrge and I'm tired of getting mixed up with him
he doesn't even play anymore
why is he an admin

If I had to bet, he's probably the one responsible for giving Russell my password in the first. He and Russell have used metacommunications in game to shitten up the entire server experience for fucking half a decade now. Blacklist him too, this is not a joke. It's time to take out the trash.

I don't uhnderstand your second point. My eyes keep going crossways when I even try to read that dumb shit

Second of all, I am not unstable. Fuck off, you're the crazy one clearly
danno

Post by danno » #319859

Now I don't even know IF sawrge posted it or not, or WHO could be posting on my account. This is outrageou
dannnnnnnnnnnnnno

Post by dannnnnnnnnnnnnno » #319860

Armhulen wrote:if he went through all this effort just to appeal when he could just ban evade, it kinda makes me want to give him a chance. And if he hacked your account, danno, he could have done some bad stuff I bet and he didn't, so there's that too.

unban this madman
thank you for the support friend

i have presented my credentails, you can see my fuckign ban reason is Requested, i am telling YOU PERSONALLY, RIGHT NOW, I DID NOT REQUESTEN THIS SHITS

danno is a fucking crazy person, he has people on his account 24/7 shitposting, he's always handing out antag to his friends (but not me FORMER FRIEND)

guys, look into it, read between the line
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #319865

I really don't know how to feel about this one.
I've known Russell for almost as long as I've played. In this time, he has done nothing but lie to me constantly. About everything. I told him I preferred short hair on girls and in spite of agreeing with me he told me for three years he hated it and it was the worst look a woman could have.
I enjoy Nintendo. Russel pretended for at least two years to have never owned a Nintendo console and would constantly phone me while I was in class only to shout "HEY JUNIOR, ENJOYING THE SKINNER BOX? KINDERGARTEN'S NEXT DOOR, POOPY DIPE."
Russell went so far as to intercept a truck carrying a shipment of copies of Super Smash Bros: For 3DS two days prior to the game's release after I told him it was the most hyped I'd ever been for a game. He robbed the driver at gunpoint and crashed the semi into a lake. Two years later he revealed to me that he was also very excited for the game but did not have the opportunity to face it in light of court proceedings.
Russell has hidden at least eighteen male and female SOs from me, some of which he was juggling (or "spinning" as he calls it, being an avid member of the pickup artist community (a fact he never revealed about himself and that I only discovered from browsing the pua subreddit for laughs (note: he is a frequent digg user and yet constantly mocks me for occasionally browsing the site))) together. He would come home every night and listen to me complain about my lack of GF and then tell me he's a proud volcel and would never be so deranged as to look at another human and feel physical or mental attraction. Sometimes he'd say this as he was receiving sex. It was disgusting.

My entire relationship with him has been built on lies. Lies, deceit, and the pure infinite void of betrayal. He's a conman and a ne'er-do-well. I don't think there's anything to gain by unbanning this fiend.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #319869

i fixed the usernames
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #319947

bring back cow rp russel you fucking faggot.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #319951

I think we all have to agree at this point that it is unacceptable for oranges to call russell a lil homie gay ass. Just because someone doesn't support cow rp doesn't make them a lil homie gay ass, and now isn't the time for divisive purity tests. admins and players have to come together, and oranges boosting his brand by calling banned players lil homie gay ass isn't helping the discourse. Thanks for reading, friends.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #319982

Reading this makes me feel like I'm in a fucking fever dream
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #319983

you guys missed the shed.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #319985

Is there anything said in this thread that is remotely serious aside from the couple of people that made the mistake of assuming these weren't shitposts?
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Yoshmaster
Byond Username: YOSHMASTER

Post by Yoshmaster » #319986

Sometimes I try to say a thing when russell is speaking he'll say "what" like he didn't hear what I said after I said it. That seems pretty rude actually and I don't tnhik that's proper behavior from a tg station player to have
Russell needs to "shape up" before he can play into a thriving online community like tg station 13:
1. stop trying to hack me
I know you try to give me viruses every time you send me a "funny reaction image" and it's an exe, cut the shit or I will get serious
danno

Post by danno » #319987

you virulent cur
so someone can hack an admin's forum account and it's fine as long as it's someone you don't like?
it made everyone in adminbus shuffle passwords for fucks sake
this is not a game bitch
I will split thee

For starters, since this is once again open for review I am pleading that the miscreant RussellTalbott be placed on a blacklist so his plan can be put to rest once and for all

He has been conducting a non stop harassment campaign in an attempt to wittle down my mental fortitude through various mediums including Mumble and Discord

he thinks he's won because you fucks think this is a joke and think somehow sawrge is behind it because you can't turn your tiny little crunch brains on long enough to see that an insane sociopath is trying to destroy my career
danno

Post by danno » #319988

Evil cannot win out
BLACKLIST RUSSELL TALBOTT
danno

Post by danno » #319989

oh my god look at his FORUM NAME for CHRIST SAKE he's A CRAZY PERSON WHO IS OUT TO CHOP MY FUCKING BONES AND ROAST THEM

IS THIS FUNNY TO YOU
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #319991

i thought you were friends
feem

Post by feem » #319992

are you okay
danno

Post by danno » #319993

I thought he was a harmless irrelevant until he contracted a hitman to hack into my forum account to appeal his ban
feem

Post by feem » #319994

I'm serious this is worrying me are you okay
danno

Post by danno » #319996