[shadowlight213] Quiet - permaban for spam

Appeals which have been closed.
Spocky

[shadowlight213] Quiet - permaban for spam

Post by Spocky » #333013

Byond account and character name: Spocky - Quiet
Banning admin: shadowlight213
Ban type: both servers
Ban length and reason: permanent - "Seems to continue spamming behavior after being warned and banned multiple times. Come back when you're over 18, or can at least act like it. You've had multiple last chances and have continued.
https://atlantaned.space/newSS13tools/r ... rue#L-1035 was the last straw.
Time ban was placed: 2017-09-01 18:08:21 PDT
Server you were playing when banned: I dont remember
Your side of the story:
i was playing as a mime and a priest decides to kill me and entrap my being into an item in his possession. just some mischievous fun, part of the game, yada yada w/e. i tried to bargain with him to put me back as a ghost or something, but he said no, so i decided to annoy him by spamming 'penis' for a brief moment. my reasoning was since only he could hear me telepathically, just a little mild brief spamming wouldnt be bad. the round continued and ended without any problems and i came to play again only to see my ban message.

i realize even if only one person can hear it and its only brief, spam is still spam. im aware im on thin ice, but i ask simply to have this perma ban reduced to a week ban or something. :(
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Re: [shadowlight213] Quiet - permaban for spam

Post by Shadowlight213 » #333019

You've been on thin ice for a while. This isn't just a one time thing. You have multiple notes about spam, poor behavior, IC in OOC, you've been banned from OOC before, and you just came off a ban for using someone's IC in OOC to hunt down and space them. You've been told multiple times to cut out the spam, and to improve your behavior. It apparently hasn't worked.
If you knew spam is spam, and have been banned for it before, why did you do it?
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333021

what i meant to say was i realized after that spam in any form even to just one person and regardless of the volume is still spam. i realize this was a dumb thing to do especially right after getting off from another ban, and even with this in mind i feel i should get another chance to prove ive improved since my last banning.

im kind of cornered considering my history, and i realize ive gotten a number of chances to redeem myself, perhaps more than i should have, and i just hope we can reduce the punishment from this momentary lapse of reasoning. at the time, what to me was just goofing around was still being really annoying to another player.

i can assure you it wont happen again. :(
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #333042

Hi, I was the chaplain that round.
You did get taken down and sharded for running up to the hops windows and invisiwalling it just to annoy the 5+ or so people waiting there for about 10-15 times.
After that, you also stole the rod and what not, knowing full well there's no security.
There was a lot of other shittery such as the first line of a player doing anything in the logs is you punching someone for no reason.

You were being purposely as annoying as you could possibly be just to get under peoples skin, then you are surprised that they won't release you because your reasoning is to griff some more as a ghost.

Some other related logs to the incident:
Quiet/Spocky: dont take off my my mime mask retard
Quiet/Spocky: plz put my mime mask back on
Quiet/Spocky: fag
Shade of Quiet/Spocky: can you make me a revenant or red ghost
20 lines of spamming "penis"
Shade of Quiet/Spocky: come on put me into something cool so, im bound to you so i cant take revenge or whatever

Either way, I didn't ahelp this or anything. I felt justice was served. I did make fun of you being so immature in the Discords and the admins took note of your spamming which I made fun of and they took it from there.
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333044

10-15 times? not even close and you know it, i was walling in you cause you attacked me and after when you took me down i took the rod off from you cause you kept hitting me with it.
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333049

dont know what good it will do but i just want to point out a lot of racist and childish humour talk goes on in this station without punishment. not saying non-excessive cases of it SHOULD be punished, but i thought a more permissable atmosphere of such uh humour and laidback tolerance compared to other stations was part of this servers appeal
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333050

not to say i was being racist or anything.

i realize how cornered my situation is right now and am trying to help my case in whatever meager way i can lol.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #333051

Spocky wrote:10-15 times? not even close and you know it, i was walling in you cause you attacked me and after when you took me down i took the rod off from you cause you kept hitting me with it.
No, admins can check with the hop for this, he can shed light on this if this is questioned.
You walled 10 fucking times at least and everyone was getting pissed off. One of the reasons that when the AI announced you were dead people's first response was "Lionus Bailey/Baverage: he was a cuck of the highest order".
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333053

also please note that adastra has made it clear he just wants to make my situation more difficult for laughs and in the larger picture he has nothing to do with the case at hand.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #333055

Spocky wrote:also please note that adastra has made it clear he just wants to make my situation more difficult for laughs and in the larger picture he has nothing to do with the case at hand.
I'm just explaining my part of the situation since it indirectly lead to your ban.
Unless the admins want to state otherwise, this is allowed under the an0n3 amendment.
Also please stop sending me multiple PMs about this, if you wish to discuss anything please do it here since it's transparent.
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333056

fair enough, but please don't exaggerate things for effect (like, i only sent you two pms but you chose to say "multiple" for obvious reasons.)
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333058

also i how did you know if i had known there was no security or not? as a non antag mim, i cant say knowing the state of securty is important and at the time i gave no such thing any thought, but you chose to twist and add that for obvious reasons.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #333062

It's amazing you do this literally hours after my ban on you for using ooc information to hunt down someone ic and space them.
As someone who generally watches this guy's behavior I recommend he be made to wait a bit. He hasn't improved a bit.
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #333066

i was clown this round

immediately after this mime spawned in with me they punched me for absolutely no reason then tried to invisible wall block me in the theatre room so they could get the soap + pie. i just walked outside using the maint bypass and they threw two pies at me, both of which I caught, so because I outplayed their pies they chased me spamming disarms cancerously, and they wouldnt stop chasing me and trying to disarm until I got a borg to flash them

wew

https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/bas ... 9/game.txt

Code: Select all

[16:28:13]SAY: OWO NOTICES PIZZA WHATS THIS/Basilman : THE MIME THREW TWO PIES AT ME AND I CAUGHT THEM BOTH (123,143,2)
[16:28:15]SAY: OWO NOTICES PIZZA WHATS THIS/Basilman : SO THEY GOT MAD (123,143,2)
wew.
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333067

that punch was legit accidental, i wanted to give you a hug then block and pie you. i mean, as a mime isnt this tradition? i get spawn blocked and pied when im clown and spawn with a mime pretty regularly.
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333069

i realize this can seem poopy on paper but as a mime, you cant really do much but goof around? isnt the the mime basically the station punching bag?
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #333071

in addition:

[16:25:16]	8,174,1	OOC: Spocky/(Spocky): lol all the admin notes about me using the name dindu nuffin cracks me up
he names himself dindu nuffin and his gimmick is being a shitter, i mean one round i arrested him multiple times and he keeps instigating shit again

wew
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #333074

Spocky I've given you so many bans notes warnings and talks.
Why do you still disregard the rules and act like a dick to everyone?
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #333075

Infact you've probably had more warnings than most people would get over such a short period of time.
How do we know you're serious?
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333078

i found that funny cause they took offense to the name for being ooc and i was told to stop using the name for non-mime roles, which i did.
i play differently, and i suppose more tolerably, as sec and other roles. i guess i just need to renew how to play mime

if i werent serious, i wouldve been permabanned already long ago. i think ive improved considerably since i started playing on tg.
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333080

i also wouldnt be spending my afternoon defending myself in this thread lol
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #333081

Your notes beg to differ as well as I.
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333082

well consider the time between now and my last admin note, unless one was added for the using ooc for ic incident
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #333087

How do you accidentally punch someone when you spawn on help intent
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #333088

with hotkeys it's actually really easy to cycle through intents unintentionally
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #333089

Oh
Hotkeys are for scrubs
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #333092

Spocky wrote:well consider the time between now and my last admin note, unless one was added for the using ooc for ic incident
You did this literally hours after your ban from me expired.
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333098

im aware of that kev and addressed it and thats over the point i was making
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #333099

Yeah and my input on this (I was going to perma you over this anyways but I wasn't at a computer to do it when it was brought up in chat so Shadowlight did it.) is you had WAY too many chances and I honestly don't think you're going to suddenly turn into a good player over a day.
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #333100

2017-09-01 18:07:34
shadowlight213
Bagil
(MANUAL BAN) Seems to continue spamming behavior after being warned and banned multiple times. Come back when you're over 18, or can at least act like it. You've had multiple last chances and have continued. https://atlantaned.space/newSS13tools/round.php?round=75549&logs=true#L-1035 was the last straw. (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)
2017-08-29 09:09:32
kevinz000
Bagil
Banned for 2880 minutes - If someone ICs in OOCs, you ahelp it. You do not use that OOC information to hunt them down IC to space them without any IC reasoning. You're about at the end of your rope on the server, I'd suggest seriously reconsidering your behavior and attitude when you come back.
2017-08-25 07:27:08
bobdobbington
Sybil
Banned for 15 minutes - IC in OOC
2017-08-25 04:15:08
armhulenn
Bagil
Warned - Shuttle griff, broke windows in transit for fun
2017-08-24 02:25:29
kevinz000
Sybil
Banned from OOC - Toxicity
2017-08-21 20:16:00
gouty
Sybil
Warned - Abusing "me" verb - "says in sign language--hey i want super powers too pelase sir"
2017-08-21 19:58:56
gouty
Sybil
Warned - More "I have a question" and "nuke disks in boxes" spam
2017-08-21 04:04:03
kevinz000
Sybil
told dindu nuffin is an excessively OOC name that should only be used as clown/mime/wizard/whatever names.
2017-08-19 16:37:32
kevinz000
Sybil
Banned for 15 minutes - ic in ooc
2017-08-19 02:05:26
mralphonzo
Sybil
Warned - As a death commando, hopped on an admin death turret, killed his fellow death squad officer and his commanding officer. Don't pull that teamkilling nonsense again.
2017-08-17 23:43:21
bgobandit
Sybil
Reports of shitcurity behavior, keep an eye on
2017-08-15 15:30:08
gouty
Sybil
Warned - As an abductor scientist killed an abductee and attacked their scientist.
2017-08-13 15:36:06
gouty
Sybil
Warned - Spamming "I have a question" in OOC, in reference to their earlier spam about nuke disks in boxes
2017-08-13 15:19:53
gouty
Sybil
Apparently spamming in OOC ("what if during nuke, a captain hid the disk in a box, in a backpack filled with boxes, in a crate filled with backpacks filled with boxes, in a room filled with crates filled with backpacks filled with boxes?"), only seen it once from them but many people in OOC kept telling them to stop, and ahelped it.
2017-08-08 02:49:23
armhulenn
Sybil
found metagrudging kevinz000, respond badly if he does something like this again
2017-08-06 06:19:18
armhulenn
Sybil
like super last warning on ooc usage he's a complete shit with it, ic ooc and just being toxic in general
2017-08-06 06:18:27
armhulenn
Sybil
warned - fake ic ooc is still ic ooc
2017-08-06 06:17:36
armhulenn
Sybil
warned - suicided in hallways as sec
2017-07-30 23:57:00
darkgenerallord
Bagil
Banned for 120 minutes - Spocky: what the fuck you can get arrested just for being in a gang? And then attempted to justify it by saying it's not IC in OOC because it's not talking about himself. You are fairly consistently toxic in OOC, this is another problem. Please either improve your OOC behavior or your ability to use OOC will be removed.
2017-07-23 16:19:12
gouty
Bagil
Warned - Spam disarmed someone just arriving on the shuttle as a sec officer. See note from earlier today about antagonising people fnr.
2017-07-23 09:38:59
kevinz000
Sybil
Might just be my subjectiveness but I've told him to stop antagonizing everyone he meets just for the keks. Whether it's OOC bashing and randomly calling people things/telling them to STFU without being in the conversation, or IC greytide every round, it's time to stop and I've told him to cool it.
2017-07-16 02:10:33
darkgenerallord
Bagil
Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer - As HoS, ignored his duties to run off to EVA and explore space at shift start, while more or less ignoring the Security channel. This was despite very early calls of a revolution. Likely would have been a warning, but you have prior warnings and headbans. Please either change your job preferences to not randomly get them, or actually play the role.
2017-06-22 03:45:16
darkgenerallord
Bagil
Warned about giving somebody a vape filled with spray-tan, and then even jokingly recommending lynching. This lead to both the lynching and gibbing of said person. Probably was too lenient.
2017-06-20 00:07:40
bgobandit
Sybil
Warned -- OOC in IC "ur mom"
2017-05-08 08:16:12
owegno
Bagil
Banned from Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Security Officer - Can't handle roles with guns from what I have seen. As said in the note below whenever he plays he seems to get lynched by the crew for doing something dumb. The straw that broke this camels back being them tasing and cuffing a botanist to at roundstart for being in toolstorage, all so they could interogate them. If you appeal this in 6 months or so once you have learned the game you will probably be unbanned.
owegno
Bagil
Banned from Captain - Can't handle roles with guns from what I have seen. As said in the note below whenever he plays he seems to get lynched by the crew for doing something dumb. The straw that broke this camels back being them tasing and cuffing a botanist to at roundstart for being in toolstorage, all so they could interogate them. If you appeal this in 6 months or so once you have learned the game you will probably be unbanned.
owegno
Bagil
Banned from Head of Personnel - Can't handle roles with guns from what I have seen. As said in the note below whenever he plays he seems to get lynched by the crew for doing something dumb. The straw that broke this camels back being them tasing and cuffing a botanist to at roundstart for being in toolstorage, all so they could interogate them. If you appeal this in 6 months or so once you have learned the game you will probably be unbanned.
2017-05-06 08:13:39
owegno
Bagil
I'm not sure whats up with this guy but every day he seems to get in some kind of pickle as security that gets him lynched, he really doesn't seem to take the role seriously and starts fights with people FNR a ton.
2017-03-24 07:28:00
owegno
Bagil
Warned for early launching the shuttle FNR
2017-03-22 04:49:16
cedarbridge
Bagil
Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer - Weekban from head positions - Instantly going braindead as captain twice with barely any notice and once in the middle of a hallway. If your connection can't support sticking around then you should avoid playing positions of responsibility.
2017-03-21 00:23:28
CID-Error
Bagil
Detected as using a cid randomizer.

2017-09-01 18:08:21
shadowlight213
Server
Permanent	(MANUAL BAN) Seems to continue spamming behavior after being warned and banned multiple times. Come back when you're over 18, or can at least act like it. You've had multiple last chances and have continued. https://atlantaned.space/newSS13tools/round.php?round=75549&logs=true#L-1035 was the last straw. (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)	Active
2017-08-29 09:09:35
kevinz000
Server
2880 Minutes	If someone ICs in OOCs, you ahelp it. You do not use that OOC information to hunt them down IC to space them without any IC reasoning. You're about at the end of your rope on the server, I'd suggest seriously reconsidering your behavior and attitude when you come back.	Expired
2017-08-31 09:09:35

2017-08-25 07:27:22
bobdobbington
Server
15 Minutes	IC in OOC	Expired
2017-08-25 07:42:22

2017-08-24 02:25:25
kevinz000
OOC
60 Minutes	Toxicity	Expired
2017-08-24 03:25:25

2017-08-19 16:38:06
kevinz000
Server
15 Minutes	ic in ooc	Expired
2017-08-19 16:53:06

2017-07-30 23:56:58
darkgenerallord
Server
120 Minutes	Spocky: what the fuck you can get arrested just for being in a gang? And then attempted to justify it by saying it's not IC in OOC because it's not talking about himself. You are fairly consistently toxic in OOC, this is another problem. Please either improve your OOC behavior or your ability to use OOC will be removed.	Expired
2017-07-31 01:56:58

2017-07-16 02:10:44
darkgenerallord
Captain
4320 Minutes	As HoS, ignored his duties to run off to EVA and explore space, while more or less ignoring the Security channel. This was during a revolution. Likely would have been a warning, but you have prior warnings and headbans. Please either change your job preferences to not randomly get them, or actually play the role.	Expired
2017-07-19 02:10:44

darkgenerallord
Head of Personnel
4320 Minutes	As HoS, ignored his duties to run off to EVA and explore space, while more or less ignoring the Security channel. This was during a revolution. Likely would have been a warning, but you have prior warnings and headbans. Please either change your job preferences to not randomly get them, or actually play the role.	Expired

darkgenerallord
Head of Security

darkgenerallord
Chief Engineer

darkgenerallord
Research Director

darkgenerallord
Chief Medical Officer

2017-05-08 08:16:19
owegno
Head of Personnel
Permanent	Can\'t handle roles with guns from what I have seen. As said in the note below whenever he plays he seems to get lynched by the crew for doing something dumb. The straw that broke this camels back being them tasing and cuffing a botanist to at roundstart for being in toolstorage, all so they could interogate them. If you appeal this in 2 months or so once you have learned the game you will probably be unbanned.	Unbanned
owegno

2017-07-12 00:36:08

2017-05-08 08:16:14
owegno
Captain
Permanent	Can\'t handle roles with guns from what I have seen. As said in the note below whenever he plays he seems to get lynched by the crew for doing something dumb. The straw that broke this camels back being them tasing and cuffing a botanist to at roundstart for being in toolstorage, all so they could interogate them. If you appeal this in 2 months or so once you have learned the game you will probably be unbanned.	Unbanned
owegno

2017-07-12 00:36:10

2017-05-08 08:16:08
owegno
Head of Security
owegno

2017-07-12 00:36:22

owegno
Warden
owegno

2017-07-12 00:36:20

owegno
Detective
owegno

2017-07-12 00:36:16

owegno
Security Officer
owegno

2017-07-12 00:36:25

2017-03-22 04:49:15
cedarbridge
Captain
10080 Minutes	Weekban from head positions - Instantly going braindead as captain twice with barely any notice and once in the middle of a hallway. If your connection can't support sticking around then you should avoid playing positions of responsibility.	Unbanned
bgobandit

2017-03-23 04:38:17

cedarbridge
Head of Personnel
10080 Minutes	Weekban from head positions - Instantly going braindead as captain twice with barely any notice and once in the middle of a hallway. If your connection can't support sticking around then you should avoid playing positions of responsibility.	Unbanned
bgobandit

2017-03-23 04:38:20

cedarbridge
Head of Security
bgobandit

2017-03-23 04:38:21

cedarbridge
Chief Engineer
bgobandit

2017-03-23 04:38:25

cedarbridge
Research Director
bgobandit

2017-03-23 04:38:28

cedarbridge
Chief Medical Officer
bgobandit

2017-03-23 04:38:30

Total Connections: 983
First seen: 2017-03-04 06:06:53 Last seen: 2017-09-01 16:23:32
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333102

i figured this was going to be an isolated thing since only the chaplin could hear me and i wasnt going to spam him continuously, and i didnt realize it wasnt going to be broadcasted for laughs on a discord server (not that this excuses what i did). what i did was dumb but i feel i should get one more chance to redeem myself. :(
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333103

i could debate the offenses posted were minor save for the last 2 ones.

edit oops didnt see those were all my admin notes. you can see how they got significantly less severe
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333106

even if i could get this down to like a month ban then return on super tight probation where the slightest infraction will result a perma im willing to do to show how serious i am about changing
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #333120

Spocky wrote:i figured this was going to be an isolated thing since only the chaplin could hear me and i wasnt going to spam him continuously, and i didnt realize it wasnt going to be broadcasted for laughs on a discord server (not that this excuses what i did). what i did was dumb but i feel i should get one more chance to redeem myself. :(
I think you're misunderstanding the fact that spam is never fine. I wasn't the only one hearing it, all the ghosts will see all the chat.
Honestly I didn't think it was that big of a deal but the fact you have a history doing this is what's the issue for the admins.
Last edited by Dax Dupont on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333121

AdAstraPerAspera wrote:
Spocky wrote:i figured this was going to be an isolated thing since only the chaplin could hear me and i wasnt going to spam him continuously, and i didnt realize it wasnt going to be broadcasted for laughs on a discord server (not that this excuses what i did). what i did was dumb but i feel i should get one more chance to redeem myself. :(
I think you're misunderstanding that spam is never fine.
can you please stop?

read the last line in the op.
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333122

how would the ghosts hear? as a shade arent you still technically not dead?
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #333127

ghosts can hear all conversations unless you choose to set it to local only.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #333131

Spocky wrote:
AdAstraPerAspera wrote:
can you please stop?

Right just because you say "I understand spam is wrong" but you still do it after having several notes about spam then it's clear you don't understand it's wrong or you simply don't care. It's why you're here and not on the server.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333132

oh well i thought when you were a shade bound to an item you werent a ghost and still technically 'alive' but only whoever bound you could hear you.

i have ghost chat set to local only which is prob why i thought this. :<
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333135

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:
Spocky wrote:
AdAstraPerAspera wrote:
can you please stop?

Right just because you say "I understand spam is wrong" but you still do it after having several notes about spam then it's clear you don't understand it's wrong or you simply don't care. It's why you're here and not on the server.
my past infractions for spam were mostly just for posting a certain meme question, not the traditonal definition of spamming
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #333146

You're clearly very excited by the prospect of playing on our servers, and I understand that you enjoy it. I'm sure we would be glad to have you back at another time if you're able to modify your behavior.

Right now, however, your note history demonstrates that despite numerous warnings and bannings, you have not substantially changed your behavior.

Please redirect your desire to play here and your enjoyment of the servers and community into learning restraint. Please re-read the rules and consider how your behavior might infringe them.

This permaban was placed today, and you're appealing it today. It is unlikely to be lifted today.
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333245

ty for the advice. i didnt post this expecting to get an immediate lift of my ban, im just hoping it can be reduced from a perma to like even a lengthy non-perma ban.

im playing furstation (paradise) and they have a super strict atmosphere so i suppose im using that as my training wheels in the mean time heh
Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #333319

Im not going to lift this ban. Not right now at least. Nor do I think just lowering it to a timed ban is wise right now.
Play on another server for a while, and appeal in a month or so. If you can get a recommendation from the admins there saying you've improved, that usually really helps an appeal.
This way we know that you've been working to improve yourself in the meantime, rather than simply waiting out a ban.
Spocky

Post by Spocky » #333324

aww.. the admins there? they dont even know me tho. can i bump this thread in a month or so?
Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #333352

Make a new thread in a month.
Also, just play normally, don't worry about the admins knowing or not knowing you. It's a lot easier to get noticed by admins for doing something bad than doing something good. A lack of notes and a lot of playtime on the server is usually a sign of a good player.
When you make the new appeal, ask them to provide a recommendation, or post your notes. If you can't, just let me know, and I'll see if I can get the information myself.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #333678

Going to close this and later consider it resolve.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current