Nightmare

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: Nightmare

Post by Cobby » #334521

Bottom post of the previous page:

Either works (see: bayonetta)
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #334534

I agree with the notion that they should get a distinct colour scheme. Combinations of black and red are way too common - there's security, syndicate, cult and more.
Bring back papercult.

captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #334535

Make them bright green and yellow.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #334540

captain sawrge wrote:Make them bright green and yellow.
they should be sick-green and piss-yellow.
私は完璧
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #334544

Why not black and purple?
Bring back papercult.

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #334554

Because the xhuis sprites don't look amazing and the black and red one is animated to pulse

Or we could just go with the runeless one and give it a nice eye color v
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #334571

Make them pure white
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #334596

The old shadowling sprites (spooky eyes and a black body) seems like it'd fit best until a different look for them is decided on, as they're better-looking than the shadowperson sprites as well as more iconic for old-timers who were around for original slings
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #334669

Got a chance to trade for it today.

Thoughts:

1) Doors are a problem. I had to destroy every (ID required) airlock in my area because getting caught in the light disables your only escape tool so it was suicide to go into a new area without destroying a door to give you an escape route on foot. Your only other option is to hold an ID in your free hand but just like having to smash open a half dozen doors, it's clumsy and not ideal. This either requires an AOE anti-light spell (i.e. statues, or the old sling spells), or some alternative mobility option. Nightmare play encourages you to de-power rooms so it also makes sense that their armblade should pry open unpowered doors. I think one solution here might be to just let their armblade crack open any non-bolted door instantly - or making a click on the door let you phase through it even while lit. I think another reasonably fair idea would be to let the Nightmare have a large AOE that causes lights to flicker and after about 10 seconds all the "affected" lights will either blow out or temporarily shut off. It would also add to the spook factor since right now they don't really have a lot of flavor that is apparent to anyone else.

2) They're a tad TOO sensitive to light. Not from damage, but even the slightest hint of light will disable shadow walk. Going by a (fulltile) window to space in a pitch black room will disable shadow walk. The current night vision options compound this issue because you have to pick between "I can notice slight amounts of light but only because I can't see anything else because im blind" or "Ok I have night vision but its really hard to notice small amounts of light". This also means that stuff like being "immune to gunfire in shadows" is virtually useless since anyone holding a flashlight+PDA will trigger you being "in the light" from the same distance they can actually see you - so outside of people blindly spraying lasers down a maint hall, it's pretty useless.

3) Melee-only combat is pretty awkward. My first victim got away and yelled about me because they landed two pushes on me back to back while fleeing. Generally speaking trying to hit someone at full speed is very difficult, at the same time it would be an obvious death sentence if Nightmares got to slow/stun people. The least controversial buff would be that if its dark enough for me to dodge bullets, its probably dark enough for me to dodge the flailing of some half-dead doctor. It's hard to strike a balance here but at the end of the day I think the Nightmare should have more combat options besides "Naked man with esword". It really depends on whether you want the Nightmare to be able to take on the average security officer with a flashlight on their helmet. As it stands you can only target the weak and defenseless, anyone with a gun or stun weapon will easily kill you.

4) I didn't test it but my first instinct after playing was "I would really like to get my hand on a spray bottle with water inside". Should probably prevent that if you haven't already.

Those were my first impressions.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #334670

Armblades ought to have the innate ability to jimmy open any non-bolted airlock, unless Kor removed that from the Nightmare's?

Light ought to need to be a certain intensity. Back in the old light system, it was light intensity level 7 to proc being considered in the light
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #334682

1. If there are no lights you can just jaunt out. Why are you destroying doors?

2. Get good!

3. You can jaunt around him dodging attacks in the darkness
Oldman Robustin

Post by Oldman Robustin » #334698

I explained it dude, if you're being hunted (by people with lights obviously) then you can't escape through doors, you have to destroy doors so you have somewhere you can run and try to regain shadow-walking.

Jaunting in middle of a melee fight isn't an option, as soon as you get in range to hit them they can hit you, it's that simple.
ChangelingRain
Byond Username: ChangelingRain
Github Username: ChangelingRain

Post by ChangelingRain » #334700

They're not stun immune and they can hold items, which means they can abuse the combat system like humans do but one man with one taser is the end of you. This sucks.
They should be immune to stuns, but not able to hold items, so they're a more consistent threat instead of losing to the first man with a taser they encounter.
Plays Joan Lung and various AIs and cyborgs with mythology and magical creature-themed names. Joan on IRC.
earth-clawing illuminati trans girl
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #334703

Anonmare wrote:Armblades ought to have the innate ability to jimmy open any non-bolted airlock, unless Kor removed that from the Nightmare's?

Light ought to need to be a certain intensity. Back in the old light system, it was light intensity level 7 to proc being considered in the light
It isn't an actual armblade

In regards to intensity I could make the projectile avoidance chance scale with how much light there is rather than only work in absolute darkness

I'll probably add some kind of melee resistance in the dark as well
ChangelingRain wrote:They're not stun immune and they can hold items, which means they can abuse the combat system like humans do but one man with one taser is the end of you. This sucks.
They should be immune to stuns, but not able to hold items, so they're a more consistent threat instead of losing to the first man with a taser they encounter.
If you're referring to the entire regular function of the combat system as abuse then the problem probably isn't with the specific antag we can't just keep giving everyone stun immunity (it'd also take away from the glass cannon aspect if you couldn't slow/stun them and they could always just run back until they found darkness)
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #334704

Most people in the game are done in one taser and this is supposed to be somewhere between traitor and ling in power level so I think its too early to just give them flat stun immunity, or else they're gonna be somewhere approaching wizard or slaughter demon
Oldman Robustin

Post by Oldman Robustin » #334709

I think you ought to try it while testing.

The big difference between this and wizards/demons/whatever is their escape is 100% conditional on being in the dark.

An assistant with a bola, lights in each slot, and a welding tool (or just give him an improvised shotgun) can beat a nightmare by themselves - it's hardly comparable to something like a wizard or slaughter demon.

As a compromise you could make it so that stuns just deal a flat -30 stamina damage to the Nightmare.

Basically if the aggressive party has enough lights, the Nightmare can only flee on foot and if they try to engage the aggressor they run the risk of being injured (slowed) and wholly incapable of escaping. I don't think stun immunity is unreasonable in that situation, I kind of like it because it puts ordinary crew with makeshift weapons and lots of light on a more even footing with security.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #334710

Oldman Robustin wrote:I think you ought to try it while testing.

The big difference between this and wizards/demons/whatever is their escape is 100% conditional on being in the dark.

An assistant with a bola, lights in each slot, and a welding tool (or just give him an improvised shotgun) can beat a nightmare by themselves - it's hardly comparable to something like a wizard or slaughter demon.
Attacking them once would destroy all lights on them. Then, either kill them or jaunt out!
HeatherK
Byond Username: Odhisius

Post by HeatherK » #334726

With a nonviolent objective I found it to be a really refreshing experience. The moment people resort to immediately attacking it it's going to be a whole different experience, but the fact that I could be chill and have the security be lax with me really changed how everything plays out.

My only request would be to maybe have say a very temporary buff for xray visison to get a quick snapshot of the area around you

Edit: Also I must admit I'm really not a fan of the name of them. Faithless as someone during my round said does sound kinda cool, or maybe Shadow Walker or something
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #334784

Give a two second warning period for when a Nightmare enters light, and prevent him moving farther into light, but allow him a brief window to backpedal into darkness. Nightmares do not have turf/object vision, so they will often wind up trapped inside a lit room. Also, I find myself popping up on walls a LOT. If you have a copy of the map open in DM, you can use this to be in position to smash a light as soon as you are forced out of Shadow Walk onto a wall.

Overall, I feel this antag is a little too weak when it comes to snuffing out lights. If you get trapped in a room that is lit by light behind a window, well, it is going to be rough escaping even if nobody finds you!
HeatherK

Post by HeatherK » #334815

I found the weakness was quite warranted, if how quickly I obliterated a changeling with my not-armblade is anything to go by.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #334829

Well, I retract my earlier objections, then. I am not robust, so I do not know the full potential of the antag, although the not-blade is quite powerful (25 force, 35 armor pen) besides being a light-eater. In my hands, the role is at best an annoying mosquito, but to someone robust, it might be something much more. I guess we should keep it as is and see if it needs adjustment later.
HeatherK

Post by HeatherK » #334849

I'm sure the role can be tweaked and balanced some more, because I'm sure if there's more than one opponent then the poor Nightmare will be overwhelmed. However with the free and useable hand, you could maybe grab an emp grenade and have that at the helm if you expect something bad to happen. It's got the potential to be as robust as a smash-and-dash wizard, but at the same time you can get fucked up so easily.

It very much feels like a fun antagonist to RP as. Even if more than anything it's because people don't know the meta to slam dunk Nightmares yet.
Oldman Robustin

Post by Oldman Robustin » #334863

I'll reiterate that first and foremost there needs to be a way to deal with airlocks/doors, insta-prying seems to be a fair way to make travel reasonable without making them impossible to catch.

I wasn't aware that hitting someone destroyed ALL their lights, I thought it was a one-hit for one-light kind of deal, so I might try to be more aggressive in the future with slapping people when they chase me.

Also I forgot to mention in my first comment: Nightmares should have innate radio, at least common, use whatever logic you need to justify it but it's no fun being the station terror if you can't even hear them getting spooked. Perhaps you don't even need a microphone but playing in pure silence isn't that fun.
Last edited by Oldman Robustin on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #334866

Oldman Robustin wrote: I wasn't aware that hitting someone destroyed ALL their lights, I thought it was a one-hit for one-light kind of deal, so I might try to be more aggressive in the future with slapping people when they chase me.
I'll make sure to clarify that when the role gets actual spawn text. I was actually wondering why you weren't hitting the people pursuing you.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #335033

Just got nightmare for a round, it was really fun- some of the best antagonist fun I've had in a while. Feel like they're pretty balanced in their current state. Thanks Kor!
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #335039

BeeSting12 wrote:Just got nightmare for a round, it was really fun- some of the best antagonist fun I've had in a while. Feel like they're pretty balanced in their current state. Thanks Kor!
THIS MAN KNOWS.

These things are so fast paced I LOVE THAT ADRENALINEEEEE

giving me shadowling as a gift is one thing

giving me shadowling that is better than the original shadowling is another
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #335080

It's almost like codebaby buffs to negate every situation you could encounter was a bad thing and all the game really needed is to let the people lose.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #335174

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:This sounds like a great opportunity to add a Heart of Darkness item for reference sake although I'm not sure what it's functionality would be
Implanting the heart makes you grow the arm blade?
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #335181

Kor wrote:
ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:This sounds like a great opportunity to add a Heart of Darkness item for reference sake although I'm not sure what it's functionality would be
Implanting the heart makes you grow the arm blade?
That seems a bit unintuitive that the heart controls who wears the blade although I think having the arm blade surgically removed and be given a new host sounds cool af.

perhaps it allows you to cocoon yourself in darkness to slowly heal like cryo would at the cost of leaving you defenseless while it's happening and for a brief period after [just like cryo]. Light will, as you can imagine, end it prematurely.

Sorta like this [IN LOOKS, NOT IN FUNCTIONALITY HOTS PLAYERS!!!]

"but slings don't have this" - no because fluff wise they have all the "dark" organs working symbiotically to produce passive healing in the darkness.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #335183

Oh and give a visual cue on their body that they have the heart in them like Dark Souls curse but BLACK because Fashion soulsStation 13 is a real thing!
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #335184

It wouldn't be the most intuitive no but any organ that comes from a Nightmare would also be useable by the Nightmare and the cocoon ability would be useless to it, so weird for it to have
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #335192

clearly the answer is to give slings a faster healing in darkness with immobilization ability that does exactly this :^)
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #335216

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:clearly the answer is to give slings a faster healing in darkness with immobilization ability that does exactly this :^)
but that's the opposite of how it works

it's a high speed constantly on the move evading darkness glass cannon, why would it have the ability to enter a stasis
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #335221

Would having the shadow jaunt clear stuns be too much? It'd deal with the issue of people beating it down with disarms etc
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #335225

Armhulen wrote:
ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:clearly the answer is to give slings a faster healing in darkness with immobilization ability that does exactly this :^)

it's a high speed constantly on the move evading darkness glass cannon, why would it have the ability to enter a stasis
Plenty of assassins in mobas which share this style of high mobility play have the ability to get into a stasis to regroup, although some abilities are done more like how our immortality talisman functions.

If they DON'T, they still have the "b" ability.
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #335226

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:
Armhulen wrote:

Plenty of assassins in mobas which share this style of high mobility play have the ability to get into a stasis to regroup, although some abilities are done more like how our immortality talisman functions.

If they DON'T, they still have the "b" ability.
Zul'Jin in HotS is like this, strong damage potiental and self sustain but he is vulnerable while using it as it gets interrupted by damage. Giving nightmare a cocoon would be a nice throwback to shadowlings if I recall? I wasnt around for shadowlings sadly, only before they were implimented and faster they were removed.
HeatherK

Post by HeatherK » #335416

Kor wrote:Would having the shadow jaunt clear stuns be too much? It'd deal with the issue of people beating it down with disarms etc
That might work, but it would need to -not- break restraints. If you got tazed and cuffed but you can escape? You're not getting out of those cuffs too. That way you have the Nightmare loose, but sec/the opponents have maybe 30-60 seconds to find it and catch it, before it gets the cuffs off and can resume.

After playing a round with a second Nightmare, I think maybe a changeling-like hivemind chatter would be very useful. However at the same time, forcing the nightmares to find radios makes it all the more fun. So if you want to communicate with your fellow nightmares, you -need- to blow your cover.

Edit: Another thing I noticed is that until provoked (or if they aren't wanting to hunt you regardless), many assistants and crewmen you encounter often try to help you and side with you. At least until security are after anyone sympathetic to them.
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #335488

possibly unintended consequence of consoles emitting light but nightmares cannot instantly shut off console light/APC lights so they have to break it. maybe hitting it once could shut off the lights for a minute or something?
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
HeatherK

Post by HeatherK » #335513

Honestly given how OP it already is I think that could work. You're strong enough to just smash everything anyway.

I was watching normie tv and realised this clip [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfuZ8NCjSAc[/youtube] is Nightmares in a nutshell, replace the clown noises with LOUD ASS JAUNTING and the mace with a flashlight and tazer. Mace could probably work great on nightmares, actually. HIlariously so, even.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #336054

One thing I've noticed watching them that seems a bit unfun is that borgs just stomp them. Landing the first melee hit on the borg turns their light off for 10 seconds, but them landing the first hit on the Nightmare means the Nightmare is dead so the borg can just keep coming back over and over until they die (the borg also has absurd light range so fleeing is difficult)

Should the armblade fry the headlamp until they visit a recharging station? Until a roboticist puts a new flashlight in them? Leave it as is and the nightmare should just grab sunglasses/a flash?
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #336055

Flashes should damage it and teleport it a short distance ce away since its powers pull it away from the concentrated burst of light.

It should also turn off Borg headlamps and do burn damage on them rather than brute.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #336062

The nightmare shouldn't be required to find sunglasses from somewhere to not be hardcountered by borgs
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #336063

Why'd we give borgs stuns again anyway
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #336067

It was more like of making flashes better against humans, in order to make them more popular, so more people will have a counter to borgs with them. It makes total sense when you think about it.
Bring back papercult.

Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #336068

Kor wrote:Why'd we give borgs stuns again anyway
Because you took away the dedicated stun borg
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #336142

Kor wrote:Why'd we give borgs stuns again anyway
[youtube]x8FNVsbnwWE[/youtube]

Being a harm monitor was not fun to play as.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #336146

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:[youtube]x8FNVsbnwWE[/youtube]
hisscurity is literally made of these
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #336255

Kor you bad man, lings can transform sting people into nightmares - I presume they themselves can also turn into nightmares.

I just had a NIGHTMARISH round where 50% of the crew were nightmares, and 100% of the crew were zombies. So we had a fuckload of zombimares.
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #336256

Nightmares are actually a species, and you can change yourself with the magic mirror. Which means that a wizard can become a nightmare if he wants, although that would be dumb since then he can't use robed spells
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #336290

lumipharon wrote:Kor you bad man, lings can transform sting people into nightmares - I presume they themselves can also turn into nightmares.

I just had a NIGHTMARISH round where 50% of the crew were nightmares, and 100% of the crew were zombies. So we had a fuckload of zombimares.
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/30681

Sounds fun!!! as a one off thing though
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #336311

I'm fairly certain its baton and cablecuffs got removed
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz