[No longer Admin] Daturix

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No longer Admin] Daturix

Post by MrStonedOne » #343200

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Last edited by Okand37 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Daturix

Post by Nilons » #343204

Excellent midis
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #344000

Instantly IC'd my ahelp after the HOP finished me off after an OP (with the disk) sniped me in the chest. Ignored prayer asking why it was IC'd. Had to pester them in deadchat until I got an explanation.

I usually expect that jaded apathy from a mostly inactive oldmin, not a trial.

Edit: Did it again a couple rounds later when I got perma'd for literally going back to where the officer stripped me (the same officer, who was camping in a locker waiting for me to trespass into science because he knew I would want my stuff back) so I could get my items back. Just hit the IC button immediately.
Last edited by Oldman Robustin on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
The_Dreamweaver
Byond Username: The Dreamweaver
Github Username: TheDreamweaver

Post by The_Dreamweaver » #344006

There was particularly uninviting situation continuously happening over multiple rounds due to another player (I won't go into details unless given permission by Daturix), and Daturix handled it for me in a very concise and professional manner, as well as reassured me and apologized for the effect it might have on my gameplay experience. It's been a while since I've seen this level of politeness and dedication to a problem out of an admin. Keep up the great work.
I've escaped this hell community.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #344037

Oldman Robustin wrote:IC issue
I don't feel like hitting the IC issue button is bad- read rule 6:

"In-game administration rulings are final.
Incidences of admin abuse, negligence or disputed rulings can be taken to the forums. If an admin says something was 'looked into, handled, resolved' etc, regarding an issue, it is unlikely an admin will provide any further information. Admins are under no obligation to reveal IC information. Deliberately lying or misrepresenting facts in adminhelps will be dealt with harshly." -The Rules

Daturix does not have to give you any information besides IC issue, which the main purpose of the button he pressed. If you think that it wasn't investigated properly/the ruling was incorrect you can make an admin complaint. Usually we don't want to reveal information relevant to the round in case you come back and decide to valid the antagonist or whatever. (Basically we don't want to affect your decisions unless the guy truly was in the wrong.)

Anyways on topic, Daturix has been a pleasure to work with and all investigations I've watched him do were thorough and he generally seems like a competent admin.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #344161

For some reasons thinks ashlizards are not valid (in my case wanting to harvest their tails for arts and crafts) and that ghost roles do not have relaxed escalation even though I told him there was a policy thread where this is laid out. He did not enquire as to where to find this thread and just kept telling me, wrongly, to not do it again.

Apparently spawning with flavor text to sacrifice corpses to a tendril and worshipping the necropolis/devil does not make them ghost role antagonist(in spite of what other (he)admins have stated in the past) and that they are in fact a religion of peace.

I feel that he could've at least enquired for the link to the thread I referenced instead of just basically going "you're wrong stop arguing with me".

More information:
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 33&t=12511
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules#Lavaland_Rules
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ ... ers.dm#L47
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #344279

AdAstraPerAspera wrote:For some reasons thinks ashlizards are not valid (in my case wanting to harvest their tails for arts and crafts) and that ghost roles do not have relaxed escalation even though I told him there was a policy thread where this is laid out. He did not enquire as to where to find this thread and just kept telling me, wrongly, to not do it again.

Apparently spawning with flavor text to sacrifice corpses to a tendril and worshipping the necropolis/devil does not make them ghost role antagonist(in spite of what other (he)admins have stated in the past) and that they are in fact a religion of peace.

I feel that he could've at least enquired for the link to the thread I referenced instead of just basically going "you're wrong stop arguing with me".

More information:
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 33&t=12511
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules#Lavaland_Rules
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ ... ers.dm#L47
Round ID?
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #344316

No idea, it was days ago.
Oldman Robustin

Post by Oldman Robustin » #344358

It's not that I have a big beef with the IC button, its the part where he "instantly" hits it.

Like I type up a paragraph explaining what happened and literally two seconds later I get a big "IC ISSUE" in my screen.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #344374

it's a substitute for the tl;dr button
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #344418

Oldman Robustin wrote:paragraph explaining what happened
If your initial ahelp is too long I'm not going to be shocked when it gets less attention. Even the courts don't put up with that.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/rule_8
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #344470

AdAstraPerAspera wrote:No idea, it was days ago.
I tried looking through 100+ logs last night and couldn't find it. although it was either on the 2nd or 3rd. I am not good with log diving yet.
My reasoning behind wanting you to not kill the ash walker was they had just got on the station and was killed mere minutes, to which I thought was a shitty thing to kill them for no reason. I didn't think it'd be an issue to ask you not to outright kill someone for no reason but If I'm wrong then I'm sorry.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's not that I have a big beef with the IC button, its the part where he "instantly" hits it.

Like I type up a paragraph explaining what happened and literally two seconds later I get a big "IC ISSUE" in my screen.
The first time I hit IC issue was during the nuke ops round. Knowing it was nuke ops and the fact you were running around and shooting people via syringe gun if i remember correctly and running away after the crew thought it was a bad virus for awhile. I was watching you from when you were near cargo for abit while i checked the symptoms. I didn't see anything after until you ahelp'd about being killed and from not seeing anything between those two times I thought "Hmm he was running around shooting people with a syringe pretending its a plague and hes now ahelping hes getting lynched. Not an admin issue." My decision could have been wrong but the other admin on at the time didnt speak up that it was the wrong decision and they had nothing against me pressing IC issue from what I remember.

Second time I don't remember what was happening so I cannot speak upon that without reviewing the log.

But an Issue I do have with you Robustin was later on in the day you were the only Revhead, after about 30-40ish minutes of doing nothing I asked you to do something, you responded with something along the lines of "oh that's an ic issue" or so. I had to get a volunteer from deadchat to step up and be a headrev since you weren't doing anything.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #344563

Do you bwoink ash walkers too if they kill a miner that just got down into mining?
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #344572

They are so serious!
Oldman Robustin

Post by Oldman Robustin » #344574

Daturix you know during that Revhead round I tried to opt/trade out of the role and when that didn't happen I was going to just bomb the heads right?

I would've done it sooner but I had a sec member who kept fucking with me (which is why I ahelped and instantly got an IC issue response, I do not know if that was you).

Either way I carried out my plan and instantly took out all the heads for a Rev Victory.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #344588

Alipheese wrote:
AdAstraPerAspera wrote:No idea, it was days ago.
I tried looking through 100+ logs last night and couldn't find it. although it was either on the 2nd or 3rd. I am not good with log diving yet.
My reasoning behind wanting you to not kill the ash walker was they had just got on the station and was killed mere minutes, to which I thought was a shitty thing to kill them for no reason. I didn't think it'd be an issue to ask you not to outright kill someone for no reason but If I'm wrong then I'm sorry.
I literally told you it was 1. Because I wanted their tails and 2. It's fine to kill em because they are pretty much ghost roles antags.

The ghost role policy thread includes an example that 1. alone is sufficient. Only with golems, who are peaceful by default, instead of ash lizards.

Either way, it's fine I suppose. I just want to prevent any actions being taken against people who kill ashlizards or employ the relaxed escalation laws.
naltronix
Byond Username: Naltronix

Post by naltronix » #344750

has banned me once for making solar wireart
has nearly banned me again, but cobby came on thankfully
I play as Asia Maclagan on Bagil, I dont play on Sybil often.

memes lie unseen down in ze spoiler
Spoiler:
god i do love diving into the fourms and finding gems like this
alphaBeta
Byond Username: AlphaaBeta

Post by alphaBeta » #345590

I got really upset after getting a bwoink during rev.
Apparently capturing people from department that's been overrun with revs is bad, fixing them up with a baton to the head is even worse. Not to mention healing them after conversion.
Security should just hide in their department, use implants and commit suicide.
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #345598

alphaBeta wrote:I got really upset after getting a bwoink during rev.
Apparently capturing people from department that's been overrun with revs is bad, fixing them up with a baton to the head is even worse. Not to mention healing them after conversion.
Security should just hide in their department, use implants and commit suicide.
I'd like to say the ahelp came from another admin and you had beat them to 20 health instead of using a nonharmful way to capture them which sec has alot of. Flashbangs, flashes, stun batons to help intent, disablers, tasers, bolas. If you are unhappy with me just warning you please make a complaint then.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #345604

I might be mistaken, but beating someone over the head often enough might still deconvert people.
And I might be mistaken, but there's no way to nonharmfully beat someone over the head, at least not in a fashion that will lead to deconversion.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #345606

DemonFiren wrote:I might be mistaken, but beating someone over the head often enough might still deconvert people.
And I might be mistaken, but there's no way to nonharmfully beat someone over the head, at least not in a fashion that will lead to deconversion.
Iirc it's a 10 percent chance to deconvert if you bash them over the head
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
alphaBeta
Byond Username: AlphaaBeta

Post by alphaBeta » #345610

I'd say that I like to drag people to the brig while beating them up trying to deconvert them. And I'd say that people who don't deconvert and enter crit are getting searched for flashes.

And I don't see how different is that from 'nonharmfully arresting someone' and 'nonharmfully dealing with him in the brig if you have no implants'.

EDIT: And since there was no note given (at least from what I've seen, and there would be no point in hiding that)
it's not as much of a complaint as it is feedback.
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Post by Docprofsmith » #345866

Wonderfully handled a situation I had in game yesterday and kept me updated on the progress when things were taking a while. They even let me know the outcome so I wasn't just left in the dark about how it had been handled/if any punishment had been dished out.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
Yakumo_Chen
Byond Username: Yakumo Chen

Post by Yakumo_Chen » #346178

Last night I ahelped a traitor using OOC in IC to get a rise out of me (stop me from validing them long enough to ahelp it) and they used the chance to kill me instead. I almost got spaced and removed from the round completely, spent 15 minutes Not Playing The Game in medbay for my trouble. Daturix 'handled' the ahelp but refused to help me in any way for my trouble until it was realized I couldn't be healed due to a completely separate issue (a cyro bug). The player got off with a slap on the wrist as well.

I feel it was extremely poorly handled and de-incentivizes me to report rule violations.

I'm not sure if this is worth an admin complaint thread but I want to put it out in public at least.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #346189

I was on at the time and saw no problems with how daturix handled the ahelp. A traitor implied using ooc in ic that they were fishing for bans and a non-antag while killing you and they got spoken to about it. The responding captain killed the guy and dragged you off to revive you shortly.

If you want to ahelp something that's great, don't do it in a dangerous situation and demand admins revive you later because you chose to start typing something instead of continuing to valid someone.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Oldman Robustin

Post by Oldman Robustin » #352124

>Log on
>Daturix shitposts about me logging on in OOC

Top-tier admin.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #352363

Oldman Robustin wrote:>Log on
>Daturix shitposts about me logging on in OOC

Top-tier admin.
Wonder who watchlisted you recently for them to notice
Saul_Myers
Byond Username: Saul_Myers

Post by Saul_Myers » #353984

Weekban for trashing xenobio after one scientist taunted me into doing it.
And the other scientist died in xenobio because he tried to fight me in hard vacuum unprotected, lost the fight and whined in ahelps.
HERE is the more complete description of what happened
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #353985

Saul_Myers wrote:Weekban for trashing xenobio after one scientist taunted me into doing it.
And the other scientist died in xenobio because he tried to fight me in hard vacuum unprotected, lost the fight and whined in ahelps.
Weakest defense i've seen in a long time. Sounds like you lost the ban appeal fight and whined in a feedback thread. :^)
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Saul_Myers
Byond Username: Saul_Myers

Post by Saul_Myers » #353988

Saegrimr wrote:
Saul_Myers wrote:Weekban for trashing xenobio after one scientist taunted me into doing it.
Weakest defense i've seen in a long time. Sounds like you lost the ban appeal fight and whined in a feedback thread. :^)
I've been told to make it a complaint by Armhullen, so I did.
Don't know why they needed it.
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #353994

To be fair catching innocents in your shenanigans is usually 1 day per innocent
looping
Byond Username: Looping

Post by looping » #366106

VERY NICE MAN
VERY GOOD GUY
OVERALL FRIEND OF MINE
HOPE HE STAYS HEALTHY
IF ANYONE IS LIKE ME AND INVESTED IN THIS MAN'S SAFETY, PLEASE KEEP HIM IN SAFE DISTANCE FROM DOCTOR_PORK OR EXALTED12
IM NOT SURE WHCIH ONE OF THEM IT IS BUT THEY'RE PLOTTING HIS DEATH
DONT ASK HOW I KNOW I CANT DIVULGE THIS YET
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
looping
Byond Username: Looping

Post by looping » #366107

P.S. GOOD HANDLING OF MY AHELP!! :D :D :lol:

I WAS UNAWARE THIS WOULD DOUBLE POST, VERY UPSET RIGHT NOW, NOT HAPPY!!

I LEAVE THIS POST HERE SO PEOPLE CAN KNOW MY MISTAKE AND LEARN FROM IT, MY MINOR IS HISTORY :lol: :D :lol:
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #366637

I would like to say Daturix is a fairly agreeable administrator. They are often fairly eager and ready to assist players be it with mechanical or interaction based questions or issues and do so with some fervour. They are certainly of a fun-loving and fun-encouraging breed of administrator that I think a majority of us could aspire to be. I wish them well for their continue administration work, and look forward to having the opportunity to keep working alongside them.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #368333

awesine wrote:Image

not a lie but i don't think i've literally ever had an interaction with you, ever, IC or OOC
feel free to remind me if we have though
Spoiler:
if you can't tell this is negative
If you haven't had any interactions with them and that is their honest thoughts towards you, it may speak volumes of your character. I do not see, however, how this relates to their ingame conduct as an administrator.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #368340

i'd judge someone who managed to piss the whole server off with hours long consecutive ooc rants by their cover too.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #368343

I will say this, I don't know this person but I can agree that admins shouldn't be outwardly saying that want to rule 0 people. We note people for metagruding all the time, we should at least be above saying that we want to rule 0 people outwardly. Still, I do not think they actually would rule 0 you though: and if they did, they would need to give proper reasoning.
beestorysuperman
Byond Username: Optimumtact

Post by beestorysuperman » #368348

it's a stupid thing to say where people can see you saying it
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #368355

awesine wrote:Image

not a lie but i don't think i've literally ever had an interaction with you, ever, IC or OOC
feel free to remind me if we have though
Spoiler:
if you can't tell this is negative
Every interaction I've ever had with you, concerning you or even hearing about you is negative. You and I had an issue some time ago regarding a ruling when i was a canidate and was nothing but salt in ooc. Whenever about things youre doing, they are always something stupid or just to cause shit.
I have yet to see a reason to think otherwise. And theres few people I actually hold an opinion of.

I believe transparency is great Citrus. I said i wish to do so to him upon a conversation about perma's and rule 0's. It was on topic for the conversation and my opinion. I mean this is coming from someone who wishes to rule 0 goof for he brings nothing. I've gave players shape up or ship out talkings to. But I haven't seen awesine for a decent bit so perhaps he's doing better than before.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #368361

Okand37 wrote:I do not see, however, how this relates to their ingame conduct as an administrator.
decisions that result in applying an in-game ban absolutely fall into in-game conduct are you kidding me

having negative interactions with someone and getting assblasted at them over the forums over subjective shit (not outright trolling like oranges with the movie spoilers) and jumping straight to rule 0 in-game ban is super shitty admin conduct

in-game bans are, except for outstanding cases where the community at large is being put at a detriment, applied for in-game conduct and the fact that you're flagrantly showing off how you somehow don't understand this rustles my jimmies
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #368362

like i can disagree vehemently over a plethora of issues on the forums or on github, but you don't see me rule 0ing everybody who so much as supports secborgs when i don't
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #368364

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Okand37 wrote:I do not see, however, how this relates to their ingame conduct as an administrator.
decisions that result in applying an in-game ban absolutely fall into in-game conduct are you kidding me

having negative interactions with someone and getting assblasted at them over the forums over subjective shit (not outright trolling like oranges with the movie spoilers) and jumping straight to rule 0 in-game ban is super shitty admin conduct

in-game bans are, except for outstanding cases where the community at large is being put at a detriment, applied for in-game conduct and the fact that you're flagrantly showing off how you somehow don't understand this rustles my jimmies
You're treating an offhand comment and opinion as relating to their ingame conduct as an administrator. We don't hold what people say in the NTR hut or out of the game against them, why would it be any different in this situation?

"getting assblasted at them over the forums over subjective shit" added with "jumping straight to rule 0 in-game ban" doesn't make sense. Daturix didn't get upset at them over the forums or apply a rule 0 ban to them, in fact awesine was the person to bring it up in this feedback thread-I don't understand what point you're trying to make with this. Could you elaborate here?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #368365

Okand37 wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:

You're treating an offhand comment and opinion as relating to their ingame conduct as an administrator. We don't hold what people say in the NTR hut or out of the game against them, why would it be any different in this situation?
are you serious? the statement was clearly not taken from the hut and has repercussions directly tied to the game

if an admin comes up to you and seriously says they want to rule 0 ban you it doesn't really matter where it's said, it relates to the game directly
him having no serious amount of interactions with the player in question ingame makes it so much worse too
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #368367

PKPenguin321 wrote: are you serious? the statement was clearly not taken from the hut and has repercussions directly tied to the game

if an admin comes up to you and seriously says they want to rule 0 ban you it doesn't really matter where it's said, it relates to the game directly
him having no serious amount of interactions with the player in question ingame makes it so much worse too
I don't think I can see where you're coming from. I gave the hut as an example; We don't generally hold things that people say in OOC, discord, forums, or really anything out of ingame in regards to their opinions unless its currently breaking the rules (see: IC in OOC, OOC in IC, spamming, etc.) I did not state it was from the hut, however.

What I am getting at is that they never stated they were going to and, from what I can read here, never specifically went out of their way to target them. They shared their opinion on a topical manner relating to whatever conversation was at hand. You don't have to have a large amount of interactions with someone to have only negative ones or to only hear about their negative ones. Have you considered instead of trying to make an immediate counterargument you merely asked daturix here or over private messages why they thought that to gain the reasoning for their thoughts?

I might, additionally, suggest taking a look at awesine's notes if you yourself would like to know why daturix might share this view, but it is inevitably their own to explain their thoughts if they so desire. The sum of the point I am trying to make, however, is that they were sharing an opinion-not a ruling.

Regardless, this isn't the place to bicker like children. I would once again press that you approach daturix for the reasoning behind their thoughts or perhaps some examples before trying to defend or attack anyone on either side of the argument.
Calibraptor
Byond Username: Calibraptor

Post by Calibraptor » #368535

Bitch stop juggling like 10 ahelps on both servers simultaneously are you literally a masochist
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #368551

Calibraptor wrote:Bitch stop juggling like 10 ahelps on both servers simultaneously are you literally a masochist
Don't you mean on ALL 3 servers?

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Limski
Byond Username: Limski

Post by Limski » #369067

His sig asked me to tell him how good or bad of an admin he is
The answer is I don't know
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #369322

Called me a shitty player for politely disagreeing with him over discord. Didn't even apologize when 2 other admins told him insulting players for having an opinion is bad

I make a policy thread about said issue and within 10 minutes it was ruled my interpretation of the situation was correct.
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #369329

They pretty good but shouldn’t let their anger get the best of them

Otherwise, goodmin
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #369341

Dax Dupont wrote:Called me a shitty player for politely disagreeing with him over discord. Didn't even apologize when 2 other admins told him insulting players for having an opinion is bad

I make a policy thread about said issue and within 10 minutes it was ruled my interpretation of the situation was correct.
I am allowed to have opinions. Especially when I specifically state they are my personal opinion in a salt channel for debating in an unoffcial discord (ie being off hours at a friends house). If you were to try to find a less profeessional area you couldn't. If being told to not express my opinion in that area as I cannot have one that is unfavourable towards players in an unofficial (ie off hours area) then its unrealistic as it'd be one sided to allow one party to have opinions but not the other.
The policy's ruling has nothing to do with me as an admin and only begs to insult.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives: