Headministration 2; Electric Boogaloo

Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Headministration 2; Electric Boogaloo

Post by Subtle » #34946

The position of "Headmin" has come to mean far too much without the checks and balances afforded by having a group of them. The current state is that of a "leader for life" with total power over policy decisions and administrative control. This is purely by chance, having resulted from the other two dropping off the face of the Earth. For good or ill, I present that this causes stagnation and the promotion of a status-quo which provides the current holder free-reign to abuse that authority. This thread is not designed to call into question the abilities or judgement of a particular administrator. It is simply to judge the validity of what "Headmins" have evolved into. Not by conscious edict, but by circumstance.

Our elections or the abolishment of this system in favor of a different one (something that has been discussed both publically and privately for a number of months previous to this thread) are long overdue. The goal here in short is to include the public's opinion on the current system, the possible replacements, and to promote awareness regarding the issue so that we might see some sort of change or evaluation come to fruition sooner. Several admins, myself included, would be very interested to hear your opinions.

Among the proposed alternatives, which is by no means a comprehensive or official list, are...

1) A triumvirate selected with (1) decided by SoS, (1) decided by the public and (1) decided by admins.

2) Removal of Headmins in their entirety

3) Elections, be they public or private, to re-evaluate the current candidates.

And remember folks, please do try and keep it civil. I flubbed that pretty hard already by myself.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Re: Headministration 2; Electric Boogaloo

Post by Hornygranny » #34950

I think the first suggestion is rather compelling.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #34952

"I literally cannot be removed from power" -HotelBravoLima

The first is easily the best option here.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #34955

I think the first is both a fair choice as well as a choice that we can expediently see become real given the situation.

It's easy enough to run a public vote and an admin vote and resolve those two candidates, then hand the names over to Scaredy for him to decide a third.
It's the least work and decision making stress for each involved party.

I'd assume that, if headmin roles are still a concept people want to adhere to, the final three can decide amongst themselves who does what?
It's been so long since I think that even existed as a concept maybe they'll just abandon it entirely.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Arete
Byond Username: Arete

Post by Arete » #34959

First option definitely sounds nice. Preferably with periodic elections and limits on consecutive terms.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #34963

Arete wrote:First option definitely sounds nice. Preferably with periodic elections and limits on consecutive terms.
Proposal: Headmins headmin for six months - Elections start second week of January and June. Maximum consecutive term is one year, if the admin logs less than N hours per week for a month his slot is up for grabs.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #34964

im torn on the idea of limited consecutive terms
on one hand, i feel that if someone is shit theyre not going to get the position back in a voting system
on the other hand, i dont have faith in the ability of certain groups to realize who is and isnt shit
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #34975

Psyentific wrote: Proposal: Headmins headmin for six months
Reality: The first "re-election" vote has been overdue for a year now.
There was a mission statement when we did this thing the first time that there would be shorter terms and whatnot.

That was before 2/3 headmins had to return to their home planets or whatever, and shit got real.

While it's a good idea to have some idea of a term, I'm just trying to say we should focus on the immediate election and avoid making promises history has shown are really hard to keep.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #34989

Option 1 seems to be the best one of the three.

If there is to be a time limit to being a headmin, I think one year is good before new elections and the current ones can be elected again.
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #34994

The first one sounds like a great idea.
/vg/station Head Admin
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #35000

The current administration is fine. All complaints are from disloyal separatists who desire power for themselves.

This thread will now be purged and all who have posted will be humanely removed.

The HBeLyuminati wishes you a pleasant and obedient day.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
UtterNewbie

Post by UtterNewbie » #35006

Option 1 seems fine.

Voting should be implemented ingame and tied to at least x time played on server ckeys. It could be left running as a roundstart notification for a few weeks for all relevant ckeys that have not yet voted. Results would still have to be checked for regular multikeying players possibly voting more than once.

Perhaps even 2 rounds of voting to first get rid of the bulk of candidates and then duke it out among the x remaining. Anyone should be free to candidate for the position elected by public. Poll could include clickable candidates that would show their application or something.

Personally I would like results be made public in form of which ckey vote for which option, but I'm guessing people are touchy about that and numbers would suffice.

I also don't think limits on consecutive elections make sense in this case, if someone gets repeatedly voted in then he is what the majority wants to represent them.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #35029

First option is great, admin vote can be duked out on the forums. Player vote ought to be done ingame and I agree with UtterNewbie that first past the post isn't the most ideal, but rather one poll should be used to get the major candidates and the second poll should be whoever gets 20+ votes or what have you.

But also what Sticky said.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #35030

The problem is actually having headmin elections and then acting upon the results before one and possibly two of the frontrunners quit, which is what has happened since the last time we had this rodeo. Which is up to SoS and there's basically nothing we can do so it will never happen
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #35031

Vote Bluespace for headmin when?
I play Boris Pepper.
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #35041

Bluespace wrote:Vote Bluespace for headmin when?
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

I've been a backer of Glorious Leader power structure and as it stands, we pretty much have it. All that would need be done is regular elections every 6 months.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #35061

Poll please I hate expressing my opinions through words and posting in general
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Arete

Post by Arete » #35101

UtterNewbie wrote:I also don't think limits on consecutive elections make sense in this case, if someone gets repeatedly voted in then he is what the majority wants to represent them.
The incumbent will always have an advantage, whether because of sycophants or because of apathetic voters that just like pressing buttons. Removing the incumbent option puts all the remaining candidates at equal standing and can result in a choice that more accurately reflects the wishes of the voting base.
QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #35110

Arete wrote:
UtterNewbie wrote:I also don't think limits on consecutive elections make sense in this case, if someone gets repeatedly voted in then he is what the majority wants to represent them.
The incumbent will always have an advantage, whether because of sycophants or because of apathetic voters that just like pressing buttons. Removing the incumbent option puts all the remaining candidates at equal standing and can result in a choice that more accurately reflects the wishes of the voting base.
But it also prevents a genuinely good headmin remain in a position where everyone loves them.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #35116

The first Admin to give me head becomes Headmin.

EDIT: OKay that was a shitpost. TO be honest, I like HBL. But a term system probably should happen.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #35121

Perhaps since we do just have HBL, perhaps we could just implement the system after the next election?
Bibliodewangus

Post by Bibliodewangus » #35173

I like first option, it's like the three branches of government but for a videogame. It would be interesting to see how it plays out from a psychological standpoint
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #35183

A limit to the number of terms a person can serve makes sense in governance because there's an implicit danger to population in having a single leader become entrenched in a democracy. In a system that's designed to keep itself balanced by limiting the reach of any single individual, having a person sit as the head honcho for too long gives them time to skew those systems in their favor.

Headmin is, ostensibly, a meritocracy. That is, people who get elected to the position do so for their worth to the group. What they have done, can do, promise to do, stand for...whatever. There's a call to action attached to their candidacy.

A president who doesn't accomplish something or screws something up...there's so many circumstances surrounding something that it's hard to say "we have more taxes or a higher deficit and it's all that guy's fault". So you can politic and point fingers and such.

An admin who just consistently fucks things up and gets nothing done or abuses their position is a lot more obvious and easy to point out. If HBL was just throwing terrible bans around left and right and giving his friends traitor every round we would know that and know that he was a bad headmin.

For those reasons I don't think limiting the number of terms a person could serve is a really good idea. We could wind up in a situation where we have great ex-headmins with great records and experience that we would pass over just to let a new guy try it out? That's innefficient. It's a poor use of resources and people.

If we rewind the clock two years or so, we never would've even had or wanted elections in the first place if the headmins of the time were still active and doing what we were asking of them.

For that matter, I don't think the renewed push for elections is anything against HBL. It's simply that decisions that fall to a headmin to make, major rules and policy changes, admin-to-admin conflict resolution, etc., are better made by a committee than a single individual. And again, it's not to say that HBL is doing anything wrong or making bad decisions, just that it's bad form to only have one person with one perspective making all those decisions.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Arete

Post by Arete » #35189

An0n3 wrote:For those reasons I don't think limiting the number of terms a person could serve is a really good idea. We could wind up in a situation where we have great ex-headmins with great records and experience that we would pass over just to let a new guy try it out? That's innefficient. It's a poor use of resources and people.
To be clear, I'd only support limits on consecutive terms. There wouldn't be anything wrong with two admins passing a headmin title back and forth between each other indefinitely, and I think we have at least six headmin-worthy admins here, so I don't see a term limit forcing us to use someone with significantly lower competence.

Let me put the case for term limits this way: No one wants to be the first guy to place a vote against someone who still might be the boss next term. There will undeniably be a bias toward re-electing the previous term's headmins. The big question here is whether the differences in competence between the top ~6 headmin candidates is more significant than the decrease in competence an incumbent headmin will be able to show without getting replaced. That's the factor that needs to be weighed when deciding whether to implement term limits.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #35237

An0n3 wrote:Headmin is, ostensibly, a meritocracy. That is, people who get elected to the position do so for their worth to the group. What they have done, can do, promise to do, stand for...whatever. There's a call to action attached to their candidacy.
Its a popularity contest, CLICK BUTTONS RECEIVE HEADMIN WHO THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS GUY: THE STORY OF HBL
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #35243

If it was just a popularity contest why did Intigracy, Deuryn, or myself get so many votes?

Even if it was just a popularity contest, of the three who got elected, look who stuck around and actually did the work. If we even want to acknowledge that perspective for a minute, and HBL was only voted in because he was popular, then HOLY SHIT WE SHOULD ONLY CARE ABOUT POPULARITY BECAUSE HE WORKED OUT THE BEST.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Reimoo
Byond Username: Reimoo

Post by Reimoo » #35262

Will there be a difference between the triumvate members? Or do they just act as checks and balances?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #35265

You mean in terms of them having specific jobs?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Reimoo
Byond Username: Reimoo

Post by Reimoo » #35267

Well, it wouldn't hurt to establish a separation of powers to make things a bit more organized, yeah.
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #35278

The point is that they have different opinions and ideas and reaching a consensus will hopefully be better than one person dictating things, not to have each headmin do a different thing.

Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #35283

It really depends how they decide to organize themselves, previously we tried to have each headmin assigned to a specific duty but it kinda fell apart.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #35312

An0n3 wrote:If it was just a popularity contest why did Intigracy, Deuryn, or myself get so many votes?
B-b-because Intigracy was as much of an attention whore for votes as HBL was? Seriously, if you saw any of Intigracy's FUCK THE ADMINS I'M ON YOUR SIDE GUYS posts you'd realize he just tries to appeal to the lowest common denominator for votes. People STILL like him, too.

Avoiding that kind of poll for these next headmins would be nice. I'm not a fan of playerbase polls, but I like the idea proposed in OP where only one admin is decided by playerbase vote. That way the playerbase gets an headmin they like and can blame for everything, the admins get a headmin they like and can blame for everything, and scaredy gets an admin he can keep in touch with personally that he thinks can do the job.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
damiac
Rarely plays

Post by damiac » #35314

Intig was an excellent headmin. He appealed to the players, because guess what. This game is for the players, not the admin's enjoyment. Which people seem to have forgotten lately, for example, name policy, bans for harmless 'netspeak', etc...

Once again, pretty funny to see Paprika accuse any other person of being an attention whore...
QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #35316

What's the order of the polls/decisions?

What happens if all three parties agree on the same person to be their headmin? Do we all just pack our bags and agree they're the one true god we require?
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #35317

I say we go:

1) public vote (will cause the most shitstorm and be the longest vote overall)
2) private adminbus vote from the remaining list of candidates
3) private scaredy pick from remaining list of candidates, if he can't choose one for whatever reason you can simply do another private adminbus vote from remaining

Then reveal all 3 and set the date for another tri-poll like this for next year.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #35320

QuartzCrystal wrote:What's the order of the polls/decisions?

What happens if all three parties agree on the same person to be their headmin? Do we all just pack our bags and agree they're the one true god we require?
Yes.

We need to get a thread up where people can put in their candidate statements.
I play Boris Pepper.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #35321

Or, if we're looking at three headmins - one Scaredy choice, one adminbus choice, one player choice.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Subtle

Post by Subtle » #35338

Jordie0608 wrote:[...] previously we tried to have each headmin assigned to a specific duty but it kinda fell apart.
Spot on. I'd have to say Ely/Inti/HBL ended up doing more "Head of Bans" work than that actual head towards the end of this setup.
QuartzCrystal wrote:Perhaps since we do just have HBL, perhaps we could just implement the system after the next election?
Provided the next election ever actually shows up that seems fine with most people. Should we stick with a single Headmin until that (second) time though?
paprika wrote: Public -> Admin -> SoS
One rep from each category is the most popular choice just based on this thread. (Suggested by Elyina and others in the past, far as credit for the idea goes)

Really stands out as the better solution, going from broadest scope to most narrow. At least in theory the big hassle is out of the way first. If Scaredy is totally satisfied with the Headmins that come out of the process it's a good solution, we don't necessarily need the third. At the same time he gets the ability to make sure someone he feels represents his interests as the Host is in power if he's shaky on the first two.

At the end of the day though what matters most is moving the entire system forward. If HBL is voted back in, that's great. We simply must avoid becoming complacent with the people presently in power, whether that's now or however long down the line when this hopefully all becomes relevant again. I'll try and point SoS in this direction; excellent discussion and one that proves it can all be handled without drama.
QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #35339

Now that we've all more or less agreed on what to do, it's worth noting that we'd have to actually get SoS to sign onto this and actually hold the elections.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #35340

QuartzCrystal wrote:Now that we've all more or less agreed on what to do, it's worth noting that we'd have to actually get SoS to sign onto this and actually hold the elections.

All hope lost.
I play Boris Pepper.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #35343

Bluespace wrote:
QuartzCrystal wrote:Now that we've all more or less agreed on what to do, it's worth noting that we'd have to actually get SoS to sign onto this and actually hold the elections.

All hope lost.
Your avatar is so appropriate.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Subtle

Post by Subtle » #35344

Bluespace wrote:All hope lost.
In a twist of irony, he's actually here as we speak! Let's keep it focused on the subject at hand, guys.
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #35346

I would give up my appointment in order for the coders to name a head admin.

How do you suggest that we allow the players to elect their head admin?
QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #35348

scaredofshadows wrote:I would give up my appointment in order for the coders to name a head admin.

How do you suggest that we allow the players to elect their head admin?
Oh wow.

And in game poll seems to be the best option? After the nomination period?
Subtle

Post by Subtle » #35349

scaredofshadows wrote:I would give up my appointment in order for the coders to name a head admin.
Sounds solid to me. I've heard plenty of tales about when "Headmins" and "Headcoders" were one inseparable entity.

Agreeing with Quartz on this one too. Holding anything but nominations on the forums leads to inevitable accusations of "excluding" the playerbase.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #35350

Candidate thread when?
I play Boris Pepper.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #35351

In game poll is probably best in terms of vote count.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #35355

You know instead of SoS hand picking a headmin, we could have the maintainers of the codebase pick a headmin so admins could have more integration with the codebase with one of the pre-existing codermins

So it'd be like 1) Public vote 2) adminbus vote 3) maintainerbus vote

Idk, admins in the past have expressed displeasure with coderbus and how it interferes with their job personally, I don't know if this is the case for all admins though
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #35356

paprika wrote:You know instead of SoS hand picking a headmin, we could have the maintainers of the codebase pick a headmin so admins could have more integration with the codebase with one of the pre-existing codermins
meet
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #35357

Weird then yeah just do that so the coders can have a devil's advocate in #conspiracybus