Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Re: Chinese Cartoons

Post by srifenbyxp » #35002

Bottom post of the previous page:

Saintish wrote:
nsos wrote:anime is shut-in media
My girlfriend and I both like anime. Though, I've only seen mainstream stuff - Cowboy Bebop, Space Dandy, the Evangelion stuff, Samurai Champloo, and Welcome to the NHK. I saw like half of Death Note. Ghibli films, of course.

> ttfw i'm a pleb

Pffftttttttt hahaha oh wow. Did ya at least watch Hajime no Ippo, Gantz or even Hellsings Ultimate ateleast?
Spoiler:
Maybe even a little MD Geist OVA 1 and 2?
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Snake2512
Byond Username: Snake2512

Post by Snake2512 » #35032

Are there any cartoons about meat pies or king tones?
4:08 PM - Maccus: you touched me as a kid remember
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #35035

srifenbyxp wrote:No one is living in the database yet?

Also I just now noticed TheWiznard's avatar reference to dwarf fortress.
Uhh...no..it's not...

Spoiler:
kami sama have mercy on our souls
[youtube]wzG5pab0CnU[/youtube]
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #35040

TheWiznard wrote:
Spoiler:
Why did they get her to sing a song in english? I understand trying to introduce vocaloid to a less weaboo audience but most of them suck in english.
私は完璧
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #35091

The best anime is The Boondocks
Spoiler:
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #35119

Maccus wrote:The best anime is The Boondocks
nah man it's avatar: the last airbender
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #35128

Tributte to beast animes
[youtube]YVEY24ieq08[/youtube]
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #35185

Watched the first episode of Psycho Pass 2
Spoiler:
It's got an interesting issue with the Sibyl system again, Like how the first Psycho pass had people whos hues didn't cloud.
this time round there's an inspector at the end of the episode who drugs an enforcer and kills the other enforcer, since an enforcer can't shoot an inspector since it's reported as rebellious behaviour but inspectors can "discipline" enforcers without issue.
Definitely worth a watch if you enjoyed Psycho Pass.
私は完璧
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #35191

durarara is good watch it
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #35244

Bojack Horseman is still the best anime 2014.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #35260

TheWiznard wrote:
srifenbyxp wrote:No one is living in the database yet?

Also I just now noticed TheWiznard's avatar reference to dwarf fortress.
Uhh...no..it's not...

Spoiler:
I was talking about the red arrows and was under the assumption of a tantrum spiral. I know about that wholesome christian movie I once saw as a child.

And how about that Blackjack or Straight jacket OVA?
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #35703

saw that the psycho-pass 2 or whatever was out and I was sorta interested so I wanted to check out the first season first. I'm only like 7 episodes in but I really like it so far.
Spoiler:
I know it's just a moive/animation/not real, but it occurred to me while I was eating pizza for dinner stuffing my face and this girl is getting ripped to pieces by some robot dog thing and I'm just munching away not disgusted at all by the blood/guts.
Reimoo
Byond Username: Reimoo

Post by Reimoo » #36224

So I rewatched Rozen Maiden again. Surprisingly still holds up kinda, still good enough to recommend.

I don't know if I want to watch the 2013 reboot though cause I heard it was shit.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #36924

Found this yesterday, brought back all the feels of Steins;Gate (Pretty big spoilers for Steins;Gate obviously)
[youtube]WermY7IHM9c[/youtube]
私は完璧
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #36952

miggles

Post by miggles » #36954

kraso why is it that you always post caps from weird ass doujins
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #36972

wat
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #37065

miggles wrote:kraso why is it that you always post caps from weird ass doujins
well someone has to do it

ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #37067

LOL I THINK I KNOW THAT ONE
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #37153

and now: lewd
Spoiler:
miggles

Post by miggles » #37159

is that supposed to be a girl
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #37200

is boku no pico a girl
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #37422

miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a girl
somehow she is

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #38152

Trinity Seven is so fucking bad my eyes hurt trying to watch it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #38216

I can't get enough of FSN as long as it's in movement.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #38259

>fate

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #38298

I thought Cross Ange was going to be a cool action anime about flying mechs and shit
Then it turned into a ton of lesbian rape and gore.
I know some of you are probably going to watch it based on that summary but it's a shame and it's garbage.

Gundam Build Fighters Try is garbage. I mistakenly thought we would be getting a real Gundam show this season.
HAHA NOPE. LITTLE KIDS PLAYING WITH TOYS AAAYYYYYYY.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #38302

Is there even anything worth watching this season? Currently I only follow FSN, because nothing else on the list seems particularly interesting.
Spoiler:
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #38334

good thing he left that ugly real woman and went to 2d girls
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #38335

>3dpd getting mad

lmao
nah real talk he's retarded
>putting ANIME pictures on your facebook
LOL
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #38338

ColonicAcid wrote:>3dpd getting mad

lmao
LOL
miggles

Post by miggles » #38356

ColonicAcid wrote:>3dpd getting mad

lmao
LOL
yo not even arguing 3dpd whatever but like if your girlfriend tries to force you to remove shit from your computer like that because of whatever dumpass reason, shes not a keeper
thats just the principle of it
i mean even acting that way is a great indication that shes a control freak
miggles

Post by miggles » #38357

Ricotez wrote:Is there even anything worth watching this season? Currently I only follow FSN, because nothing else on the list seems particularly interesting.
hitsugi no chaika is my main recommendation, watch the first season first obviously
psycho pass 2
akame ga kill! if you followed that from the summer
im told shingeki no bahamut is really good but i havent seen it and im kind of reserved about the idea of an anime based on an iphone game
log horizon 2 and mushishi 2 if you saw the first season of either

the rest looks like crap
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #38400

miggles wrote:
Ricotez wrote:Is there even anything worth watching this season? Currently I only follow FSN, because nothing else on the list seems particularly interesting.
hitsugi no chaika is my main recommendation, watch the first season first obviously
fuck you dad im going to watch season 2 first.
miggles

Post by miggles » #38401

you really shouldnt because its actually worth watching and that would spoil it
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #38423

is murdere like the opposite of yandere
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #38538

sounds more like a synonym actually
Spoiler:
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #38632

that one time where Jesus was mistaken for yakuza
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #39389

today in anime: siberian russians talking in japanese while only wearing the bare minimum of winter clothing

thanks, japan
miggles

Post by miggles » #43028

jesus fuck that episode of AGK was so nerve wracking
shes safe ;u;
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #43066

Rondo Duo is truly anime of the season.

Thank you based Tinklebell.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #43481

psycho pass 2 is officially buttfuck retarded but i cant stop watching
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #43485

I'm liking Psycho Pass 2, not as much as Psycho Pass 1 though.

One thing I do like is the intro sequence get's more and more corrupted and pixelated as it goes along, neat parallel to Sibyl's weaknesses being tested.
私は完璧
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #44472

Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #44795

I think I'm starting to rank Psycho Pass 2 closer to Psycho Pass after Today's episode (7th ep)
Because wow, that's really made me rethink the entire season so far.
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #44832

srsly doe

[youtube]zcVKeds9NOs[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #44847

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #45137

Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #45205

Shed Wolf Numero Uno