[No Longer Admin] Okand37

Poorman
Byond Username: ThePoorman

Re: Okand37

Post by Poorman » #232996

Bottom post of the previous page:

Okand37 wrote: I remember something along the lines of you saying you killed them because 'they were weak and only the strong survive.' That isn't really considered IC justification for killing someone, especially in a team antagonist role. I informed you of ashwalkers being a team antagonist but you pressed on this being the reason, so I said you'd need to take a break and you did a 180 and completely changed the reasoning as to why you killed them.

Ashwalkers AREN'T a team antagonist role, though. There's nothing to suggest they are, just because they spawn in the same place. They have no actual team goals besides a fluff post that doesn't specify cooperation at all when they spawn in which you can completely ignore anyways, because it doesn't mean anything. They are totally objectiveless, and have no team icon to indicate they are a team antag. Every other team antagonist role has icons to indicate who you are not allowed to kill and must cooperate with. Ashwalker is just a fuck around role for dead miners, and you're putting your own thoughts on what the role should be instead of what it really is. If you want them to be considered a team antag, put a team icon on them, give them actual objectives, and then you'd be right.
Last edited by Poorman on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #233003

>get killed by ash walkers
>immediatley respawn as one and start killing them
>okand hates muh rp
Poorman
Byond Username: ThePoorman

Post by Poorman » #233008

It's not even a problem with RP. It's just an absolute lack of any indication that ashwalkers are a team antagonist role. If they are, it's absolutely unclear. There's just as much indication for changelings that you're supposed to work together.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #233036

Killing your fellow lizard because "Only the strong survive XDXXDXD" is on par with "I am just roleplaying my crazy murderer character XDXXDXD". Okand was entirely in the right, ghost roles have no rights but they are also not a license to grief
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #233064

Don't literally all ghost roles have a blurb telling you what your ghost role is supposed to do and not do and what the theme of your role is?

Besides, there's precedent for ghost-role-banning people who teamkill as an ashwalker. I'm pretty sure there was a thing on the forums with a miner who got fucked by lizards, then joined as one and killed their tendril out of salt and ate a weekban for it.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #233071

You guys, this isn't a ban appeal. This is okand's feedback thread.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Jembo
Byond Username: Jembo

Post by Jembo » #233936

Deleted constructive criticism in a ban appeal because it wasn't along with what they ruled. Didn't delete the *peanut gallery posts* that aligned with their view. Only mine and one responding to mine, which was well worded, respectful and offered insight to a different view about the situation. Also did so after the thread was locked to which I can only guess was because they didn't like the context of my argument to the point that it didn't need to be viewed by others in that tread.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #233940

Jembo wrote:Deleted constructive criticism in a ban appeal because it wasn't along with what they ruled. Didn't delete the *peanut gallery posts* that aligned with their view. Only mine and one responding to mine, which was well worded, respectful and offered insight to a different view about the situation. Also did so after the thread was locked to which I can only guess was because they didn't like the context of my argument to the point that it didn't need to be viewed by others in that tread.
You posted after the appeal that you were unrelated to was concluded. It isn't that your opinion isn't respected, its that no one needed to post past after the decision was made so unrelated posts were cleaned up.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
Jembo

Post by Jembo » #233942

But you didn't delete oranges post, TheColdTurtle's post, Saegrimr's post while an admin he really didn't have anything relevant to say. There was literally no reason to delete it outside the fact that you didn't like the context of what I typed after the thread was already locked.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #233943

Jembo wrote:But you didn't delete oranges post, TheColdTurtle's post, Saegrimr's post while an admin he really didn't have anything relevant to say. There was literally no reason to delete it outside the fact that you didn't like the context of what I typed after the thread was already locked.
They were before my post, not after. Hence why I said after the decision was made. I also did delete thecoldturtle's post that was after what I said.
Jembo

Post by Jembo » #233946

That makes zero sense, It's okay for others to shitpost in a thread just as long as it's before your post? But offer a well throughout post argument that differs from your opinion? Nope gotta go. Sorry 2slow. I can understand if I was shitposting but that wasn't the case.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #233947

Jembo wrote:That makes zero sense, It's okay for others to shitpost in a thread just as long as it's before your post? But offer a well throughout post argument that differs from your opinion? Nope gotta go. Sorry 2slow. I can understand if I was shitposting but that wasn't the case.
I apologise if I am not phrasing this clearly, but I did state the point beforehand. I was deleting posts that were unrelated as they didn't require to be there, as the decision was already made. The thread was intended to be locked but there was a communication error in who was supposed to be locking it. Tehsteveo later turned and locked it, and I cleaned up any posts between ours as they were not required.
Jembo

Post by Jembo » #233948

That still doesn't explain why my post was deleted, it was *cleaned up* but there wasn't anything to clean up. The thread was locked you should of just left it as is, nobody can interact with it. Other than the fact that you didn't like the context of my argument.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #233949

Jembo wrote:That still doesn't explain why my post was deleted, it was *cleaned up* but there wasn't anything to clean up. The thread was locked you should of just left it as is, nobody can interact with it. Other than the fact that you didn't like the context of my argument.
There wasn't really any issue with your argument, it was just intended to be locked after the decision was made so any posts past that point were cleaned up and removed. I'm awfully sorry if you feel this is against you personally, but it really isn't, it is simply a cleanup of unneeded posts as aforementioned. Hope that clears it up! : )
Copybass
Byond Username: Copybass

Post by Copybass » #234085

Has suddenly gone from being cute star to angry mecha, hopefully hasn't snapped from having 4NR trash filling up their nice and happy feedback thread which would be bad because they make the forums a nice and happy place to be
Iatots
Byond Username: Iatots
Github Username: Iatots

Post by Iatots » #234088

Seriously, I rely heavily on avatars to string post histories together in my mind. Please limit yourself to 1 (((one))) avatar with halloween and santa hat variants.
I am ok with you changing avatar if you suddenly become a dick tho.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #234093

Iatots wrote:Seriously, I rely heavily on avatars to string post histories together in my mind. Please limit yourself to 1 (((one))) avatar with halloween and santa hat variants.
You mean the person becoming a dick or the avatar being a dick?
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #234183

lzimann wrote:
Iatots wrote:Seriously, I rely heavily on avatars to string post histories together in my mind. Please limit yourself to 1 (((one))) avatar with halloween and santa hat variants.
You mean the person becoming a dick or the avatar being a dick?
Both.
Freedom
Haevacht
Byond Username: Capital_H

Post by Haevacht » #234330

Made a station that has proper floor tiling in maint 0/10.

Also might be Agent 47's predecessor.

But seriously super nice and the like. It's unnerving but good. 10/10.
Last edited by Haevacht on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1% of a coder, 2% of a spriter, 97% >:3c

Random name on Bagel, usually assistant.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #234387

Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Cw3040
Byond Username: Cw3040

Post by Cw3040 » #234463

A good person and a great admin/mapper. Polite even when shit on, any bans Ive had from her are justified and shit, overall 10/10 would marry gladly vote her in again
Last edited by Cw3040 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
GREYTIDE STATIONWIDE
ImageImage
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #234525

Good person. We should suspend elections and keep these headmins indefinitely.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #234531

So nice I can't tell if it is genuine or not.
Cw3040
Byond Username: Cw3040

Post by Cw3040 » #234676

TheColdTurtle wrote:So nice I can't tell if it is genuine or not.
Might be fake.
Kor wrote:Good person. We should suspend elections and keep these headmins indefinitely.
Make Okand the Mega-Headmin. Above other headmins and never gets voted out. Mainly there to be the final decision on matters and to keep the other admins in line.
Spoiler:
Like you
Spoiler:
GREYTIDE STATIONWIDE
ImageImage
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #348457

MrStonedOne wrote:Image
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #348471

Okand's back?! I might actually come back and play some more.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #348770

Remove Okand37
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #348974

Tsaricide is appalled by how nice okand is.
FrozenGuy5
Github User
Byond Username: FrozenGuy5
Github Username: praisenarsie

Post by FrozenGuy5 » #349034

haven't seen a single pr yet from okand, this is disturbing.
ййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййй shitty fucking signatures
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #349039

kevinz000 wrote:Tsaricide is appalled by how nice okand is.
peoplearestrange wrote:Okand's back?! I might actually come back and play some more.
Tsaricide wrote:Remove Okand37
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #349581

Far nicer than the Okand36 model
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #349597

Friendly.
Hathkar
Byond Username: Hathkar

Post by Hathkar » #349621

Very professional, friendly, actually looks into ahelp issues, and provides feedback and suggestions while being understanding of people's perspective's without being harsh.

Promotion when?
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #349683

Hathkar wrote:Very professional, friendly, actually looks into ahelp issues, and provides feedback and suggestions while being understanding of people's perspective's without being harsh.

Promotion when?
June 26, 2016 apparently
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Hathkar
Byond Username: Hathkar

Post by Hathkar » #349729

Nilons wrote:
Hathkar wrote:Very professional, friendly, actually looks into ahelp issues, and provides feedback and suggestions while being understanding of people's perspective's without being harsh.

Promotion when?
June 26, 2016 apparently
To headmin, I mean.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #349733

never
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
lzimann

Post by lzimann » #349774

Hathkar wrote:
Nilons wrote:

Promotion when?
June 26, 2016 apparently
To headmin, I mean.
Yes, what we really need is them as headmin to quit after 2 months again.
Pascal125
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal125 » #349776

I think you're just jealous of Okand.
They're a great person and a great Admin.
Rude and abrasive; I apologise in advance. I play Betrays-Its-Kin if you wanna Metagrudge me.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #349834

If I give someone else headmin do I get gamemaster, or do I need to complete my term to get it

i guess not since okand's a game master if I recall correctly
lzimann

Post by lzimann » #349837

Armhulen wrote:If I give someone else headmin do I get gamemaster, or do I need to complete my term to get it

i guess not since okand's a game master if I recall correctly
Technically you would need to complete your term, and in the eventuality of being removed of the txt(not necessarily being kicked or anything) you wouldn't get GameMaster again, but I guess that was ignored/not being done anymore.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #349870

Okand should be just nominated by headmin vote like kor was
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #349933

Hathkar wrote:
Nilons wrote:

Promotion when?
June 26, 2016 apparently
To headmin, I mean.
November 15th 2016
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 00#p226849
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #350142

Helped me out by porting me to thunderdome and spawning some gear when i wanted to test something out that would get me in trouble on the actual station!

Very helpful and good!
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #350145

Is a brilliant admin who is always willing to help.

Honestly how do you stay so happy all the time in this cesspit?!
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #350525

perhaps they start by not approaching it like it's a cesspit
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #351076

Rustledjimm wrote:Is a brilliant admin who is always willing to help.

Honestly how do you stay so happy all the time in this cesspit?!
Every 6 to 9 months they quit for a year then come back.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #359785

Extremely friendly and approachable. I've admined with them on a few shifts and they seem to be putting a lot of work in for a gamemaster (probably the only gamemaster I have seen play since Shadow.) Literally putting in as much effort into this game as some of my fellow Trialmins, obviously must have an endgame.
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #359843

CitrusGender wrote:Extremely friendly and approachable. I've admined with them on a few shifts and they seem to be putting a lot of work in for a gamemaster (probably the only gamemaster I have seen play since Shadow.) Literally putting in as much effort into this game as some of my fellow Trialmins, obviously must have an endgame.
what is "a lot of work" for a gamemaster?
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #359847

A3STH3T1CS wrote:
CitrusGender wrote:Extremely friendly and approachable. I've admined with them on a few shifts and they seem to be putting a lot of work in for a gamemaster (probably the only gamemaster I have seen play since Shadow.) Literally putting in as much effort into this game as some of my fellow Trialmins, obviously must have an endgame.
what is "a lot of work" for a gamemaster?
The joke is that trialmins usually work harder than any other admin rank because they're new and enthusiastic about their work. You rarely see gamemasters logging on and answering tickets as much as trialmins/game admins. Check statbus if you don't believe me. Okand is the rare exception to this rule and I must say that they have never lost enthusiasm for what they do, always a pleasure to interact with.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #365210

I'm just going to post in here after more time and experience as an admin.

I have not seen anyone more caring and helpful than Okand is online. They are always happy to help any other admins online with any issues they come across and is excellent at getting their view across to players so they understand exactly what has happened. If they have done anything wrong they posses a brilliant manner in getting across to the player why what they did was wrong so they actually understand and can avoid doing so again. I wish I could admin like this.

Also their gondola events are a lot of fun.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #401655

cya round space cowboy