Moodlets

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Moodlets

Post by Deitus » #356783

Bottom post of the previous page:

i unironically like the idea but shitposters and, for lack of a better term, powergamers, will keep it from getting merged.

good work though op.
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #356785

footnote:

antags have a skill that filled them with focus and purpose to complete their objectives.
this gives them a mood buff for a few minutes (to avoid "omg you dont have bad moodies, antag check").
Zarniwoop
Byond Username: Dagum

Post by Zarniwoop » #356799

If I wanted a mood and mental health simulator I'd play the fucking sims. Keep this shit out, I don't want to spend my time maintaining my character's fucking mood. What's next, arousal?
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #356801

If I wanted a shooting and stabbing simulator I'd play call of fucking duty. Keep this shit out, I don't want to spend my time clicking someone else's character until it's fucking horizontal. What's next, capture the flag?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #356802

Tbh, I was just memeing. Seems fun for a blue moon round but would get old every round
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #356817

Security shouldn't get negative moodlets if they kill people
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #356823

BeeSting12 wrote:Security shouldn't get negative moodlets if they kill people
it would make sense for them to have a resistance but killing a bunch of people should still cause issues
Limey wrote:its too late.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #356824

they get happy from it
Pascal125
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal125 » #356843

Zarniwoop wrote:If I wanted a mood and mental health simulator I'd play the fucking sims. Keep this shit out, I don't want to spend my time maintaining my character's fucking mood. What's next, arousal?
No, because this isn't Citadel.

I think this system would be nice to have. I'm sure it'd just be like the species likes and dislikes regarding food.
It's just there. You can play with it or around it. Don't be a killjoy.
Rude and abrasive; I apologise in advance. I play Betrays-Its-Kin if you wanna Metagrudge me.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #356846

species food bullshit is disgusting, though

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #356849

I think given the pacing of our game this is going to end up more annoying than anything. Needing to go crack open a book when you're in the middle of trying to find the malf AI counting down, or going to take a shower in the middle of rev won't feel immersive or fun to most people especially given our RP level*, it will just be a meter they need to fill that takes them away from what they were trying to do.
Steelpoint wrote:True, Lifewebs system is very invasive intentionally. Since keeping your character healthy, happy and fed is a major task you do the entire game.

Not so much here.
I mean it makes sense there because the setting is everything is dark and oppressive and it sucks and you're expected to be in character but I don't see how this would mesh very well here

*Like I can get conceptually it'd be cool if someone had a moment of "oh no what have I done" after they kill the syndie and they go take a shower to try and calm down and then go to the bar and get a hug from their friend who tells them it wasn't their fault but I doubt our players will actually do that
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #356851

ExcessiveJMadison wrote: but colonic is the better looking of twinks tbh
hey girl wyd tonight
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #356852

Kor wrote: *Like I can get conceptually it'd be cool if someone had a moment of "oh no what have I done" after they kill the syndie and they go take a shower to try and calm down and then go to the bar and get a hug from their friend who tells them it wasn't their fault but I doubt our players will actually do that
Frankly /tg/'s pace needs to slow down in general, it doesnt matter how many features you have or how in depth a system is when on average you get 30 minutes with it before it all gets reset.

How that can be done is beyond my competence, but any movement to more RP than none at all is good in my book.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #356853

also needing to take care of you bodily functions is not only for rp purposes.

it serves a gameplay purpose of getting you out of your department. you only had personal toilets if you were important enough, else people had to go to the public toilets. this gives antags a chance to get to you because you're finally walking out of your department and having to go to public high traffic areas.

food was added for a similar reason.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #356854

Kor wrote:I think given the pacing of our game this is going to end up more annoying than anything. Needing to go crack open a book when you're in the middle of trying to find the malf AI counting down, or going to take a shower in the middle of rev won't feel immersive or fun to most people especially given our RP level*, it will just be a meter they need to fill that takes them away from what they were trying to do.
Steelpoint wrote:True, Lifewebs system is very invasive intentionally. Since keeping your character healthy, happy and fed is a major task you do the entire game.

Not so much here.
I mean it makes sense there because the setting is everything is dark and oppressive and it sucks and you're expected to be in character but I don't see how this would mesh very well here

*Like I can get conceptually it'd be cool if someone had a moment of "oh no what have I done" after they kill the syndie and they go take a shower to try and calm down and then go to the bar and get a hug from their friend who tells them it wasn't their fault but I doubt our players will actually do that

Thing is, I doubt there will ever be a situation where having to take a shower is unironically a thing someone has to do to get ready for something like that, and having bad enough moodlets to a degree that it affects you probably means you already have done some stupid shit such as blowing your arm off, starving, and having severe drugs withdrawal.

The system is not ment to be a constant distraction that you have to keep filled. If nobody interacts with it is basically neutral, which means you are not affected. It is an active effect. If you choose to not engage in obtaining positive moodlets, you might lose out on some small bonuses, but you are not necesarily weaker. Bad moodlets are also mainly just obtained through events that are either actively brought upon you, but you will need some severe or a lot of minor bad moodlets to have an actual noticeable negative effect.

In the current version, the only exception to this could be nutrition I suppose, which trickles down automatically and gives you a negative moodlet. But like I said the effects of nutrition would be moved to the mood system.

You could however, be actively affected by an antag who gives you bad moodlets on purpose, using it as a weapon.

Regarding the pacing, I doubt this will affect pacing at all. The only thing it would do is give some objects alternative purposes, And once again, these purposes are not a necesity. You can CHOOSE to improve your mood. But it's not like you will be crippled from the game if you don't read a book, shower, and do your good boy tasks every 5 minutes, which is what you are currently making it out to be.

Also, I never mentioned that killing people would give you a negative moodlet, People posted the idea here, but I have never mentioned that such an idea was planned in the PR (And it will probably not be, due to it going against TGs playstyle too much, in my opinion).

And once again; do not see this as "just an RP mechanic" because it involves the characters emotions, it's as much an RP mechanic as health. It's a mechanic that you can use to give positive and negative effects, based on an objects effects. Using RP semantics is useless because this literaly does not have to change how players treat each other, at worst it might mean a player might ask a chaplain to bless them, which if anything, creates purpose for jobs such as the chaplain, clown and librarian, which if you ask me, is not a bad thing and does not negatively affect pace.
Zarniwoop
Byond Username: Dagum

Post by Zarniwoop » #356891

I dunno, I play here because I like the action fast and loose. It can be hard enough to finish lengthy projects before the round ends. Nothing sounds fun about being too unhappy to work and having to go find food that my character likes or sit and listen to somebody playing an instrument for a few minutes. And before you say it's passive, you already mentioned antags being able to use it as a weapon so there's still the potential for me to not even want to bother with this and still having it as a weight around my neck.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #356970

Dr_bee wrote:
Kor wrote: *Like I can get conceptually it'd be cool if someone had a moment of "oh no what have I done" after they kill the syndie and they go take a shower to try and calm down and then go to the bar and get a hug from their friend who tells them it wasn't their fault but I doubt our players will actually do that
Frankly /tg/'s pace needs to slow down in general, it doesnt matter how many features you have or how in depth a system is when on average you get 30 minutes with it before it all gets reset.

How that can be done is beyond my competence, but any movement to more RP than none at all is good in my book.
You may need to revert a whole lot of "QoL" changes that amount to "now you don't have to go to place and get thing from person", but fuck me, I'm not gonna find out what they are at nine in the morning on a Monday.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #357175

DemonFiren wrote:
Dr_bee wrote:

You may need to revert a whole lot of "QoL" changes that amount to "now you don't have to go to place and get thing from person", but fuck me, I'm not gonna find out what they are at nine in the morning on a Monday.
But we need "QoL" because the game needs to be faster so you can get things done before the game being faster means you don't have the time to get things done so we added "QoL" features to make the game faster so you can get things done before

We've been around this circle before. Its like an alcoholic drinking to stave off withdrawals by using increasingly strong booze.
Dr_bee

Post by Dr_bee » #357231

cedarbridge wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:
Dr_bee wrote:

But we need "QoL" because the game needs to be faster so you can get things done before the game being faster means you don't have the time to get things done so we added "QoL" features to make the game faster so you can get things done before

We've been around this circle before. Its like an alcoholic drinking to stave off withdrawals by using increasingly strong booze.
The beginning of the loop is probably the combat system if that is the case. Goonstation limits access to deadly weapons to antagonists and security, and players have a higher health-pool overall with their crit system, which slows down their combat considerably. They also give a slowdown when you pull things, which slows down combat even more.

But these are changes that are controversial and will cause the more autistic members of the community scream louder than a toddler denied their ice cream, so yeah, doing it would require actual courage.

It is off topic to the thread anyway, better to add the system and see how it effects things.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #357277

CosmicScientist wrote:
Qbopper wrote:
it would make sense for them to have a resistance but killing a bunch of people should still cause issues
>what is mindshield implant and how might it help the crewmember.
Whilst role based mechanics are fun, I think it would be a perfect opportunity to tie it to the implant all good officer boys and officer girls have. Oh and unless the detective has an implant (I always forget), they could become a raging alcoholic to get over their problems of having to clean up the station security refuses to!
Chainsmoking.
obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

Post by obscolene » #357278

Selea wrote:To be clear.I think, your idea is good.But only with traits and lewdness.
Why?Because you can pick set of fetishes and roam the station for related events.Collecting arousal points can be hilarious.
Please stop posting.
[center]sc#4622 | everybodygangstauntilnig.ga (UPDATED FREQUENTLY)[/center]
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #357279

cedarbridge wrote:
CosmicScientist wrote:
Qbopper wrote:
>what is mindshield implant and how might it help the crewmember.
Whilst role based mechanics are fun, I think it would be a perfect opportunity to tie it to the implant all good officer boys and officer girls have. Oh and unless the detective has an implant (I always forget), they could become a raging alcoholic to get over their problems of having to clean up the station security refuses to!
Chainsmoking.
smoking does give good moodies
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #357283

I'd have to test it to judge if it was good or not.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Pascal125
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal125 » #357325

What could be the harm in a test merge atleast? I mean... The effort was already put into it, from the looks of it.
Rude and abrasive; I apologise in advance. I play Betrays-Its-Kin if you wanna Metagrudge me.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #357330

The harm is from a great many things having been """"""""""test""""""""""merged in the past.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #357333

DemonFiren wrote:The harm is from a great many things having been """"""""""test""""""""""merged in the past.
what the fuck is that even supposed to mean lmao
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #357352

Qustinnus wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:The harm is from a great many things having been """"""""""test""""""""""merged in the past.
Ignore him. He has seminal fluid deficiency and should report to the nearest headmin to fix it
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #357413

Qustinnus wrote:
it means "features i don't like got testmerged and stayed in"
Limey wrote:its too late.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #357447

This would probably be a good way to make the barkeep and chef matter more. The crew can fight over the few chocolate bars in the machines before somebody feeds them all to Ian, but after that its good cooked food and handcrafted drinks or suffer the plight that is living off sugary beef jerky and instant ramen.
Gamarr
Byond Username: Gamarr

Post by Gamarr » #357476

Will never work here given current environment. The way the station comes pre-built alone proves how much babying the playerbase is comfortable with. Tacking on this also requires a great many other changes, none of which likely will ever happen because if tg was interested in them, they would have been done by now. I.e. Stats, constricted vision, and an effort to make every crewman not virtually identical to his crewmates outside of cosmetics.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #357479

Gamarr wrote:The way the station comes pre-built alone proves how much babying the playerbase is comfortable with.
What did he mean by this
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #357504

Gamarr wrote:Will never work here given current environment. The way the station comes pre-built alone proves how much babying the playerbase is comfortable with. Tacking on this also requires a great many other changes, none of which likely will ever happen because if tg was interested in them, they would have been done by now. I.e. Stats, constricted vision, and an effort to make every crewman not virtually identical to his crewmates outside of cosmetics.
my pr is standalone and doesn't require huge game changing updates like stats and constricted vision. It could be something another server would maybe be interested in, but I see no reason for TG to go down that path. I also don't see why you think 1 update requires 50 other systems that have no relation to moodlets at all.

Oh by the way the way I coded it is set to a config, so it could always be a sybil only thing for example, (similar to how goon does it)
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #357598

ShadowDimentio wrote:
Gamarr wrote:The way the station comes pre-built alone proves how much babying the playerbase is comfortable with.
What did he mean by this
Q_____ of L___
NanookoftheNorth
Byond Username: NanookoftehNorth

Post by NanookoftheNorth » #357921

I think that this would get metagamed quite hard. I enjoy the idea of needing to actually do normal tasks like pooping, showering, actually utilizing the clown, and what not. However, I have a feeling people would just hug it out for a good 30 seconds to get their mood up. I think that mood should not have a negative impact, but only positive. In other words, don't nerf everything implementing this, buff everyone. If you're in a good mood you maybe run faster, or have better luck hacking, or don't feel as hungry as often. If you're in a bad mood, nothing happens. Know what I mean?
Love, your favorite forum poster, Jenna Tills
RandomMarine
Github User
Byond Username: RandomMarine
Github Username: RandomMarine

Post by RandomMarine » #357966

NanookoftheNorth wrote:In other words, don't nerf everything implementing this, buff everyone.
In other words, the same exact end result as nerfing everything except with bonus powercreep.
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #358081

NanookoftheNorth wrote:I think that this would get metagamed quite hard. I enjoy the idea of needing to actually do normal tasks like pooping, showering, actually utilizing the clown, and what not. However, I have a feeling people would just hug it out for a good 30 seconds to get their mood up. I think that mood should not have a negative impact, but only positive. In other words, don't nerf everything implementing this, buff everyone. If you're in a good mood you maybe run faster, or have better luck hacking, or don't feel as hungry as often. If you're in a bad mood, nothing happens. Know what I mean?

Moodlets dont stack, You can't have two "hugged" moodlets for example. You need varied behavior for a full outcome, for the same reason getitng slipped 10 times wont make you suicidal.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #358209

Qustinnus wrote:
NanookoftheNorth wrote:I think that this would get metagamed quite hard. I enjoy the idea of needing to actually do normal tasks like pooping, showering, actually utilizing the clown, and what not. However, I have a feeling people would just hug it out for a good 30 seconds to get their mood up. I think that mood should not have a negative impact, but only positive. In other words, don't nerf everything implementing this, buff everyone. If you're in a good mood you maybe run faster, or have better luck hacking, or don't feel as hungry as often. If you're in a bad mood, nothing happens. Know what I mean?

Moodlets dont stack, You can't have two "hugged" moodlets for example. You need varied behavior for a full outcome, for the same reason getitng slipped 10 times wont make you suicidal.
please make it stack but for clowns only
Dr_bee

Post by Dr_bee » #358221

Armhulen wrote:
Qustinnus wrote:

please make it stack but for clowns only
Hey, Clown hug rape isnt funny!
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #358223

Clowns should also not be saddened by suffering most forms of abuse, that's what they're there for, after all.

Subtly tweak it so clowns are obnoxiously happy at all times and mimes are obnoxiously depressed (but can deal with that because eventual emotional numbness).

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #358227

Mimes should not get any emotions to anything.

I like clown stacking because they can get hysterically happy or insanely depressed and it can switch between these really quickly and i find that cool
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #358241

Even the mime's backpack is depressed. Sadness is what fuels art, after all.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #358279

Doesnt interbay have almost exact system?

Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #358424

calzilla1 wrote:Doesnt interbay have almost exact system?
Interbay ported an old version of my system.

Edit: this was the commit that added it to interbay https://github.com/mattroks101/InterBay ... 0101a205aa

note that they kept the hygiene and thirst system I originally made for FTL, which I didn't add in the TG version.
Last edited by Qustinnus on Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #358425

DemonFiren wrote:Clowns should also not be saddened by suffering most forms of abuse, that's what they're there for, after all.

Subtly tweak it so clowns are obnoxiously happy at all times and mimes are obnoxiously depressed (but can deal with that because eventual emotional numbness).
that's definitely doable
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #358449

Probably not gonna see much past theorycrafting until this is tested in-game for a few rounds to get adjusted to and see how much it actually affects people. I personally would enjoy seeing a system like this since it seems like it'd give a nice passive nudge towards more social aspects of the game without forcing people into it.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #379624

It's PRed now so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to post them! https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/35475
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #379642

Gmyza

needs a meaningless but offensive word to create escalations.
Selea
Byond Username: Serpentarium

Post by Selea » #379657

Still needs perverted ones. I can help with list of them.
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #379664

Selea wrote:Still needs perverted ones. I can help with list of them.
sure once erp is unbanned but its not
Selea
Byond Username: Serpentarium

Post by Selea » #379735

eRP is banned. But erotic related mechanic isn't AFAIK.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #379736

Selea wrote:eRP is banned. But erotic related mechanic isn't AFAIK.
Yes it is