[POLL] Assistant Maint Access

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.

Should assistants have maintenance access?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:23 am

Yes
15%
Yes
15%
Yes
15%
No
18%
No
18%
No
18%
Abstain
0%
Abstain
0%
Abstain
0%

Total votes: 222

srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Re: Assistant Maint Access Poll

Post by srifenbyxp » #36094

Bottom post of the previous page:

No not really, the number of security slots is fine as it is.

With maintenance for assistance gone I wager anything with maintenance access included will be set to a higher priority, fucking off in these departments may have a slight chance of rising, the value of welders and crowbars increased, and every map i've played on in /tg/ (besides mini station) has long ass maintenance (efficacy station OH HO BOY) along with a not so recent update of having items in maintenance RNG now which with the less access of maintenance seemed kind of unnecessary. But I assumed the RNG was to mess with the grey shirts beating each other for sunglasses and coins. Maintenance access may be gone but it won't stop bored players to create doors leading into them or harassing the HoP even more so. Not to mention it makes cultist's job a wee bit more harder, fighting the blerb may make it more difficult for the crew and purging xeno nests has a good chance of taking longer.

Yeah theres a lift maintenance access but competence in this game is an acquired skill, one that is as elusive of a bluespacing wizard
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #36103

srifenbyxp wrote:Yeah theres a lift maintenance access but competence in this game is an acquired skill, one that is as elusive of a bluespacing wizard
If the ability to push a button on a console is outside the grasp of the players involved, we've got bigger problems.
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #36106

Sec are not getting maint access at round start. They'll have to wait in line for the HoP like always.

I'm preparing to run an in-game poll this week for assistant maint access. The community seems to be divided almost 50/50 on this topic.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #36113

Any half-decent "assistant main" or "regular greytider" just swapped from assistant to engineer.
Free maint, free tools, free gloves, free materials, and free EVA suits!
I play Boris Pepper.
Kuraudo
Byond Username: Arumashi

Post by Kuraudo » #36114

scaredofshadows wrote:Sec are not getting maint access at round start. They'll have to wait in line for the HoP like always.
Why ?
Any half-decent "assistant main" or "regular greytider" just swapped from assistant to engineer.
Free maint, free tools, free gloves, free materials, and free EVA suits!
And free demotion to assistant after being caught.
"He can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are brigged."
Arete
Byond Username: Arete

Post by Arete » #36119

scaredofshadows wrote:Sec are not getting maint access at round start. They'll have to wait in line for the HoP like always.

I'm preparing to run an in-game poll this week for assistant maint access. The community seems to be divided almost 50/50 on this topic.
What makes assistant maint access a voting matter and sec maint access not a voting matter? The community split on both matters appears to be similar.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #36120

I think its more to do that SoS bluntly does not want Security Officers to have maintenance access, but is willing to concede Assistants maintenance access. From the past Sec Officer maintenance access is usually a 50/50 ordeal as well.

Its just personal bias really.
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Post by Fatal » #36121

I wonder when was the last time SoS played a security officer

Honestly, they NEED maint access, and most of the good ones go to the HoP and get it anyway

Just let them have it from the start
Arete

Post by Arete » #36122

Steelpoint wrote:I think its more to do that SoS bluntly does not want Security Officers to have maintenance access, but is willing to concede Assistants maintenance access. From the past Sec Officer maintenance access is usually a 50/50 ordeal as well.

Its just personal bias really.
Rather than pretending that a slim majority means anything for either issue, we should probably put off deciding it either way until after the headmin elections and then let them work out a unified plan for dealing with sec and greytide troubles as a whole.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #36126

just give both sec and assistants maintenance access
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #36127

i barely play this game anymore and i didn't read this thread but lol this is obvious
Apsis

Post by Apsis » #36154

There's less Sec Officers than assistants, so waiting in the HoP line for maint isn't a big hassle. Next you're gonna tell me they should just have all access because they can't be antags.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #36170

Like I said, expand the detective team
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #36172

Can we at least disable assistant antag if they get maint the worst users are using assistant to grief when they don't get antag and use assistant like their personal loot fairy role. I'd rather have antag hunting vigilante assistants that fuck around all round than awful assistant bias because you can't tell if they're antags or just fucking grey tide griefers.

THIS is the biggest problem facing assistants right now imo, and why I wanted maint access removed, because assistant is so attractive for older players who wanted to roll antagonist. New players should be using assistant for training, thus they shouldn't be antags anyway, and part of the point of ss13 is playing a job and having responsibility and the PAYOFF being playing antag once in a while to fuck shit up. The 'pick a random job if preferences unavailable' feature still exists so people have no excuse to not be a job at roundstart and the chance for an assistant latejoiner being antag is extremely low anyway.

I don't even mind grey tiders who do funny jokes, but it's the line between antagonistic actions and jokes that gets blurred with assistants. If they couldn't be antags, you could just report people who were being too grief-y to admins and not have to guess whether they're being an asshole because they're an assistant or because they're an antag. That's usually the case of why I don't report assistant griefers to admins, anyway, a lot of the time they're antags.

Removing more jobs from the antag selection list will also not mean less antags. It means the antag roles will be distributed amongst people who prefer to play roles with responsibility rather than fuck around and get antag for doing absolutely nothing.

Edit: One more thing, I don't agree with enabling sec maint access even if assistants get it back. While I'm an avid security player, and I've joked about it being the answer to ass maint in the past, it kind of enables stupid antag hunting behavior from sec officers and ends cult rounds really quickly considering their bases are found easily. Yeah, it's the same issue as assistant maint, they can just get it from HoP, but having to go through the effort to get something and having it by default are extremely different things.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #36185

paprika wrote:the chance for an assistant latejoiner being antag is extremely low anyway.
It's exactly the same as any other job, and after all the other jobs fill (which they do) the odds of a late join antag being an assistant are not only not low, they're assured after enough people spawn.

Edit 7:08 pm:

The way late antag selection works is that after the ratio of antags to players drops too low every joining player gets a chance at becoming an antag. HOWEVER the way that chance works means that for every player who fails that antag chance the next joiner has an even better chance, so this means that eventually the odds of a new antag entering become nearly assured. If assistants are taken out of the antag pool that means they automatically fail their latejoin antag chance, meaning that anyone who joins as a non assistant after a string of assistants joins (like if the HoP opens a slot after 20 forced assistants) gets free, metable, antag.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #36212

How would someone know that 10 assistants latejoin accurately enough to meta to get antag

How would someone know that it's a round with latejoin antag round anyway? That's only changeling and traitor

No only that, but it's very rare all the jobs are filled and with your new 'admins can open slots' PR this becomes a non-issue
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #36215

paprika wrote:How would someone know that 10 assistants latejoin accurately enough to meta to get antag
Because if all the other slots were closed then that'd be an easy assumption after a few minutes. The second a slot opened it'd be free traitor/ling even if you didn't meta it, but it's even easier to meta because then the job opener can warn you of when to check the join list.
paprika wrote:How would someone know that it's a round with latejoin antag round anyway? That's only changeling and traitor
And traitorling and double agent, which are the common core modes besides extended that are always in play and that make up more than half of all rounds.

According to the stats page they made up 799/1366 (58.5%) of the rounds for the last month stats were collected.
paprika wrote:No only that, but it's very rare all the jobs are filled and with your new 'admins can open slots' PR this becomes a non-issue
This is has been happening a ton on Sybil since this change because shock and horror people want jobs with access and dereliction of duty is an ingame issue unless you are being terrible.

paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #36226

Did you not see the part where I said assistants would only lose antag rolling if they got maint access back

Seriously your reading comprehension man...

Anyway there's absolutely no reason to factor in people metagaming latejoin antags from assistants because it's still a dice roll that you'd have to be explicitly paying attention to the AI arrival announcements for (assuming there are any) and I seriously doubt anyone is that much of an antag hunter that they'll religiously watch the arrivals announcements, use their code knowledge to go and brig someone with no evidence or stalk them until they pull out an ebow. I can't think of a single person who would find that enjoyable and it's also extremely bannable powergame behavior so repeat offenders will likely form a pattern and get banned.

Using pathetic miniscule details of removing assistant antag like people metagaming who's an antag from arrivals announcements instead of addressing the real problem is why I can't take you seriously when it comes to assistants.
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #36233

paprika wrote:Did you not see the part where I said assistants would only lose antag rolling if they got maint access back
They're both objectively terrible ideas

paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #36236

Welp there you go no reason to put any thought into reading any of Incoming's posts since he can't refute points without resorting to epic 'objectively' memes and has to completely try to derail an arguement and make it about something completely inconsequential to try and prove his point (it doesn't)
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #36238

paprika wrote:Welp there you go no reason to put any thought into reading any of Incoming's posts since he can't refute points without resorting to epic 'objectively' memes and has to completely try to derail an arguement and make it about something completely inconsequential to try and prove his point (it doesn't)
I'm not going to take your opinions seriously if you're not going to at least try to take mine seriously. There's absolutely nothing I can say to change what you think and frankly I don't want to try.

My point is when faced with the fact that one job is much more fun to a large contingent of people than any other job your response is to just think of every possible way of cocking it up so people will be forced to have less fun because you have some weird bias against assistants (too much sec play?). There's gonna be an in game poll now so this doesn't even matter.

paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #36249

You can change what I think by having arguments that don't amount to "I didn't read everything you posted about assistants and the gameplay but here's a stupid thing about how people might metagame antag if assistants didn't have it!" which has nothing to do with what I was talking about and doesn't even matter anyway for reasons I already explained

All it makes me think is that you have no counter argument and are just grasping at straws to justify why assistants should have antag

Like I said I don't even give a shit about assistant maint though I still don't think assistants should have it because it makes them very attractive for antag rolling and they have no responsibilities but no antag for assistants would render that point moot thus I don't give a shit if assistants have maint considering I made a config option for assistants to have antag which is the real problem anyway, I just dislike it had to be me to make this config option and it didn't already exist, but at least this big argument spawned something good
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #36341

Here is the base argument that I believe and you don't from what I can see:

SS13 is a video game, people play it to have fun.

It is not a work simulator, people don't play it to simulate having a job on a space station.

Some people have fun by simulating having a job on a space station, but this is not the only way to have fun on SS13.

Here are some of the ways you can have fun on Spacestation 13:

*Roleplaying
*Building contraptions/structures
*Pulling good natured shenanigans
*Helping others to have their fun
*Simulating a job
*Raging against the inevitable fires of chaos
*Watching a station die against the inevitable fires of chaos
*Causing the inevitable fires of chaos as an antag
*Creating a spectacle
*Watching the efforts of others
*Honking endlessly

These are all valid ways to have fun and none of them are any more or less valid than any other. We should encourage all of them and embrace each of them as a good thing.

Arete

Post by Arete » #36345

Incoming wrote:These are all valid ways to have fun and none of them are any more or less valid than any other. We should encourage all of them and embrace each of them as a good thing.
When your fun requires messing up someone else's fun, that's not a good thing. When your fun doesn't involve helping other people have fun, then your fun comes at a lower priority than the fun of people who are bringing enjoyment to others.

Currently, players doing jobs designed to help others have fun are saying that they're having less fun due to the actions of players who seem to be acting selfishly. If nothing is done about this, then players who want to help others have fun will leave, and players who act selfishly will stay. This will probably result in less fun had by all.

"Live and let live" isn't really a complete argument here. You have to analyze the likely results of any action (or lack thereof) and and pick which set of results you want to aim for.
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #36351

Why are you assuming he ruins other people's fun by playing assistant? Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

-Cargo Techs rarely do their jobs
-Medics rarely do their jobs
-Engineers rarely do their jobs, besides setting up the singulo
-Scientists don't share their fun with anyone
-Botanists don't want to cooperate with the Chef
-Heads are incompetent

B-but the assistants don't provide any fun! Even though they:

-Provide brains for robotics
-Sentinels of the dark hallways, aka maintenance, always looking for trouble (antags)
-As much willing to help as they are to cause trouble and lift tiles
-Bring life to the hallways

There are as many "greytiders" as there are shitlers occupying job slots and not doing their jobs. The problem isn't assistants. The problem is "people are not allowed to do things their way".
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #36352

Incoming wrote:It is not a work simulator, people don't play it to simulate having a job on a space station.
Is that why we're assigned job roles at round start and every round is called a "shift?" Strange.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #36356

paprika wrote:Welp there you go no reason to put any thought into reading any of Incoming's posts since he can't refute points without resorting to epic 'objectively' memes and has to completely try to derail an arguement and make it about something completely inconsequential to try and prove his point (it doesn't)
No he pretty much banged the nail on the head and refuted every point you made; get off your single geared bicycle brother because you're going to crash into a wall if you don't.

There is no "objectively" meme, he gave you evidence, there for it's 'objectively' stupid. I'll be here all night if you need help in arguing logic ;)
crack is whack but smacks got your back
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #36359

Scott wrote:Why are you assuming he ruins other people's fun by playing assistant? Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

-Heads are incompetent
Are we playing on different servers? I've seen all of these jobs do what they're meant to be doing. Sometimes all at the same time! The only exception to this is that there are those engies every round that fuck off with hardsuits or whatever, but those keep getting cracked down on by sec. Science doesn't tend to hand out toys to the general public but I go out of my way to arm sec with all the neat stuff I can throw at them. Detectives love those NV Huds.
Scott wrote: B-but the assistants don't provide any fun! Even though they:

-Provide brains for robotics -Function as literal placeholders for roundstart borgs
-Sentinels of the dark hallways, aka maintenance, always looking for trouble (antags) -Validhunters
-As much willing to help as they are to cause trouble and lift tiles Who When How
-Bring life to the hallways Literally everyone can do this
Lo6a4evskiy
Byond Username: Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #36360

ColonicAcid wrote:
No he pretty much banged the nail on the head and refuted every point you made; get off your single geared bicycle brother because you're going to crash into a wall if you don't.

There is no "objectively" meme, he gave you evidence, there for it's 'objectively' stupid. I'll be here all night if you need help in arguing logic ;)
Actually he proceeded to call what was "objectively" his opinion in the next post.

Anyway, to the real topic at hand. You people argue about wrong things. This change is objectively bad, true enough. For those who play assistant. Whether it's bad for the server overall is another matter entirely. It's not a question of punishing bad players or anything like that. It's a question of whether or not we want the majority to keep playing assistant and nothing else. I don't.
Arete

Post by Arete » #36365

Scott wrote:Why are you assuming he ruins other people's fun by playing assistant? Go fuck yourself with a cactus.
I'm saying that there exist some people who have fun without helping other people have fun by playing assistant. Go outside and take a few deep breaths.
Scott wrote:There are as many "greytiders" as there are shitlers occupying job slots and not doing their jobs. The problem isn't assistants. The problem is "people are not allowed to do things their way".
I doubt that the proportion of shitlers is anywhere close to the same between assistants and other jobs. Shitlers are drawn to the assistant job for a few reasons. It's best for those shitlers to be dealt with directly, which the admins have been doing better lately. But wherever there's a choice between driving away assistants and driving away people who do regular jobs on the station, choosing to keep the people who do regular jobs will probably result in a better time for everyone who stays. I base that on my own experience generally seeing more interesting stuff happen in rounds where the station is close to fully staffed versus rounds where half the players are assistants.
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #36367

cedarbridge wrote:

-Heads are incompetent
Are we playing on different servers? I've seen all of these jobs do what they're meant to be doing. Sometimes all at the same time! The only exception to this is that there are those engies every round that fuck off with hardsuits or whatever, but those keep getting cracked down on by sec. Science doesn't tend to hand out toys to the general public but I go out of my way to arm sec with all the neat stuff I can throw at them. Detectives love those NV Huds.

-Provide brains for robotics -Function as literal placeholders for roundstart borgs
-Sentinels of the dark hallways, aka maintenance, always looking for trouble (antags) -Validhunters
-As much willing to help as they are to cause trouble and lift tiles Who When How
I guess we aren't playing on the same server, because more often than not people are asses and don't do their job as a service to others but use their position as a means to their ends and security never gives a shit about hardsuit theft.
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #36378

I never said anything about assistants needing to ruin other people's fun to have fun themselves. Not all assistants do that, and it's not an intrinsic part of being an assistant. It's not tied to maint access or antag chance or anything. If you don't want shit assistants call them out on it to the administrators. Shitlers get banned, and if they don't that's an administration problem, not a coding problem.

"Administration by coding" is fucking stupid and penalizes everyone just to get back at a few people you don't like.

paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #36394

Or it encourages a type of gameplay for the server where administrative restrictions cannot (admins likely can't be relied on to ban everyone for doing every little type of grief, because the greyshirts might be antags)

Look at baystation, they have a TON of that 'administration by coding' and it works to encourage their server to be heavily roleplay oriented by having a lot of restrictions on things. They still need active administration for their server, but the move speed, click delay, etc all set the tone for what kind of server theirs is.

Greyshirts not having antag removes the stigma (like it did for security) and reinforces their role as a learning job rather than a vacation one. Like, I'm fine with people using assistant to fuck around, but griefers need to be banned and the grey tide stigma needs to go away. People sitting on assistant, fucking around all day, having no responsibility AND maint access for when they roll antag (if you don't realize the value of maint for antags you're just bad) means it's an attractive option for people who don't want to have responsibility. We can't just 'assume' that some people want to have responsibility and roll for antag, because >20 greyshirts is the result of that. There's no equalizer there, and there's no reason to not play assistant if you want to roll antag.

Don't pretend like this isn't extremely common on sybil nor a totally fair thing for the game. Again, the assistant vacation fuckaround instead of do a normal job thing isn't something I want to remove, which is why I'm fine with assistants getting maint back, but it's unfair that assistants can roll for antag all the same as people who actually have responsibilities and jobs to do.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #36401

Scott wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:

-Heads are incompetent

I guess we aren't playing on the same server, because more often than not people are asses and don't do their job as a service to others but use their position as a means to their ends and security never gives a shit about hardsuit theft.
This happened literally my last round as warden. CE messaged the captain, captain messaged sec. Two engies grabbed hardsuits and fucked off, atmos grabed their suit and fucked off. Sec set all of them to arrest. Caught all of them except the atmos. All 3 were cultists. Kinda funny how that worked out.
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #36409

paprika wrote:Don't pretend like this isn't extremely common on sybil nor a totally fair thing for the game. Again, the assistant vacation fuckaround instead of do a normal job thing isn't something I want to remove, which is why I'm fine with assistants getting maint back, but it's unfair that assistants can roll for antag all the same as people who actually have responsibilities and jobs to do.
You don't pay for antag with boring rounds of doing the same shit over and over, it's just something that happens by the glory of RNG. There's nothing fairer in the game that the RNG of antag selection; There is nothing to balance here. If a player isn't having fun doing the things they do on their nonantag rounds, that's on them to find a job that can sustain their interest, or maybe take a break.

paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #36432

Or sit in assistant round after round because you know you won't have to do anything if you don't get antag.

Yes, you could say this about other jobs like atmos tech or engineer, but at least they don't have the perks of being a faceless nobody and "expected to grief" as a part of "tg culture" (these are real quotes)
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #36454

/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
specyalic
Byond Username: Specyalic

Post by specyalic » #36704

Godwins Law strikes again

that post is literally hitler
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #36750

specyalic wrote:Godwins Law strikes again

that post is literally hitler
Not just Hitler... Worse than Hitler
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
omnitricks

Post by omnitricks » #38228

Want reasons for why assistants should have maint access? Ok.

Assistants make up the bulk of the station so

Radiation thingy. Go to maint to not get irradiated. Oh assistants cannot get into maint because no access. Other crewmembers get to go into maint because they can go in there from their own departments. Assistants get all the bad shit from radiation because they are the only people unable to get shielded by maint and this is not by choice compared to how people get it every round.

Bad shit happens. Plasma fire, nuke ops, revs, cult, etc. Assistants are the only ones who would be unable to hide out or bunker down. Anyone who has a department can technically hide in their department. Yes, if lets say assistants don't want to get involved with revs (either side because they are equally shit), cult (because they would all just end up as constructs instead of being converted) or just want to survive until the shuttle arrives with a safe passage to there through maint. Oops. Denied because admins want to take a shit on assistant players.

Autism forts.

When there is a blob in maint who normally finds it first? And who does the heads actually expect to grab welders and be drafted? Same thing with dead bodies hidden in maint, power sinks that need to be found, etc.

High pop rounds. Players have no choice but to play assistant most of the time since the jobs they want to play would most likely be taken. You are effectively penalizing people for something they have no control over.

I clap for the stupidity and shortsightedness of the admins here that only want to promote a carebear game by nerfing everything and coming up with micky mouse reasonings they can push through regardless because they hold the power in their hands without any accountability. Ironic isn't it that we are talking about how they want assmaint removed because they have no responsibilities and accountabilities either.

We might as well remove admins too since one of them came up with the stupid idea of randomizing assistant's jumpsuits as well. If you really want to make assistants not shit you should've randomly autosassigned them at roundstart to certain departments as assistants with basic access instead then they will have actual things to assist. Instead of expecting them to assist without any access (maint or no) At least with maint I could always expect assistants to bring me sweet swag and crates when I work cargonia.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #38230

omnitricks wrote:-snip-
I'm going to assume you skimmed through this thread.

Firstly, it was Paprika, a non-admin, that not only started this poll but was the one to do the colourized assistant jumpsuits.

Secondly, as the poll dictates the idea of removing assistant maint access is pretty much split 50/50, admins and all. Considering that it is highly unlikely that Assistants would have their access removed anyway.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #38480

Steelpoint wrote:
omnitricks wrote:-snip-
I'm going to assume you skimmed through this thread.

Firstly, it was Paprika, a non-admin, that not only started this poll but was the one to do the colourized assistant jumpsuits.

Secondly, as the poll dictates the idea of removing assistant maint access is pretty much split 50/50, admins and all. Considering that it is highly unlikely that Assistants would have their access removed anyway.
This. Going on a tirade about "admins r mean" here is about as constructive as doing it in a ban appeal.
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Re: [POLL] Assistant Maint Access

Post by Phalanx300 » #38608

So 53% on a forum poll decided this? While it was decided massively that it should be decided ingame?

Go play dictator somewhere else plz.
Redblaze3000
Byond Username: Redblaze3000

Re: [POLL] Assistant Maint Access

Post by Redblaze3000 » #39646

Phalanx300 wrote:So 53% on a forum poll decided this? While it was decided massively that it should be decided ingame?

Go play dictator somewhere else plz.
As I have told multiple fucking people in game, THE FORUMS ARE WHERE POLICY AND FEEDBACK HAPPENS PLEASE GO THERE AND COMPLAIN don't shit up ooc because no one will give two fucks. same thing with ideas and admin complaints. If you ain't active in the community why should we care about you? Also this a great change. What assistant is going to use maint for true good ever?