[No Longer Admin] Qbopper

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne
Reddit Username: monarchmra

[No Longer Admin] Qbopper

Post by MrStonedOne » #246482

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.
Image
User avatar
TheColdTurtle
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:58 pm
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Re: Qbopper

Post by TheColdTurtle » #246485

Bad memes
Image
Image
User avatar
Qbopper
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #246486

TheColdTurtle wrote:Bad memes
technically I've done a meme singular so far

EDIT: I like to check on this thread, so I'll keep my fuck ups here to remind myself of what I need to improve on.
HEY why don't I add some positive stuff so this doesn't look as shitty
  • I did a pretty good event or two with doctor_pork that a lot of people had fun with
  • I started a pretty big rework of the awful new player guide and people are reacting pretty positively to it
Last edited by Qbopper on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
Limey wrote:its too late.
User avatar
Digdugxx
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:29 am
Byond Username: Digdugxx
Location: Screeing on the floor somewhere

Re: Qbopper

Post by Digdugxx » #246539

Enjoyable to play with and never pushes things too far +1
Image
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Qbopper wrote:One of the few posts on the forums to make me genuinely laugh out loud, well done
:]]]
User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Qbopper

Post by NikNakFlak » #258663

I like him, he's good
REDACTED
pm for deets
User avatar
bandit
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: Qbopper

Post by bandit » #259738

shitty bagil trialmin

nah jk he's good
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
User avatar
Qbopper
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #259844

bandit wrote:shitty bagil trialmin

nah jk he's good
for future historians, I give you: context
Limey wrote:its too late.
Doctor Pork
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Qbopper

Post by Doctor Pork » #275509

hes a good boy
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Image
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Image
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
User avatar
bandit
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: Qbopper

Post by bandit » #315359

Needs to update ye flask
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
User avatar
Qbopper
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #315453

bandit wrote:Needs to update ye flask
fuck

sorry
Limey wrote:its too late.
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Qbopper

Post by Armhulen » #315472

needs to kill the caterpillar
Image Image Image
User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32
Location: somewhere

Re: Qbopper

Post by Qbmax32 » #319344

Haven't had much interaction with him but I've been called a qbopper alt 4 times by different admins so he's probably a good boy.
my admin feedback thread


quotes
Spoiler:
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
User avatar
Qbopper
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #319371

Qbmax32 wrote:Haven't had much interaction with him but I've been called a qbopper alt 4 times by different admins so he's probably a good boy.
I was going to say "what do you have similar opinions as me on x y z" and then I noticed your name

carry on
Limey wrote:its too late.
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: [No longer an Admin]Qbopper

Post by Armhulen » #342582

Welcome back qbopper!
Image Image Image
cedarbridge
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Qbopper

Post by cedarbridge » #342637

You had your chance to run and lost it.
User avatar
Qbopper
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #342653

cedarbridge wrote:You had your chance to run and lost it.
fug
Limey wrote:its too late.
User avatar
Durkel
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:14 pm
Byond Username: Durkel

Re: Qbopper

Post by Durkel » #342718

Time to get the rake back out.
Sierra Welbe says, "Tim Ebow fucking threw soap everywhere near the HoP office, like I mean 20 fucking goddamn bars AND I CAN'T STOP SLIPPING"
Image
User avatar
Nilons
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Byond Username: NIlons
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Nilons » #365797

Doesn't admin, the rare times in the past I've seen him admin hes been fine but not note worthy, massive baby in all other areas. Feedback thread is almost in futility as a result of that.
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:34 pm
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: Qbopper

Post by CitrusGender » #365798

Nilons wrote:Doesn't admin, the rare times in the past I've seen him admin hes been fine but not note worthy, massive baby in all other areas. Feedback thread is almost in futility as a result of that.
Qbopper needs to stop streaming so he can admin :^)
Image
thanks to ninjanomnom for making my signature
User avatar
Qbopper
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #365800

CitrusGender wrote:
Nilons wrote:Doesn't admin, the rare times in the past I've seen him admin hes been fine but not note worthy, massive baby in all other areas. Feedback thread is almost in futility as a result of that.
Qbopper needs to stop streaming so he can admin :^)
i've been very busy with real life stuff and the free time i have gotten recently i don't really want to spend adminning for what i'd imagine is understandable reasons

the rest of your post is irrelevant as you still seem to have a grudge with me, which is pretty much the reason why I/other people blocked you - there's no discussion or feedback to be gained from "he's a massive baby because i hate him" + the only reason I can read this is because citrus quoted it

I have better things to do than engage in arguments with you, sorry

EDIT: also unsure what prompted you to post this considering I haven't said a word to you in over a month(?)
Limey wrote:its too late.
User avatar
Nilons
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Byond Username: NIlons
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Nilons » #365810

You being a massive baby is completely relevant, you don't take feedback you dismiss it on the grounds that whoever is saying it hates you/decide that they hate you because they gave you feedback. Why do I need a reason to give feedback, and why are you responding to people you've blocked.

Edit: The fact that you say I think youre a massive baby because I hate you and don't even consider any other reasoning I could have to think that really proves my point here
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
captain sawrge
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Sawrge

Re: Qbopper

Post by captain sawrge » #365870

Nilons wrote:You being a massive baby is completely relevant, you don't take feedback you dismiss it on the grounds that whoever is saying it hates you/decide that they hate you because they gave you feedback. Why do I need a reason to give feedback, and why are you responding to people you've blocked.

Edit: The fact that you say I think youre a massive baby because I hate you and don't even consider any other reasoning I could have to think that really proves my point here
are you gonna cry
Image
User avatar
Rustledjimm
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Qbopper

Post by Rustledjimm » #365877

Doesn't explain why he leaves me good feedback then :^)
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Qbopper

Post by NikNakFlak » #365925

Wtf, nilons is shitting on qbopper for not taking feedback but there's like nothing in this thread. He mentions reasons but doesn't even provide any when called out and his only response is, "why do I need a reason to give bad feedback"

IM SO CONFUSED
REDACTED
pm for deets
User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Qbopper

Post by NikNakFlak » #365926

Nilons wrote:You being a massive baby is completely relevant, you don't take feedback you dismiss it on the grounds that whoever is saying it hates you/decide that they hate you because they gave you feedback.
WHY ARE YOU USING THEY IF THIS IS LITERALLY ONLY YOU, GET YOUR PRONOUNS RIGHT
REDACTED
pm for deets
User avatar
Nilons
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Byond Username: NIlons
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Nilons » #365972

NikNakFlak wrote:Wtf, nilons is shitting on qbopper for not taking feedback but there's like nothing in this thread. He mentions reasons but doesn't even provide any when called out and his only response is, "why do I need a reason to give bad feedback"

IM SO CONFUSED
do you seriously think feedback can only come from the designated feedback thread
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Qbopper
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #366044

NikNakFlak wrote:Wtf, nilons is shitting on qbopper for not taking feedback but there's like nothing in this thread. He mentions reasons but doesn't even provide any when called out and his only response is, "why do I need a reason to give bad feedback"

IM SO CONFUSED
basically:

nilons would disagree with me in discord occasionally

this is fine and i don't care, nothing wrong with disputing views or trying to correct someone

when disagreeing with me, nilons would escalate immediately and shit talk me with no provocation

at first i liked nilons, but then he started to do this a lot, and it got to the point where, believe it or not, i wasn't interested in the guy who felt the need to shit all over me at any opportunity i got - i asked him to knock it off and he did not and started to message me with the equivalent of "u mad??", so at that point i blocked him because he was continuing to try and argue with me and i was tired of it

essentially, his problem with me is that i'm a massive baby who can't cope with the idea that someone disagrees with me, and he doesn't seem to understand that my issue is that he's knowingly being a dick to me, not that he disagrees with me (and i mean this seriously, i don't have logs because i don't care but he admitted that he was arguing in bad faith with me before i blocked him)

then for some reason he posted in here like, 2 months(?) after i blocked him, with no provocation, because i don't know, i guess he wanted to stir up drama? i genuinely don't know why, it's not like he was doing the "post in every admin feedback thread at once" thing

tl;dr nilons never learned that you catch more flies with honey etc. and for some reason felt the need to make passive aggressive posts here like months later, probably in the hopes that i would open them and get sucked into the trap of arguing with people who are intentionally trying to piss you off

@ nilons:
Spoiler:
dude, you need to let this go, this is why i blocked you in the first place

i get into disagreements all the time, and i'm wrong a lot of the time, and if you scroll up in this very damn thread you'll see i have a literal list of shit that i have done wrong that i keep public (though i haven't updated it in a while and can imagine one or two things to add to it)

the magic bullet to get me to listen to your point of view, believe it or not, is NOT to jump down my throat whenever you disagree with me, and then after i ask you to stop call me a baby + try to harass me over discord PMs - the fact that you are still calling me a massive baby in posts here tells me you have learned literally nothing and have not grown as a person at all

i am not the only one that feels you have an issue with being overly hostile for no reason and this will continue to be a problem for you until you take a chill pill and realize that you don't need to be a dickhead whenever someone dares to be wrong on the internet

the fact that you posted in here in an attempt to rile me up is pretty lame of you, and, well, congrats i guess, i replied (without reading your posts), you won - i don't know if this was some kind of gambit to get me to "realize the error of my ways" and unblock you, to make me mad, or what

the best part is that i actually think i used to and to some extent still do have a problem with listening to criticism, which is a flaw i've been actively trying to address for a few years now, and that's why i didn't call you out earlier - i was initially very thin skinned when i became an admin (and still am to some extent, the kindest word i'd use to describe me is "sensitive") and have had to work on that. this shitfest with you was the point where i realized that having a thicker skin did not equal listening to people who are self admittedly posting in bad faith.

pretty much every conversation with you would end up in some kind of argument, and even if i apologized afterwards for getting heated, you would continue to do the same damn thing over and over, and i have enough self respect now that i'm comfortable just not listening to that - i know enough about myself that i can safely say i am not shutting out anyone who disagrees with me by blocking someone who has the express goal of being an asshole to me

you will likely reply to this post and i will not read it, and i ask anybody else who does post in here not to quote nilons' posts because this has gone on long enough and i would like to be done with it

i genuinely hope you relax and stop being so hostile to everybody over pretty much nothing, because it's not healthy at all
Limey wrote:its too late.
User avatar
Nilons
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Byond Username: NIlons
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Nilons » #366130

>not gonna read replies
>Gonna respond to you but beg everyone not to quote you so you can't talk back
Proved my point Ty

>Harassed me over discord
Not only did I never initate dms when I was calling you out for saying objectively wrong shit like "it's literally impossible to be deceptive without directly lying"(an example I can remember off the top of my head), you asked me to. You would DM me and ask me not to publically call you retarded when you were being retarded and now you come and say I harassed you over DMs? The ones you blocked me on out of the blue so you could talk shit at me in them without response? Do you have head trauma?
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Wyzack
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Qbopper

Post by Wyzack » #366265

Does anyone who isnt Nilons have some feedback for Qbopper to listen to i wonder
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
User avatar
Qbopper
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #366267

Wyzack wrote:Does anyone who isnt Nilons have some feedback for Qbopper to listen to i wonder
probably not because i haven't been able to consistently admin in a month or two and have likely become a literally who for anyone not on the forums
Limey wrote:its too late.
User avatar
Wyzack
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Qbopper

Post by Wyzack » #366268

Nilons wrote: the rare times in the past I've seen him admin hes been fine but not note worthy

Lol wait a sec hol up. Your only actual admin feedback for him was that when he admins he is fine. In his admin feedback thread. What the fuck else is he supposed to take feedback on?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
User avatar
Nilons
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Byond Username: NIlons
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Nilons » #366298

Wyzack wrote:
Nilons wrote: the rare times in the past I've seen him admin hes been fine but not note worthy

Lol wait a sec hol up. Your only actual admin feedback for him was that when he admins he is fine. In his admin feedback thread. What the fuck else is he supposed to take feedback on?
That he should take feedback better/at all
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Wyzack
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Qbopper

Post by Wyzack » #366300

Okay but what does he have to take feedback on? What feedback was he given that he did not act on? Shouldn't that be posted in this thread instead?

I think it is funny that you posted all those crying baby pics when as far as I can tell this whole thing stemmed off of you being platinum mad over him not wanting to listen to you sperge out in discord anymore
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
User avatar
Nilons
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Byond Username: NIlons
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Nilons » #366306

Wyzack wrote:Okay but what does he have to take feedback on? What feedback was he given that he did not act on? Shouldn't that be posted in this thread instead?

I think it is funny that you posted all those crying baby pics when as far as I can tell this whole thing stemmed off of you being platinum mad over him not wanting to listen to you sperge out in discord anymore
Nilons wrote:do you seriously think feedback can only come from the designated feedback thread
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Wyzack
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Qbopper

Post by Wyzack » #366307

You are not listening


What was the feedback? What was it?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
User avatar
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 pm
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont
Location: Belgium

Re: Qbopper

Post by Dax Dupont » #366308

Nilons wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Okay but what does he have to take feedback on? What feedback was he given that he did not act on? Shouldn't that be posted in this thread instead?

I think it is funny that you posted all those crying baby pics when as far as I can tell this whole thing stemmed off of you being platinum mad over him not wanting to listen to you sperge out in discord anymore
Nilons wrote:do you seriously think feedback can only come from the designated feedback thread
Please give us an example of your great wisdom for qbopper.
User avatar
Nilons
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Byond Username: NIlons
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Nilons » #366310

I think he jumps from 0 to 100 without taking steps between and the things he does and says make it look like he won't allow for a middle ground, having a very us or them attitude on most issues.
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Qbopper

Post by Armhulen » #366311

Nilons wrote: the rare times in the past I've seen him admin hes been fine but not note worthy
Image Image Image
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Qbopper

Post by Armhulen » #366313

we should keep these two posts and remove all the vindictive inbetween.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Qbopper
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #366364

Wyzack summed up nilons' new post for me so I guess I can at least respond

Even if we ignore how it's pretty clearly a veiled comment about me blocking you + what arm quoted saying I go 0 to 100 is nonsense

I consistently seek out options that aren't "100" when I admin - many times I've seen situations where I could easily ban the person involved and no one else would call me out, but I choose to give people the benefit of the doubt and often give people second chances (probably too many if we're being honest)

Me blocking a user who I personally do not want to deal with because of their behaviour is not something relevant to me as an admin and if you have any actual examples of me overescalating I'd like you to share them
Limey wrote:its too late.
User avatar
Nilons
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Byond Username: NIlons
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Nilons » #366371

Qbopper wrote:Wyzack summed up nilons' new post for me so I guess I can at least respond

Even if we ignore how it's pretty clearly a veiled comment about me blocking you + what arm quoted saying I go 0 to 100 is nonsense

I consistently seek out options that aren't "100" when I admin - many times I've seen situations where I could easily ban the person involved and no one else would call me out, but I choose to give people the benefit of the doubt and often give people second chances (probably too many if we're being honest)

Me blocking a user who I personally do not want to deal with because of their behaviour is not something relevant to me as an admin and if you have any actual examples of me overescalating I'd like you to share them
>people ask for more genuine feedback on you
>give it
>dismiss it on the grounds you think I hate you

like clockwork I swear
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Wyzack
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Qbopper

Post by Wyzack » #366387

He also provided a counterpoint which i am sure can be verified with server logs if one felt autistic enough to dredge them up
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
User avatar
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Qbopper

Post by Armhulen » #390253

he's back you little fat bitchh
Image Image Image
User avatar
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:34 pm
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: Qbopper

Post by CitrusGender » #409696

lol nobody posted but he left and came back
Image
thanks to ninjanomnom for making my signature
User avatar
Qbopper
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #409699

dabs
Limey wrote:its too late.
User avatar
Deitus
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Qbopper

Post by Deitus » #409730

QBOPPER
THE
PANTY
DROPPER
Image
User avatar
Qbopper
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #484095

I did some stupid shit when I deadminned and have been rightfully called out on it

hopefully I will do less stupid shit in the future
Limey wrote:its too late.
Karp
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:54 am
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Re: Qbopper

Post by Karp » #484101

Mozambique here
Last edited by Karp on Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Image
User avatar
Qbopper
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper
Location: Canada

Re: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #484102

Karp wrote:Mozambique here
this is unironically the funniest shit i've ever read and if it is deleted i will be very displeased
Limey wrote:its too late.
User avatar
bobbahbrown
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:04 am
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown
Location: canada
Contact:

Re: Qbopper

Post by bobbahbrown » #582355

where did he go
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]