Imperial system vs metric system

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Kavaloosh

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Post by Kavaloosh » #37960

Bottom post of the previous page:

Maccus wrote: Yeah but black people aren't literally insane.
Also I don't really think I'm arguing the US is better in anything except sports and food and obviously military. I pointed out several times that yeah, we've got our problems, but I don't think people like Kot or Kod or I've already forgotten his name deserve that smugness they have about being "better than America."

dude they're polish
their country is third world
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #37963

Kavaloosh wrote:
Maccus wrote: Yeah but black people aren't literally insane.
Also I don't really think I'm arguing the US is better in anything except sports and food and obviously military. I pointed out several times that yeah, we've got our problems, but I don't think people like Kot or Kod or I've already forgotten his name deserve that smugness they have about being "better than America."

dude they're polish
their country is third world
i third worlded ur mom last night haha yeuh son
Spoiler:
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #37966

Violaceus wrote:Last time I checked we are around #25 in overall power and meaning.

Not great power, not secondary power... But obviously not third world lol

At least my little sister can go to school and dont afraid of being raped by niggers/killed by teen murderer with gun.
lol

what do you have against niggers and mass shooters
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #37967

well see in the US we dont fear our children being raped by niggers because we dont call them niggers
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #37970

>Implying you're that much safer in some Eastern-European country

Apparently I need to get this out again

Also if anything, in the US we fear our children being raped and cut up by white people in vans.

EDIT:
8:36 PM - Dingus Khan: >we don't call them niggers
8:36 PM - Dingus Khan: miggles you call me a nigger daily
8:36 PM - ennis: shut up nigger
Spoiler:
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #37976

night nerdo

also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Europe
"In this collection, the following ten countries were classified as Eastern Europe: Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine."
Spoiler:
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #37979

glad im not european
nsos

Post by nsos » #37980

im barely american but i am glad i am not european
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #37998

ITT aimless dickwaving
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #38006

This is very close to getting the 'dumbest thread on the forums' award, and you're competing with terbs' admin candidate threads
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #38008

Violaceus wrote:
Maccus wrote:night nerdo

also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Europe
"In this collection, the following ten countries were classified as Eastern Europe: Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Europe
Both the UN and the Multilingual Thesaurus of the European Union define Poland as Eastern European. Face it, you're eesturn yuropeein
Spoiler:
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #38009

Your all insane.

Every country on the planet has problems and nothing is perfect. Of course your going to find problems with a nation if you nit pick hard enough. Big whoop.
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #38015

Steelpoint wrote:Your all insane.

Every country on the planet has problems and nothing is perfect. Of course your going to find problems with a nation if you nit pick hard enough. Big whoop.
really man
your
really
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #38017

Ricotez wrote:
geilebeer wrote:im native american so fuck u america fackin piglets
then why do you have a dutch username
migration exists dunno
also, Kot, have you ever been to america, just curious
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #38028

in aussie we are cutting down child rape by shagging sheep

maybe someday we can fully implement glorious new zealand sheep shagging
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #38047

geilebeer wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
migration exists dunno
"geilebeer" translates to "hornybear"
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #38058

Incomptinence wrote:in aussie we are cutting down child rape by shagging sheep

stop trying to copy wales

that said, this thread in general:
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #38093

Ricotez wrote:
geilebeer wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
migration exists dunno
ik ga in je bek schijten jonge
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #38101

geilebeer wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
geilebeer wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
migration exists dunno
ik ga in je bek schijten jonge
zoek je problemen, klojo?
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #38126

Kraso wrote:
Incomptinence wrote:in aussie we are cutting down child rape by shagging sheep

stop trying to copy wales
Nah listen wales and new zealand can be seen as a case of side by side but completely independent evolution. Both of them developed the act of sheep shagging to deal with social problems at the exact same time.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #38156

telling australia not to copy wales

most populated state is called new south wales

bit late mate
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #38167

Are we being serious or something? I thought we were talking about something ripped off straight off 4chan by some guy who made it as a joke, but people apparently take it seriously. Okay, since you apparently can't take it not-seriously i'll try to be gentle.
miggles wrote:i read to about as far as the point where you start comparing jews to terrorists and the CIA to nazis before i realized there is no point in arguing with you
It's comparing killing people to killing people as far as i'm concerned.
Killing (or torturing) people is not okay, no matter how okay you feel with it.
(Unless the other guy is actively trying to kill you at the moment, which is self defense but hey, it's his fault then)
Maccus wrote:Offices closing for a week was such a big deal, oh my!
It's something.
Maccus wrote:Do you honestly think every war we've been involved in was over oil or stopping the red tide? How dense are you? The global war on terrorism goes far deeper than just muh oils.
Do you honestly think that anyone can be stupid enough to think that terrorism is because evil 'Murica is attacking poor Muslim oil?
Oh wait, you're 'Murican, you have such people there.
Maccus wrote:They don't seem too concerned with actually playing the sport, either.
Depends on how much you pay them.
No shit!? America has any culture!? Oh my Gawd, this wikipage must be totally fake!
Sorry.
Maccus wrote:Well no duh, this is the 21st century. Everyone everywhere is being watched, that's not exclusive to the US.
And it's totally not okay.
Maccus wrote:I don't entirely remember saying it wasn't our fault. There should be better background checks. Way to see an argument that isn't even there.
Maccus wrote:Image
That looked quite like you said it's not your fault and you guys can't do anything about it.
Maccus wrote:The whole world isn't learning some shitty system. Do you think America is the whole world? I mean, I'm flattered, but still.
You got me wrong, the world is not learning Imperial but literally every time this subject was brought up the 'Muricans thought we should convert what we said to Imperial.
If you learn it in High School, then why?
Maccus wrote: ; )
Not like it's okay, though?
Maccus wrote:Letting the guilty rot in prison also takes up a lot of resources, in case you didn't know. And no duh you can't bring an innocent man back to life, that's why they leave the deciding the death penalty up to people actually qualified to dole out that punishment.
>People qualified to kill (not in person, but still) people
Are we living in middle ages still?
Maccus wrote:And? Criminals commit crime and get put in jail. 0.94% is pretty low considering we're a country with a large population. And don't bring race into it just for the sake of arguing. That's poor form.
Oh, i don't know, maybe we should kill them all if there is too much people in jails. Anyway, i'm not bringing race into it just for sake of arguing, i agree that "quater of population in prison" thing is retarded and i answered with even more retarded thing. This makes me think that you guys belive that Poland must be some shit tier North Korean-esque regime (Inb4 stupid polack is trying to wriggle out of his previous stupidity lol).
Maccus wrote:Yes, criminals are all like Aladdin and kill each other for food because America is like The Last of Us or something.
Yeah, because most criminals are organized terrorists or rich as fuck people that steal for fun. You don't get killed in back alley because lelwhynot but because someone proably wants to take your something (usually money, and money is used to buy things), so most of crime comes from that someone wants something someone else has. And it can be solved by making people have what they need.
Maccus wrote: You can't just throw money at a problem and hope it goes away. Sure you can feed like a family in Africa for $5 according to commercials at 6 AM, but do you think you're going to feed every kid in Africa by throwing money at it?
They would proably get killed because of that money, but hey, you can totally arrange moving the food which is not used to somewhere else using said money.
Maccus wrote: Also, we have food stamps for people too poor to buy food. You'd know that if you knew what you were talking about.
Do you also have stamps for people who don't have a place to live, or maybe stamps for literally everything someone could need?
Maccus wrote: I don't know what point you're trying to make here. Are you saying we make other countries frack so we can get more gas? Are you trying to imply that's what I'm saying?
I don't know what is going on here, i'm not exactly sure why fracking would be so bad anyway.
Maccus wrote: Well, how is a cheaply-made effective shelter bad? Also
>mud houses
>America
Not North America, check South America.
Another stupid point. i don't really get why wood houses would be bad (since i lived in wooden house and it was A-Okay).
Maccus wrote: "I'm still reading arguments into situations where nobody's trying to argue because I just barely know how to read"
"I'm still reading stupid arguments about something nobody argues about because I think the other person is retarded"
Maccus wrote: But what about all those wars we're constantly in? Are we in wars all the time or not?
If i remember right you don't really use your whole military to steamroll terrorism. Also i don't fucking get why would you spend trillions of dolans on some stealth fighters (that apparently don't even work) when the best thing your enemy has is a damn suicide bomber. Is Cold War still going on and you just have to present the whole world how fucking amazing your military is?
Oh right, her. Whatever.
Maccus wrote: "W-Well um y-you're dumb i-it's only a m-minor difference a-anyway!"
Oh, okay, i agree i didin't paid good enough to map but whatever. It's not like America is going to have bigger murder rate than some African country (or Mexico) where people kill each other on daily basis and it's nothing weird anyway.
Maccus wrote: When did you become so knowledgable about our wars? Do you lead the armies? Did you lead Operation Black Gold Steal XIV?
No, it was Operation Gettdatfukkenoil VI, where you removed Oilstan from surface of Earth.
Maccus wrote: That's so much better!
Well, they at least don't see you fap.
Maccus wrote: It doesn't. England does, where you can literally go to jail for being mean and stuff like this is around
I thought everyone in UK has a valid on you every time you're not fucking nice and polite all the time. Like when you don't add please to every sentence or something.
Maccus wrote: Cool, but that's not the question I asked. What's your reading level? I'm pretty sure I made it clear what the question was.
Cool, but i really don't have any idea about searching rooms for drawing guns and that was closest thing i've ever heard of.
Maccus wrote: You got me.
Yay.
Maccus wrote: "I'm going to spend this entire post acting like a condescending douche and then try to look better by trying to take the moral high ground at the end. Guys, respect me, please."
I'll then take the low moral ground and say we should all murder black people because they're dumb criminals.
Maccus wrote: EDIT: Also, did you just compare torturing all of Germany for what Hitler did over half a century ago to torturing confirmed terrorists for information?
Yeah, i agree torturing terrorists because there is a war might be something that makes you feel better, but it's still fucking bad. I agree that it might help some soldiers or even civillians not get killed, but there is still not much change between torturing all of Germany for what Hitler did over half a century ago and torturing confirmed terrorists for information. You can say i have a retarded variation of Asimov 1st law built in my brain, but whatever.
geilebeer wrote: also, Kot, have you ever been to america, just curious
Yeah, i did, though for some reason i wasn't mugged by black guy or attacked by CIA drones. I suppose i just had a big dose of luck or something.
Kavaloosh wrote:i think it's hilarious how people always are yelling about the debt, a country isn't a company, it's not supposed to make a profit
Yeah, but if not a single country is making profit, we're literally all making debt. Everyone will have a debt with everyone. And what will you do then?
paprika wrote:This is very close to getting the 'dumbest thread on the forums' award, and you're competing with terbs' admin candidate threads
Doing my best, cheers.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #38171

>All that backpedalling and saying "oh I wasn't serious"
>Trying to imply I'm a racist

Ahahahaha, how mad ARE you, dude?
Spoiler:
miggles

Post by miggles » #38176

dude theres no point just let him live in his own little world
Snake2512
Byond Username: Snake2512

Post by Snake2512 » #38203

Violaceus wrote:> eastern european country

We are not eastern geographically nor culturally you antipolonist.

Also good night
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED

HJAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

I'M AUSTRALIAN AND EVEN I KNOW THAT POLAND IS SLAVIC AND EASTERN EUROPEAN.

EDIT: oh my god, reading this thread I just want to scream with all the bullshit thats being spewed. Next thing you know they will try and tell me Poland ISN'T having its strings pulled by NATO/CIA.
4:08 PM - Maccus: you touched me as a kid remember
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #38212

Spoiler:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #38213

A large amount of us debt is inter-departmentental so honestly it hardly affects anyone else.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Kot

Post by Kot » #38229

Maccus wrote:>All that backpedalling and saying "oh I wasn't serious"
>Trying to imply I'm a racist
"Inb4 stupid polack is trying to wriggle out of his previous stupidity lol."
Maccus wrote: Ahahahaha, how mad ARE you, dude?
Not really mad at all, i'm not really sure why would i be mad. If you think i'm mad, you never saw a mad person.
Snake2512 wrote:ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED
As far as i'm concered, Violaceus is attacking me in PMs every time he sees that i have Mexico Of Europe as location (lol u dumb antipolish pole), or every time I say that any past enemy of Poland wasn't pure evil.
Snake2512 wrote:EDIT: oh my god, reading this thread I just want to scream with all the bullshit thats being spewed. Next thing you know they will try and tell me Poland ISN'T having its strings pulled by NATO/CIA.
It does, there is a reason why we had secret CIA prisons for all dem terrorists. There is also reason why we're being the bad guys of whole situation, instead of USA.
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #38234

kot? more like kotmmunist
Kot

Post by Kot » #38236

Violaceus wrote:While first part of this sentence is true, second is not.
Remember that one time when we had a talk about Teutonic Knights and you tried to make me belive they were literally nazis?
Kavaloosh wrote:kot? more like kotmmunist
Anarchist if anything.
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #38238

Kot wrote:
Violaceus wrote:While first part of this sentence is true, second is not.
Remember that one time when we had a talk about Teutonic Knights and you tried to make me belive they were literally nazis?
Kavaloosh wrote:kot? more like kotmmunist
Anarchist if anything.
you're an anarchist?
lol just lol

are you trollin' me

please be kidding
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #38242

Violaceus wrote:But Teutonic Order was anything than holy chapter of good guys.

They were one of worst and dishonorable cunts that we ever knew.
are you communist too
are all euromexicans communst
Kot

Post by Kot » #38243

Kavaloosh wrote:are you trollin' me
Yeah, i know anarchy wouldn't work for shit in reality but hey, at least i have an excuse to not side with any retarded political faction Poland may have.
Violaceus wrote:But Teutonic Order was anything than holy chapter of good guys.
Never said that.
Violaceus wrote:They were one of worst and dishonorable cunts that we ever knew.
This is literally why we don't agree on anything. They were bad to us in past -> must be evil murderous faggots.
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Kot

Post by Kot » #38246

Violaceus wrote:But they were? They annihilated whole nation of Prussians and advertised in western Europe
"Yo we are holy order, lets join us in summer in our annual Raid the Lithuania event. Raise your kill count and level by tons of exp!"
Weren't they called by Mazovian Prince to Pruthenia literally to do just that?
Violaceus wrote:They were liars, traitors and were 'converting' Lithuania and Poland to christianity while they were already christian.
They were liars, traitors, etc, just like almost every ruler in Europe at the time. It's middle ages, people don't kiss each other arses. We were near them, Lithuania was near them, they wanted to spread like everyone else around. And when they ran out of actual pagans to fight, they started to turn towards officially Christian but still very pagan Lithuania. Also Poland, since they had objections and were most serious enemy nearby.
Violaceus wrote: But you see them as cool medieval knights with nice outfits. Nazis had nice coats also.
You obviously know everything about me so you can tell how i see Teutonic Knights.

Also, i belive we're further from topic than any other time. Let's return to present times.
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
nsos

Post by nsos » #38252

jdimsa
Kot

Post by Kot » #38256

Nop.
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
nsos

Post by nsos » #38273

jdimsa
Kot

Post by Kot » #38278

NOP.

#ciadidit #coldwardrones #terroristsdidnothingwrong #evilusa
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Kot

Post by Kot » #38291

Violaceus wrote:I know what I'm saying.
I'm suprised.
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #38297

Kot wrote: "Inb4 stupid polack is trying to wriggle out of his previous stupidity lol."
Yeah but I never said that. And even if I did, polack is not a race.

Also, you clearly are very upset, seeing as how you accused Violaceus of personally attacking you for no reason. Why don't you just build a bridge and get over it? Or do us all a favor and jump off of it instead?

EDIT: Jesus Christ I just noticed you said you're an anarchist. Now I have confirmation that you are retarded.
Kot wrote: This is literally why we don't agree on anything. They were bad to us in past -> must be evil murderous faggots.
You literally said IN THIS VERY TOPIC that all Germans are bad because of what Hitler did.
Spoiler:
Kot

Post by Kot » #38308

Maccus wrote: Yeah but I never said that. And even if I did, polack is not a race.
Maccus wrote: >All that backpedalling and saying "oh I wasn't serious"
Ahahahaha, how mad ARE you, dude?
You did.
Maccus wrote: Also, you clearly are very upset, seeing as how you accused Violaceus of personally attacking you for no reason.
Upset at what? USA is not my country, and it's not my fault you intend to prove that i'm stupid. Also, you never heard of PMs? Or, i don't know, people knowing each other before this thread existed? Not to mention that he actually said he does attack me on PMs just because of "Mexico Of Europe".
Maccus wrote: EDIT: Jesus Christ I just noticed you said you're an anarchist. Now I have confirmation that you are retarded.
Because i'm the guy who doesn't like to be ruled by another idiot with money.
Kot wrote:You literally said IN THIS VERY TOPIC that all Germans are bad because of what Hitler did.
I literally said IN THIS VERY TOPIC that torturing or murdering Germans for what Hitler did is not much different from torturing and killing so called terrorists or criminals. Stop changing my words to fit what you want to say.
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #38325

>Taking me calling you out on backpedalling and suddenly claiming you're not serious as saying "Inb4 stupid polack is trying to wriggle out of his previous stupidity lol."

"Upset at what? USA is not my country, and it's not my fault you intend to prove that i'm stupid."

I don't really have to prove what you prove with every post you make.

"Because i'm the guy who doesn't like to be ruled by another idiot with money."

Get on a boat and live in the ocean by yourself. The ultimate anarchy. Tell me how it works.

"I literally said IN THIS VERY TOPIC that torturing or murdering Germans for what Hitler did is not much different from torturing and killing so called terrorists or criminals. Stop changing my words to fit what you want to say."

Uh, no, it's very different. Confirmed terrorists intend to murder, maim, or otherwise harm innocents, and are more than prepared to die to do so. Torturing or murdering Germans for something they didn't actually do or plan to do since they're not Hitler is really not even in the same ballpark. It's not even the same sport. If you can't comprehend that, you're clearly very far gone.
Spoiler:
Kot

Post by Kot » #38337

Maccus wrote:>Taking me calling you out on backpedalling and suddenly claiming you're not serious as saying "Inb4 stupid polack is trying to wriggle out of his previous stupidity lol."
I have no idea what the fuck is going on with this sentence.
Maccus wrote: I don't really have to prove what you prove with every post you make.
Of course, and this is why you keep responding.
Maccus wrote: Get on a boat and live in the ocean by yourself. The ultimate anarchy. Tell me how it works.
>because anarchy means living alone.
Do you have any idea what it is?
Maccus wrote: "I literally said IN THIS VERY TOPIC that torturing or murdering Germans for what Hitler did is not much different from torturing and killing so called terrorists or criminals. Stop changing my words to fit what you want to say."

Uh, no, it's very different. Confirmed terrorists intend to murder, maim, or otherwise harm innocents, and are more than prepared to die to do so. Torturing or murdering Germans for something they didn't actually do or plan to do since they're not Hitler is really not even in the same ballpark. It's not even the same sport. If you can't comprehend that, you're clearly very far gone.
There is no justifying killing. Well, maybe if he was going at you with gun, i can understand, nobody wants to die and you don't have time for other options. But when you're holding a terrorist in prison, torturing him for information he will proably not give, you are literally proving him that his leaders were right portraying you as monsters. The man proably never heard a good argument against what he does, being more than prepared to die for "good cause" he thinks he is fighting for. Hey, you might even capture a bigger fish which is actually aware, but then you're still acting against what you wanted to defend.
Also notice "so called terrorist". Bunch of people that land in those prisons have only minor connections with terrorists or none at all. Which you proceed to kill because they confess to things they have no idea about due to torture. But hey, that's apparently a small price to pay for oil greater good of civilized people, huh?

Ok, the thing Germans was a bad example (if any at all) but let's just keep going
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #38349

>There is no justifying killing.

Come on. Come on son.

>Holding information he will not give

You greatly underestimate how much someone will want to talk with power tools around their testicles.

>You are literally proving his leaders right for portraying you as monsters

They're going to think that whether or not you execute the guy or send him home with a gift basket and a sympathy letter. The only difference is one of those ensures there's one less terrorist.

>Still thinking this is all over oil

I think this is the last I'm going to respond to you. You're such an idiot you have me and Violaceus agreeing on something which would normally be nigh impossible.
Spoiler:
nsos

Post by nsos » #38351

jdimsa
miggles

Post by miggles » #38353

5:59 PM - Dingus Khan: i'd shake nsos's weiner
miggles

Post by miggles » #38354

nsos

Post by nsos » #38359

Maccus

Post by Maccus » #38360

Spoiler:
Big Faggot
Byond Username: Floof5467

Post by Big Faggot » #38363

everyone out of THE WAY

okay idgaf about metrics and imperials actuly yeah metric is pretty cool and all we should probably usa it.

but when u insult the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ur pretty much a fag just kill yourself, especially if you live in some country like poland holy shit u fucking jew. most smart ppl here use the metric system anyways for anything that matters aside from nasa apparently w/e. anyways don't insult usa thats what im trying to say here and you cant talk about how whites are a minority here if u live anywhere in europe thats apart from like iceland so just get out.

btfo

EDIT: idk whats going on but if your anarchist or w/e you are pretty retarded and stupid too so just go eat a huge weiner. in fact ur the most retarded of all.
nsos

Post by nsos » #38364

Spoiler:
realistically the only form of anarchism that is viable in any sort of modern society is platformism - barely, in small forms and in no form greater than small communes or community actions- and kot's stupid for suggesting otherwise

that being said:
Violaceus wrote:Anarchy is like a dream of retarded wannabe liberal kid who have -1 knowledge about how world around him works.

Anarchism:
- bands of thugs steal everything
- your local shop/market is robbed, time to grow some carrots
- handful barter exchange
- forget about schools and hospitals
- cultural collapse

If you believe in anarchy, why don't you move to Somalia?
ur a retarded ape kill urself