2k18 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: 2k18 /pol/

Post by cedarbridge » #407677

Bottom post of the previous page:

Malkevin wrote:Apparently you're more likely to survive a gun shot than a stab wound.

That's probably low cal pistols and not high power rifles I'd guess
"high power rifle" is a buzzword phrase. A bullet that travels quickly generally also travels cleanly. That means you're more likely to survive it than a stab wound that enters and exits in reverse of where it entered. The severity of a gunshot wound doesn't come from the "power" of the gun but from the spread and size of the projectile. A round that fragments or mushrooms before it exits the body is more likely to cause severe and terminal damage than a very fast projectile that enters and leaves mostly intact in its form while passing. This doesn't account for bone impacts and such, but its a solid baseline. A 45 cal I can legally purchase and carry will do more damage than most of the spooky rifles the media loses their shit over and so would the 30-06 I shot in my youth.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407679

ShadowDimentio wrote:The number of shooting deaths is overwhelmingly from suicides and inner city gangsters killing other gangsters. Mass shootings make up an entirely insignificant amount of total shooting deaths, the only reason people talk about them is because the media fucking won't shut up about them and it's an excellent talking point for anti-gun campaigners.

LOL ITS OK CAUSE IT'S JUST PEOPLE KILLING THEMSELVES AND MINORITIES KILLING EACH OTHER
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #407680

It's ok because banning guns wouldn't do jack shit to effect either of those demographics big guy. Ban guns? Suicidals jump off a building or hang themselves. Ban guns? Gangsters stab each other to death (Britain says hi).

So call me crazy but giving up my liberties in the name of something that won't happen isn't something I support.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407682

ShadowDimentio wrote:It's ok because banning guns wouldn't do jack shit to effect either of those demographics big guy. Ban guns? Suicidals jump off a building or hang themselves. Ban guns? Gangsters stab each other to death (Britain says hi).

So call me crazy but giving up my liberties in the name of something that won't happen isn't something I support.

If you don't think guns makes either of those easier / have worse effects then I feel sad for you. Perhaps it's the sad reality you have to live with in the U.S
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #407685

And what about all the times where guns have saved people? It's easy to stack up the people killed by guns, but it's not so easy to stack up the people saved by them. It must be really liberating to live in a world so black and white where guns = evil.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407689

ShadowDimentio wrote:And what about all the times where guns have saved people? It's easy to stack up the people killed by guns, but it's not so easy to stack up the people saved by them. It must be really liberating to live in a world so black and white where guns = evil.

It is quite yes. You should try it sometime.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #407691

I'm good thanks, I like living in the real world.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407696

ShadowDimentio wrote:I'm good thanks, I like living in the real world.

Would you like a headpat too?

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #407698

>shadowmemes calling others out on living in a black-and-white world
let me search for a suitable reaction lizard
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #407700

guns have pros and cons
it is really up to personal belief as to which outweighs the other
at the end of the day the issue at hand is that even if gun control was absolutely necessary for the US, guns are so widespread that actually removing them from the population would be impossible
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #407703

Kor wrote:Jumping off a bridge takes significantly more planning than picking up an object in your home and applying 5lb of force to a trigger. Strangling yourself also takes quite a bit more work and is less likely to succeed.

Most suicide attempts are very impulsive and most people who try it don't do it again afterwards, so if they're talked down or live through the attempt it gives you a chance to treat them.

If you want to make a "freedom vs security" argument or whatever, go ahead, I'm not gonna get into the philosophical weeds with you, but "suicidal people are unstoppable Terminators bent on self destruction, we are helpless" is one of the dumber talking points that keeps popping up in gun debates.

Doubt you'll click through to either link but they'll make my post look nicer so

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21034205 IDF suicide rates drop after restricting access to firearms on the weekends

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/means-matter/ Citations for the stuff about suicide being impulsive + the methods mattering
Quoting this so david can again quietly drop out of the argument then go back to saying the same disproven nonsense a couple months later
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407711

ShadowDimentio wrote:And what about all the times where guns have saved people? It's easy to stack up the people killed by guns, but it's not so easy to stack up the people saved by them. It must be really liberating to live in a world so black and white where guns = evil.

I'd like to reiterate that I love how you completely ignored what I said in my post and went to and instead went "but look sometimes they save lives too!".

Do you always try to avoid answering questions and instead bringing something else up that doesn't even really defend what you're arguing for?

Considering Kor has said he's had to post this again I'd assume you do.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #407712

BAN THIS SUGAR TAX I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407713

Try minimum alcohol pricing. Absolute rage about it up here.

Doesn't bother me mind, I don't really drink ASDA own brand lager.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #407716

sugar tax is good
rabbit is fat
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #407724

Rustledjimm wrote:I'd like to reiterate that I love how you completely ignored what I said in my post and went to and instead went "but look sometimes they save lives too!".
I didn't ignore what you said. You were getting at how banning guns would make things better. I countered by asking about the other side of guns, helping people, and how many of those would wind up dead after guns were banned.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #407725

How about instead of banning whatever, we just get a society that doesn't need to put a good 70% of their children on pharmaceutical pills for anxiety, depression, and a whole list of other things?

I imagine that would help more than any ban
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407729

ShadowDimentio wrote:
Rustledjimm wrote:I'd like to reiterate that I love how you completely ignored what I said in my post and went to and instead went "but look sometimes they save lives too!".
I didn't ignore what you said. You were getting at how banning guns would make things better. I countered by asking about the other side of guns, helping people, and how many of those would wind up dead after guns were banned.

>ignored what I said
>I-I d-didn't ignore you! BAKA!

Yes of course, guns are good because they can help kill people.

It's as you say A GOOD GUY WITH A GUN CAN STOP A BAD GUY WITH A GUN!!!!

Now, what is deciding who is a good guy again?

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #407730

Stop banning what i like just because you dont like it
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #407734

The good guy is the one that survives to write history, if we're going by historical precedent
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #407736

Rustledjimm wrote:>ignored what I said
>I-I d-didn't ignore you! BAKA!

Yes of course, guns are good because they can help kill people.

It's as you say A GOOD GUY WITH A GUN CAN STOP A BAD GUY WITH A GUN!!!!

Now, what is deciding who is a good guy again?
Follow sec rules. Try to be nonlethal. Don't kill someone unless you know they're valid. Ez pz
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407737

Your dodging skills need some work

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #407740

Rustledjimm wrote:Your dodging skills need some work
I mean it's a fairly good rule. Don't kill someone unless you're absolutely sure you should.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407742

You mean like all those school shooters?

Well if you told me you were on the side of the school shooters I might have started this conversation differently.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #407743

Ban motorcycles
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #407744

Rustledjimm wrote:You mean like all those school shooters?

Well if you told me you were on the side of the school shooters I might have started this conversation differently.
Beta uprising soon brother
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #407746

I hate betas
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407747

Oh well, I guess my spot of fun here is over. It only took you five posts to give up. I'll need to find a better target. :capgun:

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #407749

"all of those" 5 over the last 15 years give or take?
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #407750

cedarbridge wrote:

lmao what

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_s ... ted_States
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407754

>USA has had more gun incidents at schools since the start of March than the UK has ever recorded in it's history

jogs the noggin

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #407756

Unsurprising, what with how the media refuses to fucking shut up about them. If you shoot up a school you get to be on the news for anywhere from weeks to years. Not an unappealing prospect to any mental case kids that want attention.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407758

I wonder why after the Dunblane Massacre, after all that media coverage. So much coverage happened over that incident.

I wonder why we didn't have lot's of shootings after that? The guy was on the news for ages.

Oh yeah, we banned handguns.

EDIT: Oh jeese, I remember too when there was so much coverage over the Cumbrian shootings too in 2010. I wonder why there weren't copycat shootings after that? I mean the guy really got on the news a lot.

Oh yeah, it's cause guns are heavily controlled here.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #407761

Along with everything else, apparently.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407762

>YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT KNOIFE

Are you giving up on me again?

Come on, you've got to have one good argument in you.

Why don't you try the "good guy with a gun" again?

Or maybe you tell me it's actually just the minorities again.

Or it's just stupid people?

Come on, throw another one at me.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #407764

More the free speech thing than the knives thing (though they're both fucking stupid)
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407765

shit guys I'm losing it, hey how about we mention that free speech bit? Yeah, that'll get him good, he won't have an argument against it.

I don't agree with all our laws, I actually believe what happened with Count Dankula and other folk being arrested for stuff like that to be very stupid and retarded. I'm actually quite liberal when it comes to freespeech unlike when it comes to gun control.

I take it then you have given up and you'd rather try and bash me for free speech laws in my country which I disagree against anyway?

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #407766

How DARE you agree with me you FAGGOT
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #407767

americans are utterly deranged when they try to defend their gun laws

just say
>it's our constitutional right and I don't agree with gun control because I like using firearms.

Then we all nod that you're crazy and move on
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #407768

bandit wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:

lmao what

Not interested enough right now to sift through the list but there are multiples I saw merely scanning that were merely incidentally on school campuses and thus classified as "school shootings." One of which was in a school parking lot after school hours.

But yeah, gun-free zones work and prevent gun violence because positive thinking.
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407769

ShadowDimentio wrote:How DARE you agree with me you FAGGOT
yo what you got against gay people

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #407770

No homo
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407771

cedarbridge wrote:
bandit wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:

lmao what

Not interested enough right now to sift through the list but there are multiples I saw merely scanning that were merely incidentally on school campuses and thus classified as "school shootings." One of which was in a school parking lot after school hours.

But yeah, gun-free zones work and prevent gun violence because positive thinking.

When I made my reply about more since March than has ever been historically recorded in the UK it was also covering just incidents and incidentally at schools by the way.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407772

ShadowDimentio wrote:No homo

So you won't mind me getting a lil' closer?

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #407773

rustled is becoming sticky run
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #407774

I-it's not like I like you or anything bro! N-no homo!
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #407775

cedarbridge wrote:Not interested enough right now to sift through the list but there are multiples I saw merely scanning that were merely incidentally on school campuses and thus classified as "school shootings." One of which was in a school parking lot after school hours.

even if you threw out like half of these it would still be way more than five
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #407776

bandit wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:Not interested enough right now to sift through the list but there are multiples I saw merely scanning that were merely incidentally on school campuses and thus classified as "school shootings." One of which was in a school parking lot after school hours.

even if you threw out like half of these it would still be way more than five
Yes I'm willing to accept that your inflated list counters my hyperbole.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #407777

Yeah I glanced through that list and a whole lot of them seemed to not so much be school shootings as shootings that took place at/near a school. There's a difference.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #407780

Yes, one is shooting at people outside a school and one is shooting at people inside a school.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #407824

oranges wrote:americans are utterly deranged when they try to defend their gun laws

just say
>it's our constitutional right and I don't agree with gun control because I like using firearms.

Then we all nod that you're crazy and move on
Expecting american's to forcefully conform to your standards that disbands their opinion and legal rights.

Spoiler: