[excessiveuseofcobby] Kenny Kavalera - Perma-ban

Appeals which have been closed.
HihixilRBLX

[excessiveuseofcobby] Kenny Kavalera - Perma-ban

Post by HihixilRBLX » #408367

Byond account and character name: BlueBuilding, Kenny Kavalera
Banning admin: excessiveuseofcobby
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Perma-ban
Ban reason and length: "Watchlisted for quite a few serious bans in a short period of time, welderbombed the shuttle because 'the shuttle didn't need a medbay' and then 'to waste welding fuel'. Based off your history, personality in the PMs, and watchlisting, I don't think your the kind of player we want on TG. Rule 0."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-03-05 03:05:27 (EDT)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: I was a dick. At the time I didn't think I'd come to regret this ban but now I honestly do. I feel incredibly dumb, and I was incredibly dumb, for causing all the people on that server anger. I was a toxic player that offended people in-game. The admin was being just as nice letting me off with a perma ban with rule 0.
Why you think you should be unbanned: In the last couple of weeks I've found myself invested in stories on ss13, and I was drawn back in. None of the other servers seemed to have the things that I liked from TG-station. I also tried to push my friends into ss13, by telling them the mechanics on empty servers then telling them to go to Bagil. The week before I was banned a friend I played with on TG-station was permabanned. We tried to move to a different server but he just gave up and decided to leave the ss13 community altogether.
I know what your thinking, "When his friends leave ss13 again, won't he just begin to turn toxic and annoy the other players- breaking rule 0?"
I don't intend to be toxic anymore, I don't intend to be annoying. I honestly had fun on these servers, and to be honest, I don't know why I was such an asshole to a game I have fun on so much. That's when I got back to reading the digg pages and becoming amused at the game I once was a part of, but I destroyed because of some random reason. I'm sorry for making ban appeal with fucking long 1 1/2 paragraphs.

TL;DR I'm sorry for being a dick and breaking rule 0
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: [excessiveuseofcobby] Kenny Kavalera - Perma-ban

Post by Cobby » #408384

Weird, this was originally a ban by DGL which I must have misclicked or something, unbanned you, then readded the ban.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Darkgenerallord
Byond Username: Darkgenerallord

Post by Darkgenerallord » #408389

Do you have any recommendations from any other servers since you were banned here? If not, I'm unfortunately going to have to ask you to ask again in a few months. At that point, you will likely be placed on probation. What this means is the following: If you do absolutely anything worth being talked to about, the perma will be reapplied.

But anyway, tell me if you've played on any servers in the last two months with a good amount of connections and good behavior, and we'll see if we can confirm that.
HihixilRBLX

Post by HihixilRBLX » #408422

I just recently re-entered the ss13 scene, I played on smaller servers and I’d occasionally play on Colonial Marines, the amount I’ve played on Colonial Marines is not very noticeable while the smaller servers were abandoned. Is it alright if i play a bit more and get back to you?
Darkgenerallord
Byond Username: Darkgenerallord

Post by Darkgenerallord » #408434

That's completely fine.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #409617

Alright. Take a month or so before coming back if that is the case. CM is a fun game.

Appeal denied for now.