Iamgoofball General

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Re: Iamgoofball General

Post by iksyp » #421584

Bottom post of the previous page:

Shadowflame909 wrote:What did all the threads get merged what's going on.
it's the end of the forums
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #421587

No borders, no divisions - only posts
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #421592

Why ban a funny guy?
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #421593

Did goofball stuff cause armhulenn to quit being headmin.
► Show Spoiler
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #421599

Yakumo_Chen wrote:Imagine putting this much dedication into harassing users and shit piling the code of a game you don't even play or enjoy

Imagine people actually backing you up for this
Imagine thinking getting rule 0'd for angering an emu with all main ways of appealing being blocked to you and thinking that's an ok precedent to make.

Imagine people actually backing you up for this.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #421600

IS THIS THE RISE OF GOOF BEING HEADMIN
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #421601

Its amazing they banned goofball for doing the exact same thing that oranges and hornygramny do but since they have certain rank privileges they go unopposed.

Free goof
Toronto88
Byond Username: Booboobug

Re: Goof's (inevitable) appeal

Post by Toronto88 » #421607

ShadowDimentio wrote:Anyways my serious take on this is that handing out rule 0 bans over shitposting is a dangerous as fuck path to go down and will only end badly for everyone.
I agree with this.
Yakumo_Chen wrote:Imagine putting this much dedication into harassing users and shit piling the code of a game you don't even play or enjoy

Imagine people actually backing you up for this
Imagine having the complete freedom to choose any image in the world to represent your personality and opting for this:

It says it all, and lo and behold your contribution to the thread was an empty and spiteful snarkfest written by someone who is clearly mentally deranged.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As it stands, the closest thing we have to an answer as to what is going on and why is that Goof "did things which cannot be discussed in public" and that is why he was permabanned. It's clear that there is at least a portion of the administration that feels no responsibility to be accountable to us, the players of /tg/station. What happened here could happen to any of us next for overstepping a boundary which they refuse to define but which crossing will result in complete exile from the community. This is not good. This is not healthy. We need to seriously think about what we are going to do about the people with forbidden avatars, or they will get to us first.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #421611

[youtube]XvpZTmdaF9I[/youtube]
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #421612

Tfw not in the video

:(
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #421616

ShadowDimentio wrote:Tfw not in the video

:(
Literally who are you though
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #421620

If youre gonna make a drama reading video atleast talk in dumb nerd voices instead of an emotionless drone. Low effort
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #421621

Super Aggro Crag wrote:If youre gonna make a drama reading video atleast talk in dumb nerd voices instead of an emotionless drone. Low effort
It's hippie's video, not mine. I can't do the roasty toasty shitty posty
Toronto88

Post by Toronto88 » #421622

BREAKING NEWS
Global forum moderator "Hole" who notably claimed to not give a fuck about me, this appeal, or the posts in this thread as seen here,

is now issuing forum warnings to people who post legitimate questions about this ban.

This warning was issued in response to a post where I quoted someone saying that "handing out rule 0 bans over shitposting is a dangerous as fuck path to go down" and agreed with them, along with pointing out that, from where we currently stand, the only information we've been given as to why Goofball was permanently banned from the community is that he "behaved in bad faith in ways which cannot be discussed with the public.

Apparently Hole feels that if I voice my personal opinion on this situation, I am being "hypocritical". I am curious how he figures this, as Hole previously said that there were problems with my previous posts and was unable to provide any examples when asked what he meant. Either way, I am now being threatened with administrative action unless, ironically enough, I stop taking this thread serious and instead shitpost and "just go wild like the hut regulars". He is trying to censure my posts based on a vague and immeasurable value of "hypocrisy" and "seriousness", while in the same breath saying it is totally ok to not take this thread seriously and shitpost as others have done without any warning. In other words posters are now subject to completely arbitrary discrimination.

This is clearly out of line behavior from an administrator. I have not broken any forum rules.

Funnily enough, in my allegedly "low effort" and "hypocritical" "shitpost", I mentioned how if we do not stand against what has happened to Goofball, or at the very least demand a cogent explanation for why it has happened, then things will progress to a point where people with anime women in their avatar are overstepping their boundaries at their leisure to use administrative powers to punish people who they don't like or who say things they'd rather not see discussed publically. In an attempt to prove me wrong, Hole, in record time, began abusing his admin powers to try and cow me into submission. He did EXACTLY what I predicted would happen. In all likelihood he will delete this post under the pretext that I was "already warned about this behavior", conveniently ignoring the fact that I did literally nothing wrong. This is admin abuse and lends credence to the possibility of other examples of administrative abuse occurring in order to fulfill personal vendettas, such as the ones mentioned in this thread.
Last edited by Toronto88 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #421623

it's not admin abuse, saeg isn't an admin, he's just a forum mod and answerable to mso
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #421624

It wasnt directed at you anonmare you cocktail onion.
Toronto88

Post by Toronto88 » #421625

oranges wrote:it's not admin abuse, saeg isn't an admin, he's just a forum mod and answerable to mso
Then it's forum mod abuse. Either way I am certain he did not issue any warnings to the admins and others posting completely unserious remarks about this situation, while finding it perfectly valid to try to force me into silence because we personally disagreed.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421626

Nah post stays but pulling an ausops (diet coke 24 hour version) rather than taking the bait a second time. If you truly believe this is because I disagree with your stance regarding goofball there's no hope for you, tonto. Nice cry for help though, very ;LING SCI MAINT
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #421627

Look when I was an admin, we were explicitly told to keep logs and evidence of rule-breaking.If this is a rule 0 brought on by lots of small incidents that, by themselves, would not constitute a serious enough reason for a ban, he should still be allowed to make his case. It's just common courtesy.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:It wasnt directed at you anonmare you cocktail onion.
Don't call me a fucking onion you stale end piece of white bread, I swear on me mum's life I'll do your head in
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #421629

Hey while youre swearing on your moms life do you think you can grab the pack of condoms i left on her nightstand? I heard your sister's in town and i wanna be prepared
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #421630

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Hey while youre swearing on your moms life do you think you can grab the pack of condoms i left on her nightstand? I heard your sister's in town and i wanna be prepared
You won't need them, sis carries her own for her massive futa dick so you should probably bring some lube for yourself
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #421631

Nah ill be okay i keep a vial of your tears on my person for that very purpose
Yakumo_Chen
Byond Username: Yakumo Chen

Re: Goof's (inevitable) appeal

Post by Yakumo_Chen » #421632

Toronto88 wrote:
Imagine having the complete freedom to choose any image in the world to represent your personality and opting for this:

It says it all, and lo and behold your contribution to the thread was an empty and spiteful snarkfest written by someone who is clearly mentally deranged.
(nobody tell him that I paid real money for someone to draw this image for me)
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #421633

*insert funny roast xDDD*

Wait if goofs forum banned then does that mean he can't appeal it? because you need to make a forum post to appeal a ban
► Show Spoiler
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #421634

Shadowflame909 wrote:*insert funny roast xDDD*

Wait if goofs forum banned then does that mean he can't appeal it? because you need to make a forum post to appeal a ban
dude did you even read the thread that's like the biggest point of contention
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421635

Shadowflame909 wrote:*insert funny roast xDDD*

I swear there was something that left FNR open for banned users, or maybe it was just unregistered? Probably why FNR gets all the russian pharmacy and shoe spam.
I also recall this happening before and they used an alt account to make a ban appeal.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #421636

Saegrimr wrote:I swear there was something that left FNR open for banned users, or maybe it was just unregistered? Probably why FNR gets all the russian pharmacy and shoe spam.
I also recall this happening before and they used an alt account to make a ban appeal.
That's good. Lets just hope he's not FNR watchlisted like I am for peanut posting
► Show Spoiler
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #421638

Hi, this is Goofball on IkeTG's account. I've assumed direct control. None of you are safe from my power.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer

Post by MMMiracles » #421639

IkeTG wrote:Hi, this is Goofball on IkeTG's account. I've assumed direct control. None of you are safe from my power.
just curious do you know anyone by the name ikethegeneric because i keep thinking it when i see your name
Spoiler:
Hints:
------

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
don't go for another.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #421640

Random screen shot that doesn't count as ban evading because its screen shotted of my own will
► Show Spoiler
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421641

>lying fucker
Come now goof, did you even read the entire post.
If that's the case then it is just unregistered users that get fnr only access for the random server tourists that get banned.
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #421642

MMMiracles wrote:
IkeTG wrote:Hi, this is Goofball on IkeTG's account. I've assumed direct control. None of you are safe from my power.
just curious do you know anyone by the name ikethegeneric because i keep thinking it when i see your name
YO

that me
blute
Byond Username: Spacedong

Post by blute » #421643

Imagine having your head so far up your asshole that you ban people for posting opinions on a 2d interstellar atmospheric ship game thread wew
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer

Post by MMMiracles » #421644

IkeTG wrote:
MMMiracles wrote:
YO

that me
i didn't think i'd see anyone from bl outside that community that's pretty cool man.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------

don't go for another.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421645

Holy fuck that image is huge
blute

Post by blute » #421646

Saegrimr wrote:Holy fuck that image is huge
you are living proof that TG admins can offer nothing of substance to any conversation whatsoever
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421647

Buddy

Hey

Hey buddy, i'm not an admin.
blute

Post by blute » #421648

[youtube]XvpZTmdaF9I[/youtube]

lol
Last edited by blute on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
blute

Post by blute » #421649

Saegrimr wrote:Buddy

Hey

Hey buddy, i'm not an admin.
here we see the prototypical TG staff member comment, full of pretentiousness, snark, condescending and offering nothing to the conversation, preferring to egg things on until people forget what they were really complaining about in the first place
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #421650

this thread and situation is embarrassing and everyone involved should be embarrassed
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #421651

I like some of goofs PRs but not all of them. I think people on the codebase know that I get salty about literally everything there. So I just have to say, I feel like this ban was unjust and for the wrong reasons. If that means anything to the banning forum moderators. I mean, it's not like he was the only one being "controversial" and "critical" about the repukan situation, and against the head admins/admins in general. Right? I'm sure that goof wasn't the most controversial out of the bunch
► Show Spoiler
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421653

blute wrote:here we see the prototypical TG staff member comment, full of pretentiousness, snark, condescending and offering nothing to the conversation, preferring to egg things on until people forget what they were really complaining about in the first place
ImageImageImageImageImage
blute

Post by blute » #421654

Shadowflame909 wrote:I like some of goofs PRs but not all of them. I think people on the codebase know that I get salty about literally everything there. So I just have to say, I feel like this ban was unjust and for the wrong reasons. If that means anything to the banning forum moderators. I mean, it's not like he was the only one being "controversial" and "critical" about the repukan situation, and against the head admins/admins in general. Right? I'm sure that goof wasn't the most controversial out of the bunch
and here we have some dude commenting that he likes some of goof's pull requests even though has absolutely nothing about the fucking situation and that it's not even about code
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #421655

T. Literal Hippie Station baiting troll who's come to defend goof can't read.
► Show Spoiler
blute

Post by blute » #421656

Saegrimr wrote:
blute wrote:here we see the prototypical TG staff member comment, full of pretentiousness, snark, condescending and offering nothing to the conversation, preferring to egg things on until people forget what they were really complaining about in the first place
ImageImageImageImageImage
how is it ironic though
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #421657

MMMiracles wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
MMMiracles wrote:
YO

that me
i didn't think i'd see anyone from bl outside that community that's pretty cool man.
small world lmao
blute

Post by blute » #421658

Shadowflame909 wrote:T. Literal Hippie Station baiting troll who's come to defend goof can't read.
how am I baiting though
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #421659

It was working I forgot what we we're talking about for a second. But yeah moderators, It's sort of like the I Am Spartacus trope. Either execute everyone complaining in that thread. Or just let goof go.
► Show Spoiler
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421661

blute wrote:how am I baiting though
It fucking writes itself.

Jesus christ this entire thread is so lost between hut/policy/general I have no idea what the fuck it's even trying to be.

Shitpost containment for people to yell in until headmins minus one figure out what to do?
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #421662

Quick teach me how use photoshop and put peoples icons onto movie scenes.
► Show Spoiler
blute

Post by blute » #421663

Saegrimr wrote:
blute wrote:how am I baiting though
It fucking writes itself.

Jesus christ this entire thread is so lost between hut/policy/general I have no idea what the fuck it's even trying to be.

Shitpost containment for people to yell in until headmins minus one figure out what to do?
again you've offered nothing to the conversation and just reply in vague condescending language that at the end of the day has no meaning