Iamgoofball General

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: Iamgoofball General

Post by Shadowflame909 » #421659

Bottom post of the previous page:

It was working I forgot what we we're talking about for a second. But yeah moderators, It's sort of like the I Am Spartacus trope. Either execute everyone complaining in that thread. Or just let goof go.
► Show Spoiler
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421661

blute wrote:how am I baiting though
blute wrote:here we see the prototypical TG staff member comment, full of pretentiousness, snark, condescending and offering nothing to the conversation, preferring to egg things on until people forget what they were really complaining about in the first place
It fucking writes itself.

Jesus christ this entire thread is so lost between hut/policy/general I have no idea what the fuck it's even trying to be.

Shitpost containment for people to yell in until headmins minus one figure out what to do?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #421662

Quick teach me how use photoshop and put peoples icons onto movie scenes.
► Show Spoiler
blute
Byond Username: Spacedong

Post by blute » #421663

Saegrimr wrote:
blute wrote:how am I baiting though
blute wrote:here we see the prototypical TG staff member comment, full of pretentiousness, snark, condescending and offering nothing to the conversation, preferring to egg things on until people forget what they were really complaining about in the first place
It fucking writes itself.

Jesus christ this entire thread is so lost between hut/policy/general I have no idea what the fuck it's even trying to be.

Shitpost containment for people to yell in until headmins minus one figure out what to do?
again you've offered nothing to the conversation and just reply in vague condescending language that at the end of the day has no meaning
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #421666

This is a shitfest.

Add me to the video
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421668

blute wrote:again you've offered nothing to the conversation and just reply in vague condescending language that at the end of the day has no meaning
Y-you too, friend.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #421669

Saegrimr if we're a shitpost containment thread now this is the perfect time to ask the question. Is the face on your icon Rohan? Or...
► Show Spoiler
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421670

It's Rohan, the whole thing is a massive cross-joke between Pepsi Cirno, and Rohan looking at the Pepsi sign getting hit by lightning. And then whatever recent glitch meme to make it coke.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #421671

the only shitposts contained in this thread are saegs lol
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421672

Yeah i'm working on that after this thread got moved and merged between forums and literally nobody existing in supportbus anymore it's hard to get ahold of people.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #421677

Yeah this thread is an absolute shitfest. We're still discussing the matter but by golly is nothing being discussed here.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #421776

By matter of popular appeal and rule of the realm of the salt reserves, the chains binding this thread as locked are open.

Last edited by FantasticFwoosh on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spoiler:
ohnopigeons
Byond Username: Ohnopigeons
Github Username: ohnopigeons

Post by ohnopigeons » #421777

Imagine using a pepe avatar in 2018, and not even a variant like apu
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #421778

I think the problem is that the admin team really should have been open if not specific as to why goof was banned. This whole thing was handled horribly honestly, I thought i'd seen the last of stupid fucking drama but I guess it never ends.
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #421780

Goof is not my favourite poster, or coder but I wish for their release on grounds of compassion or least goodwill because 3 minute-ruling a rule 0 to apply whenever you want on historic charges we know exist without a juicy palpable clause is essentially concious entrapment at convenience. Waiting for Goof to accumulate worthy reasons, then quietly take him out when it best suits.

There were plenty of opportunities to ban him in the past under a clause with a case open and shut (posting goatse on github for instance), but this happened as soon as possible key defendents like Kor (would ask for a comment please stating their position) able to contribute to a appeal leave their senior posts.
Sometinyprick wrote:I think the problem is that the admin team really should have been open if not specific as to why goof was banned.
Absolutely.

Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #421795

If only we had some function for not throwing someone out entirely but like...preventing them from shitting up important areas of discussion and stuff.

Almost like some kind of containment area

A "shed" if you will
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421797

God damn alright so I was trying to ask last night what this general thread was supposed to be and why HG moved it there and merged/lost posts of all places between wherever the fuck it's been, trying to see if there was a want for a place to discuss this shit or if that was it or to leave it to rot in the hut or wherever. Just gets locked and supposedly a writeup about it. Wake up and now we salt reserve boys I guess? Whatever, that works.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master

Post by CitrusGender » #421798

Saegrimr wrote:God damn alright so I was trying to ask last night what this general thread was supposed to be and why HG moved it there and merged/lost posts of all places between wherever the fuck it's been, trying to see if there was a want for a place to discuss this shit or if that was it or to leave it to rot in the hut or wherever. Just gets locked and supposedly a writeup about it. Wake up and now we salt reserve boys I guess? Whatever, that works.
Technically this thread cannot exist anywhere serious because it discusses a ban appeal but I really think it should have been a policy thread just so we could enforce some civility.

But fuck that, it's a hut thread and the OP and posts inside of it show that.
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #421799

so we know that HG *supposedly leaked sensitive info from adminbus that supposedly could put people in danger
why was this info in adminbus in the first place
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #421800

Probably because it was relevant to the ban
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #421801

Wyzack wrote:Probably because it was relevant to the ban
>info that could put someone at risk
>relevant to the ban
>ban for a spaceman video game
what the fuck are you smoking
Iatots
Byond Username: Iatots
Github Username: Iatots

Post by Iatots » #421802

This game can't die soon enough.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #421803

Quality thread, keep it up guys
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Shezza
Byond Username: Wilchen

Post by Shezza » #421807

iksyp wrote:so we know that HG *supposedly leaked sensitive info from adminbus that supposedly could put people in danger
why was this info in adminbus in the first place
It cant put anyone in danger because the whole thing he got banned for was made up/misinterpreted

There is no proof that it ever put anyone in danger
Thanks for all the dopamine.

You (cough), you haven't won here. You and your mutie-bastard friends are gonna join me in a big ol' mushroom cloud sendoff. I just triggered the self-destruct. (Heh, heh; cough, cough,...) The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, (cough) honor... courage... Semper Fiiiii........
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #421809

oh shit since it’s the hut now I can emptyquote
bandit wrote:this thread and situation is embarrassing and everyone involved should be embarrassed
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
looping
Byond Username: Looping

Post by looping » #421861

hey im the present headmin of colonial marines i won it off a bet from my good friend goof who has been my best companion throughout my life but slowly began to estrange himselff from me when i got married its been a real tough time for me having to deal with my one good buddy gitball as i call him not being by my side but we all gotta deal with the tough parts of life my tough part right now is gittball not being wiht me but his tough part is being murdered on this server that he loved and respected and he reallyg ave 100% perecent u know that he gave 100% and 10% extra thats how gung ho kung fu muthafukka he was about this jackie chan aint got shit on gittball but anyway the point is my best friend needs help and that help is the execution of all the traitorous scumdogs who have sat here in the shadows of the tower and preyed on the vulnerable how about we get this murders rolling
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master

Post by CitrusGender » #421864

looping wrote:hey im the present headmin of colonial marines i won it off a bet from my good friend goof who has been my best companion throughout my life but slowly began to estrange himselff from me when i got married its been a real tough time for me having to deal with my one good buddy gitball as i call him not being by my side but we all gotta deal with the tough parts of life my tough part right now is gittball not being wiht me but his tough part is being murdered on this server that he loved and respected and he reallyg ave 100% perecent u know that he gave 100% and 10% extra thats how gung ho kung fu muthafukka he was about this jackie chan aint got shit on gittball but anyway the point is my best friend needs help and that help is the execution of all the traitorous scumdogs who have sat here in the shadows of the tower and preyed on the vulnerable how about we get this murders rolling
based kangaroo poster
looping

Post by looping » #421866

is gittball free yet
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #421868

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #421870

fuck OFF inaba
looping

Post by looping » #421871

if gitball becomes a furry and joins ur club wil he be free
SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #421875

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #421892

SpaceInaba wrote:Image
Yo uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Shezza
Byond Username: Wilchen

Post by Shezza » #421894

SpaceInaba wrote:Image
>hair on lizard

nice fursona
Thanks for all the dopamine.

You (cough), you haven't won here. You and your mutie-bastard friends are gonna join me in a big ol' mushroom cloud sendoff. I just triggered the self-destruct. (Heh, heh; cough, cough,...) The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, (cough) honor... courage... Semper Fiiiii........
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #421897

ohnopigeons wrote:Imagine using a pepe avatar in 2018, and not even a variant like apu
imagine using a fucking bird avatar in 2018 what the fuck you're a faggot for using a bird avatar jesus dude fucking bird people fuck off
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #421899

News
Battle for Azeroth
New Players
Database
Tools
Guides
Transmog
Community

Class Guides
Raids
Mythic+
Artifacts
Patch 7.3.5
Allied Races
Wowhead Premium
$1 a month or less to remove ads!
TweetShareShareReddit
DatabaseItemsTrade GoodsCloth
Midsummer Fire Festival Wowhead Pin Giveaway
We're giving away our custom Midsummer Fire Festival pin to 50 lucky winners; just comment to win!
Check out our Midsummer Fire Festival guide for everything about the in-game holiday.
Quick Facts

Crafting Reagent
Buyout price: 4 42 93 (each)
Added in patch 1.11.1.5462
Icon:
inv_fabric_mageweave_03

Screenshots
None yet – Submit one!

Videos
None yet – Suggest one!
Bolt of Mageweave
Bolt of Mageweave
Item Level 45
Crafting Reagent
Max Stack: 200
Sell Price: 12 50

Fishing Locations
This item can be fished in Eastern Plaguelands (4), Blasted Lands, Northern Stranglethorn and Westfall.
Tip: Click map to zoom
Eastern Plaguelands
Eastern Plaguelands
Eastern Plaguelands
Eastern Plaguelands
Eastern Plaguelands
Eastern Plaguelands
Eastern Plaguelands
Eastern Plaguelands
Eastern Plaguelands
Related

Created by (1)
Taught by (36)
Contained in (4)
Contained in (2)
Fished in (3)
Reagent for (44)
Can be placed in (5)
Comments (2)
Screenshots

1 - 36 of 36

Name

Level

React

Type
Ainderu Summerleaf
<Tailoring Trainer>
105 Dalaran A H Humanoid
Alexandra McQueen
<Tailoring Trainer>
Howling Fjord H Humanoid
Benjamin Clegg
<Tailoring Trainer>
71 Howling Fjord A Humanoid
Bowen Brisboise
<Tailoring Trainer>
24 Tirisfal Glades H Humanoid
Charles Worth
<Tailoring Trainer>
75 Dalaran A H Humanoid
Dalinna
<Tailoring Trainer>
60 Hellfire Peninsula A H Humanoid
Darin Goodstitch
<Tailoring Trainer>
71 Borean Tundra A Humanoid
Daryl Stack
<Tailoring Trainer>
45 Hillsbrad Foothills H Humanoid
Dustin Vail
<Tailoring Trainer>
75 Icecrown A H Humanoid
Eldrin
<Tailoring Trainer>
22 Elwynn Forest A H Humanoid
Georgio Bolero
<Tailoring Trainer>
46 Stormwind City A Humanoid
Grarnik Goodstitch
<Tailoring Trainer>
34 The Cape of Stranglethorn A H Humanoid
Hama
<Tailoring Trainer>
60 Hellfire Peninsula A H Humanoid
Hiwahi Three-Feathers
<Tailoring Trainer>
35 Orgrimmar H Humanoid
Jalane Ayrole
<Tailoring Trainer>
45 Stormwind City A H Humanoid
Jormund Stonebrow
<Tailoring Trainer>
35 Ironforge A Humanoid
Josef Gregorian
<Tailoring Trainer>
45 Undercity H Humanoid
Josephine Lister
<Tailoring Trainer>
45 Undercity H Humanoid
Joshua Fuesting
<Tailoring Trainer>
100 Stormshield A Humanoid
Keelen Sheets
<Tailoring Trainer>
30 Silvermoon City A H Humanoid
Kil'hala
<Tailoring Trainer>
25 Northern Barrens A H Humanoid
Magar
<Tailoring Trainer>
35 Orgrimmar A H Humanoid
Mahani
<Tailoring Trainer>
31 Southern Barrens A H Humanoid
Me'lynn
<Tailoring Trainer>
35 Darnassus A Humanoid
Meilosh 55 - 60 Felwood A H Humanoid
Miralisse
<Tailoring Trainer>
62 Shattrath City A H Humanoid
Nivi Weavewell
<Tailoring Trainer>
35 Orgrimmar H Humanoid
Raenah
<Tailoring Trainer>
69 Borean Tundra H Humanoid
Refik
<Tailoring Trainer>
30 The Exodar A Humanoid
Saesha Silverblood
<Tailoring Trainer>
100 Warspear H Humanoid
Silkmaster Tsai
<"The Tailor of Pandaria">
86 - 90
Elite
Valley of the Four Winds A H Humanoid
Tailoring 60 Shattrath City A H Uncategorized
Tanithria
<Tailoring Trainer>
105 Dalaran A H Humanoid
Tepa
<Tailoring Trainer>
35 Thunder Bluff H Humanoid
Timothy Worthington
<Tailoring Trainer>
Dustwallow Marsh A Humanoid
Weaver Aoa
<Tailoring Trainer>
62 Shattrath City A H Humanoid
1 - 36 of 36

Contribute

Add your comment
Submit a screenshot
Suggest a video
Submit your data

Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:

Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
Please post questions on our forums for quicker reply.

You are not logged in. Please log in or register an account to add your comment.
Wowhead Resources

Need Help?
User Tools
About Us
Advertise
What's New
Random Page
Premium

Other ZAM Sites

Hearthhead
LolKing
TF2Outpost
DayZDB
DestinyDB
Esohead
Final Fantasy XI
Everquest
Everquest II

© 2018 ZAM Network LLC

We may use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our site traffic. We may also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. For more information, visit our Terms of Service and the Privacy Policy.
Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #421900

By FinalCountdown on 2008/01/01 at 2:24 PM (Patch 2.3.0)
Preamble:

The warlock epic mount quest. Many people who have never actually played a warlock to 60 will consider this a free mount. Guess what? You already got your free mount, and that was at 40. This mount will take plenty of time out of your gameplay to obtain. I know this from experiance.

However, I made some errors that I realised could of been easily avoided. I am making this topic to help you, reader, get your mount much more quicker than I ever obtained mine.

Table of Contents:

Mor'zul Bloodbringer: Getting Started
The Materials, and how to get them
Join the Dark Side: Felwood
Journey into Scholomance
Final Destination: Dire Maul
F.A.Q.

There is no real life, only AFK.
where is lizard halp
FinalCountdown
Joined on 2007/09/27
Achievements: (1·2·7)

By FinalCountdown on 2008/01/01 at 2:24 PM (Patch 2.3.0)
Mor'Zul Bloodbringer: Getting Started

You are now getting started with a long and seemingly never-ending questline.

But hey, first things first. Nothing can happen if you sit back and wait, right?

The first part of this quest chain covered here is Mor'Zul Bloodbringer. This part is so simple it's not even funny. You just go to the Burning Steepes and talk to him!

Coordinates: 12.31.

The next part of this 3-part involves work this time.

What you must do is travel all the way out to winterspring (gasp!) and do this quest: Rage of Blood.

For this quest, you must collect 30 Raging Beasts Blood that drops off of Moonkins/boomkins/oomkins in the Hidden Grove (65.21). They are very easy to kill, as they are around level 56 and 57, with low HP. If your doing this quest in the first place, you will be atleast level 60.

However, sometimes the droprate can get very hectic. I recommend bringing another DPS friend along with you to help grind them faster. For me, I brought an enhancement shaman (level 60 too) to help me kill off the birdies faster. It's not like they have a great chance to drop anything good!

After you complete your farm session, return to Mor'Zul and turn it in. Accept Wildeyes from Mor'Zul. The good thing about this quest, is that you find Mor'Zul's buddy, Gorzeeki Wildeyes, right behind him!

This seems easy enough, eh?
Last edited by FinalCountdown on 2008/01/01
where is lizard halp
FinalCountdown
Joined on 2007/09/27

By FinalCountdown on 2008/01/01 at 2:25 PM (Patch 2.3.0)
The Materials, and how to get them

Now that you were able to do the first part either solo or with a buddy or two, this will involve you actually having to interact with others!

Total, for the next parts, you will need the following:

3 Black Dragonscales
1 Arcanite Bar
2 Elixers of Shadow Power
25 Dark Iron Ore
6 Large Brilliant Shards

You will need to turn in all those materials for the following quests:

Doomsday Candle
Bell of Dethmoora
Wheel of the Black March
Arcanite

You will need to find a skinner to skin black dragons (290 skinning requirement), an alchemist for the potions and Arcanite bars, an enchanter for the large brilliant shards, and a miner for the Dark Iron ore.

You can also go to the AH, but I recommend finding friends to do it for you for your mats. If you use the AH like I did, you might be spending around 100-200g depending on your server.

Still pretty easy.
Last edited by FinalCountdown on 2008/01/01 – edited 5 times
where is lizard halp
FinalCountdown
Joined on 2007/09/27

By FinalCountdown on 2008/01/01 at 2:26 PM (Patch 2.3.0)
Join the Dark Side: Felwood

Woot! Back to killing more stuff!

For this, you will need to buy the three-stack of Shadow Potions. The stack costs 6g, and the buff lasts 20 minutes for each one.

Once you buy them, you will need to travel to Felwood. DO NOT USE ANY OF YOUR POTIONS UNTIL YOU ARE IN FRONT OF JAEDNAR! The location of Jaednar in Felwood is at roughly 37,55.

When you arrive at Jaednar, there is one den right as you enter. Skip it, it leads elsewhere. Walk as far as you can straight with the potion up until you see another den. Start walking through here until you reach the end.

Note: Slimes can see your costume and WILL try to kill you with it. I believe felhunters will too.

After you reach Lord Banehollow, talk to him. He will give you this quest: Ulathek the Traitor. You must path your way back with the buff still up (if it's running out, pop another) to 41,48 to kill Ulathek. He is level 57, and is accompanied by 4 level 53-56 adds. Killing them off should not be a challenge at all.

Once he is dead, loot The Traitor's Heart and bring it back to Banehollow. He will give you the next quest.

The next quest is Xorothian Stardust. What you must do is talk to Banehollow's little buddy, Ur'dan, and buy a Xorothian Stardust from him. It costs 150g.

Once you buy it, bring it back to Wildeyes in the Burning Steepes.

Now the easy is done.
where is lizard halp
FinalCountdown
Joined on 2007/09/27

By FinalCountdown on 2008/01/01 at 2:26 PM (Patch 2.3.0)
Journey Into Scholomance

Now you must enter an instance. With a party, of course.

This section will be covering this quest: Imp Delievery.

Wildeyes will send you off to Scholomance for this part of the chain. Luckly, there is no need for a full clear, and depending on your point of view, you don't even need a half clear!

To do this, you must clear your way to the boss Rattlegore and loot his key. You then will path back to the room under the bridge you entered the instance from. Before, there were undead all scatted. Now that Rattlegore is dead, they have now formed 4 neat mobs in each corner of the room. I recommend killing them all, but depending on your party level, you can kill less.

Note: The door to the viewing room CANNOT be opened with any means of lockpicking, we had a 70 rogue with maxed lockpicking and he could NOT open it!

Now you are in a room with a whole bunch of neutral NPCs. Skip them up and move onto Frostwhispers room, which is the only path without a gate blocking it.

There are 3 mobs and Ras Frostwhisper in this room. The only thing you are required to kill are the three mobs. You may skip Frostwhisper, but I recommend killing him for some nice pre-TBC blues, or a shard if you have a d/er in the group.

There is a table, and if you mouse over it, it will highlight and a small box will say "Alchemy Lab". Release the imp at this point, and you have completed the quest.

Now there is one last part remaining in this hectic chain, and most definetly the hardest.
where is lizard halp
FinalCountdown
Joined on 2007/09/27

By FinalCountdown on 2008/01/01 at 2:27 PM (Patch 2.3.0)
Final Destination: Dire Maul

So far, you're doing great! You have killed moonkins, supplied Mor'Zul with materials, inflitrated the Shadow Council, and killed the undead and necromancers of scholomance!

The last place you will visit in this long chain is Dire Maul. Even though it is the last part, it is definetly not easy.

The final quest here is Dreadsteed of Xoroth, which is what this section will completely cover.

Before you start even thinking about getting a group ready for Dire Maul EAST, you need the following from Wildeyes:

Xorothian Glyphs (50g)
Black Lodestone (50g)
J'eevee's Jar (150g)

Once you have all that, start gathering your group together. You can find Dire Maul in Feralas at around the cords 60.46.

Before entering the instance there is a locked door. You have two options once you arrive at the portal:

Go run Dire Maul WEST for the key to unlock the door, or the easier way
Get a rogue to pick the doors lock, Arcanite Skeleton Key+, or Powerful Seaforium Charge+.

Once the door is unlocked, you will walk in and see a giant blue pillar. Each one is guarded by up to 8 elite arcane elements. But don't get fooled, they are easy to kill and you can pull 2-3 at a time depending on your groups strength.

There are 5 total pillars in the entire instance. To destroy them, you must kill all the arcane guardians around each.

The first one you will see is directly straight ahead of you as you enter the instance. Go over there, kill the elements, stand close the pillar, and POOF! It's destroyed.

While your going towards the pillar, look out for patroling treants. If you see any, or encounter any, be sure to kill them immediatly, or do it later.

What I do now is go nearby the first boss, Tendris Warpwood. Don't engage him yet though, stay up on the stairs that lead down to him. Then make a righthand turn, and follow the path through a door. You will engage hidden and non-hidden ghost mobs inside this room, which also contains some stairs.

Go up those stairs to get to the second and third pillars. You should turn to your left, clear out a few undead mobs, kill the elementals, and destroy the second pillar. Now, once again, you have two options on what to do next:

You can clear through the bridge by the side of the pillar, with very few skeleton AOE packs to kill, or
Go back the way you cleared, and take a little bit longer route, but allows you to kill Illyanna Ravenoak, which gives you a chance at getting a BoE class blue book, that you can either sell on the AH or do a quick quest inside Dire Maul EAST for a class trinket.

Either way, you still have to extinguish the other pillar. Once that's done, go back downstairs to Tendris Warpwood. Kill off any more patroling treants, as if there are any live ones once you engage the boss, they will come to assist. Once they are all dead, kill the boss.

There is yet another door that requires the same opening methods as the front door. Once you open it, there are a few hidden ghosts that will spawn as you walk down the hallway, so be sure to have your main damage taker in front of everyone, as he will be auto-engaged once he walks past one.

After your done with the short and narrow hallway, there is a large room, with the fourth and fifth pillars on the left and right sides. Kill the mobs to them, extinguish the pillar, and look at the center of the room.

You should see the barrier around the pillars in the center lift, and watch as the next boss you are going to kill, Immol'thar, kills off a bunch of Night Elves that try to slay him. Wait until Immol'thar finishes off the last of the Night Elves, then run over and engage him.

He is a simple fight, a lesser version of the Soul Devourer's inside The Arcatraz. Once he's dead, the warlock part begins.

First off, go to the platform where Immol'thar stood, and release J'eevee from his jar. He will put up the artifacts that you helped create during the Materials section: Wheel of the Black March, Doomsday Candle, and the Bell of Dethmoora. Each one has a special ability during the fight: Healing to the player, damage per second to the mobs, and damage reduction.

As the warlock, during this fight you will have to use the Black Lodestone to keep the artifacts up. IF NONE ARE UP, YOU FAIL THE EVENT AND MUST RESTART!
It requires a soul shard to repair a broken artifact. Note there is no way you can prevent this, it just happens.

During the event, A giant circle with little circles inside of it spawns. As the event progresses, the tiny circles fill up. There are nine of them.

For the ritual, you must kill countless non-elite imps, and 10-11 elite felguards. Once a felguard spawns, make it your first priority to go over there and kill him. The imps can be killed by the damage aura easily.

After about 5 minutes of fighting, all the remaining demons will stop, and a purple circle will appear and force the demons to despawn. You now get a break to regain mana/health.

The final part involves you to stand in the circle, and use the Xorothian Glyphs to summon the easiest part of this instance: the dreadsteed event. DPS the dreadsteed down, until the master dreadlord that you are stealing the dreadsteed from, Lord Hel'nurath, appears. DPS them both down, then speak to the dreadsteeds spirit for your mount!

Congratulations on your epic mount!
Last edited by FinalCountdown on 2008/01/01 – edited 3 times
where is lizard halp
Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #421901

posting incase i forget sry
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #421903

Aloraydrel wrote:posting incase i forget sry
TINY

DWARFY
SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #421904

please stop making fun of my snake wife
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #421906

iksyp wrote:
>relevant to the ban
There is no chance the information I provided to Goof could put anyone at risk, given the fact that he was there for the events themselves and already knew everything. I provided that information to him so he would know of what crimes he had been accused. Even if there was a risk of danger, which there is not, it's all publicly available in the history of the general channel on discord, and no steps have been taken in the months since to mitigate that risk. If you are being told someone is in danger, you are being lied to, flat out, which the "victim" himself would probably attest to.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #421907

SpaceInaba wrote:please stop making fun of my snake wife
I have uncovered your snake wife in like 30 seconds of searching
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #421908

Karp wrote:
Aloraydrel wrote:posting incase i forget sry
TINY

DWARFY
heros of the storm tonight get on
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #421912

is this the spicy goof thread can i post here
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #421913

Doctor Pork wrote:is this the spicy goof thread can i post here
post furries or get the fuck out
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #421914

Hornygranny wrote:
iksyp wrote:
>relevant to the ban
There is no chance the information I provided to Goof could put anyone at risk, given the fact that he was there for the events themselves and already knew everything. I provided that information to him so he would know of what crimes he had been accused. Even if there was a risk of danger, which there is not, it's all publicly available in the history of the general channel on discord, and no steps have been taken in the months since to mitigate that risk. If you are being told someone is in danger, you are being lied to, flat out, which the "victim" himself would probably attest to.
in fact, if goof was actually planning to do it, this "ban" only puts the victim in more danger, but we all know that goof probably wasn't gonna do it and that this ban is just to remove goof because he continually holds opinions the admin team don't like, or that he constantly challenges rulings and policy

edit: which by the way, is fine that's within their purview as headadmins, but it sure doesn't mean they can forum ban him completely imo.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #421916

First i've heard about leaks and shit putting people at risk, the fuck
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #421919

Saegrimr wrote:First i've heard about leaks and shit putting people at risk, the fuck
Because after days, there has been no public statement about why this happened. You should feel like you're being lied to, because that's what is happening.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #421920

I said as much last night but I never thought I'd be in a situation where I'm in agreement with oranges, hornygranny, and saegrimir over something.

What the hell is happening around here these days?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #421922

I know Sae, you're not against the ban and I see where you're coming from that the post that triggered this was downright deranged, shit-stirring, weird conspiratorial shit.

But in a situation like this I'm sure you'd be more in favor of something that just simply said "You're trash go away" and be done with it.

I know that on some level the fact that there's talk of *secret leaks* and *vulnerable information* going around surrounding it now must bug you a little bit. Even if you don't mind the outcome the chain of events that lead here must be starting to look fucking weird to you.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #421923

Timbrewolf wrote:
Doctor Pork wrote:is this the spicy goof thread can i post here
post furries or get the fuck out
i found this one can i stay boss

oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle