[feemjmeem] Unban appeal.

Appeals which have been closed.
Belone
Byond Username: Bilary

[feemjmeem] Unban appeal.

Post by Belone » #422225

Byond account and character name: Bilary, i don't remember my IC name i only know it was a plasmamen.

Banning admin: feemjmeem

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Perma ban from all tg server.

Ban reason and length: As a non-antag assistant, disambled the SM cooling loop, You've had too many warnings too quickly about griefy stuff
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-06-24

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil

Your side of the story: Okay first, off, i wasn't trying to sabotage the SM cooling loop, people over the radio said that someone was pumping loads of hot Co2 into the SM, i was trying to get it out of the loop, although i deeply apologize for all the other warnings i have, i have played other servers during my ban, and i promise, i bettered.
Last edited by lzimann on Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Included banning admin on title
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Re: [feemjmeem] Unban appeal.

Post by feem » #422254

Actual ban reason:
As a non-antag assistant, disassembled the cooling loop on the supermatter. You've had too many warnings, too quickly, about too many griefy things. Bye
A follow-up note that I placed:
14:10:56 [0x2007f89] (170,146,2) || the pipe was REMOVED by Bilary/(Plasmilinum XIIII) 14:11:04 [0x2008158] (173,146,2) || the pipe was REMOVED by Bilary/(Plasmilinum XIIII) on meta
You removed two sections of the cooling loop as an assistant in a space suit while several other crew members were actively trying to fix the problem, leading to the supermatter almost delaminating.

Your other notes since you started on 5/23 weren't THAT bad, but given the severity of what you did and the context of some of the other notes (especially you stripping and welding the RD into a locker basically for no reason) suggest that you both understand several of the underlying mechanisms of the game and that you SHOULD understand the potential consequences thereof.

Have you played other servers and recently come here?
Belone

Post by Belone » #422255

To your question, yes, i do.
Belone

Post by Belone » #422264

Also, the reason i didn't put the exact ban reason is because i couldn't copy it and i didn't want to launch dreamseeker 100 times, So, am i getting un-banned or not?
feem

Post by feem » #422388

I'm a little uncomfortable lifting this so soon. You intentionally removed the space section of the cooling loop, which is the most effective way of cooling down the supermatter, because someone said there was hot gas in the supermatter.

It's very hard to see this as anything but intentional sabotage.
feem

Post by feem » #422434

We've conferred with some other hosts. You were banned from another server on May 21st for flooding plasma and, while being questioned about it, igniting it.

I don't believe your actions were in good faith.

This appeal is denied, though it is of course open to headmin review.
Belone

Post by Belone » #422517

I'dt be nice if you'd tell me what server it was so i can explain myself.
Belone

Post by Belone » #422518

If you're talking about hippie, i have a personnel hate for that server, don't think i go to every server and do the same thing, also, hell, 21 may, that's over a month ago.
Last edited by Belone on Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Belone

Post by Belone » #422519

feem wrote:I'm a little uncomfortable lifting this so soon. You intentionally removed the space section of the cooling loop, which is the most effective way of cooling down the supermatter, because someone said there was hot gas in the supermatter.

There we're loads of Co2 in the SM, if that would have remained in the loop the SM would have been powered like crazy and dilemanted, also, the engine room has a Freezer for a reason.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #422532

Belone wrote:
feem wrote:I'm a little uncomfortable lifting this so soon. You intentionally removed the space section of the cooling loop, which is the most effective way of cooling down the supermatter, because someone said there was hot gas in the supermatter.

There we're loads of Co2 in the SM, if that would have remained in the loop the SM would have been powered like crazy and dilemanted, also, the engine room has a Freezer for a reason.
You are aware that gas filters exist for this purpose?

The gas filters are AFTER the cooling loop.
Belone

Post by Belone » #422541

Dax Dupont wrote:
Belone wrote:

You are aware that gas filters exist for this purpose?

The gas filters are AFTER the cooling loop.
Was unaware of that since they barely ever play a role, i apologize.
feem

Post by feem » #422542

Having a "personal hate" for a server and being a shitter on it does not paint you in a positive light. Additionally, your current account started playing here a day or two after the server ban elsewhere.

You may appeal the ban again in three months but this appeal is denied, barring headmin review.