I hear thunder, but there's no rain

Appeals which have been closed.
klippklar

I hear thunder, but there's no rain

Post by klippklar » #424325

PM to-Admins: get convicted to a major penalty (perma) for a medium crime (penalty would be 2 minutes). i know that this is an unjust state, because i am an educated lawyer. i am /the/ lawyer
Admin PM from-Thunder12345: Yeah that happens when you break into the armoury
PM to-Admins: breaking in and getting allowed to by a supervisor are two different stories
PM to-Admins: my case is clear. objection
Admin PM from-Thunder12345: Did the warden ever make it clear they they let you in?
PM to-Admins: Mr. warden was most comfortable with it.
PM to-Admins: my intentions towards the intendiants is without any questions good minded
Admin PM from-Thunder12345: By letting you in you mean you strangled the warden and took their ID?
Admin PM from-Thunder12345: At this point it would be far better for you to stop lying to me
Admin PM from-Thunder12345: Are you going to continue to insist that you aren't lying, then? authors note: highlighted, since it describes the point of no return from getting sucked into the black holes of bwoinkiness
PM to-Admins: what the judge is failing to see here is, i will be bound, there is no definite right or wrong, no definite light and darkness. we are living in a world of shadows.
PM to-Admins: take that statement without any implications
*authors note: achievement unlocked - troll the admeme into indefinite saltiness*

You have been banned by thunder12345.
Reason: Ban baiting and lying in ahelps. Claimed they were permabrigged for a crime that should've gotten a 2 minute sentence. They were in the armoury, claimed in ahelp that the warden let them in. They had in fact choked and stripped the warden while they were AFK. When called on on their lies, spouted meaningless babble to try and evade answering questions.

As a very cultured (and handsome) lawyer you fool around with the admemes ONCE.
This is less a of an appeal than more of a reminder to all the aspiring lawyers out there, to not confuse the gods too much by making up absurd cases. They will hurt themselves.
Last edited by klippklar on Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: I hear thunder, but there's no rain

Post by Thunder11 » #424330

Is this an actual appeal or is it a shitpost?
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #424331

Please use the format.
klippklar

Post by klippklar » #424332

Thunder11 wrote:Is this an actual appeal or is it a shitpost?

To whom it may concern, with reference to prior conversation, you have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
Fun comes into existence within the boundaries you set, Thunder. You can't define fun under strict behavioural rules.
Shalom.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #424334

Shitposting then, I guess
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
klippklar

Post by klippklar » #424337

Thunder11 wrote:Shitposting then, I guess
Jesus are you stuck-up...
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #424341

>
This is less a of an appeal
>Not using the format

Please just stop.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #424347

*authors note: achievement unlocked - troll the admeme into indefinite saltiness*
kek

feel free to make a real appeal anytime soon. I don't know if this counts.