Antag Banned

Appeals which have been closed.
MobileCouch
Byond Username: MobileCouch

Antag Banned

Post by MobileCouch » #424383

Byond account and character name: mobilecouch

Banning admin: togopal

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Atag roles (says syndicate but not true)

Ban reason and length: Killed himself roundstart and left the game upon rolling traitor without telling admins. 4 days

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-07-04 18:06:54 Central

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil

Your side of the story: my family came over and we started to have dinner me not wanting to miss out on the food suicided because i knew i was going to be out for a while and then promptly left the game. while yes i did kinda did suicide also due to me not wanting to be antag miner that wasnt the main reason. also while im not that new i didnt know that i was supposed to notify admins to not play the game

Why you think you should be unbanned: whenever a rev round is going i get flashed no matter what and then get ghosted immediatly not to mention when an admin does some special rounds i get ghosted when i get antag role. this ruins the fun for the game and honestly makes me really irritated. i cant control if i get flashed by rev or if i get chosen for special admin round so how am i supposed to enjoy the game? not to mention it just says syndicate but im getting banned from roles that arent syndicate

Edit: forgot to add some details
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Re: Antag Banned

Post by SpaceInaba » #424390

Rule 4: Lone antagonists can do whatever they want.
Short of metagaming/comms, bug/exploit abuse, erotic/creepy stuff, OOC in IC or IC in OOC, and spawn-camping arrivals. Team antagonists can do whatever they want as per lone antagonists, as long as it doesn’t harm their team. Non-antagonists can do whatever they want to antagonists as per lone antagonists, but non-antagonists are not allowed to pre-emptively search for, hinder or otherwise seek conflict with antagonists without reasonable prior cause. Non-antags acting like an antag can be treated as an antag.

shouldn't have been banned for it imo
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
Togopal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Togopal

Post by Togopal » #424394

lifted the ban

Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #424450

I'd like to chime in and just say that this ban was done incorrectly. While head roles are important to the round and a player with one of those roles must inform admins before leaving antags are not actually essential to the round (as much as some of you might disagree with that).
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes