Now ive been removed from ntr hut just for speaking up

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Now ive been removed from ntr hut just for speaking up

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #426762

Its actual shit when you have to censor your critics because they start to school you so you have to bait them into difficult spots where its hard for them yo defend themselves. Again this is all over coming off too imtimidating which isnt real
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Re: Now ive been removed from ntr hut just for speaking up

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #426764

Like are you just going to keep making it harder for me to post while citing my history and rule 1 which has been every reason ive actually been banned. Do you not realize you are retarded goons sucking off cock to the point you cant understand a heavy handed ban when its begging you to let your knee off its throat, yoi sick fucks?
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #426765

When you work as a grouo and take advantage that its one person "being unable to hit you one at a time (oh trust me i can get around this) so we will slowly work you down like a pack of hyenas" its really astounding just how little empathetical ability you have, i dont know, just something you might need as your only instinct in a roleplaying game, not mom i got power with other people and im anxious so i go hardwire the moment itd conflicted in stance by my own coalition!! Inb4 cant understand already defended yourself kys and actually treat me like a human being thanks something that still hasnt been done thanks :)

Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #426766

free ryan gosling
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master

Post by Sometinyprick » #426767

everyone is bullying my soon to be boyfriend
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #426773

good doggo
► Show Spoiler
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #426779

you were banned because they don't like getting insulted sir
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #426780

Good cowboy
► Show Spoiler
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #426781

You aren't a critic bringing truth to the masses. You're a petulant child throwing a tantrum in hopes of attention. You're like an eight year old who just learned the word "shit" and says it then eagerly yet cautiously looks around to see who reacted.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #426786

Good Water ink pen bubble?
► Show Spoiler
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #426787

thanks more like loserski
and i never insulted them once tbvh
they insulted me first and have been multiple times
AGAIN LET ME REITERATE I HAVE NEVER INSULTED THEM ONCE
IF THEY UNDERSTAND THAT
they are literally being fags
you're fag administration luckily im here to shove my fingers inside your forehead asshole and make you do what i want
Last edited by 420goslingboy69 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #426788

Hi
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #426789

Cobby wrote:Hi
Good cow. Good milk
► Show Spoiler
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #426790

Evil hitler admins banning #theresistance brace for the fall of traditional games server!
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #426793

seek help
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #426803

Free my nigga napkin
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #426807

I haven't seen this level of mad since LNGLY and Paprika stopped coming around. Except Paprika started posting again so maybe there's like a natural balance of buttfrustrating that needs to be maintained on the server once Napkin gives up.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #426821

LET ME BACK IN THE HUT
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #426846

bees in my trap b bees in my trap kissies for the girls

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #426847

caught a few

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #426853

same ol same ol

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #426875

So fucking UNREMOVE ME UN UNREMOVE

Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #426876

Why have you let him out of the huts, badmins? This is like banning a lunatic from the psych ward. He should be kept in the hut
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #426878

COACH puit me in thank you my dear coach

Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #426880

What does banning someone from the hut even do if they make the same quality of posts outside of it.
► Show Spoiler
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #426883

shut up faggot *deep voice*

IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #426908

you could have tried not getting banned from the hut, it's not that hard
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #426911

i shouldnt have to worry about fag shit sorry bet you cried to your mommy

IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #426917

this is some weak shit, no wonder you got banned
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #426918

I can't defend you because shadman
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #426933

I've not seen this level of totally unself-aware self-sabotage in a while

Imagine being so self-entitled and righteous that you can't not be a cunt for five minutes to sort a basic problem out.

How are you employed, how do you function in real life, what job possibly allows for that level of deranged outburst on a daily basis (Other than the US president of course :^)
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Post by lntigracy » #426935

420goslingboy69 wrote:Its actual shit when you have to censor your critics because they start to school you so you have to bait them into difficult spots where its hard for them yo defend themselves. Again this is all over coming off too imtimidating which isnt real
You deserved it.
Anonmare wrote:LET ME BACK IN THE HUT
You didn't.
Nabski wrote:You aren't a critic bringing truth to the masses. You're a petulant child throwing a tantrum in hopes of attention. You're like an eight year old who just learned the word "shit" and says it then eagerly yet cautiously looks around to see who reacted.
You're stupid for taking the bait again.
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #426936

xD baited

intigreddit get out
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #426943

IkeTG wrote:xD baited

intigreddit get out
napkin is clearly baiting people into responding to him
you are mom is gay
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #426944

lntigracy wrote:napkin is clearly baiting people into responding to him
And you're giving him credit for it. Do you think you're the only one who knows this?
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master

Post by Sometinyprick » #426950

i won't stand for my boyfriend being bullied, ur all on the fucking list
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #426952

lntigracy wrote:
Spoiler:
420goslingboy69 wrote:Its actual shit when you have to censor your critics because they start to school you so you have to bait them into difficult spots where its hard for them yo defend themselves. Again this is all over coming off too imtimidating which isnt real
You deserved it.
Anonmare wrote:LET ME BACK IN THE HUT
You didn't.
Nabski wrote:You aren't a critic bringing truth to the masses. You're a petulant child throwing a tantrum in hopes of attention. You're like an eight year old who just learned the word "shit" and says it then eagerly yet cautiously looks around to see who reacted.
You're stupid for taking the bait again.
But taking the bait is kinda fun.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #426962

iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #426964

420goslingboy69 wrote: and i never insulted them once tbvh
they are literally being fags
you're fag administration luckily im here to shove my fingers inside your forehead asshole and make you do what i want
come on babski you can clearly see he never insulted a single soul
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #426968

But my ban was shit and you have all claimed i ne3d to do something BONO I DONT FUCK OFF

IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #426969

i've done nothing and i'm all out of options
Snuffleupagus

Post by Snuffleupagus » #427017

Snuffleupagus

Post by Snuffleupagus » #427024

420goslingboy69 wrote:But my ban was shit and you have all claimed i ne3d to do something BONO I DONT FUCK OFF
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #427058

rtard

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #427140

Unperma me thanks i see h
The truth in dark you csnt lue to me ty tho but lets go okay?

lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #427144

free the bunny
you are mom is gay
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #427151

Emancipate the Wabbite
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #427160

MSO release the doe