2k18 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Re: 2k18 /pol/

Post by ShadowDimentio » #427027

Bottom post of the previous page:

XSI wrote:The sad thing is that you'd have to rely on politicians to change the system
And if they've been elected, they tend to not want to change the system
That's WHY the system would change. Every third party candidate that got in would want to change the system to another for the benefit of their party, and while the republicans would oppose it support for a change would come and they'd likely change their tunes.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #427028

Say what you will, Trump is actually reasonably moderate on a whole lot of topics
Of course this is not the picture the media and his opponents want you to see, so those get nearly no attention and they focus on the bits where he is terrible. Or the ones they personally disagree with
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #427030

DemonFiren wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:That's wrong though. Trump is pretty damn moderate and the war hawk neocon branch of the republican party has been on the downturn following the election that they lost.
Ignorant shitpost
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #427031

Well, DemonFiren is half right. 2016 did sort of break the GOP too. However, unlike the DNC they've managed to rally around a new platform and image. They re-invented themselves. They've dropped the autistic anti-LGBT stuff, they don't really give a shit about abortion anymore (Trump's new supreme court nominee has stated point blank that there is a constitutional right to abortion), no more of the religious shit, etc. All of the wedge issues are basically gone. Even though I'm not a conservative, I can respect the insane 180 they pulled form 4 years prior.

Meanwhile, the DNC seems to have doubled down on the wedge issues. LGBT stuff, gun control, and hating Trump makes up their entire platform. They don't have any charismatic figureheads, no momentum, no vision, nothing but wedge issues that the average person doesn't give a shit about. None of those things are going to get a candidate into office. They needed to shed the wedge issues and focus on what lost them the election, which is basically the opposite of what they're doing now. For fuck's sake, they're spewing old Republican talking points (negotiating with "terrorists" is bad, Russia is Satan, FBI/CIA are trustworthy, etc).

Buckle up, because the GOP is going to be in power for a long time if things continue the way they are now.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #427032

For some reason the republicans have had a lot more presidents in office than the democrats historically
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #427038

Luke Cox wrote:Well, DemonFiren is half right. 2016 did sort of break the GOP too. However, unlike the DNC they've managed to rally around a new platform and image. They re-invented themselves.
When Trump rolled the GOP primaries there was basically a fork in the road for the repubs as a party: Either give it to Trump who had fairly won, or fudge the numbers and push through the candidate they wanted (Jeb, if I recall correctly). The same thing happened with the DNC and Sanders, and they chose the latter rather than the former. So now however many months into Trump's presidency the DNC is still incapable to accept that they fucked up and lost because if they do they'll cease to exist.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #427043

November is going to be the first real test for the new GOP. I expect them to do reasonably well, but it's going to be interesting to watch. The DNC is going to go into a tailspin if they don't perform well, given how desperate they are for the so-called "blue wave". Red wall is looking more likely at this point
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #427063

On one hand majorities tend not to hold control past midterms, on the other these are weird fucking times and the DNC are struggling to so much as put forwards electable candidates.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #427067

Normally that's true, but we've got three things that are significantly different this time around:
1) Trump's approval rating has steadily climbed since taking office, and by extension GOP politicians are doing better
2) Most of the seats up for election are in solid red districts
3) Constant media bombardments have the GOP voter base insanely energized, while I would characterize the democratic voter base as lethargic. Republicans seem to be eager and excited, while democrats range from apathetic to depressed

Optimistic projections have the democrats taking a few seats in the house and maintaining current numbers in the senate. By "optimistic" I mean "pipe dream". Realistically they MIGHT gain a seat or two in the house, and it's going to come at the cost of a senate seat. We still have a few months to go, but I expect November to be a net loss for the democrats at this rate.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #427069

>open thread
>no comment about the president all but polishing putin's boots

why am I not surprised
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #427070

Because we're lambasted by "muh Russia" day and night despite nothing coming of it yet. I'd rather Trump not start shit with a nuclear superpower over a conspiracy theory. You can find evidence of Russian collusion wherever Iraq left their WMDs. Spoiler alert, the CIA and FBI have a looooong history of trying to start wars.

Kind of funny and a bit terrifying how the Democratic party are now the warhawks. They sure didn't feel this way about Russia a few years ago.

Take a look at this Russian Bot:
[youtube]T1409sXBleg[/youtube]
XSI

Post by XSI » #427075

Because the entire "Trump is a Russian spy/patsy/plant/traitor" thing is not working, and by pushing it incredibly hard while ignoring that Hillary had been dealing with Russians for decades in uranium and other strategically important goods has rendered the entire thing completely pointless and easily laughed off as just sore losers and hypocrites crying that they lost, calling Trump out despite doing the exact same things they were doing but he actually won
Nobody is going to be convinced by it, because they've been yelling it so long and over essentially nothing that when something actually happens, it's going to just get ignored as grasping at straws because they've been doing exactly that for TWO YEARS NOW

Come on, it didn't work back then, it didn't work last year, it's not working now, and I can assure you it is not going to work next year or the year after that
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #427081

Everyone was doing business with Russia and saw them as a friend until they became the bad guys after the whole Ukraine fiasco. Sanctions were heavy for Russia but they caused incredible damage to some EU economies as well. ENI, the largest Italian oil&gas company, owned 20% of shares of the South Stream pipeline project. It was going to be one of the biggest business deals of the century, but it all went down the toilet after the EU sanctions and Russia cancelling the entire deal in retaliation.
Also a big chunk of our exports were to Russia, and they also disappeared overnight.

Anyone who isn't dumb wants to have better relations with Russia and go back to how it was before. Well, anyone who lost money from the new cold war. I'm sure a lot of countries managed to actually make a profit from the whole thing, which may be the reason it was started in the first place. This is the sentiment in Italy anyway.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #427083

Let's not forget that the reason the entire Mueller probe has gone on as long as it has is because the man is finished once it's over. He's managed to nail a few people around Trump, but he hasn't got a speck of dirt on Trump himself. All he's done so far is charge a few people with money laundering. That's all well and good, but his stalling has made it clear that he's acting in a partisan manner. The day the probe ends is the day his career ends.

We've also got the DNC riding hard on the Russia conspiracy. When the whole thing inevitably collapses, party morale is going to go through the floor (it's bad now, but it hasn't even begun). The public will see that they were so hell bent on rationalizing a conspiracy theory that they would rather sabotage our relations with a global nuclear superpower than admit that the whole thing was unsubstantiated from the start. Shedding the old neoliberal establishment isn't going to fix that PR crisis, because the new far-left wave in the party has been pushing it even harder than they have.

It's inevitable at this point that the party is going to burn. They should have burned in 2016, but they've been living on borrowed time since. What will happen then remains to be seen. The GOP was the party of rabid evangelicals, neoconservatives, and war hawks 5 years ago. Now, they've been pushed far towards the center, and are morphing into a center-right populist party. The old GOP being gone is good for everyone. Imagine if the same happened to the Democratic party. We'd be in better shape than any time I can think of.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #427089

Luke Cox wrote:Let's not forget that the reason the entire Mueller probe has gone on as long as it has is because the man is finished once it's over. He's managed to nail a few people around Trump, but he hasn't got a speck of dirt on Trump himself.
This reminds me of Berlusconi. A lot of people around him got nailed and sentenced but he always managed to stay clean (except for a couple minor unrelated things). At the end there was this bunch of people who all selflessly violated the law only to serve Berlusconi's interests, out of the kindness of their hearts, while he was completely unaware of the stuff they did.

I guess that's how you do it.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #427090

Also the whole "russian tampering" thing is "the fookin russkies leaked our emails where we openly discussed sabotaging the populist candidate's campaign in the primaries and called our voter base clueless idiots for not supporting Highmother Hillary"

Weird how when wasserman-Schultz got bagged for conspiring to fraud the primaries and resigned from her position she was immediately hired onto the clinton campaign team
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #427123

It's the astroturfing on social media sites that I can't stand. It was kind of hilarious when websites(digg, 4chan) would radically change during national holidays because the paid posters were required to take the day off. If there was a way to nip that in the bud internationally I'd be all for it.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #427126

Lazengann wrote:It's the astroturfing on social media sites that I can't stand. It was kind of hilarious when websites(digg, 4chan) would radically change during national holidays because the paid posters were required to take the day off. If there was a way to nip that in the bud internationally I'd be all for it.
4chan hasn't been astroturfed, though, it's been taken over by stormfront years ago
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #427130

Grazyn wrote:
Luke Cox wrote:Let's not forget that the reason the entire Mueller probe has gone on as long as it has is because the man is finished once it's over. He's managed to nail a few people around Trump, but he hasn't got a speck of dirt on Trump himself.
This reminds me of Berlusconi. A lot of people around him got nailed and sentenced but he always managed to stay clean (except for a couple minor unrelated things). At the end there was this bunch of people who all selflessly violated the law only to serve Berlusconi's interests, out of the kindness of their hearts, while he was completely unaware of the stuff they did.

I guess that's how you do it.
It's how the mafia bosses did it
Iatots
Byond Username: Iatots
Github Username: Iatots

Post by Iatots » #427133

You mean /r/the_donald. Stop with this stormfront shit, neonazi amerimutts never have, and never will be successful.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #427141

Iatots wrote:You mean /r/the_donald. Stop with this stormfront shit, neonazi amerimutts never have, and never will be successful.
I'm not talking about post-2016.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #427156

bandit wrote:>open thread

why am I not surprised
Headlines: President says exactly what he said he would say, world is shocked
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #427158

DemonFiren wrote:
Lazengann wrote:It's the astroturfing on social media sites that I can't stand. It was kind of hilarious when websites(digg, 4chan) would radically change during national holidays because the paid posters were required to take the day off. If there was a way to nip that in the bud internationally I'd be all for it.
4chan hasn't been astroturfed, though, it's been taken over by stormfront years ago
No sir you're mistaken. The guys in charge of the "Trump Generals" were paid posters working in shifts to ensure there'd always be a thread up with the correct links.
Iatots
Byond Username: Iatots
Github Username: Iatots

Post by Iatots » #427172

What does 1 (one) screenshot from 2012 prove? I would've given it more thought had it been from the first /pol/ period and not after its resurrection. Stormfront is small chips, smaller than bodybuilding.com . And yeah 4chan is mainstream now so of course it gets astroturf.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #427176

CosmicScientist wrote:GUYS, AN IMPORTANT BREXIT VOTE IS HAPPENING AGAIN oh and the vote leave campaign had half a million pounds in undeclared campaign financing out of the seven million limit, they're being referred to the police with a young individual eating a £20,000 fine. Some ministers are demanding the referendum to happen again, which it won't, others are rebuking over the remain campaign's millions in overspending... which I must have misheard because not only is that slander but the speaker didn't demand the tory to go to the police for evidence over an illegal matter.

Can we have a little history on 4chan's political web? That sounds fun.
According to The Financial Times the remoaners were fined last december for not providing receipts for 80-odd payments
https://www.ft.com/content/2f91721d-951 ... 53897183c8
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #427190

>remoaners
Now that's just mean-spirited.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #427196

CosmicScientist wrote: Can we have a little history on 4chan's political web? That sounds fun.
Politically, the big boards(/b/ mainly, but later on /new/, /v/ and /pol/) were mainly left and it has been called a 'far left extremist website' before during the anonymous phase and after as government(Bush at the time) was trying to push all sorts of shit in the name of 'fighting terrorists'. However, as the left became crazier and got power 4chan ended up going libertarian individualists and had the belief that everything works fine as long as people stop being dicks and interfering with eachother, as the far-left was identified as being a threat to them.
After that, it went mainly right wing nationalist, because it turns out if you're a well-meaning libertarian who just wants to be left alone, you're going to just get rolled over by other groups unless you organize in like-minded groups to fight it off.

I 100% believe that if the extreme left died off and all the attempts to force things onto people would stop, 4chan will go back to being libertarians, and then back to being leftists. Think of it like "I just want to play fucking video games and watch anime, stop trying to fuck with my hobbies and life", then just follow that through to the logical conclusion
"I just want to watch anime without government deciding they can cut my internet and throw me in Guantanamo for watching something they dont like" - Bush era
"I just want these people to leave me alone, I'm not hurting them. Just let me watch my anime and play video games" - Early Obama
"What the shit, they're actively trying to fight us and turn our video games into shit, we just want to do our own shit!" - Gamergate
"Fuck it, we're organising in turn, gas them all! Lets help the one person they hate the most get elected and do what we can to fuck their shit up!"- Trump gets elected
And we're still riding that last bit because the far-left continues to push the same shit, thus 4chan goes to the right. And as the EU and other globalist forces try to take freedoms, 4chan naturally becomes nationalistic in response

Stop fucking shit up and these people will all return to being friendly centrists with a slightly left lean.
Unless shit gets fucked up so hard that they refuse to go back, in which case that's going to take a whole lot of time to normalize
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #427200

>stop fucking shit up
Don't worry, the right will start fucking up so they'll naturally turn leftist again.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #427209

I'm not sure that I would call 4chan left-wing or right-wing. They're hardcore contrarians, and do whatever is edgy at the time but with libertarian undertones. Most of the stormfront shit is a deliberate ploy to keep the site repulsive to normies. It's a fascinating strategy, and for the most part it's worked. Expect /pol/ to go full communist once the pendulum swings.

Other boards vary a little. I frequent /g/ and they seem to be pretty hard center-left libertarians.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #427216

Some boards have a core political belief/ideology that resists the sway of the site as a whole as part of the culture (which you should be learning hence the phrase "lurk moar" instead of assuming every board is the same). As a whole, 4chan users just want to be left on and don't like being poked with sticks. If shit calms down, they'll go back to being "that board the normies think is the dark web".
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #427294

bandit wrote:>open thread

why am I not surprised
>no comment about Mueller's guilty pleas
>no comment about Mueller charging people with "conspiracy against the United States"
>no comment about the 26 Russian spies charged
>no comment about Dutch intelligence cracking into the security cameras of the Cozy Bear (Hackers that cracked the DNC) headquarters and getting footage of dozens of GRU agents.
>no comment about Trump committing dereliction of duty by refusing to enforce Russian sanctions that were made into law
>the lizard once again proves that he is the only person that is ever right
>Everyone else is either a dirtbag "both sides" moderate or all in on Daddy Donald
>bUt HIlLarREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wish I lived in the same world as the rest of you.

It sounds like a nice place.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #427296

come into republican jerkoff thread

is suprised when they're only jerking off
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #427297

Hey man global thermonuclear war
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #427332

MrAlphonzo wrote: >the lizard once again proves that he is the only person that is ever right
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:come into republican jerkoff thread

is suprised when they're only jerking off
that's what you get when you have faith in reason

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #427334

Nice lizard pic demonfiren
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #427607

Who gives a shit
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #427609

Anyone from legacy media is shitting themselves over that statistic. It's the same here in the US. Why do you think they're latching on so hard to "muh drumpf"? There is no other way for them to stay relevant with the youth, and it's not working.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #427619

People want to watch good shows like The orville and dcs legends of tomorrow no one gives a shit about "was julius caeser black? The answer may surprise you" and "top gear but with the people who you wanted to see replaced"
XSI

Post by XSI » #427623

Same shit with newspapers

In their bid to maintain relevancy, they've completely and utterly destroyed their reputation and reliability as news source, with less people buying newspapers every day
Because nobody cares about that shit and the only time people can be arsed to read them is if they're on a train and there happens to be an abandoned newspaper laying there
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #427636

Jewspapers
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #427690

It's more likely to be AR in the future

Cheaper, easier to edit on the fly and something people can't really complain about (just turn the AR off lmao)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #427691

>turning off your arvertisements

Warranty voided, your cybereyes will now be recalled by a BioSyn retrieval team for your own safety. Please assume the cyberware recall submission position, for your own safety.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #427701

I'd legit have my eyes scooped out if the tech was good enough for it. The manufacturer gave me defective ones on arrival
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #427703

Wear glasses dumbo
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #427704

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Wear glasses dumbo
I am, I don't like wearing glasses. There's a lot of stuff I wanna that I can't 'cus I have to wear them
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #427706

Get laser eye surgery
XSI

Post by XSI » #427714

I tried that
Turns out you can't get laser surgery unless you already see pretty decently. Anything else they'll cut open your eye and implant a lens.

A "30 minute procedure" ended up taking 3 hours and the anasthetic wore off 4 times during the surgery. During this time the doctor said things like
"This knife isn't really that sharp, can you hand me the other?"
"No, I think I preferred the other one, can you give it back?"
"Oh, thats a bit of bleeding"
[Annoyed grunts]
"It doesn't usually take this long"
"Let us know if you can see out of the eye again, you're not supposed to."
"I can go for a drink, let's go for a break after this one"

My eyes still give me trouble years later and are painful fairly often
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #427715

Lol
XSI

Post by XSI » #427730

Yeah, I got told to get lost
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #427731

XSI wrote:Same shit with newspapers

In their bid to maintain relevancy, they've completely and utterly destroyed their reputation and reliability as news source, with less people buying newspapers every day
Because nobody cares about that shit and the only time people can be arsed to read them is if they're on a train and there happens to be an abandoned newspaper laying there
that's kind of wrong judging by the raw amount of papers that go missing from our university library and the number of students I see in the newspaper reading room every day
and this isn't academic journals, either, this is shit like Spiegel, Zeit, Süddeutsche, Neue Züricher Zeitung
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Get laser eye surgery
first time I tried - my mother signed me up - I got told I was too young for this shit
second time I tried I got told I was too old

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #427745

Here's a thing on the russia+trump stuff
https://www.dailywire.com/news/33279/ga ... oseph-curl
Regular poll: Nobody cares
And then there's this.