[feemjeem] Rain_Storm_Gerbil - Note Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Rain_Storm_Gerbil

[feemjeem] Rain_Storm_Gerbil - Note Appeal

Post by Rain_Storm_Gerbil » #427457

Byond account and character name: Rain_Storm_Gerbil - Algernon Mousekewitz

Not actually banned from anything, just thought I'd try to appeal the following note on my account:

2017-04-30 14:09:29 | Sybil | feemjmeem
Warned - Attacking NPC mobs as a drone. Don't do this.

Your side of the story: The note itself was completely legitimate, not debating that. I was off-station scavenging on a random asteroid and ended up getting attacked by some mobs and defending myself. Wasn't aware at the time that that wasn't legal anymore, but that was my own fault for assuming that drone rules hadn't changed in the 6~+ months since I'd last played one.

Why you think your note should be removed: While the note was legitimate, it was for an accidental and very minor infraction that happened over a full year ago, and I certainly haven't been in any trouble since then. Moreover, drones have since been removed from the game, so the entire thing is kind of a moot point now. I would appreciate it if I could get this note removed, so my record can go back to being all squeaky clean.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: [feemjeem] Rain_Storm_Gerbil - Note Appeal

Post by BeeSting12 » #427460

We don't allow note appeals for legitimate notes. You broke the rules and got a note for it. As long as you don't do it again, it'll have no real effect on you. Admins don't even look at notes that old for the most part.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #427461

Drones have never been allowed to attack or interact with mobs of any kind since its release.

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 69&p=29682
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #427467

I have no further comment beyond what has been posted by the other admins.
Rain_Storm_Gerbil

Post by Rain_Storm_Gerbil » #427468

Saegrimr wrote:Drones have never been allowed to attack or interact with mobs of any kind since its release.

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 69&p=29682
Huh. I could've sworn it used to be within drone parameters to help out with mining, etc. My bad.

Guess I'll just take the L and move on, then. Having a note on my record just gives me conniptions.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #427471

This has been resolved.

For what it's worth a note regarding your behaviour as a drone will only count against you if you continue to show bad behaviour as a drone.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes