[No Longer Admin] Spyroshark

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Spyroshark

Post by MrStonedOne » #410071

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
BebeYoshi
Byond Username: BebeYoshi

Re: Spyroshark

Post by BebeYoshi » #410079

One of the best players we have on /tg/, has a nice sense of what is fun and knows exactly when to interfer in rounds. Also has a nice taste in music, games, and is a fun person to work and be around with. Glad they accepted to be an admin.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #410088

They're a cool dude, who is always available to assist me whenever he's needed. He honestly should have been a candidate way before this!
► Show Spoiler
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #414220

Definitely my most creative candidate. I'm really glad he's channeled his love for the game into admining, and it really shows whenever I talk to him. He isn't afraid to ask questions though, which is a really good thing. Definitely see a lot of potential and already seeing good things.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #426529

He made an amazing event yesterday on Bagil; in short words, it consisted of a CentComm vs Syndicate battle, with the crew choosing who to believe in after a virus alert was called by CentComm, with a scientist coming into the station only to run away at the confirmation that we all we're infected. Then, we got word by the Syndicate that they we're planning to kill us all of with a false ERT, and when we killed those and ran away to lavaland because of the station being destroyed, even more ERT we're sent by them once again, even on the shuttle we we're escaping afterwards.

I'm surprised no one else has talked about this, as it show's a vast creativity and attention to detail. Also, as a bonus, he was adminning solo during all of this!

(Edit: I didn't finish when i pressed submit)
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Shezza
Byond Username: Wilchen

Post by Shezza » #428700

Keeps being rude to me and calling me a degenerate
Thanks for all the dopamine.

You (cough), you haven't won here. You and your mutie-bastard friends are gonna join me in a big ol' mushroom cloud sendoff. I just triggered the self-destruct. (Heh, heh; cough, cough,...) The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, (cough) honor... courage... Semper Fiiiii........
gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #432675

An absolute sweetheart. He asked me to spearhead an event gimmick where I was in charge of putting together a crew to pull off an epic heist. I was given freedom on what we could steal, so I chose the AI. I've never been directly involved with an admin event before, so I was worried I'd mess things up, but he told me that having fun was more important than winning. We pulled off the heist pretty damn smoothly and didn't even need any syndi gear to get things done. We did however get a free Syndicate uber getaway driver. Sadly, the server crashed after we were told of his plan for us to do more mischief with the AI (who'd been turned malf on the syndi ship), but we all had fun. I hope any observers enjoyed the show.

He's a brilliant admin, and I say that ardently and honestly. c:
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.
Pepper
Byond Username: ANIMETIDDIES

Post by Pepper » #433867

he's chechen
help
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #458140

Forgot to update this thread, but Spyro is back on the team!
Higashikata Josuke
Byond Username: Higashikata Josuke

Post by Higashikata Josuke » #458144

He ran a really cool horror-themed shadowling event on extended and it nearly felt like a gamemode of its own despite radically changing the station (and not being button-spammy, either). 10/10.
drawsstuff
Byond Username: Drawsstuff

Post by drawsstuff » #459105

he my boi

And he runs good events. Good shit.
Kirby Lore Expert, Incompetent shitposter, and drawfag.
Suicidalpickles
Byond Username: SuicidalPickles

Post by Suicidalpickles » #459597

As other people have mentioned, his events are pretty great! Always love it when I get the chance to catch one of them, from the top of my head my favorite has to be his RED vs BLU syndie teams event(s)

Aside from events he's pretty nice and chill too.