Appeals which have been closed.
Cw3040
Byond Username: Cw3040

[Saegrimir] Cw3040's Ban Appeal

Post by Cw3040 » #430686

Byond account and character name: Cw3040 / It's in my sig
Banning admin: Saegrimir
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent Server Ban
Ban reason and length: Robusted Security for being Shitcurity one too many times. Stunned and cuffed a security officer for throwing me down disposals.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2016-12-22 22:33:48 (server time)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil/Bagil): Both

Alright. I kind of want to play on /tg/ again, and since my notes are nearly two years old now and I have changed as a human significantly, I decided to appeal. I regret doing what I did, and would like another shot at playing.
Krusvik
Byond Username: Krusvik

Re: [Saegrimir] Cw3040's Ban Appeal

Post by Krusvik » #430693

Saegrimr wrote:Permanently banned - After a warning not to fuck with sec after you're retarded ahelp about being disposaled, you went and fucked with them anyway. Trying to stun and cuff the sec officer you ahelped against. Gee, were you planning to lock him in maint a third time? There won't be a third time.
Saegrimr wrote:Had "something" taken from him by sec, goes and tried to take it back by force and gets stunned and thrown in disposals. Actually ahelped this expecting something to be done.
Atlantaned wrote:Banned for 2880 minutes - Second ban for leaving someone naked in maintenance, so it's two days this time. Kidnapping a security officer and leaving them stranded in maint is not an acceptable IC revenge for them doing their job. CW3040 broke into sec, taunted the officer, got arrested and then kidnapped the officer. Didn't seem to understand how this violates rule one.
Dorsidwarf wrote:Banned for 1440 minutes - Left the warden (Who had the disk) tied up and helpless in a locked maint room during known nuke ops because the warden tased him for running into the brig with a mask on and a clearly stolen ID. Claimed he "had no choice" and refused to acknowledge any guilt.
This is just to remind you that it was a series of escalating actions that lead to your ban, not any one isolated incident. Since the ban was placed in 2016 I'm amendable to lifting it, however I want you to remain aware it was your repeated poor behavior.

You say you changed, I trust you. Prove us right.
Krusvik
Byond Username: Krusvik

Re: [Saegrimir] Cw3040's Ban Appeal

Post by Krusvik » #431281

Lifted. Resolved.